PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Loneranger

marleyskater420
12-30-2003, 02:39 PM
Hey Donn can you call me please? I can never seem to get ahold of you and I realy need to talk
about this box because I have some questions. All I need is a few questions answered and I'll be able to do the rest, but I need your help please. I'll be up all night so call whenever is cool. I try your house usually around 12,3,and 7 (those are my breaks and when I get off work) and noone picks up, or you arent home, so I figure if you could call that would work out nice. Thanks in advance. -Tyler

marleyskater420
12-31-2003, 06:23 PM
TTT cuz me need Donn smart.

staggs
01-01-2004, 01:38 PM
I need you to get ahold of me via e-mail, or icq.

Thanks!

LoneRanger
01-01-2004, 03:26 PM
GUYS!

TIS THE FREAKIN SEASON!

hehe

Of course I'm hard to get ahold of as of late....its the holidays and i have a lot of crap I gotta do. tyler: email me with your questions and I'll get back to ya ASAP. Staggs: i've replied to every email in my inbox, so if yours was in there, it got a reply. if you sent it to my yahoo account, i probably didn't get it because I don't check that one much anymore.

I CAN BE CONTACTED AT [email protected] and I swear I will get back to you within 24 hours. sorry for any inconvenience.

marleyskater420
01-02-2004, 02:44 AM
GUYS!

TIS THE FREAKIN SEASON!

hehe

Of course I'm hard to get ahold of as of late....its the holidays and i have a lot of crap I gotta do. tyler: email me with your questions and I'll get back to ya ASAP. Staggs: i've replied to every email in my inbox, so if yours was in there, it got a reply. if you sent it to my yahoo account, i probably didn't get it because I don't check that one much anymore.

I CAN BE CONTACTED AT [email protected] and I swear I will get back to you within 24 hours. sorry for any inconvenience.
Oh I know you told me your hard to catch. I don't mind it, I just wanted to get started on that box because seriously, I can't wait.

Hahah dude your mom knows its me when I call now.
"Hi is Donn there" -"No, sorry, is this Tyler?" -"Yea....Alright tell him I called please" -"Will do Tyler" And that is my conversations with your mom.

I'll email you tonight.

Oh I got a funny story to tell ya too heh.