PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer AVH-P3100dvd ---- ipod/phone play skips for 4 seconds every 10 minutes?

nimda0
02-09-2010, 07:20 AM
Hey whats up everyone, I've been pulling my hair out about this and can't come up with a solution. I was hoping that one of you may be able to help me?

I've got the Pioneer AVH-p3100dvd installed in my f150, and am having a little bit of an issue with the ipod functionality. I have an iphone (and so does my girlfriend), and we both use them in the truck using the same cable (not at the same time obviously).

We're using the standard white iphone usb cable that came with the iphones, and just plug the cable into the usb port on the front of the unit.

The problem, is that when listening to music... it will go like 5-10 minutes or more even without skipping at all or any problems, but then randomly it seems, the music will skip or pause or something for a few seconds and then pick right back up and play again. This happens sometimes every few minutes, and other times like once during a 30 minute drive.

I'm at a total loss, and i'm not sure if it's the head-unit or if it's the iphones, or the cable, or what?

Have any of you heard of anything like this before? Suggestions? Thanks for any help.

nimda0
02-10-2010, 03:37 PM
nobody?

senatorsfc
05-14-2010, 04:04 PM
I have the exact problem, I see this thread was back in February , were you able to find a fix?

It totally is random, and is really annoying lol.

crx11
05-16-2010, 07:30 PM
I have the same problem with my Alpine Iva-w505 if I use a ipod touch, but NOT when I use a regular ipod or a USB memory