PDA

View Full Version : chaunb3400 = shady shady shady

mobeious
01-21-2010, 09:53 PM
bought some shipping lables off him said he had some left over he wasnt using from his buisness ....

I asked what if the package was damaged or anything happened. he told me he would take care of any damaged packages and every item would be fully insured ..

well i shipped my iteam and it got lost in transit.. that was dec 7th when i found it it was lost... i still to this day have not been paid for the iteam.. which was a total of $330 .. i have his cell number but he never answers and never will call me back ... we have been in contact through text and he did put a claim in with UPS but the claim was denied ... after that i have not heard from him .. called numerous times and texted numerous times with no responce... come to find out the shipping lables he is using are from the company he works for and they dont know about ............ i would not buy any lables from him if he offers them to u.. he is shady all around ........... if he makes this deal right i will delete this post

mobeious
01-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Iv gotten a couple PM's of other people that have been possibly scammed... Please tell ur stories here

misfit138
01-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Wow. He seemed like a cool guy too...

twistedchild420
01-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Wow. He seemed like a cool guy too...

Yeah...never saw that coming....always shipped fast for me

BeAlLsTaR13
01-22-2010, 10:57 PM
****, and he runs GAOC

mobeious
01-22-2010, 11:01 PM
ya he ships fast because he has next and second day shipping lables that are stolen from lens crafters ... i guess he works there ... hopefully not for long after i contact there loss prevention dept monday morning with his info

misfit138
01-22-2010, 11:11 PM
ya he ships fast because he has next and second day shipping lables that are stolen from lens crafters ... i guess he works there ... hopefully not for long after i contact there loss prevention dept monday morning with his info

Man, I'd give him some time to make this right before I'd go that far. Making the guy lose his job would really ****. Finding a job is brutal atm, man. Chaunb may be shady in this regard, but he might have kids that depend on him.

Not justifying the situation at all, though. If he cheated you, that's fuct...but I'd give him some time to make it right before taking it to a life altering level...

99grandprixGT
01-22-2010, 11:17 PM
so why did they deny the claim?

mobeious
01-22-2010, 11:19 PM
well i shipped my iteam and it got lost in transit.. that was dec 7th i notified him dec 8th it is now jan 22nd.. thats plenty of time ... should have thought about loosing his job before he offered the shipping lable and lied about where they came from ... he is avoiding my calls and not texting back and not responding to my PM's .. sorry he has done this to his self

mobeious
01-22-2010, 11:20 PM
so why did they deny the claim?

i guess lenscrafters dont pay there bills .. ups denied payment cause lenscrafters hasnt paid there bill with UPS i guess IDK

99grandprixGT
01-22-2010, 11:22 PM
i guess lenscrafters dont pay there bills .. ups denied payment cause lenscrafters hasnt paid there bill with UPS i guess IDK

oh so he printed them on the companies account or something like that

grimreper912003
01-22-2010, 11:26 PM
I did a trade with him and the sub he sent me wasn't really as nice as he said. Inside of the former was pretty bad.

mobeious
01-22-2010, 11:33 PM
yep he pretty much filled out a prepaid shipping lable with there account number on it and told me just to put the destination on the lable... he told me they were from his buisness that he owed

grimreper912003
01-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Pm me the acount #. He sent me a next day air label and I wonder if it's the same account

hornedfrog1985
01-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Lose your job, or pay the $300? I would want a refund on the labels I bought too.

mobeious
01-23-2010, 10:19 PM
ya this dude is a straight scammer ... he has been on here since i have made the thread and no responce

chaunb3400
01-23-2010, 11:40 PM
LOL, cant a guy's wife have a baby and he not be around a phone charger for a day or to before you start calling scam??

First off I do not work at lenscrafters, so call whoever you would like, I told you, you would get your refund once they pay there invoices.

What about those other labels u used did they work or did they "scam u"?

U try and do a guy a favor, and as soon as he doesnt get wat he wants, he makes a thread about u.lol

Slo_Ride
01-23-2010, 11:45 PM
:nutskick:

mobeious
01-24-2010, 12:17 AM
well all the PM's i have sent and all the texts i have sent and not one reply.. this has been going on for over 1 month and i have left 4-5 voice messages and u wont call me .. what the hell am i suppost to do... i dont care if u dont work at lens crafters i still have ur name and information .. makes it even worse if u dont work there.... also u said u would take care of anything that happend... well take care of it send me the money papal and u can keep the claim when ever lenscrafters desides to pay there invoices... .its a real easy fix

hornedfrog1985
01-24-2010, 12:21 AM
His wife has been in labor for a month straight *******.

Slo_Ride
01-24-2010, 12:22 AM
His wife has been in labor for a month straight *******.

gotta hurt

misfit138
01-24-2010, 12:25 AM
his wife has been in labor for a month straight *******.

got dayum!!!

Toone
01-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Ive never had a problem with him everythings been smooth sailing. Ive used atleast 15+ labels and havent had a problem at all

99grandprixGT
01-24-2010, 12:30 AM
hows this label thing work?

GetLikeMe
01-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Next time pay full shipping at the ups store, so you dont got to come cry here. If UPS denied the claim than thats your loss not his. He got you the label and it worked not his fault it got lost. Plenty people lose money due to ups claims being denied. tuff **** next time ship it yourself.

mobeious
01-24-2010, 12:34 AM
that wouldnt be a problem if cheap asses on here wouldnt low ball items for sale... but ur right .. full price from now on . i knew it was too good to be true

mobeious
01-24-2010, 08:15 PM
I wanna make this right with you bro, Just not gonna be able to give you $300 no time soon

ok this is the last PM he sent...... looks like he wants to make it right and thats good and all but i have already refunded my customer his money so he didnt have to wait .. i didnt have the money to do that but i just used my CC and ill have to pay intrest on that but what ever i took care of the problem on my end now chaunb3400 needs to do the same.

I will say i bought 2 lables from him and the first one went through without a problem.

mobeious
01-25-2010, 11:48 PM
still nothing

GetLikeMe
01-25-2010, 11:50 PM
I woudlnt give you nothing if i was him, you wanted to be shady and buy labels from him, **** happans deal with it. Hes not UPS not his fault it got damaged, or lost or wahtever happan. Get over it. NExt time go to ups and ship legit.

mobeious
01-26-2010, 12:17 AM
I did not come to him for the lables .. he came to me .. said that the lables were his for his buiness and that he didnt need them .. so i said ok sure ... BUT what if something happens to the package.. he said if anything were to happen he would take care of it 100% .......i said ok cool... that was that.. i did not know the lables were stolen from lenscrafters and he would have to go through his channels there to get this issued solved, if i did know that i would have never bought them

mobeious
01-29-2010, 05:50 PM
still not a single Text or PM from him

GetLikeMe
01-29-2010, 06:13 PM
How much more crying you going to do? LOL.. Get over it take the loss.

mobeious
01-29-2010, 06:24 PM
How much more crying you going to do? LOL.. Get over it take the loss.

the matter doesnt really concern u.. how bought u paypal me the 330 and u take the loss if it isnt that big of a deal matter fact just ship me somthing worth that much and i just wont pay u same thing

GetLikeMe
01-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Your posting it here makes it concern me since this is a forum. Hes not UPS i dont see why he should refund you. By him saying its fully insured im sure he ment its fully insured by UPS. if UPS denied the claim wtf do you want him to do? pay out of his pocket? wtf you smoking on?

mobeious
01-29-2010, 08:41 PM
When i bought the lables he told me they were full insured and if anything happened he would take care of the situation ... well UPS denied the claim because the account on the lables he was selling is not paying there bill... well that means they are not fully insured if UPS isnt going to cover the claim on the shippers part.... so now he needs to step in and handle it ... since the lables he sold and guarenteed me insurance didnt

it would be like me shipping something that i sold for 400 dollars and ups only covering 200 ... does that mean the buyer only gets 200 bucks and im no suppost to supply the rest

vitveet
02-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Ever get this settled?

V.

mobeious
02-17-2010, 10:52 PM
he sent me 20 bucks.. like 1 week ago ... still waiting on the rest

Jh8909
02-17-2010, 10:56 PM
how much is the rest?

mxer657
02-17-2010, 11:10 PM
i say you go ask paypal for a refund and see if they give a rat's ***.

mobeious
02-18-2010, 06:18 AM
how much is the rest?

another $300

i say you go ask paypal for a refund and see if they give a rat's ***.

I cant cause the transaction with him was for only the price of the labels not for the subwoofer that got lost

Jh8909
02-18-2010, 07:04 AM
another $300

I cant cause the transaction with him was for only the price of the labels not for the subwoofer that got lost

he's not accountable for that. ups is.

michaellane
02-18-2010, 07:14 AM
Your posting it here makes it concern me since this is a forum. Hes not UPS i dont see why he should refund you. By him saying its fully insured im sure he ment its fully insured by UPS. if UPS denied the claim wtf do you want him to do? pay out of his pocket? wtf you smoking on?

i half agree with you here but youre being a ****. OP was told it would be taken care of. the only reason claim was deied was because they havent paid their bill so ya id be upset. if he knew they werent up to date im sure he wouldnt have used them. plus other guy sold him something and lied about it.

michaellane
02-18-2010, 07:17 AM
he's not accountable for that. ups is.

you must have read the thred wrong :fyi:

if i gave u a shipping lable and said it was insured and everything then come to find out its not wouldnt you be mad at me?

mobeious
02-18-2010, 10:17 PM
you must have read the thred wrong :fyi:

if i gave u a shipping lable and said it was insured and everything then come to find out its not wouldnt you be mad at me?

thank you someone gets it.... btw he sent another 10 bucks

benzmansl65amg
02-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Our trade went really smoth this is wierd

SPLluminator
02-18-2010, 10:45 PM
I bought 7 labels from him. They all got to the right place and quick. 2 of the items were broken but that was in no way his fault(packaging was horrible on the seller's side). UPS denied the claim as well. Im not going after him for the money for the 2 dekas that got damaged. I went after the seller. He is simply just trying to help people ship items cheaper. Seemed like a good guy to me. Im sorry your having issues.

edzy
02-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Chauncy has a good rep, It ***** this happened.
him even sending you anything is amazing.
To be fair, I would say 150 back.
1/2 loss on both parties.
But it's not my money or concern so my opionon does not matter.

select127
02-18-2010, 11:44 PM
hey mobeious, clear your PM box man, interested some them deka's if u still got any

mobeious
02-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Chauncy has a good rep, It ***** this happened.
him even sending you anything is amazing.
To be fair, I would say 150 back.
1/2 loss on both parties.
But it's not my money or concern so my opionon does not matter.

Y should i have to eat half? he told me that each lable is fully insured? ... the package was lost in transit not damaged... its UPS's fault but a simple claim would clear up the problem but the company the lables are through did not pay there bill so the claim was dismissed..

edzy
02-19-2010, 07:22 PM
"Y should i have to eat half?"

Because you took the RISK involved by choosing to use stolen (not yours) (discount) shipping labels

btw, Are you interested in buying any blank checks? I have a bunch i dont need, From my company, Yea, thats it, I will sell you $100 checks for $25 each. Just write them out for whatever amount you want. And if they bounce, I will pay the bank back for what ever you wrote them for.
Seriously?

mobeious
02-19-2010, 09:54 PM
#1 he told me the shipping lables were from his business that he didnt need any longer.. #2 He told me the labes were fully insured

its like me shipping a subwoofer to someone and it getting broken and me not having insurance on it but i told the buyer i put it on it and asking him to only take half of a refund on the sub........ ya that makes alot of sence

edzy
02-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Your point is valid.

Qbenjamin
02-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Some of the replies in this thread is quite ridiculous. Doesn't matter if he lowballed ChaunB down to $1 per label, if ChaunB told him that there were no strings attached then any issues that arise should have been taken care of by him. Some of you are so quick to voice your biased opinions without fully analyzing the situations...

ramos
02-23-2010, 09:39 AM
You guys do know, that use of any UPS labels for private business, other than the account holding business is considered theft right? Not only can UPS come after you for it, the company that is the actual account holder can come after you for theft as well. Corporate accounts are not prepaid, they are post billed weekly or monthly depending upon the account setup. With payment being due 1 month after the invoicing. Odds are if the account holder is still in business, and isn't paying the invoice, it's because they are disputing the charges from these labels you guys are getting. Somebody better break out the ky......:)

S.B.C.
02-23-2010, 12:22 PM
You should go curb stomp his baby

teach em a lesson

mobeious
02-27-2010, 08:37 PM
$30 to date with no contact

basebalz13
03-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Yeh, I never got my label that I ordered over two weeks ago. Lol.

mobeious
03-02-2010, 02:43 PM
he was online yesterday... didnt respond to my PM.. also sent him a text and he also did not respond to that

basebalz13
03-02-2010, 08:49 PM
he was online yesterday... didnt respond to my PM.. also sent him a text and he also did not respond to that

Yup, didnt respond to my PM's either.

SPLluminator
03-02-2010, 08:53 PM
***** this happened. He was nice to me. But at the same time he needs to stay true to his word.

mobeious
03-05-2010, 09:58 PM
replied to a text the other day... said someone ratted him out on the labels so he has to find a way around it ? lol

vitveet
03-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Both parties are good guys in my eyes but I think OP has a valid point. He bought the labels with confidence that if anything were to go wrong, which it obviously did, he'd be covered. Turns out he's not covered so NO, I don't think he should eat anything. Yea he did take a risk buying these discounted labels but that isn't the point here.

V.

mobeious
03-05-2010, 10:13 PM
thanks for the support

speedfreak28
03-05-2010, 10:38 PM
While I do think OP is entitled to his money for the labels that didnt work I doubt He"ll ever see it. As Ramos stated what was done is VERY illegal and ChaunB is most likely going to be prosecuted by lens crafters and or UPS. Unfortuantely if they wanna pursue it further, anyone who used a label has recieved stolen property, also a criminal offense.

mobeious
03-05-2010, 10:43 PM
only a offence if they knowling buy stollen property

speedfreak28
03-05-2010, 10:48 PM
only a offence if they knowling buy stollen property

not always the case. weather you intentionally received stolen property or not would be a moot point to a corporation trying to recover what was theres. Like I said most likely ChaunB will be the only one who takes the hit but its a serious offense.

basebalz13
03-08-2010, 08:07 PM
replied to a text the other day... said someone ratted him out on the labels so he has to find a way around it ? lol

Lol, Not true. Making up excuses. He told me he shipped out my labels. Never got them ???

mobeious
03-09-2010, 10:05 PM
if u have purchased lables since this thread was posted please post how many u purchased

been in contact with the internet fraud dept of the FBI....

Jeepman2010
03-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Some of the replies in this thread is quite ridiculous. Doesn't matter if he lowballed ChaunB down to $1 per label, if ChaunB told him that there were no strings attached then any issues that arise should have been taken care of by him. Some of you are so quick to voice your biased opinions without fully analyzing the situations...

Amen to that, the man said everything would be 100% covered and if sh** went bad with the shipping then Chaunb should have to cover the cost of the loss not the OP!

Jeepman2010
03-09-2010, 10:29 PM
What kinda sub was it anyways that got lost? just wondering how badly you lost out on this....

power-fanatic07
03-09-2010, 10:43 PM

This

daboyfrumdabx
03-10-2010, 02:23 AM
nevermind

mobeious
03-13-2010, 08:05 AM
What kinda sub was it anyways that got lost? just wondering how badly you lost out on this....

SS RLP autographed...........not like u can just get another one of those lol

SPLluminator
03-13-2010, 08:32 AM
I dont think i bought any since this thread was made but i think i got 7 labels in total. Mine worked fine. I asked him about them and i said this was real shady but he said its 100% legit and legal. Come to find out they are stolen labels:rolleyes:. I have a feeling hes gonna get ****ed for this.

RAM_Designs
03-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Moral of story: don't do illegal ****.

I'm amazed at how many people used these even though it's obviously illegal and not right...then complain about something not being covered by the $10 shipping label you bought fraudulently through some random on a car audio forum...

RAM_Designs
03-13-2010, 08:40 AM
I asked him about them and i said this was real shady but he said its 100% legit and legal.

Why did you buy them if you knew it was shady and illegal?