PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 12:32 AM
I have lost all contact with this man

the story is that i bought a battery off of him in december for christmas present. It was a partial trade that we did it was my mtx 342 thunder and 130.00 bucks for on powertech battery.

well ended up i didnt get the battery till the begining of januray and once i got it i opened it and the whole side of the battery was cracked. We talked it out and sent it back to ups to get a damage report and i gave ups the tracking number and everything they sent it back to the shipper which was in alabama when he told me he lives in texas strange i thought. But he told me the batt case was denyed and he was going to keep it since he felt nothing was wrong with it. And he told me he would pay me 20 bucks every friday.

So i said yeah thats fine, he told me he was having finacial problems and could only do 20 since he just got a new job. So the frist friday comes up and nothing said he had trouble paying bills or something. So the second friday comes up and he tells me that im lucky he is being nice to be doin a refund to me and that he will contact me once he is ready to start paying me back. So its been another week and still nothing from him. So i am out a battery, my mtx amp and 130 bucks

basscourt if you see this pm me or respond to this. thread

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz19/kraudio/Photo0278.jpg
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz19/kraudio/Photo0277.jpg

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Ill sell you my powertech :fyi: seriously.

He has been having interwebz issues so ill doubt he will respond to this.

EDIT: That batt isnt really bad though, its sealed agm so all the acid is in the fiberglass mat inside so its not like it will leak. You couldve sealed it up with some JB Weld and called it a day.

k_schutte
02-23-2010, 12:36 AM
what a d!ck

slam
02-23-2010, 12:41 AM
He lives here in the dfw area. Thats pretty ****** of him saying that. If I see him Ill ask him whats up.

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 12:43 AM
thanks guys and yeah i figured i coulda kept that batt but i mean i bought it and it was suppose to be brand new. i didn't want something that was damaged just mad me mad, but im see what happens with this guy see if i can get in touch with him.

AQHDC3
02-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Everytime we have done business it has gone very smooth. That doesnt sound like something he would do...

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 12:45 AM
Check your pm's and i understand about the damage.

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 12:51 AM
yeah he had a lot of refs it just ***** really pissed me off i wanted to tell him i was gonna start a thread but when i tried to pm him said something like not a user idk if had the wrong name either but having a lot of trouble on this site past few weeks

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:14 AM
yea thats right guys. i used chaunb3400 for the shipping label (alabama is where he lives) he mailed me the label then i sent it out from texas. then when it got damaged we went through the claims and ups denied it. end of story. i mean if they deny there is no deal that i should pay him back. thats with UPS. and sorry to say it but somimes **** happens. this might b just bad luck for you. so i dint scam ya or anything, you just had some bad luck. and yes i have plenty of refs and all of them EVEN this one have never got scammed by me.

slam
02-23-2010, 04:19 AM
yea thats right guys. i used chaunb3400 for the shipping label (alabama is where he lives) he mailed me the label then i sent it out from texas. then when it got damaged we went through the claims and ups denied it. end of story. i mean if they deny there is no deal that i should pay him back. thats with UPS. and sorry to say it but somimes **** happens. this might b just bad luck for you. so i dint scam ya or anything, you just had some bad luck. and yes i have plenty of refs and all of them EVEN this one have never got scammed by me.

lol He paid for a battery and he should get a battery... Its not his fault u used ups and they denied the claim... that means something wasnt right on ur end. Either bad packaging or SOMETHING ELSE. Bottom line is, u owe him money and if u think u dont then u are scamming him . Poor business decision if u ask me

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:22 AM
lol He paid for a battery and he should get a battery... Its not his fault u used ups and they denied the claim... that means something wasnt right on ur end. Either bad packaging or SOMETHING ELSE. Bottom line is, u owe him money and if u think u dont then u are scamming him

well i guess i scammed him then. im not gonna drag this out like all the other scammer threads. everyone can call me a scammer now thats fine, i rarely get on here anymore. and btw its not my fault either that they denied his claim either. its ups fault. sorry fellas

slam
02-23-2010, 04:25 AM
well i guess i scammed him then. im not gonna drag this out like all the other scammer threads. everyone can call me a scammer now thats fine, i rarely get on here anymore. and btw its not my fault either that they denied his claim either. its ups fault. sorry fellas

its ur fault cause obviously something wasnt right!!!!!

So, its right for u to take his stuff and money without feeling bad cause u dont care about getting on here nemore? Ur ****** and I dont like ****** ppl.

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:27 AM
So, its right for u to take his stuff and money without feeling bad cause u dont care about getting on here nemore? Ur ****** and I dont like ****** ppl.

its not a right or wrong thing. its a "not in my hands anymore" thing. im not gonna cover ups' *** on this. and i dont care if u dont like ****** people. u never liked me anyways so what does that matter?

slam
02-23-2010, 04:31 AM
No u never liked me/us/TSB, cause we are cocky. And we can be cocky when we are loud. Neways u always bished about something with us not the other way around. Get ur facts straight and pay this man his money and get his stuff back. Maybe I should contact him and get info so I can make a police report for theft.

Now I dont like you!!!

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:33 AM
No u never liked me/us/TSB, cause we are cocky. And we can be cocky when we are loud. Neways u always bished about something with us not the other way around. Get ur facts straight and pay this man his money and get his stuff back. Maybe I should contact him and get info so I can make a police report for theft.

lol yea how can i steal somthing i dont have. it never got sent back to me from chaunb3400s work, lenscrafters in alabama is where the return addy was. take it up with him buddy. i got better stuff to do, like work. so ill be back on in 4 days when i get off again

slam
02-23-2010, 04:38 AM
lol yea how can i steal somthing i dont have. it never got sent back to me from chaunb3400s work, lenscrafters in alabama is where the return addy was. take it up with him buddy. i got better stuff to do, like work. so ill be back on in 4 days when i get off again

He dont work at lenscrafters!!! U have his stuff/money and u used an unauthorized shipping label that was not in ur name or paid for. Now how is that not theft? Would u like for me to talk somemore?

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:40 AM
He dont work at lenscrafters!!! U have his stuff/money and u used an unauthorized shipping label that was not in ur name or paid for. Would u like for me to talk somemore?

thats up to you. i dont care what you do really. and no i dont have his stuff. once i shipped it, that was the last time i saw it. and i didnt know the shipping label was unauthorized. looks like i got scammed. rawr! i better start a thread or somthing.....

dave_damage
02-23-2010, 04:40 AM
Dude you are a ****ing prick. Either you poorly packed the battery, or you failed to tell UPS it was a battery. If you lived by me I would come kick your ****ing ***. Period. ****ing *****!!

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Dude you are a ****ing prick. Either you poorly packed the battery, or you failed to tell UPS it was a battery. If you lived by me I would come kick your ****ing ***. Period. ****ing *****!!

ok

slam
02-23-2010, 04:43 AM
see ya dude

whitedragon551
02-23-2010, 04:43 AM
Bassscort you may want to check this out:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-=-beware/460709-chaunb3400-=-shady-shady-shady.html

Chuanb has been using these labels from his business and anyone who has had a claim has been denied because he didnt pay his bill.

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:44 AM

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-=-beware/460709-chaunb3400-=-shady-shady-shady.html

Chuanb has been using these labels from his business and anyone who has had a claim has been denied because he didnt pay his bill.
yea just saw that tonight :( this is the first one he got me on. i had bought about 5 or 6 from him prior.

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:44 AM
see ya dude

no

slam
02-23-2010, 04:46 AM
no

thats what u think ;)

basscort2009
02-23-2010, 04:47 AM
thats what u think ;)

:rolleyes:

zerocarpileup
02-23-2010, 04:59 AM

/\ Now thats a twist! Well i dont know either of you but id pay the man. You obviously didn't pack the thing right. Ups should have been able to toss the beast around and it should have been safe. Maybe you shouldn't have packed it (presumably) like any other amp,sub etc... The man bought from you like any other sale, he paid and should have got what he paid for. Sad to say, now since i see the way you do business, im going to steer clear of any potential transactions with you. You might not care, but im sure you've made an evident example of your self to all of us here on CA.com and possibly SMD and CACO.com. Your financial woes shouldn't influence the way you do business with others. im sure if you were loaded you wouldnt mind giving this guy his cheese back. Also, by you initially agreeing to pay the guy $20 every whenever, its my opinion that it is an admittance of guilt. You know your screwing this guy over. And if you honestly dont think so, all you have to do is empathize. What the f would you do if it was done to you? Yea thats what i thought. Anyway. Sad to see all your refs go to the shitter. Good luck and a death to all scammers. Peace.

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 09:46 AM
yeah just got up this morning to check my inbox tried to go thru paypal last night and it says it couldn't be disputed because of the date being to late. So i just requested money from him, and now he tells me there isn't a chance im gonna see my money or batt. So i guess that means he does have my battery

great guy here

whitedragon551
02-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Both of you guys should try and get ahold of a higher up at UPS and tell them whats going on with Chuanb and either A) ask them to refund the money for the fraudulent shipping labels or B) cover the cost of the damages of the item shipped because it got denied due to an unpaid bill caused by fraudulent shipping labels.

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 09:55 AM
yeah thats a good idea. Well im calling paypal to try to get something done since this guy won't get me back my money or even contact me.

all i get from him is "your not seeing your money now"

twistedchild420
02-23-2010, 09:56 AM
The **** brah?

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 09:56 AM
Haha, what a loser. I don't see how basscort thinks these business practices are ok.

Moral of the story: ship the right way and when issues arise you'll be in a good position to fix it. If not, then you either owe the guy money or end up being a scammer because you don't make things right.

AS A SELLER, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS ON THE SHIPPING END, IT IS YOUR JOB TO MAKE IT RIGHT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, PERIOD.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I guess its time to chalk basscourt up as a scammer, sad thing too cuz our transaction went smoothly.

whitedragon551
02-23-2010, 10:19 AM
As did my trade with him.

bubbagumper6
02-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Kind of funny I bought one of his Sprinter batteries and it arrived damaged...one of the corners was a little busted. It seemed fine though and it wasn't going to be visible in my install so I didn't really care about the cosmetics. I sealed it up with some Goop and it's been working fine...

I do agree with what Ryan said though, as the seller, the item is YOUR responsibility until it arrives safely and in working condition...If something goes wrong in transit, it's your responsibility to make it right.

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Kind of funny I bought one of his Sprinter batteries and it arrived damaged...one of the corners was a little busted. It seemed fine though and it wasn't going to be visible in my install so I didn't really care about the cosmetics. I sealed it up with some Goop and it's been working fine...

I do agree with what Ryan said though, as the seller, your item is YOUR responsibility until it arrives safely and in working condition...If something goes wrong in transit, it's your responsibility to make it right.
How was it packaged? What material and how thick?

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 10:26 AM
yeah it just really pissed me off i sent him my amp which was in great condition and my money and he sold the amp before he even shipped the battery out to me which ******. I would have really liked my amp back loved that little mtx

bubbagumper6
02-23-2010, 10:27 AM
How was it packaged? What material and how thick?

Honestly, not all that great. The box was 2x the size of the batt, it had a particle board base, but then just some bubble wrap surrounding the batt (not enough to keep it from moving).

PIITB Wut Wut
lulzamania... tsb was here

kraudio12
when i got mine it was like 2 pieces of foam on each side. And the side that was damaged only had one piece and the box looked like it had been ran over by a semi. Once the box was it opened it looked like it was snowing from all the broken foam falling everywhere.

ace_800
02-23-2010, 10:28 AM
LOL, don't know how basscourt doesn't think this is his problem anymore. Lets see....

Using a bad account for shipping thats not even his......check
Admiting to start paying back the OP $20/month......check
Then backing out......check
Packing the bat probably f'd up and thats why it arrived cracked.......check

And you actually think its not your problem....lol wow glad I haven't bought **** from you. Face it you fucked up, packed it bad enough for it to crack, used a fucked up shipping account and also agreed to pay the OP back. Pay the dude back or get him another battery easy as that.

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Honestly, not all that great. The box was 2x the size of the batt, it had a particle board base, but then just some bubble wrap surrounding the batt (not enough to keep it from moving).

Wow, sounds pretty bad considering it's a 100lb batt. I finally found some boxes on ebay that work great for shipping those batts....gives about 2" all the way around and I make basically two end caps to go over the two ends of the batt so that it's snug in the corners of the box. Then I just add some padding in the middle so the box can't be pushed in easily...I've found this to work pretty well after having an issue with one of the first batts I shipped.

99grandprixGT
02-23-2010, 10:32 AM
yea so common point here is dont buy his shipping labels if you you dont waht your stuff being broken and claim denied instantly. and if you dont want to take care of it your self.

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 10:32 AM
yeah just ***** i could really use that 185 now

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 10:33 AM

You gonna be doing tbp this year? I might make a comeback... :D

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 10:34 AM
yep pretty much unless you like broken items when you think your going to be getting something that is brand new. And it looked used to btw just to throw that in. Even tho its not that important

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 10:34 AM
yea so common point here is dont buy his shipping labels if you you dont waht your stuff being broken and claim denied instantly. and if you dont want to take care of it your self.

UPS probably knew they weren't legit and decided to damage whatever was in them to prove a point...kinda odd that 2(that we know of) out of just a handful of packages would end up damaged.

bubbagumper6
02-23-2010, 10:38 AM
UPS probably knew they weren't legit and decided to damage whatever was in them to prove a point...kinda odd that 2(that we know of) out of just a handful of packages would end up damaged.

This was awhile ago though...probably like back in November, way before all this shady UPS label business started popping up

jamesw
02-23-2010, 10:43 AM
This dude is def a scammer, basscourt that **** is all your fault. You should fix that if you want to be able to do buizness

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 10:45 AM
i just don't see how this type of **** happens how do you ship something without paying for the shipping?

jamesw
02-23-2010, 10:47 AM
nigism

PIITB Wut Wut
02-23-2010, 10:48 AM
You gonna be doing tbp this year? I might make a comeback... :D

not looking good... so far the year is starting off rough.

whitedragon551
02-23-2010, 10:49 AM
i just don't see how this type of **** happens how do you ship something without paying for the shipping?

He bought a prepaid UPS shipping label for $20. It was probably cheaper than paying shipping charges at the shipment facility. Turns out the Chaunb guy didnt pay his UPS bill so they are all unpaid shipping labels and thats why they got denied claims. Until the bill gets paid they will get denied.

kraudio12
02-23-2010, 10:52 AM
so ghey

99grandprixGT
02-23-2010, 10:53 AM

luckily i bought an amp and it was shipped using one of his labels and it got here fine.

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 11:00 AM
He bought a prepaid UPS shipping label for $20. It was probably cheaper than paying shipping charges at the shipment facility. Turns out the Chaunb guy didnt pay his UPS bill so they are all unpaid shipping labels and thats why they got denied claims. Until the bill gets paid they will get denied.
Well I know how much it costs to ship those batteries, and $20 is about 1/3 of that...and that's using a fedex account in order to get a shipping discount. UPS is $80-85 depending on where it's going.

silvercookie
02-23-2010, 11:01 AM
i hope scammers get cancer.

oldschool4me
02-23-2010, 11:05 AM
bad business. do the right thing man and give the guy the battery he paid for. you shouldnt go around ripping people off just because your not man enough to make the money yourself.

plugitin
02-23-2010, 11:17 AM

yeah, its much cheaper that way. A lot of guys have been having issues with those shipping labels right now. So dont use them, period. I understand where basscort is coming from, but i also understand where OP is coming from. That amp you sent basscort, iirc, was pretty beat up too, all the screws were out of it and so on. Not that that justifies anything though, i would try to get in contact with UPS atleast basscort, try and make it right bro.

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 11:21 AM
$20 shipping labels...now I know why he was able to sell them for so cheap.

plugitin
02-23-2010, 11:32 AM
yeah, quite a few people on here have used those labels too

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 11:35 AM

I'd use them if they're sure to get the package there. But I know if something were to happen it'd be my *** on the line, and I'd take care of it(and start packing like I'm sending it to a war zone).

plugitin
02-23-2010, 11:37 AM
I'd use them if they're sure to get the package there. But I know if something were to happen it'd be my *** on the line, and I'd take care of it(and start packing like I'm sending it to a war zone).

lolz

usualy basscorts packaging isnt too bad...but, **** happens. Need to get a hold of UPS

tc3k101
02-23-2010, 11:42 AM
If you are sending 100lb items your packaging must be more than a few pieces of foam. No one is at fault but basscourt. Even if he didn't use the label they still would have denied his claim. There needs to be around 3" of packaging all around the item and it need to be in there tight and not all loosely like op and a few others have stated.

slam
02-23-2010, 12:00 PM

lulz

plugitin
02-23-2010, 12:05 PM
If you are sending 100lb items your packaging must be more than a few pieces of foam. No one is at fault but basscourt. Even if he didn't use the label they still would have denied his claim. There needs to be around 3" of packaging all around the item and it need to be in there tight and not all loosely like op and a few others have stated.

reading pwns you

they DID NOT deny it because of the packaging, they denied it because of the unpaid bill because of chaunb

S.B.C.
02-23-2010, 01:06 PM
lulz

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 01:11 PM
lulz

Shut up bish,

Basscourts packaging on these batts is sub-par anyway, i have one in my truck so i know from experience. While the claim wasnt denied for packaging, if it was packaged right the batt would proly not have been ****ed.

slam
02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
dont talk to my lil bish like that

CRXBMPN
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
start packing like I'm sending it to a war zone).

thats what I do for everything I ship ;) there-fore you have no problems like this.

basscourt get with the program and end this nonsesicalism!

S.B.C.
02-23-2010, 01:18 PM
I will rape you both

sbc style

ltr450racer690
02-23-2010, 01:20 PM
14693387398 is his cell number

PIITB Wut Wut
02-23-2010, 01:20 PM
rape?

Im in!

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 01:25 PM
All of you back off.

Rio is my bish, he deepthroats me, and if you want him we will have a battle royale for him.

bubbagumper6
02-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sands...

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sands...

lulz.

Wheres that lolercaust thing.

power-fanatic07
02-23-2010, 01:38 PM

me being one of them, luckily the 2 batts I sold made it to the buyer with no damages.

RXZILLA
02-23-2010, 03:25 PM
SBC Style? Southwesten Bell Communications style? Lol....TSB makn waves again and we ain't even at the TBP events. From the looks of the posts....We're still louder...lol.

RXZILLA
02-23-2010, 03:29 PM
oh yea I forgot one more thing.......

And then?

slam
02-23-2010, 03:58 PM
buhahahksjablfjhbalhjt

S.B.C.
02-23-2010, 04:45 PM
SBC Style? Southwesten Bell Communications style? Lol....TSB makn waves again and we ain't even at the TBP events. From the looks of the posts....We're still louder...lol.

Isnt team ace the ones who made that man on man hate ****?

Were you fluffing again Lumel?

:P

S.B.C.
02-23-2010, 04:45 PM
**** site

RXZILLA
02-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Isnt team ace the ones who made that man on man hate ****?

Were you fluffing again Lumel?

:P

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k338/NANCY_713_2008/next-friday-2.jpg
I'm your aztec warrior......

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Rio is quite loud :fyi:

zerocarpileup
02-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Im down for an old fashioned rape!

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Rio's my bish. He rubs me down in oils after I sell a house. :fyi:

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Im down for an old fashioned rape!

Would you like me to drop a pill in your drink or force it.

Rio's my bish. He rubs me down in oils after I sell a house. :fyi:

Wrong.

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Wrong.

No lies, ask him yourself.

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I wont believe he would cheat on me :fyi:

slam
02-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Rio is quite loud :fyi:

TSB all knows this. he screams like a lil bish

RAM_Designs
02-23-2010, 06:17 PM

I'm taking him on Maury to clear this ish up! :mad:

infamous_e46
02-23-2010, 06:18 PM
you would think he would have the monies to ship or refund i mean his family sells a fukload of potato chips :fyi:

infamous_e46
02-23-2010, 06:19 PM

both of you are full of **** i showed him how to give turkish snow cones!!!!

RJesus
02-23-2010, 06:56 PM

if the amp arrived broken, wouldn't you start something up?

Anyways:

In order to realize higher profits, basscourt illegally obtained shipping labels from an unauthorized third-party. And he padded his profits a lot better than he did the battery.

It sort of reminds me how that one audio company (i forget who?) decided to use a cheaper manufacturer for their amplifiers. And the manufacturer decided to use cheaper inferior components for those amplifiers. Then all hell broke loose when they failed and didn't cover warranties.

basscourt is at fault. FURTHERMORE, BASSCOURT ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT WITH THE OP, AGREEING TO PAY 20$ A WEEK.

THAT contract was independent of the results of the case of the battery.

Not only does basscourt owe the OP a battery and $20 a week, but hes going to be sued by UPS for running fraudulent activities. Someone should report him to UPS. And I doubt hes paying taxes on the profits hes making from all this illegal activity.

In order to get your money from basscourt:

report him to UPS for taking advantage of fraudulent shipping lables.
report him to the IRS for neglecting taxes on illegal activity.

If he doesn't pay the taxes, the IRS will arrest him, fine him, and/or hold a lien against his property.
If he pays the taxes, you have solid evidence against him for using fraudulent shipping labels.

gg

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Or you can just call and put a lein on his **** your self. Its not hard :fyi:

plugitin
02-23-2010, 07:01 PM
if the amp arrived broken, wouldn't you start something up?

Anyways:

In order to realize higher profits, basscourt illegally obtained shipping labels from an unauthorized third-party. And he padded his profits a lot better than he did the battery.

It sort of reminds me how that one audio company (i forget who?) decided to use a cheaper manufacturer for their amplifiers. And the manufacturer decided to use cheaper inferior components for those amplifiers. Then all hell broke loose when they failed and didn't cover warranties.

basscourt is at fault. FURTHERMORE, BASSCOURT ENTERED INTO A CONTRACT WITH THE OP, AGREEING TO PAY 20$ A WEEK.

THAT contract was independent of the results of the case of the battery.

Not only does basscourt owe the OP a battery and $20 a week, but hes going to be sued by UPS for running fraudulent activities. Someone should report him to UPS. And I doubt hes paying taxes on the profits hes making from all this illegal activity.

In order to get your money from basscourt:

report him to UPS for taking advantage of fraudulent shipping lables.
report him to the IRS for neglecting taxes on illegal activity.

If he doesn't pay the taxes, the IRS will arrest him, fine him, and/or hold a lien against his property.
If he pays the taxes, you have solid evidence against him for using fraudulent shipping labels.

gg

wow...your an idiot...

RJesus
02-23-2010, 07:07 PM
ok yeah that probably won't work.

i'm a little pissed because lincolntc690 owes me an ipod adapter for the alpine 9887 I bought from him. He took 2 months to ship the hu, and apparently forgot to ship the adapter. I got the hu in december, originally paid for it in october. and he hasn't been on for a month. Last I spoke with him he said he would get the adapter out to me right away.......sort of what he said for the headunit a few weeks after he hadn't shipped it.

anyone know his contact info?

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 07:15 PM
I believe you can call the courthouse in his town and get a lein put on his house, title to his vehicles, whatever you want untill you get your money.

plugitin
02-23-2010, 07:28 PM
I believe you can call the courthouse in his town and get a lein put on his house, title to his vehicles, whatever you want untill you get your money.

lolz

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 07:30 PM
lolz

Would you like to explain whats so funny. Im not lying, my Grandfather in AL has a lein on his Ford Probe from a guy here in Virginia who he owes 2500 to. A simple call the the county courthouse in AL got him the lein.

Annnarbor84
02-23-2010, 07:31 PM
This thread ******* *****:thumbsdo:

plugitin
02-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Would you like to explain whats so funny. Im not lying, my Grandfather in AL has a lein on his Ford Probe from a guy here in Virginia who he owes 2500 to. A simple call the the county courthouse in AL got him the lein.

maybe for a car sale...but trust me when i say that you CANNOT just call and get titles to vehicles over a battery

:hilariou:

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 07:34 PM
maybe for a car sale...but trust me when i say that you CANNOT just call and get titles to vehicles over a battery

:hilariou:

You obviously dont know what a lein is. Just because i call and place a lein on a vehicle doesnt mean i get the title, and they dont care about the amount for the lein, a lein is a lein. A lein on a title just prevents the car from being sold, re-registered, or renewed.

tc3k101
02-23-2010, 07:35 PM
reading pwns you

they DID NOT deny it because of the packaging, they denied it because of the unpaid bill because of chaunb

reading pwns you lame **** re read what I wrote. Even If he didn't use the label

I've used these labels I know exactly how it works. Please be sure to make sure you are 100% right when trying to call someone stupid.
If he had packed it right this whole bullshit deal would not have went so sour.

tc3k101
02-23-2010, 07:37 PM

Is it a mechanic lien?

Johnny Law.Lulz
02-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Is it a mechanic lien?

no.

basebalz13
02-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Great.....

basscort2009
02-25-2010, 01:35 AM
ok everyone i paypaled him 20 bucks to start this payment thing off right. I will be paying him 20 bucks everytime i get payed.

whitedragon551
02-25-2010, 01:36 AM
+1 for making **** right.

basscort2009
02-25-2010, 01:38 AM
Yea yea! Lol

kraudio12
02-25-2010, 01:43 AM
thank you got the 20 in my account

only 165 to go

Street DreamsCC
02-28-2010, 12:57 AM
basscort2009 has always been a good seller. I was shocked to see this whole deal. Basscort your doing the right thing by paying him back. There is alot of issues here. 1. always pack extermely secure 2. always ship yourself so there isnt any issues - if you have a claim they get ahold of the org. shipper - meaning that company basicly told UPS we never shipped a battery - why would UPS pay out? 3. if you sell something it is your full responsiblity to make sure it arrives in the condition you were selling it in 4. you have his money, amp and the battery UPS took and sent to the shipper 5. the battery at issue is someplace it shouldnt be because they didnt really ship it.
Any retailer sends something and it is damaged or lost is the company going to say oh well your loss....how long until they go out of business?

This situation ***** all the way around. Never cheap out for shipping. It is what it is. You tell the seller this is the price for shipping and packing with insurance.
There is no reason to not pack it real good like a $5000 item even though it might be $50 or $200 item. Insure to full price with insurance.
To solve this you should do the refund on your end and get the battery back from that place. Had this been your own account you would of had it now and chances are UPS would of paid out to you and you would reimburse the buyer.
Good luck hope it ends ok and you learn a hard lesson which ***** it happened this way.

andrew2944r
03-02-2010, 08:40 AM
lawl

TSB Poast

kraudio12
03-10-2010, 01:32 AM
alright he sent me 40 this week now down to 125

S.B.C.
03-10-2010, 01:37 AM
ballin son

slam
03-10-2010, 01:51 AM