PDA

View Full Version : New here, but not to Car Audio

Robin W.
02-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Hello, my name is Robin and I'm a car audio-aholic...
:)
I've been into car audio since the mid 90's, actually I've been into other hobbies for a few years. Photography, headphones, and other music in general. But I'm back to building car stereo equipment so it's time to get myself back into the industry, I don't post a lot but I'm always around to answer questions.

I sure this forum is full of great people, I look forward to getting to know many of you..
Thanks,
Robin

Slo_Ride
02-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Welcome!

misfit138
02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH!

j/k, welcome to ca.com...

Maglite
02-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the board.

Robin W.
02-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Thanks guys, it's good to be back in car audio. It seems a lot has changed in the last couple years.

guerrero
02-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey Robin, to add to you last sentence...well I began exploring Car Audio in the mid 90's too by reading the popular magazine at the time, and nothing back then compared to the nearly 15 years that its been because now we have GPS, DVD, Video, MP3 Players, and Bluetooth. I mean this is awesome, I predict within ten years well have a whole computer inside a double-din receiver with open source software and the ability to integrate all the features mentioned plus more

supermaxx123
02-28-2010, 02:32 AM
Hey Robin, to add to you last sentence...well I began exploring Car Audio in the mid 90's too by reading the popular magazine at the time, and nothing back then compared to the nearly 15 years that its been because now we have GPS, DVD, Video, MP3 Players, and Bluetooth. I mean this is awesome, I predict within ten years well have a whole computer inside a double-din receiver with open source software and the ability to integrate all the features mentioned plus more

or maybe a 1000gb ipod the size of a dime, with 1 year battery life....