PDA

View Full Version : Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

theMessenjah44
02-08-2010, 06:34 PM
We will be starting a season of tournaments here at Twisted Pipes the 4th weekend of each month. Sunday shows during the day in April, May, September, and October. We will do Friday or Saturday night shows in June, July, and August.

We will divide up into approximately 5 classes. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies will be given at each show. We will keep a record of all competitions and give a grand prize for most points at the end of the season in each class.

We have a 2-mic Term-Lab and a big parking lot.

Burps or more of a bassrace style?

What would you like to see as a grand prize?

BigJoker
02-09-2010, 03:33 AM
We will be starting a season of tournaments here at Twisted Pipes the 4th weekend of each month. Sunday shows during the day in April, May, September, and October. We will do Friday or Saturday night shows in June, July, and August.

We will divide up into approximately 5 classes. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies will be given at each show. We will keep a record of all competitions and give a grand prize for most points at the end of the season in each class.

i would if i was by springfield. could probably make 2

Annnarbor84
02-09-2010, 03:43 AM

Black hookers and blow!!!!!

theMessenjah44
02-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Black hookers and blow!!!!!

Already tried that bro :(

need some idea though on what people will want. We've got quite a bit of room, I think we could fit 2 lanes if we wanted to.

mlstrass
02-09-2010, 12:29 PM
bass race would be fun. I'll have to make a light show to put my gey *** lights to good use...

Sleepy_Jr
02-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Both burps and bassrace sound good. Grand price could be anything from cash to car audio equipment, up to you guys. Either way people will be happy. Looking foward to a few of these shows.

theMessenjah44
02-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Burps are going to be the easiest to set up and keep track of. But you just don't see bassrace around here, and I wanted to see if there was interest. I guess we'll see what happens.

We should have stuff finalized this week so we can get our local promotions set up to try to get a good turnout. Should be a good time. We'll even have a concession stand at all the shows.

We're probably going to be handing out big (like 6 foot) trophies for most points in each class, but still a little undecided.

We're also considering handing out trophies and/or points for other categories such as "best of show" or "cleanest install"....stuff like that.

Another question. Legal or outlaw?

S.B.C.
02-10-2010, 12:34 AM
ohhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy

theMessenjah44
02-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Just got a hold of USACi yesterday, may look into making these sanctioned comps

BigJoker
02-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Just got a hold of USACi yesterday, may look into making these sanctioned comps

how far is this place from Sundown

theMessenjah44
02-12-2010, 01:32 AM
10-15 miles I think. This is on the North-East side of town, Sundown was on the South-West, so you'll have a little shorter drive.

You'll get off the interstate, take a right at the first light, go through about 5 lights and it's on the right-hand side. Easy to get to...Hell, even Rio figured it out :laugh:

Twisted Pipes
406 N. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62702

Annnarbor84
02-12-2010, 01:54 AM
10-15 miles I think. This is on the North-East side of town, Sundown was on the South-West, so you'll have a little shorter drive.

You'll get off the interstate, take a right at the first light, go through about 5 lights and it's on the right-hand side. Easy to get to...Hell, even Rio figured it out :laugh:

Twisted Pipes
406 N. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62702

Heard you tapped out there mister Willy. Rio's van delivers now.......

theMessenjah44
02-12-2010, 02:20 AM
No Ma'am. I was in for the whole ride. I'm pretty sure it's louder than last year though.

mlstrass
02-12-2010, 03:12 PM
If you do USACI make sure the judge is cool with using an iPod as some aren't.

If not USACI then meter on dash/door open would be my choice as I'm trying to avoid metering legal this year as my windshield doesn't seem to like that.

Classes by subs or power?

mlstrass
02-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Heard you tapped out there mister Willy. Rio's van delivers now.......

any numbers from that demo session?

And what's going on with your build???

alex95sl2
02-12-2010, 04:43 PM
repost sorry

alex95sl2
02-12-2010, 04:43 PM
If you do USACI make sure the judge is cool with using an iPod as some aren't.

If not USACI then meter on dash/door open would be my choice as I'm trying to avoid metering legal this year as my windshield doesn't seem to like that.

Classes by subs or power?

x2

theMessenjah44
02-12-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm thinking classes by subs. The USACi guy for central IL just had surgery today, so I should have more info the the end of next week or the week after. I'll be sure to ask

still taking opinions on what people would like to see in a show.

Another thing...saturdays or sundays?

BigJoker
02-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm thinking classes by subs. The USACi guy for central IL just had surgery today, so I should have more info the the end of next week or the week after. I'll be sure to ask

still taking opinions on what people would like to see in a show.

Another thing...saturdays or sundays?

either day should work for me

butt naked ho's walking around would be great. or butt naked ho's washing our cars

Annnarbor84
02-12-2010, 11:19 PM
either day should work for me

butt naked ho's walking around would be great. or butt naked ho's washing our cars

Sausage fest:crap:

Annnarbor84
02-13-2010, 01:28 AM
any numbers from that demo session?

And what's going on with your build???

I am not commenting on Tommy's van. My 'bu will be done shortly. It will not be a number chaser so daily beating and DB Drag is in order. The new van and multiple Wardens will however be a number chaser;)

hazardous0388
02-14-2010, 05:30 PM
can you provide pics of where this is taking place at please?

thanks.

theMessenjah44
02-14-2010, 11:17 PM

thanks.

shouldn't be a problem...mind if I ask why? It would be cool to have you out there

ahole-ic
02-14-2010, 11:26 PM
shouldn't be a problem...mind if I ask why? It would be cool to have you out there

He's going to place explosives there to murder everyone. BTW, I would like to come up. Myself and a few guys from Mt. Vernon. I can't hang with you but I do close to 150 on the term lab. Everyone else is 140's.

Annnarbor84
02-15-2010, 01:06 AM
He's going to place explosives there to murder everyone. BTW, I would like to come up. Myself and a few guys from Mt. Vernon. I can't hang with you but I do close to 150 on the term lab. Everyone else is 140's.

Everyone has to start somewhere...... Nobody starts off at a 50:)

Annnarbor84
02-15-2010, 01:07 AM

thanks.

What the **** are you talking about. ******* Dustin we give you a computer, and you are asking insane questions......

theMessenjah44
02-15-2010, 09:55 AM
What the **** are you talking about. ******* Dustin we give you a computer, and you are asking insane questions......

I still want to know why he wants a pic of the place, lol. Google maps that ****. The lot will be really covered in snow today.

S.B.C.
02-15-2010, 10:00 AM
No Ma'am. I was in for the whole ride. I'm pretty sure it's louder than last year though.

Dont play it off Willy- 5 more seconds and you were jumping out ;)

hazardous0388
02-16-2010, 10:25 AM
i want pics because ive never heard of the place nor been there. just trying to get a look at what it is like.

SomeDonnieDude
02-27-2010, 02:18 PM
I'd be interested. When are you guys looking at doing you're next event?

theMessenjah44
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM
April 24th or 25th, waiting for the word from the boss-man

BigJoker
03-06-2010, 04:41 AM
April 24th or 25th, waiting for the word from the boss-man

keep me updated

dasinde91
03-11-2010, 12:35 AM
I am kind of interested as long as the class's are pretty good. If you do woofer class's you also have to look at walls & no walls. For insistence some guy with 2 12" subs in a box in the trunk vs 2 subs walled. If you catch my drift on what I am saying if everything sounds good I am down.

theMessenjah44
03-12-2010, 10:48 PM
USACi shows for sure now, Six 1x events and two 2x for the year. Dates will be set Monday morning, but we're looking at the 4th weekend of every month except one falls on labor day. April, May, September, October to be Sunday shows (starting around noon-ish) and June, July, August being saturday evening shows (starting around 4 or 5)

(Yes, I only have 7 shows listed...we're still debating the other 2x event)

Annnarbor84
03-13-2010, 01:36 AM
USACi shows for sure now, Six 1x events and two 2x for the year. Dates will be set Monday morning, but we're looking at the 4th weekend of every month except one falls on labor day. April, May, September, October to be Sunday shows (starting around noon-ish) and June, July, August being saturday evening shows (starting around 4 or 5)

(Yes, I only have 7 shows listed...we're still debating the other 2x event)

That ago cupcake

alex95sl2
03-14-2010, 03:52 AM
im down any news about classes yet ?

Annnarbor84
03-14-2010, 04:00 AM
im down any news about classes yet ?

If these are Usaci shows then it goes by Usaci rules.....

United States Autosound Competition International (USACi) - USACi Competition Rules (http://www.soundoff.org/rules.htm)

alex95sl2
03-14-2010, 11:53 AM
well thats gay i have 3 batt so i either have to add more or take one out

Annnarbor84
03-14-2010, 01:43 PM
well thats gay i have 3 batt so i either have to add more or take one out

Yeah USACi has kind of went to ****. They change all these rules which are stupid I might add. But you can still "streetbeat" at whatever frequency you want. Stupid ******* vans streetbeating at 60hz:thumbsdo:

alex95sl2
03-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah USACi has kind of went to ****. They change all these rules which are stupid I might add. But you can still "streetbeat" at whatever frequency you want. Stupid ******* vans streetbeating at 60hz:thumbsdo:

hahahahahha no $hit

theMessenjah44
03-15-2010, 12:18 AM
That ago cupcake

You buy me an amp yet?

S.B.C.
03-15-2010, 12:23 AM
You buy me an amp yet?

Dont you worry about what hes doing

You just get your amp you filthy ape

theMessenjah44
03-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Dates are set guys. All USACi, two will be 2x events

April 25 -day show
May 23 -day show
June 26 -night show
July 10 -night show
July 31 -night show
August 28 -night show
September 26th -day show
October 24th -day show

Day shows, sign-in starts around 10, shows starting at noon
Night shows, sign-in starts around 3, shows starting at 5

Annnarbor84
03-18-2010, 01:34 AM

April 25 -day show
May 23 -day show
June 26 -night show
July 10 -night show
July 31 -night show
August 28 -night show
September 26th -day show
October 24th -day show

That a boy Will

9515ROB
03-18-2010, 01:51 AM
u guys going to be able to compete with the sundown shows

Annnarbor84
03-18-2010, 02:06 AM

I will come through the Sundown shows like a ******* viking!!!!

Annnarbor84
03-18-2010, 02:07 AM
Considering these are sanctioned events, and the Sundown shows are just some bullshit, I am sure more will be in attendance to the Twisted Pipes:fyi:

9515ROB
03-18-2010, 02:11 AM
idk how many twisted pipe comps i will attented but sundown is have n a SPL burnout contest and car show on june 5th im pretty sure

Annnarbor84
03-18-2010, 02:20 AM
idk how many twisted pipe comps i will attented but sundown is have n a SPL burnout contest and car show on june 5th im pretty sure

Sundowns shows will be pretty much for none competitors. Whereas the USACi shows will be competitors needing points..... The Twisted Pipes shows should draw people from further away.... Only reason I am arguing though is becasue Twisted Pipes sells grimey *** **** and Sundown does not. I seen a few preggo dvd's that I aim to pick up this time....

theMessenjah44
03-18-2010, 09:57 AM

You just asking if they will be as good? I would hope so. We also tried to schedule everything so it didn't conflict with any other events (state fair and such). Sundown is only having one show that I'm aware of on June 5th.

Considering these are sanctioned events, and the Sundown shows are just some bullshit, I am sure more will be in attendance to the Twisted Pipes:fyi:

This is kinda what I was shooting for. We're still talking about tracking cumulative points at our Twisted Pipes shows and having a grand prize in each class, still not sure what to do there yet.

Sundowns shows will be pretty much for none competitors. Whereas the USACi shows will be competitors needing points..... The Twisted Pipes shows should draw people from further away.... Only reason I am arguing though is becasue Twisted Pipes sells grimey *** **** and Sundown does not. I seen a few preggo dvd's that I aim to pick up this time....

We still have Itsy Bitsy Bang Bang...both 1 and 2, which your lazy *** didn't pay for last time.

Annnarbor84
03-18-2010, 01:19 PM
You just asking if they will be as good? I would hope so. We also tried to schedule everything so it didn't conflict with any other events (state fair and such). Sundown is only having one show that I'm aware of on June 5th.

This is kinda what I was shooting for. We're still talking about tracking cumulative points at our Twisted Pipes shows and having a grand prize in each class, still not sure what to do there yet.

We still have Itsy Bitsy Bang Bang...both 1 and 2, which your lazy *** didn't pay for last time.

Again I did not want to scare the girl...

9515ROB
03-18-2010, 02:28 PM
well i know the last comp twisted pipes had at nelson center was a big *** cluster fu(k and was bs bc every 1 was buy them self and u had some 1 who won world finals 1 year going against every 1 who just beats there $hit daily

S.B.C.
03-18-2010, 03:34 PM
well i know the last comp twisted pipes had at nelson center was a big *** cluster fu(k and was bs bc every 1 was buy them self and u had some 1 who won world finals 1 year going against every 1 who just beats there $hit daily

Wow, you type like your 5.

theMessenjah44
03-18-2010, 10:24 PM

I understand that. That's why we brought in USACi, there will at least be a set of rules. I'm just here to have a good time and I figured this was the easiest and most fair way to run these.

Also...I did not do anything....I just started here 2 months ago and I'm trying to get a legitimate shop going here.

hazardous0388
03-19-2010, 08:22 AM
i like how none of these shows are posted on the USACi site yet? are you paying prior to each show so they aren't actually finalized yet?
Dustin

theMessenjah44
03-19-2010, 09:36 AM
i like how none of these shows are posted on the USACi site yet? are you paying prior to each show so they aren't actually finalized yet?
Dustin

Since when does USACi update their site in any reasonable amount of time? I know last year I was having to wait 3-4 weeks to see event results. I posted the dates on here about 10 minutes after we called Larry with the dates. Don't get your ******* in a bunch, it's only been a day and a half ;)

I'll bring my camera today to get you some pictures of the place now that I have a little time

hazardous0388
03-19-2010, 10:59 AM
just checking due to issues with a shop in IL last year...

SQcrewcab
03-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Dustin, I just called Larry myself. He said that all the dates were agreed upon yesterday and that he hopes my the end of next week the dates will be listed on USACIs web site.
Will, Can you PM me the dates or post them on here? I have nothing built but will throw some **** together to get some F-ing points..

theMessenjah44
03-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Putting the dates on this page

April 25 -day show
May 23 -day show
June 26 -night show
July 10 -night show
July 31 -night show
August 28 -night show
September 26th -day show
October 24th -day show

just checking due to issues with a shop in IL last year...

I lied, I forgot my camera today. what issues are we talking about? pm me if you want.

Annnarbor84
03-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Putting the dates on this page

I lied, I forgot my camera today. what issues are we talking about? pm me if you want.

I believe he is referring to Paulies, and they are shut down now anyways.

hazardous0388
03-21-2010, 01:23 PM
I believe he is referring to Paulies, and they are shut down now anyways.

what happened regardless? i almost drove down there for a show until I heard the day PRIOR it was cancelled. Would have been really pissed.

hazardous0388
03-21-2010, 01:28 PM
whos the judge?

Annnarbor84
03-21-2010, 02:44 PM
what happened regardless? i almost drove down there for a show until I heard the day PRIOR it was cancelled. Would have been really pissed.

Business was not profitable, bad location, etc... The reason I did not care for his shows. Was becasue the first one I went to was **** near 9 hours long......

theMessenjah44
03-22-2010, 10:44 AM

Yeah, the end of last year was pretty screwy, and it's not like you're just driving 5 or 10 miles. I know I was killing a whole day and spending 40 bucks on gas alone for those shows.

whos the judge?

Larry

Business was not profitable, bad location, etc... The reason I did not care for his shows. Was becasue the first one I went to was **** near 9 hours long......

I wasn't there for that one, but there was never a very good turnout, even the 2x was kinda weak. I think there were only 3 cars in my class

S.B.C.
03-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Gay - My DB Drag shows are on the same days

hazardous0388
03-22-2010, 02:39 PM
where are your dbdrag shows?

Annnarbor84
03-22-2010, 03:14 PM
where are your dbdrag shows?

You just worry about getting your build done brah;)

mlstrass
03-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Some of the DOA guys will be heading down for the June 26th show...

hazardous0388
03-23-2010, 02:33 PM
You just worry about getting your build done brah;)

its gettin done browski. everything in the backseat area is done. both doors are done. just waiting on subs to get in the mail so i can start on designs.

theMessenjah44
03-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Shows are up on the USACi site :D

theMessenjah44
03-29-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm gonna have the TL here at Twisted Pipes tomorrow if anyone wants to come by and see what they're hitting.

mlstrass
03-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Shows are up on the USACi site :D

need to try Street Beat as I've never done that before....

theMessenjah44
03-30-2010, 11:48 PM
need to try Street Beat as I've never done that before....

I think I'm gonna run SB5 at the April show if I ever hear back from these douche bags about getting my amp soon.

Also, nobody showed up today to use the TL but if anyone wants to, I won't charge anything, just hit me up on here or call Twisted Pipes and I'll let you mic this week or next. 217-744-0420 Ask for Will

mlstrass
03-31-2010, 12:29 AM
how do they determine SB classes?

BigJoker
03-31-2010, 01:45 AM
how do they determine SB classes?

read the rules. stay out of sb4

Annnarbor84
03-31-2010, 01:48 AM

Mike should be in SB5, as I believe the new rules state 4 batts max for SB4. I could be wrong as I have not fully went through the rules as I have no desire to do Usaci this year. I will show upu however to purchase more gritty ****.....

theMessenjah44
03-31-2010, 10:38 AM

hahaha

Yeah, me and my single 15 gon' get raped in SB5, but I don't care if I win, I'm gonna have to run pro class no matter what I do...and I have nowhere near a "pro" vehicle lol

mlstrass
03-31-2010, 10:48 AM
sounds like USACI rules aren't the greatest for creating an even playing field....

mlstrass
03-31-2010, 10:48 AM

that class is for the quiet guys LOL

hazardous0388
04-03-2010, 09:16 PM
you need to go back AND REREAD THE RULES. those batt rules did get changed but those were just discussionary ideas. they have thus changed. SB2, which is what im doing, has stock+3. so im sure SB4 doesnt have a 4 batt maximum.

Annnarbor84
04-04-2010, 01:42 AM
you need to go back AND REREAD THE RULES. those batt rules did get changed but those were just discussionary ideas. they have thus changed. SB2, which is what im doing, has stock+3. so im sure SB4 doesnt have a 4 batt maximum.

enlighten us.....

BigJoker
04-04-2010, 06:43 AM

if it does then i will be in sb5. do they count the batt up front also?

mlstrass
04-04-2010, 10:31 AM
might see if some of the DOA guys want to head down for the april 25th show. Is that a 2x, need to know if we can use iPods or not?

theMessenjah44
04-05-2010, 09:50 AM
might see if some of the DOA guys want to head down for the april 25th show. Is that a 2x, need to know if we can use iPods or not?

I asked Larry about iPods and for the life of me can't remember what he said. I emailed him last night asking again, should get a response today. July 10 and August 28th are the 2x events

mlstrass
04-05-2010, 12:05 PM
if it's a 1x show then it should be fine as Larry let's us do that up here for 1x shows.

But let me know what he says just to be 100% as that's a long *** drive to not be able to compete if he's changed things up.

hazardous0388
04-06-2010, 08:59 AM
if it does then i will be in sb5. do they count the batt up front also?

the battery count is usually FRONT batt + the extras on the rules.

and USACi may not be a good sanction this year for anyone attending finals from the midwest.. might be held in Louisiana!!! fucccccck.

Annnarbor84
04-06-2010, 02:14 PM
the battery count is usually FRONT batt + the extras on the rules.

and USACi may not be a good sanction this year for anyone attending finals from the midwest.. might be held in Louisiana!!! fucccccck.

Thought it was locked in at Tulsa...... fegs

hazardous0388
04-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Me too

Thought it was locked in at Tulsa...... fegs

theMessenjah44
04-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Looks like there's gonna be a pretty big turnout for this first show

mlstrass
04-17-2010, 10:46 PM
DOA should have 5-6 cars heading down for this one, maybe more if some fegs would sack up and make the drive down...

also heard today that shockwave is bringing some vehicles down.

theMessenjah44
04-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Imma get my *** handed to me in SB 5 :laugh:

BigJoker
04-18-2010, 10:11 AM
DOA should have 5-6 cars heading down for this one, maybe more if some fegs would sack up and make the drive down...

also heard today that shockwave is bringing some vehicles down.

can't wait for that. but doubt they will come

BigJoker
04-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Street Beat - 1 Unlimited Limited* 2 + Stock Unlimited 1 14.7 1200
Street Beat - 2 Unlimited Limited* 4 + Stock Unlimited 1 14.7 1200
Street Beat - 3 Unlimited Limited* 6 + Stock Unlimited 1 14.7 1200
Street Beat - 4 Unlimited Limited* 8 + Stock Unlimited 1 14.7 1200
Street Beat - 5 Unlimited Limited* Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited 18 1200

i did not see anything about sub size. so i guess i'm in sb 2? also how much to enter on April 25th?

tenbux1970
04-18-2010, 09:20 PM

i did not see anything about sub size. so i guess i'm in sb 2? also how much to enter on April 25th?

What are they doing for classes?Fuse size? Number of subs? Extra batteries?Wattage? Is it all Street Beat?

BigJoker
04-19-2010, 04:47 AM
What are they doing for classes?Fuse size? Number of subs? Extra batteries?Wattage? Is it all Street Beat?

they go by amps rating at 4 ohms. the website with the rules is a few pages back.

Annnarbor84
04-19-2010, 01:30 PM
1200rpm max no reving engine....

mlstrass
04-19-2010, 02:27 PM
1200rpm max no reving engine....

already got a throttle shim made up for dbdrag and usaci. but I'm in SB5 and will get killed by big set ups on 18v, same with Modified class.

I assume you'll be at this show so I can hear the wardens in action...

theMessenjah44
04-19-2010, 02:38 PM

$25 for the April 25th show. Can't tell from the pic, you running a pair of 15"s? that would be SB3 (no matter what I do, this chart won't line up right)

CLASS Points Woofer Points allotted
SB1 4 8 inch 1 point
SB2 8 10 inch 2 points
SB3 16 12 inch 4 points
SB4 Open – consumer 15 inch 8 points
SB5 Open professional 18 inch 16 points

already got a throttle shim made up for dbdrag and usaci. but I'm in SB5 and will get killed by big set ups on 18v, same with Modified class.

Yes he will, don't let him lie to you.

BigJoker
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
2 18's

theMessenjah44
04-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Pair of 18's puts you in 4 for consumer

BigJoker
04-19-2010, 03:46 PM
ok. same as before then. thought they change the rules

Annnarbor84
04-20-2010, 01:15 AM

Plan on it, probably not going to be impressive on these lil ol sony amps.....

theMessenjah44
04-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Be careful with that sony stuff. I hear when you use sony subs with sony amps it'll stop your heart. 'least that's what a black guy at twisted pipes told me

Scionxb5
04-20-2010, 12:37 PM
to all doa and other competitors! I dont know whats going on with you guys and shockwave and frankly dont care! I compete cause thats what i love to do. This is my first year competing and really enjoy it. But i honestly hate coming on here and listening to all the smack talk. guys come on jezzzz i know shockwave will be there lets all just get along lol

theMessenjah44
04-20-2010, 03:28 PM
who's talking shiz? It's my thread and I don't see anything

Abel
04-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Tony and the rest of shockwave brought all the negativity on them self F@CK SHOCKWAVE

sq what 4
04-20-2010, 06:28 PM
dont you mean Team Under Armour? Or did Tony stop wearing that?

TurdFergueson2
04-20-2010, 06:49 PM
dont you mean Team Under Armour? Or did Tony stop wearing that?

It all started out as a bad joke. Guys over there were making all of these claims that their in house subs were better than anything in the world. We made the visit to the shop and some guys showed them otherwise. They still were trying to sponsor us and saying that they could get us louder. So when anyone mentioned getting louder, we said Join team Shockwave. Saturday the guys put it on the line and nothing with a shockwave logo was louder than our heavy hitters. Looked better though. The Vette and Hummer were the ****. The Shockwave 21's in a Hummer were no match for the 15s in not even the 4th loudest guy's explorer. They did do a 148 though. THe explorer would have done a 50 had the other AQ 3500 been hooked up.
It was kinda classless whomever wrote that "cockwave" stuff on Bizzle's dirty window. We joke around and laugh at the Shockwave guys behind their back but that wasn't right. I make no apologies for other people's actions, but I wouldn't have done that. In the end, it's about having fun and bringing more exposure to this thing of ours. We are not out trying to fight people and stir up ****.

To the Shockwave peeps: Just know that we will ALL be getting louder and if there's a show in the Chicago area, we will be there. May 2nd at Sudden Impact we will be there. We hope to see you all there.

the_dude
04-20-2010, 07:23 PM
D.O.A, you bunch of meanie poopie-heads!

headlesskoopa
04-20-2010, 07:28 PM
D.O.A, you bunch of meanie poopie-heads!

lol

jcp420
04-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Ill be there....but not early enough to enter lol...

BIG JUICE
04-20-2010, 09:25 PM
It all started out as a bad joke. Guys over there were making all of these claims that their in house subs were better than anything in the world. We made the visit to the shop and some guys showed them otherwise. They still were trying to sponsor us and saying that they could get us louder. So when anyone mentioned getting louder, we said Join team Shockwave. Saturday the guys put it on the line and nothing with a shockwave logo was louder than our heavy hitters. Looked better though. The Vette and Hummer were the ****. The Shockwave 21's in a Hummer were no match for the 15s in not even the 4th loudest guy's explorer. They did do a 148 though. THe explorer would have done a 50 had the other AQ 3500 been hooked up.
It was kinda classless whomever wrote that "cockwave" stuff on Bizzle's dirty window. We joke around and laugh at the Shockwave guys behind their back but that wasn't right. I make no apologies for other people's actions, but I wouldn't have done that. In the end, it's about having fun and bringing more exposure to this thing of ours. We are not out trying to fight people and stir up ****.

To the Shockwave peeps: Just know that we will ALL be getting louder and if there's a show in the Chicago area, we will be there. May 2nd at Sudden Impact we will be there. We hope to see you all there.
It was me who wrote the cockwave thing ( as most everyone know's ) but nothing was said til after I left. I'm not playing the blame game or nothing of such sort, but when a corvette stop's in front of you and your fellow team mates, and starts reving there engine like a ******* ( after there team has basically lost ) people will get mad and dats what happens. I will gladly tell them I did it and there's no excuse for the cockwave written on Bizzels window. There just lucky that I didnt start a big scene when that vette reved there engine.

theMessenjah44
04-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Where the hell did this all come from? lets just have a good time at the show. Well, as good of a time as you can have at Twisted Pipes, lol

Ill be there....but not early enough to enter lol...

Drive faster :P

BigJoker
04-20-2010, 10:56 PM

this homo is about to be kick off

rain better go away

MyTrunkSlamz
04-20-2010, 11:06 PM
i heard shockwave won a few things, was this not true? just trying to see if these guys are lying or not

Scionxb5
04-20-2010, 11:13 PM
im not that smart but i think a street stock b scion hitting a 149 sealed up at the dash on 1300 watts ish is kinda impressive lol not cause its my car but cause i had stock 80 amp alt and stock batterys. im in it for the fun!!! we shall see what the scion does at the kick with the door open :) this weekend!

indytrucks
04-20-2010, 11:32 PM
i heard shockwave won a few things, was this not true? just trying to see if these guys are lying or not

They "won" in classes that no one else competed in.

GearGuy2001
04-21-2010, 01:38 AM
im not that smart but i think a street stock b scion hitting a 149 sealed up at the dash on 1300 watts ish is kinda impressive lol not cause its my car but cause i had stock 80 amp alt and stock batterys. im in it for the fun!!! we shall see what the scion does at the kick with the door open :) this weekend!

You sir need to learn how to bassrace, were you playing tones or what because you should do better then race a 132....

Also it was pretty immature of shockwave to throw a glass bottle in front of my car as you all blasted out of the parking lot at the end.

Decaf
04-21-2010, 10:09 AM
You sir need to learn how to bassrace, were you playing tones or what because you should do better then race a 132....

Also it was pretty immature of shockwave to throw a glass bottle in front of my car as you all blasted out of the parking lot at the end.

too bad cops werent there for that...

TeamWeakSauce needs to realize how to take a loss and not be cowardly babies throwing bottles, hiding behind their cars cause they cant do a thing about being quieter with the "best equipment available"

Annnarbor84
04-21-2010, 10:55 AM

Wow, none of this **** is going to take place here, I can assure you of that. That is almost worthy of an *** beating right there........

mlstrass
04-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Wow, none of this **** is going to take place here, I can assure you of that. That is almost worthy of an *** beating right there........

you would have done some scat in front of his car before leaving LOL

mlstrass
04-21-2010, 11:10 AM

not really up on the classes/rules, but your score was respectable...

Annnarbor84
04-21-2010, 11:24 AM
you would have done some scat in front of his car before leaving LOL

I would have resorted to throwing ***** at the vette at that point.......

mlstrass
04-21-2010, 01:52 PM
I would have resorted to throwing ***** at the vette at that point.......

annarbor = monkeyboy.........LOL

mlstrass
04-21-2010, 01:56 PM

you going to be ready for the alsip show on May 2nd? Come out and see how they do and judge for yourself...

MyTrunkSlamz
04-21-2010, 11:45 PM
im actually down there quite often i been doing alot of side job painting stuff for some of there customers. but i just got my tahoe back today and trying to figure out a wiring problem in my doors (my body guy cut my wire harness when installing the lambo's and somethings wired backwards) i cant get my **** hatch to pop or door locks to work, but im gonna finish wiring this weekend im hoping, but i gotta find that **** wire problem or i cant get my hatch open to put the box in there!!! :(

mlstrass
04-21-2010, 11:51 PM
that *****. If you can't make this show then may 2nd in alsip...

Scionxb5
04-21-2010, 11:58 PM
shockwave will be at the 2x event in green bay on the 2nd. we will also be at springfield this weekend!

tommyk90
04-22-2010, 12:14 AM

Mind sharing some info on this setup? Seems pretty darn loud for a supposed street stock setup.

jbizzle
04-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Mind sharing some info on this setup? Seems pretty darn loud for a supposed street stock setup.

He may have missed a 0 Tommy.

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 12:17 AM
nothing special, just a nice box and lots and lots of testing! ask les he gave me some ideas on the box design :)

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 12:19 AM
and know i didnt' miss a 0 i have 1300 watts going to the subs! Tony new line of subs are very musical and get loud off little power! They are not his line of db drag subs but they are forsure one heck of a great start!

tommyk90
04-22-2010, 12:20 AM
As for the whole shockwave thing, they bring it upon themselves.

Every year they talk **** about anyone and everyone, and every year they ******* lose. And after that they get all tough and think they are ****** and call everyone else cheaters. This shits been going on for YEARS AND YEARS. Tony and his minions never learn.

If they had respect for others then others will have respect for them. Until that happens, then they deserve whatever they get.

Tony is a liar. Straight up. You should know this by now since he always talks about doing 170's and shows up and can't even break a 150.

tommyk90
04-22-2010, 12:21 AM
and know i didnt' miss a 0 i have 1300 watts going to the subs! Tony new line of subs are very musical and get loud off little power! They are not his line of db drag subs but they are forsure one heck of a great start!

I mean what size/how many subs? Any pics?

Seriously, that's an awesome score for the class if its legit.

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 12:22 AM
tommy check your pms!

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 12:30 AM
I hang out there and what not. I dont have a problem with anyone and neither does tony and the others! we are all about having a good time now days. Why can't everyone just get along lol and it would have for a awesome competing summer

jbizzle
04-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Why couldn't you post it publicly? Don't want to give away your secrets?

Annnarbor84
04-22-2010, 12:33 AM
If it does not rain, it should be.....interesting.....:laugh:

tommyk90
04-22-2010, 12:35 AM
I hang out there and what not. I dont have a problem with anyone and neither does tony and the others! we are all about having a good time now days. Why can't everyone just get along lol and it would have for a awesome competing summer

Tony has problems with anybody who is louder than him or his "teammates". This has been true for as long as I've known him.

Hell, one time he accused one of my friends of spiking the termlab because he used L7's and the termlab read the "square waves" differently because kicker paid off wayne! :laugh:

On another occasion one of the shockwave asshats challenged my buddy to a soundoff on my termlab for $100. My buddy didn't want to do it, so, of course, shockwave starts talking ****. Another friend of mine puts up the money for him, and RIGHT then they all shut up. Seems as though they try to act all big and bad until somebody steps up to them and puts them in their place. They would have lost BTW.

I have many other stories like this, but I think I got my point across.

I mean come on, all the stuff they say is just laughable. Waterproof subs? Platinum amps? I'm sorry man, but it's a HUGE joke for everyone outside of shockwave. They need to come back to reality, maybe then people would be able to tolerate them.

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 12:36 AM
lol secrets! there is no secrets in a suv style setup :) lets just say i used to hang out with Joe that was part of team phat hertz and have got help with other systems by tommy and ideas from less so i kinda learned from some pretty loud people lol

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 12:40 AM
everyone says if u wanna compete buy a lot of mdf and a meter! well thats exactly what i did and found what it takes to get the scion loud :)

tommyk90
04-22-2010, 12:40 AM
lol secrets! there is no secrets in a suv style setup :) lets just say i used to hang out with Joe that was part of team phat hertz and have got help with other systems by tommy and ideas from less so i kinda learned from some pretty loud people lol

Yeah, I think i recall you coming over to my house to get metered one time?

Anyways, what made you want to start hanging out with shockwave? As I recall you were a pretty cool dude, and I've seen nothing but problems with people that affiliate themselves with tony and shockwave.

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 12:42 AM
like i said check your pms tommy lol! too much to type lol

MyTrunkSlamz
04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
na they did alot of testing in that scion every time i stopped up there they were testing dif box sizing and positioning to get that scion as loud as possible. bill's a great box builder and knows alot of ****

like i said, ive never had problems with shockwave, but obviously some people have

but not everyone in the world is ment to get along lol. oh well i think everyone should just have fun and try to hit some high numbers

BigJoker
04-22-2010, 12:53 AM
does shockwave used a tl for testing?

MyTrunkSlamz
04-22-2010, 12:59 AM
couldnt tell ya i never looked at what they used, i rarely am there when they actually play the music i allways catch them inbetween building boxes and **** like that

tommyk90
04-22-2010, 01:03 AM
does shockwave used a tl for testing?

As I recall, they use an audiocontrol.

Hence the 170 db claims out of the hummer. :laugh:

BigJoker
04-22-2010, 01:16 AM
As I recall, they use an audiocontrol.

Hence the 170 db claims out of the hummer. :laugh:

the old *** one with the hand held mic?

sudden impact guys used the ac190

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 09:06 AM
shockwave uses ac 190

theMessenjah44
04-22-2010, 09:37 AM
How do I join Team Shockwave????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

tommyk90
04-22-2010, 11:15 AM
shockwave uses ac 190

Tell them to keep the sensitivity where it needs to be then, or just stop making up numbers. :)

Frankly, it's just embarassing.

mlstrass
04-22-2010, 11:17 AM
should be a good turnout for this show. Interested to see how I do USACI style....

GearGuy2001
04-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Tony has problems with anybody who is louder than him or his "teammates". This has been true for as long as I've known him.

Hell, one time he accused one of my friends of spiking the termlab because he used L7's and the termlab read the "square waves" differently because kicker paid off wayne! :laugh:

On another occasion one of the shockwave asshats challenged my buddy to a soundoff on my termlab for $100. My buddy didn't want to do it, so, of course, shockwave starts talking ****. Another friend of mine puts up the money for him, and RIGHT then they all shut up. Seems as though they try to act all big and bad until somebody steps up to them and puts them in their place. They would have lost BTW.

I have many other stories like this, but I think I got my point across.

I mean come on, all the stuff they say is just laughable. Waterproof subs? Platinum amps? I'm sorry man, but it's a HUGE joke for everyone outside of shockwave. They need to come back to reality, maybe then people would be able to tolerate them.

Everyone Knows thats why L7s are so much louder.... :crazy:

You missed how he mounted the amps to the roof in the hummer, supposedly it offers cooling when the roof flexes or something.

Also the hummer could barely get his lambo doors to close, what shoddy work. My buddy's car with lambo doors close fine, just takes some time to install them properly.

Scion you never answered me what you were doing for bassrace? It sure seemed like you were burping tones? I mean you only got a 132 bassrace and yet you burp a 149

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 03:05 PM
ive never competed and never heard of bass race till the day of the show lol

GearGuy2001
04-22-2010, 06:23 PM
ive never competed and never heard of bass race till the day of the show lol

Jeez how nice of shockwave to explain to you how it works lol

Tony doesnt even know the rules, he didnt know he was DQ'd for breaking out. lol

Scionxb5
04-22-2010, 06:57 PM
and for the record, the cd kept skipping that y i couldn't bass race crap! we shall see at the next show

the_dude
04-22-2010, 08:31 PM
How do I join shockwave? I wanna do 170db too!

MyTrunkSlamz
04-22-2010, 10:50 PM
lol i just got done installing lambo doors on my tahoe and omg it was a nightmare! but ill tell ya this i can slam my doors closed!

mlstrass
04-23-2010, 01:11 AM
bring it down to springfield on sunday and show me in person...

Annnarbor84
04-23-2010, 01:39 AM
Been busy today, ears are still ringing......

theMessenjah44
04-23-2010, 02:36 AM
Been busy today, ears are still ringing......

you find me a power inverter yet? lol. I'm not having any luck

Annnarbor84
04-23-2010, 03:12 AM
you find me a power inverter yet? lol. I'm not having any luck

I looked, I have found them for $21.99 and up, bad thing is if I order now it will take to **** long. Maybe we can find one early, and you will have it for when we need it!!!!

sq what 4
04-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Harbor Frieght right there in Springfield

Annnarbor84
04-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Harbor Frieght right there in Springfield

Wonder if they are open on Sundays. Will have to check, thanks.

sq what 4
04-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Yes they are. they are down by Mr. Egg Roll in downtown area. Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices (http://www.harborfrieght.com)

sq what 4
04-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Harbor Freight USA
711 W. JEFFERSON ST.
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702

Monday-Friday
8:00AM - 8:00PM
Sat. 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Sun. 9:00AM - 5:00PM

is this what you are looking for? its only 31 pounds

- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices (http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96706)

they have smaller too, LOL

theMessenjah44
04-23-2010, 01:59 PM
I hate it when people make excuses as to why they can't buy stuff, but the motor blew in my car 3 weeks ago, I'm getting married in a month and paying for a 2 week trip to california immediately afterward. My car insurance is due in 3 weeks, I just spent a bunch of money getting ready to throw this warden in(just finished the box 20 minutes ago) I'll barely be able to scrape together the entrance fee.

All I need is something to run my laptop with the TL :veryhapp:

I used to go to harbor freight on lunch break when I worked at twisted pipes, it's only like a half mile away.

mlstrass
04-23-2010, 02:28 PM
love everyone scrambling at the last minute to get ready, seems like it's always that way in this hobby. Just hope mother nature isn't a bish and cooperates...

Annnarbor84
04-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Harbor Freight USA
711 W. JEFFERSON ST.
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702

Monday-Friday
8:00AM - 8:00PM
Sat. 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Sun. 9:00AM - 5:00PM

is this what you are looking for? its only 31 pounds

- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices (http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96706)

they have smaller too, LOL

Thats about as much as the term lab it will be used for, lawl

Annnarbor84
04-23-2010, 11:34 PM
love everyone scrambling at the last minute to get ready, seems like it's always that way in this hobby. Just hope mother nature isn't a bish and cooperates...

Yes it does seem that way, hell I still have work to do on the car, but it will not get done until after this show.....

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm rolling mine the way it is even though I have some other things I want to try out and test, but I'm doing builds like mad for other people...

Scionxb5
04-24-2010, 09:53 AM
had way to much to do this week to find time to build another box. so my setup will be the same as last weekend with minor tweaking! Best part is, my xb loves to be unsealed and at the kick :) Tony will be revealing the NQA box in the hummer this weekend!!! No Questions Asked!!

tc300
04-24-2010, 10:27 AM
so where is this twisted pipes place at again????? thawt somebody said dirkson parkway but i live on that area and NEVER heard of this place...
plz tell me this aint the old dix stereo shop!!!
LMFAO

theMessenjah44
04-24-2010, 10:35 AM
South a half block from DIX and on the other side of the road, right across from the discount tobacco place and next to one of those cash advance places

tc300
04-24-2010, 10:47 AM
i found it!!! its across from parkway pub/smoke shop...

i googled IT up, WTF?!?!? this place is almost like an Arab shop!! hahahahaha

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 10:51 AM
had way to much to do this week to find time to build another box. so my setup will be the same as last weekend with minor tweaking! Best part is, my xb loves to be unsealed and at the kick :) Tony will be revealing the NQA box in the hummer this weekend!!! No Questions Asked!!

how many subs in his new set up?

Abel
04-24-2010, 11:23 AM

so he might break 145 then this week?

Abel
04-24-2010, 11:24 AM
i'm rolling mine the way it is even though i have some other things i want to try out and test, but i'm doing builds like mad for other people...

slacker

tenbux1970
04-24-2010, 11:35 AM

NQA... No questions Holmes....aiiiight ??

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 12:02 PM
so he might break 145 then this week?

he did a 48+ with the 2 22's, so bite your tongue youngin as you're about to get served....

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 12:04 PM
slacker

my **** is ready and yours isn't, so who's the slacker LOL

3-4 box builds, a wall, door pods, recones, etc... all in the last few weeks, so I have no time for my ride...

Abel
04-24-2010, 12:17 PM
past week for me i have done doors,CLEANED the car,and started the box :) still waiting on recones and my new l33t @ss port flair

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 01:44 PM
you got another week to get it all ready, so I'm counting on a demo...

9515ROB
04-24-2010, 02:11 PM
well does any 1 have 6k i can use because i aint got a amp so im just going to be showing kyle riped a spider on 1 of his subs so he will only have 3 subs so he isnt going to compete so we will be showing and not competing

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 02:19 PM
well does any 1 have 6k i can use because i aint got a amp so im just going to be showing kyle riped a spider on 1 of his subs so he will only have 3 subs so he isnt going to compete so we will be showing and not competing

then borrow kyle's amp....

9515ROB
04-24-2010, 02:22 PM
i tried to talk him into it but i guess he is gonna use it still for demo and 14k on my subs would b interesting haha

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 02:41 PM
i tried to talk him into it but i guess he is gonna use it still for demo and 14k on my subs would b interesting haha

I'm all for seeing 14kw on your warden....

MyTrunkSlamz
04-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Cody sent me a pic of the box built for the hummer, i think hes going overboard!!! Lol ill be up there tomorrow to see it in person

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Cody sent me a pic of the box built for the hummer, i think hes going overboard!!! Lol ill be up there tomorrow to see it in person

take it he won't be in SS3-4 then........bummer as I like beating up on the hummer...

Scionxb5
04-24-2010, 04:20 PM
:) whats the exact address

mlstrass
04-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Twisted Pipes
406 N. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62702

Abel
04-24-2010, 04:51 PM
he did a 48+ with the 2 22's, so bite your tongue youngin as you're about to get served....

hahaha exactly he cant build that loud twice

BigJoker
04-24-2010, 09:43 PM
is it still going on? lmk. don't want to make a trip and its cancel. also pm a number that i can call in the morning to make sure its going on

Sleepy_Jr
04-24-2010, 10:51 PM
is it still going on? lmk. don't want to make a trip and its cancel. also pm a number that i can call in the morning to make sure its going on

I got the number we'll call in the morning to check.

AudioAnonymous
04-25-2010, 12:46 AM
take it he won't be in SS3-4 then........bummer as I like beating up on the hummer...

I can always bring the van out and you can beat on me for awhile. :)

theMessenjah44
04-25-2010, 01:52 AM
USACi says rain or shine, it's going on.

number for the shop is 217-744-0420 but I wouldn't plan on them being there to answer in the morning, I'll PM you my number in the morning if you want.

Warden is officially in :)

Sleepy_Jr
04-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Well the show is currently going on. Other than it pouring its a good turnout.

Scionxb5
04-25-2010, 09:05 PM
great show!~ really enjoyed it. I won the stock 0-600 with a 151.5 not to bad for my 2nd competition :) great to compete with everyone and see some of the local DOA cars there! the 161.3 very impressive!!!

Annnarbor84
04-25-2010, 09:12 PM
great show!~ really enjoyed it. I won the stock 0-600 with a 151.5 not to bad for my 2nd competition :) great to compete with everyone and see some of the local DOA cars there! the 161.3 very impressive!!!

Nice score, and indeed was a great show, despite the ****** weather!!!

theMessenjah44
04-25-2010, 09:26 PM
I got my *** beat by Estes and he didn't even stick around to get his trophy, lol

Annnarbor84
04-25-2010, 09:27 PM
I got my *** beat by Estes and he didn't even stick around to get his trophy, lol

He got a little pissy with Mike also, lawl

tommyk90
04-25-2010, 11:12 PM
So I heard shockwave douches were acting like assholes again.

There's a surprise.

Annnarbor84
04-25-2010, 11:17 PM

There's a surprise.

It was rainy and probably high 50's, and that Tony dude was walking around with out his shirt on:laugh:

tommyk90
04-25-2010, 11:22 PM
It was rainy and probably high 50's, and that Tony dude was walking around with out his shirt on:laugh:

Now you know what we've been dealing with for years.

AudioAnonymous
04-25-2010, 11:24 PM
That's how the big boys roll. I'd rather not have trophies either but Jeremy makes me take them or he gives them to me at the next show. :crap:

Annnarbor84
04-25-2010, 11:31 PM

Yeah was not impressed at all. About the only thing Tony had Mike beat on was the tan:rotflol:

theMessenjah44
04-25-2010, 11:44 PM
He got a little pissy with Mike also, lawl

Oh yeah? I didn't know what was going on, pm me, lol

There's a surprise.

haw haw

Yeah, I dunno what was up with that

I'm sorry

That's how the big boys roll. I'd rather not have trophies either but Jeremy makes me take them or he gives them to me at the next show. :crap:

Maybe it's time for me to change classes

Yeah was not impressed at all. About the only thing Tony had Mike beat on was the tan:rotflol:

And trying to get Twisted Pipes to carry a new line of subs

Sleepy_Jr
04-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Shockwave was just being their usual selfs except for scionxb he was cool.

Hazardous and annarbor congrats on todays wins.

Annnarbor84
04-26-2010, 12:16 AM

Thanks, good seeing you guys again!!

hazardous0388
04-26-2010, 01:20 AM
Thanks man.

mlstrass
04-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Was a hell of a long drive down and back, but cool to see some of the locals that we met last year.

Congrats to annarbor, dustin, Scionxb and my DOA boys.

Show was a good time other then some feg playing the spice girls and the barbie song....

mlstrass
04-26-2010, 01:27 AM
I didn't see any crap going on with shockwave as they stuck to themselves. I did find it interesting that tony was in some SQ class that he was the only car entered in instead of going up against the other SQ car there...

mlstrass
04-26-2010, 01:30 AM
I can always bring the van out and you can beat on me for awhile. :)

My daily driver doesn't want any part of your van, but we could do 30sec average on music since I tried that today :naughty:

Annnarbor84
04-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Was a hell of a long drive down and back, but cool to see some of the locals that we met last year.

Congrats to annarbor, dustin, Scionxb and my DOA boys.

Show was a good time other then some feg playing the spice girls and the barbie song....

If the spice girls and the barbie song did not sound so good I would have thrown up!!!

Annnarbor84
04-26-2010, 01:50 AM
Nice to see DOA has a pack of haters that follow them, I am sure Charles will be added to the list Mike!!! "No, what do you do on the term lab!":laugh:

hazardous0388
04-26-2010, 03:29 AM
Nice to see DOA has a pack of haters that follow them, I am sure Charles will be added to the list Mike!!! "No, what do you do on the term lab!":laugh:

What is this?

And it was good to see some old faces again and congrats to all who placed.

BigJoker
04-26-2010, 06:16 AM
What is this?

some guys said we cheated because we had the door open. some guy thought mike had the mic in the port.

ohh well

congrats to everyone.

hazardous0388
04-26-2010, 09:47 AM
some guys said we cheated because we had the door open. some guy thought mike had the mic in the port.

ohh well

congrats to everyone.

shockwave people?

did it all get settled?

mlstrass
04-26-2010, 10:42 AM
shockwave people?

did it all get settled?

No, some guy with a red pick up...

tenbux1970
04-26-2010, 01:10 PM
What about the guy with the red pick up? I missed out on the new drama :(

mlstrass
04-26-2010, 01:18 PM
What about the guy with the red pick up? I missed out on the new drama :(

he said we were cheating because we had a door open. Apparently he's never done USACI as the mic is normally in the kick and you can have a door or window open. I guess he had his window down, but that didn't count :wow:

He as like 10+ dB's down anyway, not like it would have mattered...

Annnarbor84
04-26-2010, 01:34 PM
What is this?

You just dont worry about it princess, you decided to be a little nancy and leave so you dont know......

Scionxb5
04-26-2010, 04:13 PM
i think my stock electrical is not liking me right now :)

Sleepy_Jr
04-26-2010, 08:01 PM
i think my stock electrical is not liking me right now :)

Time for an H.O. alt

Scionxb5
04-26-2010, 10:47 PM
my goal is a 153 at the kick! hit a 151.5 and my next box should be a bit louder :) god i can't wait till next year when i get to run multiple amps and batterys and walls! lol :) ill be in green bay this weekend for the db drag show so good luck to the DOA and all the other locals that are going to the alsip show!

AudioAnonymous
04-26-2010, 11:31 PM
my goal is a 153 at the kick! hit a 151.5 and my next box should be a bit louder :) god i can't wait till next year when i get to run multiple amps and batterys and walls! lol :) ill be in green bay this weekend for the db drag show so good luck to the DOA and all the other locals that are going to the alsip show!

You should run SSNW. :up2somet:

rosshimself13
04-27-2010, 10:12 PM
anyone near stl that goes up to these? im in iraq right now, trying to find someone to build a box for my 10's so i would have something to play with.. i would be able to make the show on the 23rd and since i just got into car audio i havent ever been to one but i think i would like to give it a shot if you could hook me up or know someone could you send me a pm i have a rough set of plans that should be easy for anyone to build but i doubt i will have the time to do it

rosshimself13
04-27-2010, 11:37 PM
ok read past the first page... dont think its my cup of tea... i didnt know all events would be sanctioned, and i have a truck, would force me into street beat, and i doubt it would be worth my time

theMessenjah44
04-27-2010, 11:39 PM
No sir....19 classes in USACi if I'm not mistaken, street beat is only 5 of those. There are plenty of outlaw classes as well

turnout at the last show was pretty good, and events are posted on the USACi website in a decent amount of time....for once

mlstrass
04-28-2010, 12:16 AM
ok read past the first page... dont think its my cup of tea... i didnt know all events would be sanctioned, and i have a truck, would force me into street beat, and i doubt it would be worth my time

just go there to have fun and see what you can do. Plenty of classes as mentioned, so find out which ones you fit into...

rosshimself13
04-28-2010, 02:47 PM
No sir....19 classes in USACi if I'm not mistaken, street beat is only 5 of those. There are plenty of outlaw classes as well

turnout at the last show was pretty good, and events are posted on the USACi website in a decent amount of time....for once

good promoter this guy, pmed me and will be building me a box and helping with my install

:yureawsm:

Annnarbor84
04-29-2010, 01:39 AM

Annnarbor84
04-29-2010, 01:39 AM
good promoter this guy, pmed me and will be building me a box and helping with my install

:yureawsm:

Will is a great guy!!

hazardous0388
04-29-2010, 11:06 AM
Will is a great guy!!

at giving blow jays!!!

rosshimself13
04-29-2010, 12:59 PM
at giving blow jays!!!

Awesome a box and a BJ what else could i ask for after being in a combat zone the last 7 months?

theMessenjah44
04-29-2010, 02:25 PM
at giving blow jays!!!

Second only to tommy

rosshimself13
04-29-2010, 04:15 PM
will this tommy fellow be at the comp?
NO HOMO

theMessenjah44
04-29-2010, 06:26 PM
He always says he won't be there...but half the time he shows up. we'll see

MyTrunkSlamz
05-01-2010, 12:50 AM
someone needs to help me finish my install in my **** tahoe i dont think ill ever get my 15s in there :(

mlstrass
05-01-2010, 09:49 AM
someone needs to help me finish my install in my **** tahoe i dont think ill ever get my 15s in there :(

so that mean you won't be at the Alsip show tomorrow???

rosshimself13
05-07-2010, 04:19 PM
ok guys sorry to do this but it was just brought to my attention that a memorial ride for one of my freinds will be happening on the same day... the ride has alot of meaning to me and i cant miss it since i will be in the states for it this time

theMessenjah44
05-09-2010, 05:26 PM
only 2 more weeks til the next show, who's going?

Annnarbor84
05-10-2010, 01:19 PM
only 2 more weeks til the next show, who's going?

The bigger question is it going to rain.....again

theMessenjah44
05-11-2010, 03:53 AM
gawd I hope not....btw, don't ever deal with AudioPipe...they're fukking stuff up again. I ordered the amps March 22 with cash in hand, paid april 15 because they decided to take their sweet time....I spent the money and they claim they never got it....hmm

Annnarbor84
05-11-2010, 01:20 PM
gawd I hope not....btw, don't ever deal with AudioPipe...they're fukking stuff up again. I ordered the amps March 22 with cash in hand, paid april 15 because they decided to take their sweet time....I spent the money and they claim they never got it....hmm

Seems the best place to get Audiopipe unfortunately is Ebay.... How weird is that....

hazardous0388
05-13-2010, 06:42 PM
ill be there...with the new MECHMAN ALTERNATOR INNNNN

Annnarbor84
05-14-2010, 01:43 AM
ill be there...with the new MECHMAN ALTERNATOR INNNNN

I am going to cut wires in your ride, so you will not reap the benefits of that new alternator....

hazardous0388
05-16-2010, 08:33 PM
I am going to cut wires in your ride, so you will not reap the benefits of that new alternator....

i may not be there anyways. turned one sub inside out =(

Annnarbor84
05-17-2010, 01:03 AM
i may not be there anyways. turned one sub inside out =(

Nicely done, the price we pay to get loud....

theMessenjah44
05-17-2010, 09:22 PM
pics?

sq what 4
05-19-2010, 10:29 AM
What time does it start?

theMessenjah44
05-19-2010, 10:31 AM
registration is from like 11-12ish

gqqse13
05-20-2010, 05:17 PM
**** i wish i knew about this; didnt find out until about an hour before hand.

theMessenjah44
05-20-2010, 10:45 PM
there's more coming....next one is this sunday

gqqse13
05-21-2010, 10:07 AM
what time is it? depending on when my current plans end i'll try to make it

hazardous0388
05-21-2010, 03:53 PM
ill be there again. just made a point chaser enclosure for 2 of the 10s until my new subs come in.

theMessenjah44
05-21-2010, 06:01 PM
what time is it? depending on when my current plans end i'll try to make it

look up 3 posts from yours

Annnarbor84
05-22-2010, 01:54 AM
I got a hotel room for the night, I think some of us should do a little drankin

hazardous0388
05-22-2010, 06:25 PM
you tryin to get laid shawwty?

Annnarbor84
05-23-2010, 11:03 AM
you tryin to get laid shawwty?

Yeah I am bringing ruffies also.

theMessenjah44
05-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Fail show....

Annnarbor84
05-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Not good...... Dustins lucky I did not get his trophies, other wise I would be throwing them out the window of this hotel at those annoying *** nig nogs........

gqqse13
05-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Fail show....

take it i'm glad i didnt make it? (granted i'd love to be metered since i finally got everything re-tuned and turned up; would love to see if i can hit 144+ since at quincy last year with stuff turned down i hit a 143.7)

theMessenjah44
05-24-2010, 11:51 AM
No, that's why it was a fail show. We needed MORE people to show up, lol. There was only 1 person in most classes. If we want to keep shows in Springfield, we need EVERYONE to come out. We had pretty close to 0 local crowd, shockwave made up half the show, lol.

gqqse13
05-24-2010, 11:55 AM
let me know ahead of time when the next one is so i can plan to be there ( i missed alot of shows this weekend due to graduations )

hazardous0388
05-24-2010, 01:00 PM
ya this weekend was a terrible time to do it lol. you have finals going on for high schoolers, graduation for college kids, memorial day coming up. just wasnt good day lol but what are you going to do. I guess more advertising then the forums? if you notice tho, the first show had twice as many spectators than competitors it seemed like. bring your friends, have them come out!!! get more people competeting

Annnarbor84
05-24-2010, 07:38 PM
ya this weekend was a terrible time to do it lol. you have finals going on for high schoolers, graduation for college kids, memorial day coming up. just wasnt good day lol but what are you going to do. I guess more advertising then the forums? if you notice tho, the first show had twice as many spectators than competitors it seemed like. bring your friends, have them come out!!! get more people competeting

You shut your filthy gap Dusty Roads....

theMessenjah44
05-24-2010, 08:34 PM

Wasn't really in our consideration when we were planning these in february, lol we were originally going to have it next weekend but decided to push it back because of memorial day. Only thing we were worried about missing was the state fair

theMessenjah44
06-24-2010, 10:31 AM
June 26 -night show
July 10 -night show
July 31 -night show
August 28 -night show
September 26th -day show
October 24th -day show

I won't be at the one this weekend, but next month is gonna be good :)

gqqse13
06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
i may actually make the 26th one and the 31st and maybe october 24th since my old ***'s bday is the next day might as well do it with a BANG lol since i dont feel like reading through 18 pages how much is it to enter and how is classing broken down?

theMessenjah44
07-02-2010, 01:06 AM
2x event on the 10th, who's going? I'll have the escape bangin by then

gqqse13
07-13-2010, 04:47 PM
how'd the event go?

i was at RPM and only hit a 142.1 max for the day :( (dunno how i lost 2db since last year) and DOA definately destroyed everything lol. crazy cars/vans

theMessenjah44
07-13-2010, 06:08 PM
It was decent, I would have loved to go to RPM, but this was closer