PDA

View Full Version : ricksgarage123=impatient pathetic buyer***DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM***

cx-7heaven
02-24-2010, 03:32 AM
I sold him a Cv Stroker 15d2 for 180 shipped. We had been working the deal for the past week or so, and finally came to agreement and payment on this past monday evening. I told him that it may take me till wednesday to ship, and he said no problem. Because I wasnt on yesterday(tuesday) he opened a PP dispute against me without warning. I immediately issued a refund and called the deal off. He is a complete douche, do not do business with him if you want to keep your good reputaion. My rep is worth too much to me to even consider working with someone who douches up like this after 1 day. Message to ricksgarage: some of us have families as shole, and that is more important than me making sure you hear from me every 2 hours. Anybody who has dealt with me will know that I do not scam, period.

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 09:00 AM
impatient,funny how you bugged me for a week straight,pmed me everyday asked me if i was going to buy,then we agreed it will be shipped asap since you had a week to get it packed up and ready,as soon as i pay you you quit coming on.

Jeepman2010
02-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Didnt he jus say he was busy with family? If hes got good sources, which he does, then ,maybe u should jus give him more then a day to send ur ****? maybe?

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 09:20 AM
i seen it to many times,should of told me to pay in a day or so,be real,he told me it was going to be shipped,then as soon as i paid he is way to busy to ship it out,im better off.

Jeepman2010
02-24-2010, 09:28 AM
yea u do got a point, i would have felt that was sketchy also, but still u gotta look at his refs before u do stuff like that, thats why people use refs on here for that reason.

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 09:30 AM
yeah,i use sold ref,he sold twice on here from what his sig says,all other's are bought from....

CRXBMPN
02-24-2010, 09:30 AM
well now you dont have a sub so i guess its your loss... cv stroker for 180? good deal... someone should snatch it up!

bubbagumper6
02-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Regardless of the situation, filing a paypal dispute after 1 day is unacceptable. Why is it so hard to understand that people have lives outside of ca.com and be on here 24/7? I mean if he said he was going to ship it on Wednesday, and it was only Tuesday, why were you worried? Now if it was Friday and I still hadn't gotten a tracking number I'd be worried, but I'd give him at least a week before I filed a claim...jeez

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 09:47 AM
because what the agreement was,thats what i was going on,he was on for a week asking me everyday if i was going to pay for it,i figured if he could be on like that and aski me everyday then it takes 2 sec to get on and say ,i shipped it,or i didnt,simple as that....

no claim was filed,i just opened a dispute,all he had to do was to contact me,

bubbagumper6
02-24-2010, 09:53 AM
because what the agreement was,thats what i was going on,he was on for a week asking me everyday if i was going to pay for it,i figured if he could be on like that and aski me everyday then it takes 2 sec to get on and say ,i shipped it,or i didnt,simple as that....

no claim was filed,i just opened a dispute,all he had to do was to contact me,

You figured wrong. You can't assume just because someone is on everyday for a short period of time, that they'll be on everyday forever. Stuff comes up, and delays happen. You can't expect him to respond to your messages within minutes man, you have to give him some time. He hadn't done anything to indicate he was trying to scam you, other than not responding to your message fast enough.

And it doesn't matter, claim and dispute are the same thing, it's just you saying you think he's trying to scam you, which clearly he was not. OP was correct when he said you were impatient, you can't expect a seller to be on every single day regardless or whether or not they were in the past.

I mean take me for example, I'm on here almost every single day, all day, because I browse while at work. But on the weekends I hardly get on here, if at all.

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 09:56 AM
it wasn't a minute,it was 24 hours...

connersdad19
02-24-2010, 09:57 AM
over react much? as bubba stated i would have waited a little bit as i know what its like to have **** come up....next time you just need to wait a minute then you can file the claim/dispute....

bubbagumper6
02-24-2010, 09:59 AM

That is still not enough time dude, YOU CANNOT EXPECT SOMEONE TO LOG ON EVERY DAY

Like I said before, if it was 72 hours with no contact, then I'd be a little worried, after 5-7 days, I'd file a claim. But you can't just jump all over a guy because he didn't log in one day.

CRXBMPN
02-24-2010, 09:59 AM
well I'm glad that it wasnt you I sold my subs to since it took me 2 full days of finding the right boxes etc to get my stuff packed right so I didnt have a bad buyer experience from someone if something got wrecked! ... maybe you should have offered an extra $20 for rush shipping, to take that man's time away from his family, job, etc...

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 10:04 AM
did you tell him that it was going to be a couple of days to get everything together,when we both agreed and he told me the sub will be shipped the next day,never told me it was going to be 2-3 days,then i would of been ok with it,if your going to make an agreement and then do not communicate with them why sell

bubbagumper6
02-24-2010, 10:05 AM
did you tell him that it was going to be a couple of days to get everything together,when we both agreed and he told me the sub will be shipped the next day,never told me it was going to be 2-3 days,then i would of been ok with it,if your going to make an agreement and then do not communicate with them why sell

He said in his first post that he told you it may take until Wednesday to ship...

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 10:06 AM
He said in his first post that he told you it may take until Wednesday to ship...

not the pm i got,told me Tuesday,says he will stay in contact with if something comes up

Jeepman2010
02-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Dude he said u made the agreement monday to ship it wednesday cuz he was busy till then....pretty sure if im not 100% retarded that from monday-wednesday that IS 2 DAYS! so idk why ur getting on CRX case for this when u messed up not him!

bubbagumper6
02-24-2010, 10:10 AM
not the pm i got,told me Tuesday,says he will stay in contact with if something comes up

Regardless of what he said, filing a dispute within 24 hours is unacceptable.

If you ever stumble upon one of my for sale threads, please move on.

Cabin_Pressure

You are a douche, i agree with the OP.

ricksgarage123
now that i erased the pm's,but our agreement was it would be shipped out Tuesday,i paid for it early Monday,i dont know were you got he told me he was busy,our agreement was shipped Tuesday,or i would of never paid until Tuesday....

ricksgarage123
02-24-2010, 10:14 AM
its funny,could respond to my emails or pm's but as soon as i filed a dispute he sure responded with minutes ,ill leave it as at,thanks

bubbagumper6
02-24-2010, 10:15 AM
now that i erased the pm's,but our agreement was it would be shipped out Tuesday,i paid for it early Monday,i dont know were you got he told me he was busy,our agreement was shipped Tuesday,or i would of never paid until Tuesday....

How convenient

You are a douche, i agree with the OP.

x2

4OZGLOVES
02-24-2010, 10:15 AM
I was blown away when I looked at your profile and realized you are a 34 year old man not a seventeen year old kid. **** happens man, As an example I did a trade with another member who didn't have refs,so the deal was he would ship first and i would paypal him 30 to cover his shipping since he gave me a great trade offer i couldn't refuse,he shipped thursday and sent me his paypal address friday. Well friday morning my kid became deathly ill with pneumonia and I spent from friday till monday sleeping in a chair in a hospital, I finally got back on yesterday got the paypal address and sent the money, He never made a thread, never sent a pm and never b1tched at all. Patience is a virtue.

cx-7heaven
02-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Well, I appreciate everybody being with me on this, it tells me I did the right thing. Im not going to put my whole life out here, but since it was raised up, the reason I was "there right away" when the dispute was filed( actually it was a few hours between filing and me seeing it) was due to the fact that my little girl woke up screaming and crying at 1 am, took me a while to get her to sleep and got on the comp around 2am. I dont know how to quote my pm's on here like people can do, so Ill just copy/paste relevant items:

Ok, thank you. Please pm me the shipping address to make sure. I will try to have it shipped tomorrow, wednesday at the latest. Ill have Tr #'s for you then. 2/22 5:36 pm

Sorry, I was pretty busy tuesday, I will ship on wednesday via usps. Tracking number as soon as I have it. This was sent after he filed, before I saw it- 2/24 at 3:18 am

ok, np sent 2/23 at 3:41 am. I got the dispute notice in my email on 2/24 at 12:05 am.

Oh and why was I not on on tuesday afternoon? Some parts showed up for my computer, and I spent most of the day rebuilding it. Then my wife and kid came home from work, and I spend time with them until they go to bed. That particular night, I decided to go to bed around 9 pm with my daughter.

kthxbye

Edit: As for me "bugging him everyday" not true. I asked him on wednesday 2/17 about it, and on sunday 2/21, as we had reached a deal a few days before that wednesday.
Also, like was said above, when the dispute is filed, communication can be done to resolve it, but to me filing against me calls my rep into question, where a simple pm or email would have done the trick just fine.
Also, whoever wants it, the sub is still for sale for 180 shipped!!
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/generalkorrd/DSCN0109.jpg
One final thing, just for me to be immature and funny at the same time:
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/generalkorrd/waahmbulance.jpg

1phatclipse
02-24-2010, 06:32 PM
I hate impatient buyers also....some people are just way to uptight....1 day and you file a dispute? You are a douche

csu87
02-24-2010, 06:42 PM
******* '10ers

tc3k101
02-24-2010, 06:53 PM
******* '10ers

Does not work.

tc3k101
02-24-2010, 06:53 PM
******* '10ers

Does not work.

vitveet
02-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Regardless of what he said, filing a dispute within 24 hours is unacceptable.

If you ever stumble upon one of my for sale threads, please move on.

X2.
Regardless of what was said, you didn't give him time to respond back to you. No excuses man.
Where are the "over reaction" pics?!!?

V.

csu87
02-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Does not work.

dam lol

d77543020
03-13-2010, 07:35 PM
tips to avoid problems like this 1.have item in hand and READY TO BE SHIPPED PACKAGED AND ALL also if you know you will be busy and wont be able to ship and provide tracking info to your customer with in 24 hours let him know and if he is fine with waiting then its cool if not then dont do the deal,im a **** buyer myself i like my packages to be shipped with tracking info the next day after payment it puts your customers mind at ease especially when you buy from here

azphat12
03-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Interesting thread...

Personally regardless of "he said he would ship next day"...you should of waited abit before a dispute claim. Simple email / call to him saying "hey what happened" would of sufficed.
I sent back an amp and they received it on the 2nd. Over a weeks time I sent messages to them asking the status (nice emails...no WTF ones either) and they didnt answer a single one. I then filed a dispute. Got to have patience man...give the buyer some time regardless of the "agreement". The buyer very well may have told you Tuesday, but you just handled it wrong. Should of tried contacting him a day or two to figure out what was up.

On the other hand, I wont call you a "douche" since I wasnt there or in any part of the transaction. Just think there was a communication breakdown....hey! isnt that a song????