PDA

View Full Version : Show discounts....who wants em

psychoacoustics
02-09-2010, 07:55 PM
ok so here is what we have come up with...
if you run any of the following products, you are eligible for discounts at shows
TIER 1 discounts: any one of the following and receive a 50 percent discount on show entry..only one "50 percent discount" per vehicle
Cactus Sounds
DC Sound Labs
SecondSkin
Shok wiring
Sundown audio

now there are NO restrictions...meaning if you only have 1 piece of Shok wire, you qualify...or only a piece of SecondSkin...you qualify

TIER 2 discounts: if you own any of the following vehicles, you will recieve a 50 percent discount on show entry. again there is only 1 "50 percent discount" per vehicle:
Seat Marbella
Fiat Panda
Seat Terra

TIER 3 discounts: if you have an extreme vehicle...you qualify for FREE entry...all year long...at every show...no questions asked...this includes:
Extreme class
Old School Extreme class

TIER 4 discounts: this is in addition to to anny other discounts you might recieve:
we have much love for our Canadian Friends...therefore, if you come From Canada to compete at any of our shows, we will give you an additional 5$ off your entry...no questions asked

TIER 5 discounts: we want the everyone to attend our "END OF THE YEAR FINALE"...september 19th...so, if you pre-register for the end of year show, we will give you an additional 5$ off your entry every time you come to one of our shows

the only catch is this: if you wish to take advantage of the "50 percent discounts" you must pre-register with us

pre-registration fees can be sent to:
psychoacoustics@roadrunner.com

entry fees to all of our shows will be as follows:
dbdrag 75$
bassrace 75$
psychlone free

if you wish to do both dbdrag and bassrace, the entry will drop to 100 for the pair...
so if you decide to take advantage of the "50 percent discount" deal...you would pay 50$....thats it

more to come...and dont forget...we love everbody

SPL Blazer
02-10-2010, 07:53 AM
That end of the year Finale could make for a busy weekend, thats the day before the TNESPL Finals. These discount deals look pretty good, I think a lot of us would qualify.

boom24
02-10-2010, 02:43 PM
i want in :)

TeamElite-Mike
02-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Good deal :D

loudmofo
02-10-2010, 04:21 PM
im in for the end out the year event we will now be known as team northeast spl if more then 5 of us show up to a show from the notheast its a extra $5 off if more the 10 show up its a extra $10 off who wants in.

shows can be as little as $40 for all of the guys from the northeast :D

pr-festiva
02-10-2010, 05:05 PM
tem north east spl is allready the name of the org in NY

loudmofo
02-10-2010, 05:09 PM
ok about northeastern spl psycho's

boom24
02-10-2010, 05:15 PM
ok about northeastern spl psycho's

count me in...pm i herd ur selling the ab 500s..pm me a price if u can thanks mike

loudmofo
02-10-2010, 05:17 PM
price on the ab 500.1s are $725 each picked up i can meet half way whats the deal on the kinetiks you sill want them i would do $2500 on all 7 kinetiks and 2 ab 500.1s

TeamElite-Mike
02-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Northeastern Psychos, sound fun :D

thorshammer1
02-10-2010, 08:23 PM
That end of the year Finale could make for a busy weekend, thats the day before the TNESPL Finals. These discount deals look pretty good, I think a lot of us would qualify.

No its the day of.....

SICK GV
02-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Hmmmm decisions decisions. Maybe TNESPL will throw in a counter offer Like anyone with 4 wheels on there car get 50% off finals entry lol j/k

SPL Blazer
02-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Too bad, since it's the day of the TNESPL Finals it looks I won't have to bother with any Drags events. TNESPL is where it's at this season.

psychoacoustics
03-22-2010, 05:18 PM
sorry you feel that way...

just trying to bring as much of the big competitions to the people that want them if you dont want them thats your perogative

SPL Blazer
03-23-2010, 04:44 PM
If you could switch weekends or move it to the day before that would be great, then more competitors will have the option of doing Finals and your End Of The Year Finale, not one or the other. Not trying to sound too negative, but a lot of us out here are planning on hitting the TNESPL finals this season, so it's gonna impact both events by having them the same day.

psychoacoustics
03-24-2010, 04:10 PM
yes we knew that they both ended up the same weekend its a shame for sure but it will work out, stay tuned!