PDA

View Full Version : Box builder in MO & bordering states

millimac247
02-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Hey guys,

I just ordered a sub (Sundown Z15) and plan on getting a design done by Supergumby5000 but I want to save a little on shipping since he is in Washington. I have the tools/ability to build a nice box and I'm looking for someone in/around Missouri who might want to pick up a project. I'm currently in school in Columbia (Mid MO) so I would be able to travel in all directions around the state. I would prefer it to be done closer to Kansas City though because that is closer to my parents house. I plan to get a ported box design and will provide more information when I get the information to Supergumby5000 to get his inputs. Sorry for the rambling but I just want to be thorough. Also, I'm looking for things like rounded edges and things like that but more of a paint fan or even a nice bare wood kind of guy you can PM if interested and we can work something out. Thanks

Travis

millimac247
06-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Kind of a dumb question but... If I got the designs, a carpenter should be able to build it right? Has anyone gone this route before?