PDA

View Full Version : Power-fanatic07 - okay seller, bad packaging.

Supergumby5000
02-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Bought a alpine 9886 from him. It came with everything except the keys for the cage. No biggie, i can find a pair of those.

It was packaged horribly. It was put in a powermaster battery box with a flat piece of foam (like 1/2", flat foam) on the backside of the receiver. The other side of the reciever was face down on the box, and the reciever itself was free to rattle around inside the box. Other than that foam, there was a garbage bag and a couple plastic grocery bags as packaging.

The knob on the front of the unit was broken off when it got here, but i got it back on. The unit works, so i guess i cant complain that much.

Other than the bad packaging and the busted knob, the reciever looked good. He was honest about the product. Just make sure he packages his ish good before you buy from him.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. just stating that packaging wasnt up to par.

power-fanatic07
02-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Just to let anyone know that was wondering... Yes I was in a hurry when I packaged it and did a ****** packing job and it was damaged in shipping. I assume that when/if it was dropped it damaged the internal CD drive and will not eject the CD so I have already refunded the full amount that he paid for it plus enough cash to cover shipping back to me.

Again, I apologize.

Supergumby5000
02-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Ill post up just in case this doesnt get deleted.

I got a full refund, AND he paid for shipping costs.

Powerfanatic definitely made right.

basebalz13
02-16-2010, 08:44 PM
I'll take that 9886 :FYI: ill pay shipping :)

twistedchild420
02-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Cool beans

plugitin
02-16-2010, 08:46 PM
+1