PDA

View Full Version : AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

Pages : 1 [2]

sleazebagger
06-17-2010, 10:50 PM
nope

your life seems to be dedicated to reaming AudioDaves butt hole.

dont you think he's had enough?

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 11:02 PM
All right, I need to bench test an amplifier that I am going to trade off then do some paperwork. I don't want AudioFake to think that he ran me off or anything! So until tomorrow, gunz4me2 is signing off!

ya sure newb. Go bench test your daddy

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Its fine like I said, I will just move forward and keep posting the build. If they dont want to read it then dont. Some do care.

*SlappinAzz*
06-17-2010, 11:08 PM
thread save

http://img264.echo.cx/img264/6267/chicksrebbecaromaj044fk5hv.gif
http://img264.echo.cx/img264/6461/chicksrebbecaromaj070yr6rh.gif
http://img8.echo.cx/img8/5215/11193366034qs.gif
http://hosting03.imagecross.com/myspace-image-upload-3/5627khkjh.gif

*SlappinAzz*
06-17-2010, 11:08 PM
thread save

http://img264.echo.cx/img264/6267/chicksrebbecaromaj044fk5hv.gif
http://img264.echo.cx/img264/6461/chicksrebbecaromaj070yr6rh.gif
http://img8.echo.cx/img8/5215/11193366034qs.gif
http://hosting03.imagecross.com/myspace-image-upload-3/5627khkjh.gif
http://i27.tinypic.com/2m6wyh2.gif

gunz4me2
06-18-2010, 12:27 AM
ya sure newb. Go bench test your daddy

Lame comeback Mister AudioFake. I'm on house number 4 since January 2000, unlike you apartment dweller!

Granted, my test bench is a wreck and my equipment isn't as elaborate as the high-end gadgetry you are used to working with but I do have an Iota DLS-55, a Sencore SC60, a handheld oscilloscope, and some Dale 4 ohm/200w dummy loads to do my testing. Regardless, if I must prove it to you, I can snap a few photos of it along with a sheet of paper that includes: my screen name, today's date, and the caption "AudioFake is a little bіtch!" Then again, you haven't proven jack shіt, so why should I even bother?

jbizzle
06-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Cliffs?

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 03:14 AM
Lame comeback Mister AudioFake. I'm on house number 4 since January 2000, unlike you apartment dweller!

Granted, my test bench is a wreck and my equipment isn't as elaborate as the high-end gadgetry you are used to working with but I do have an Iota DLS-55, a Sencore SC60, a handheld oscilloscope, and some Dale 4 ohm/200w dummy loads to do my testing. Regardless, if I must prove it to you, I can snap a few photos of it along with a sheet of paper that includes: my screen name, today's date, and the caption "AudioFake is a little bіtch!" Then again, you haven't proven jack shіt, so why should I even bother?

Neither have you, just talk. You dont even know who I am either so blow me. I dont give a **** what you have your a following jerk. Dont give anyone the benefit of doubt, just slam some **** without knowing.

Also I could careless about what house your on. I have 3 homes and 2 apts. I travel a lot wtf does that have to do with anything?

(((BOOM)))
06-18-2010, 06:32 AM
I think Epsilon Electronics would do very well to sever any ties to this Audiodave creep, he's going to cost them sales.

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 06:33 AM
lol you dont even know me just stfu

geonfreaq
06-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Well Dave, the way you are handling this thread is very unprofessional. For some one as old/high and mighty as you make yourself out to be, I think it would be better for you and the future of whatever company you claim to be doing work for to just leave well enough alone.

Before you go and say that the others in this thread aren't acting in a professional way either, well they don't need to because they aren't claiming any ties with any company. Maybe they aren't professionals, and thats fine because none of them have laid claim to such.

gunz4me2
06-18-2010, 08:55 AM
Neither have you, just talk. You dont even know who I am either so blow me. I dont give a **** what you have your a following jerk. Dont give anyone the benefit of doubt, just slam some **** without knowing.

The only difference is I am not making myself out to be someone with ties to the audio industry, talking about "who I am and what I did" yet YOU are. Then when you are called on your bullshіt, you just say that you don't have to prove anything to anyone. Welcome to the internet where anyone can claim to be who they want to be until they are busted!

I think Epsilon Electronics would do very well to sever any ties to this Audiodave creep, he's going to cost them sales.

I know, right? Imagine ALL that hard work that Epsilon has tried to do to salvage the PPI name that DEI ran into the ground, only to have Mister AudioFake costing them sales. Nice job! Maybe he will be their marketing manager since his intellect seems to be that of a typical Jerry Springer Show participant from the 90s.

you dont even know me

Perfect! Your ad campaign can be "PPI, you don't even know me!"

imjustjason
06-18-2010, 09:41 AM
...that of a typical Jerry Springer Show participant from the 90s.

Funny you should mention Springer, because this...

lol you dont even know me

...is the FIRST thing that comes out of some assclowns mouth when they come out on the Springer show stage after being busted.

My favorite is audiofakes use of the term asscave... have you noticed how much asscave and audiodave sound alike.

I would still like to know who he is and what he did for this industry. The secret is supposed to be out, yet I don't see anything of merit.

ricebowl
06-18-2010, 11:45 AM
who he is and what he did for this industry

Lemme correct that. It's "who and what I did in this industry".

The failure keeps coming.

What does running active or passive mean? (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/dumb-question-forum/83712-what-does-running-active-passive-mean.html)

James Bang
06-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Trying to mess with MVM is a bad move.

At least he refrained from name calling.

roarzorz
06-18-2010, 04:11 PM

What does running active or passive mean? (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/dumb-question-forum/83712-what-does-running-active-passive-mean.html)

Hahahahahahahahahaha BUSTED AGAIN!!! So the guy who designs these crossover networks has to copy a website to explain how they work. AudioDave = TOTAL FAILURE

You keep avoiding my question that I've posted several times.

What organization do you compete in with that Cavalier?

Ali1
06-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Cliffs?

AudioDave claimed the lambo install was his. He claimed other installs of his own work. Google has led us to believe these are other people's work.

Now GTFO and go back to your forum :)

Ali1
06-18-2010, 04:32 PM

holy fvck, this needs to be stickied

roarzorz
06-18-2010, 04:46 PM
I also want to know what in the hell you're talking about here in reference to a box design.

- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS (MOST IMPORTANT) see below
- What subs and how many 4 Emenince 15" Pro
- What amp/s 1 Blade Audio 1001MS
- What Car 2002 Voyager
- Tuning Preferance 22-29hz

Whats most important is that I have either a 24db linkwitz riley time aligned rolloff or a sloped and balanced 24db 6th order butterworth rolloff. 12 or 18 wont work. Need the VAS and all internal dimensions to fit less than 15CF no isometrics. The whole van can be used so size isnt really an issue for the install.

Isometrics?

geonfreaq
06-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Lolz!

ricebowl
06-18-2010, 04:54 PM
The title of this thread should be changed to AudioDave's 2010 Blazing.

gunz4me2
06-18-2010, 05:44 PM

Better yet, ask him how the Cavalier produces sound with no visible wires connected to the amplifiers!

misfit138
06-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Can I have another poast in this thread?

FurbiesAndBeans
06-18-2010, 05:52 PM
I nominate this thread for Thread of the Year!

roarzorz
06-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Better yet, ask him how the Cavalier produces sound with no visible wires connected to the amplifiers!

He said on diyma that the wires are hidden, run through the backplate, then direct connected to the board. He also says that he just built that car a couple months ago but I call BS.

imjustjason
06-18-2010, 06:03 PM
I just want to see some more pictures of the Cavalier. He says that's all he has. Now, I know I can go outside and take pictures of my wife's car.... why can dave?

Well let me tell you why... it's either not his or he doesn't own it anymore. Judging from the looks of the pictures I would say he had it... IDK 20 years ago when those pictures were taken.

Why else would the registration on the license plate be blocked out but not the actual plate number?

misfit138
06-18-2010, 06:08 PM
your life seems to be dedicated to reaming AudioDaves butt hole.

dont you think he's had enough?

Can't believe I missed this one. :)

gunz4me2
06-18-2010, 06:12 PM
He said on diyma that the wires are hidden, run through the backplate, then direct connected to the board. He also says that he just built that car a couple months ago but I call BS.

Imagine how labor intensive that was to run wires through the back plates and directly connect them to the circuit board. Then again, I am taking a leap of faith by assuming that AudioFake isn't lying, yet again..

As for the photos of the Cavalier, they sure do look like scans from yesteryear versus being recent pictures taken with a digital camera. Also, if I was a big baller with multiple houses, apartments, and automobiles that cost more than my house, I sure as hell wouldn't have a 1980s era Cavalier wagon in my collection of vehicles. Then again, I would probably do a Chevette with a small block just because I could, but a Cavalier...

misfit138
06-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Imagine how labor intensive that was to run wires through the back plates and directly connect them to the circuit board.

And then imagine the minimal gain, if any, that you'd get from all that extra effort. :)

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 06:21 PM

Its already been said... man they are soldered under to the board. I see no reason to argue anymore people dont read.

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 06:21 PM
And then imagine the minimal gain, if any, that you'd get from all that extra effort. :)

lol shows how much you compete its extra points

misfit138
06-18-2010, 06:24 PM
lol shows how much you compete its extra points

You're right, Dave. I don't compete. That explains everything.

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 06:31 PM
AudioDave claimed the lambo install was his. He claimed other installs of his own work. Google has led us to believe these are other people's work.

Now GTFO and go back to your forum :)

never said it was mine. And I will post a pic of the cav later so **** off

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 06:31 PM
You're right, Dave. I don't compete. That explains everything.

Then dont ask why if you dont know

misfit138
06-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Then dont ask why if you dont know

I didn't ask a **** thing. :fyi:

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha BUSTED AGAIN!!! So the guy who designs these crossover networks has to copy a website to explain how they work. AudioDave = TOTAL FAILURE

I dont. Wife did.

Also why do you have on your icon your a rep for Sundown, they never heard of you.

AudioDave
06-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Well Dave, the way you are handling this thread is very unprofessional. For some one as old/high and mighty as you make yourself out to be, I think it would be better for you and the future of whatever company you claim to be doing work for to just leave well enough alone.

Before you go and say that the others in this thread aren't acting in a professional way either, well they don't need to because they aren't claiming any ties with any company. Maybe they aren't professionals, and thats fine because none of them have laid claim to such.

Ya know what, your right... Im done arguing.

gunz4me2
06-18-2010, 06:58 PM
So, any progress on the Blazer?

geonfreaq
06-18-2010, 09:53 PM
I didn't ask a **** thing. :fyi:

I dont. Wife did.

Also why do you have on your icon your a rep for Sundown, they never heard of you.

Misfit didnt ask anything. You quoted derrick :crazy:

roarzorz
06-18-2010, 10:20 PM
I dont. Wife did.

Wait, what? Did? You said on diyma you just finished that car a few months ago and yet it's "did" compete. Also why is it so hard to just say what org it is?

Hahahahaha, who exactly did you talk to at Sundown Audio that said they never heard of me? I really can't wait to hear this response.

hatedonmostly
06-18-2010, 10:22 PM
The lies are catching up with him :fyi:

geonfreaq
06-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Wait, what? Did? You said on diyma you just finished that car a few months ago and yet it's "did" compete. Also why is it so hard to just say what org it is?

Hahahahaha, who exactly did you talk to at Sundown Audio that said they never heard of me? I really can't wait to hear this response.

Dude, just face it. You took pictures from all over the internetz, anything and everything Sundown, and now claim to be a rep so you can rip people off on CA.com and make lots of money and win trophies in a scamming competition. DUH!

roarzorz
06-18-2010, 10:30 PM
The lies are catching up with him :fyi:

It's become obvious that all his claims are lies. He's nothing more than a wannabe. I can't stand wannabe know-it-all lying mf'ers.

AudioDave
06-19-2010, 12:22 AM

Heres a claim for your lies to all of you... go f**k yourselves. Im sure if you look closley at the cavalier pics in my gallery you will see these playout plates in the back. Because we are changing it out, heres the proof now its done.

AudioDave
06-19-2010, 12:26 AM

2 people including whoever answered. They said with what I told them about your posts they would never allow someone to "rep" them with your attitude and If I sent proof in it would be investigated....so I will.

AudioDave
06-19-2010, 12:27 AM
I am not posting anymore about my past, my builds or my experience. I am sure though you will try and figure out another way to stalk me or claim lies.

shavenblazer
06-19-2010, 12:32 AM
2 people including whoever answered. They said with what I told them about your posts they would never allow someone to "rep" them with your attitude and If I sent proof in it would be investigated....so I will.

I thought u said they never herd of him??

misfit138
06-19-2010, 12:34 AM
It's funny that you play the victim while instigating **** constantly, Dave. Actually, it's hilarious. Poor Dave.

AudioDave
06-19-2010, 12:42 AM
I thought u said they never herd of him??

dude fukkin read they havent heard of him. Further they said even if he was a rep, he wont be anymore from what he writes on his posts because they are too professional. I wouldnt want some ******* repping my product either. Thats the problem with this place is you dont READ.

Now, I have posted proof and said my peace. Later.

hatedonmostly
06-19-2010, 12:45 AM
You have proved one thing. ONE thing.

Dave, no one on this site (or DIYMA for that matter) knows who you are but you keep saying we should know. Maybe you should tell us. :confused:

shavenblazer
06-19-2010, 12:53 AM
dude fukkin read they havent heard of him. Further they said even if he was a rep, he wont be anymore from what he writes on his posts because they are too professional. I wouldnt want some ******* repping my product either. Thats the problem with this place is you dont READ.

Now, I have posted proof and said my peace. Later.

You dumb F**K if you go to sundowns web site and look at the tab called dealers scroll down and click reps. Then scoll down to south carolina you will see his name. So obv you need to READ you fail at life and so does the work you CLAIM to do. Do us all a favor and just hit the snooz button for life.

Toone
06-19-2010, 12:59 AM
so who is this nig nog

roarzorz
06-19-2010, 01:30 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and bust you out again. Anyone that knows me also knows that I'm good friends with the owner of Sundown Audio. Jake doesn't like to get into this silly online stuff but he knows I don't give a **** about it. When I see him tomorrow I'll see if he won't pop on in this thread and go ahead and bust you out in another lie.

roarzorz
06-19-2010, 01:33 AM

Heres a claim for your lies to all of you... go f**k yourselves. Im sure if you look closley at the cavalier pics in my gallery you will see these playout plates in the back. Because we are changing it out, heres the proof now its done.

I thought you said the car was an '85? Guess that's just another typo. Man are you swimming in the lies. You still haven't said what org it competed in and we're still waiting on updated pics.

roarzorz
06-19-2010, 01:36 AM
Hahahahaha I just now clicked on the pic you posted to look at it. What are you 16yrs old at best? Oh god you're a joke.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/derrick824/AudioDick.jpg

gunz4me2
06-19-2010, 05:19 AM
I am not posting anymore!

Who wants to bet that this is YET another lie and he responds to my post and/or posts again in this thread? Shall we start a pool to see how long it takes?

EDIT: Just in case he is telling the truth, I just wanted to say "Good Riddance Mister AudioFake, you won't be missed!"

EDIT2: Actually, you will kind of be missed because it was fun pointing out your fantasies, lies, and inconsistencies.

imjustjason
06-19-2010, 09:43 AM

Current pics of the actual car with the 3-month old system still in it please. Not some leftover piece from eons (that means a long time) ago. I am not saying you (or your father) didn't ever own the Cavalier, I'm saying you do not own it now.

ricebowl
06-19-2010, 11:16 AM
So this punk little b1tch is just trying to ride his father's name on the internetz? Unless it's even dumber and more ridiculous? If you are actually related to the Dave who "was heavily involved back in the pioneering days of true high end audio" do him a favor and stop soiling his name.

Game over? Case closed? You should have known your day was near once Scooby Doo got involved about 20 pages ago.

http://cartoons-comics.deepthi.com/images/scooby.jpg

profundus-sanus
06-19-2010, 11:56 AM
lmao

that is all

*SlappinAzz*
06-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Wow, AudioDave is 16 year ol. And he takin his fathers name and ruining his reputation

misfit138
06-19-2010, 03:03 PM
the lulz continue to pile up ITT.

FurbiesAndBeans
06-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Wow, i called that **** before! I knew that he wasn't the father (who i assume is the real Dave) and said that he's most likely the son trying to be his dad. Thanks for proving my idea. Stop ruining some other person's name.

misfit138
06-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Stop ruining some other person's name.

Don't talk to him like that, bro. He's a legend who commands your respect.

Audiodave2
06-19-2010, 09:03 PM
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/Vander70/failsauce2.jpg

JimJ
06-19-2010, 09:34 PM
lulz

Big Daddy Chad
06-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Wow, fail to win to fukin win in 48 hours. Vacation is *******.

FurbiesAndBeans
06-20-2010, 02:55 AM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/furbiesandbeans/audiodave.jpg

hatedonmostly
06-20-2010, 02:56 AM
loool

Imtjnotu
06-20-2010, 06:17 AM
just went threw this whole thread and i must say the lulz are epic

misfit138
06-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Lulz are yet to come. Lift the ban immediately...

misfit138
06-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Free AudioDave bump

roarzorz
06-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Someone needs to post those fail pics over on diyma. Some of those guys actually still believe AudioDumbazz is who he says.

mazdakid
06-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Hahahahaha I just now clicked on the pic you posted to look at it. What are you 16yrs old at best? Oh god you're a joke.

Because a 16 year old kid can't be good at anything, right?

misfit138
06-20-2010, 10:51 AM
End the unjust banning of AudioDave.

roarzorz
06-20-2010, 11:32 AM

Because a 16yr old can't have 25+years of car audio experience as a shop owner and designer for big name car audio companies. Not hating on the age. The age is just more proof of his lies.

goingdef
06-20-2010, 11:47 AM
WOW talk about a kick in the ballz here we are at pg25 that kid has to be hurtin by now, i think the only way out of this one is:suicide:

ricebowl
06-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Why'd the forker get banned? For being a faker? Too controversial?

http://rlv.zcache.com/crwm_lift_the_ban_sticker-p217945350004049906tr4z_210.jpg

goingdef
06-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Not sure of the ban maybe it's one of those things....................where you MUST be this tall to post!

ricebowl
06-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Toolbag looks like Palin's grandbaby daddy with pudgy *** hands.

RogerKline
06-20-2010, 03:50 PM

Actually he is amazing. He was designing amps and pounding beers on Mill Ave in Tempe four years before he was born.

misfit138
06-21-2010, 04:22 AM
It always comes out in the wash. :fyi:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/general-discussion/479800-apology-about-audiodave.html

GAM3OVR
06-22-2010, 10:18 PM
wow I leave for a few days and miss this ****.

I knew audio dave was a punk. you guys busted his *** out.

many lolz were had last 10 pages

schackel
06-22-2010, 11:12 PM

correct.

schackel
06-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Actually he is amazing. He was designing amps and pounding beers on Mill Ave in Tempe four years before he was born.

so big daves sperm drink beer and design amps?????

thats hot

Farmacist
06-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Shows how much you know asscave Misfit, seems others on the other forumns dont like you either. Carol didnt do the original, Mr Prez's wife did and her name isnt Carol anything - Do you even know who that was? Id bet not. Where the hell you get your info is beyond me. You wernt even born yet you ****in noob. Seems the people at Soundstream are convinced its mine along with other things from people who I have met and know, so shut the **** up and stop stalking me ***!@

Looks like I'm gunna call my peeps tomorrow over at SS and see how much trollin you've really been doing

JohnnyDrama
07-05-2010, 01:19 AM
holy ****, this is great. a 16 year old kid trolled you feggots!!!!!!!!! misfit, you should try to hit at least 300 lbs. before you come here talkin ****, what are you now, like 450 lbs but hey, you are tough on here. and gameover, you little rich *****, id spit on you and you wouldnt do shti about it yo. GUARANTEED! but yes, fvcking hillarious thread i must say. good job there youngen.

misfit138
07-05-2010, 01:23 AM
holy ****, this is great. a 16 year old kid trolled you feggots!!!!!!!!! misfit, you should try to hit at least 300 lbs. before you come here talkin ****, what are you now, like 450 lbs but hey, you are tough on here. and gameover, you little rich *****, id spit on you and you wouldnt do shti about it yo. GUARANTEED! but yes, fvcking hillarious thread i must say. good job there youngen.

I missed you too, dickpenis.

JohnnyDrama
07-05-2010, 01:29 AM
I missed you too, dickpenis.

dont get mad because youre fat dude.

misfit138
07-05-2010, 01:31 AM
dont get mad because youre fat dude.

You know I only get mad for you, babydoll...

JohnnyDrama
07-05-2010, 01:32 AM
You know I only get mad for you, babydoll...

thats right, i have you in check. you wouldnt dare speak to me like you did dave here tubby. you know better..... and babydoll? do you know what your fatass would do to a babydoll?

misfit138
07-05-2010, 01:37 AM
thats right, i have you in check. you wouldnt dare speak to me like you did dave here tubby. you know better..... and babydoll? do you know what your fatass would do to a babydoll?

Yes, I'm totally scared of you, dickpenis. I know that you're a serious contender.

I'd cuddle with the babydoll, then I'd safely tuck it under one of my fat rolls before buttfucking you into submission. Then I'd cuddle with it some more.

JohnnyDrama
07-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Yes, I'm totally scared of you, dickpenis. I know that you're a serious contender.

I'd cuddle with the babydoll, then I'd safely tuck it under one of my fat rolls before buttfucking you into submission. Then I'd cuddle with it some more.

MAD! lol and caught up I might add. LOL

misfit138
07-05-2010, 01:39 AM
MAD! lol and caught up I might add. LOL

smooches for you, princess...

JohnnyDrama
07-05-2010, 01:42 AM
smooches for you, princess...

not talkin all that **** anymore huh fatty? why not fatty? because youre a fatty? someone called you out on being a fatty so you know you cant talk anymore **** because youre a fatty and we will just laugh at you fatty.

JohnnyDrama
07-05-2010, 01:42 AM
see how i did that fatty?

misfit138
07-05-2010, 01:46 AM
I'm so happy you came back to us, peter. Noone can get me as mad, scared or horny as you...

JohnnyDrama
07-05-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm so happy you came back to us, peter. Noone can get me as mad, scared or horny as you...

this peter dude must have surely gotten to TONS of you boys considering ive been called that about 10 times now. I wish i could shake taht dudes hand. he left a GREAT impression here. but anyways, im not peter and youre fat.

misfit138
07-05-2010, 01:52 AM
im not peter

You're just as loveable. :fyi:

youre fat.

Yes, yes I am. I'm kinda tall too. It ***** being tall and fat. I wish I was shorter so I could dress like Dr. Robotnic from Sonic The Hedgehog.

hatedonmostly
07-05-2010, 02:47 AM
You're just as loveable. :fyi:

Yes, yes I am. I'm kinda tall too. It ***** being tall and fat. I wish I was shorter so I could dress like Dr. Robotnic from Sonic The Hedgehog.

lul

IamDeMan
07-05-2010, 08:16 AM
not talkin all that **** anymore huh fatty? why not fatty? because youre a fatty? someone called you out on being a fatty so you know you cant talk anymore **** because youre a fatty and we will just laugh at you fatty.

You have been missed around here bro.

Make a fat joke about me for old time sake.

subzero
07-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Looks like I'm gunna call my peeps tomorrow over at SS and see how much trollin you've really been doing

Psst...
Hook a brah up wit a R1-12 or XXX12... :sneaky:

AlterEgo99
07-09-2010, 09:34 AM

You have been missed around here bro.

Make a fat joke about me for old time sake.

lulz to PW. :wave:

snoopysnooper
07-16-2010, 12:59 PM
i just read this whole thing, i will never get that hour and a half back

your 85 cavy wagon build is cool tho :)

pawn man
07-16-2010, 05:11 PM
this is one of the funniest threats ever. what is so funny is that the little prick that was talking that ****, got himself in real trouble w/daddy. hahahahahahahahaha!

James Bang
07-16-2010, 06:26 PM
One and the same.