View Full Version : Could there be any more competition classes?
03-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Geez, I was searching around in the sea of governing bodies and classes and I am still confused. Can someone point me in the direction of an amateur/rookie/n00b 12v class? Number of subs, cone area, walls, no walls, trunks, wattage... ArrrrG!!!
Just in case one day I want to emabarrass myself by entering a competition, I would kinda like to know what class to enter.
06-14-2010, 07:10 PM
DB DRAG HAS BASS RACE, AS LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTROL YOUR SYSTEM, YOU COULD DO GOOD IN THAT .... AND THEY ALSO HAVE THE STREET STOCK DIVISION TOO .......
TAKEN FROM DB DRAG WEBSITE:
Street Stock Division
The Street Stock division is intended for normal, after market auto sound systems. The equipment permitted in these classes is restricted to the "consumer-grade" components that are sold everyday at auto sound retail establishments.
* Professional competitors are prohibited from competing in this division.
* Veteran competitors are prohibited from competing in this division.
* Only consumer grade components may be used.
* Commercial vehicles, vans, CRX's, Panda's (and similar derivates such as Marbellas and Yugos) are prohibited from competing in the Street Stock Division.
* Street Stock A Class - The maximum total power output of the system is limited to 1000 Watts RMS.
* Street Stock B Class - The maximum total power output of the system is limited to 2000 Watts RMS.