PDA

View Full Version : Orangelss shipment delay - and no response...

Vortec Stroker
01-20-2010, 12:08 PM
I bought a Crossfire VR1000D from Orangelss on this site on 1/4/10, sent a money order 2 day Fedex 1/5/10 so he would have a tracking # to follow and thought everything would be fine. The money order was delayed due to weather conditions (stated on Fedex site when tracking # was input) and at the same time Orangelss told me he was going on a snowboard trip to Colorado. I waited through the weekend, the week, and another weekend to give him time to respond to my PM's knowing that he would be gone for the trip, but nothing has happened. He has good feedback, and I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

michaellane
01-20-2010, 12:12 PM
give more details i dont get it...

jerseyboy
01-20-2010, 12:26 PM
he is a good guy. there should be a good reason for the delay and for the miscommunication. I just hope nothing happened to him on his trip.. good luck on that though

jerseyboy
01-20-2010, 12:26 PM
i pm'ed him like 2 weeks ago on something he had for sale also and he didnt respond to me either.

grimreper912003
01-20-2010, 12:41 PM
I would wait. He is a standup guy.

Vortec Stroker
01-20-2010, 03:45 PM
I agree, everything he has done has been legit and his feedback is A+. I am in no way badmouthing him, and there is some extreme circumstances with the weather and the snowboard trip which have delayed the process. I will continue to wait, and I appreciate your responses. I just wanted to make sure I was handling it appropriately.

jerseyboy
01-20-2010, 03:51 PM
cool. I can understand your concerns though. you're dealing with it in a matture matter sofar so thats cool..

Vortec Stroker
01-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Speaking with Orangelss (Zach) right now. He was T-boned on his way back from Colorado and is in the hospital. He suffered many injuries and had to have surgery in Colorado far away from his home. He said he has one deal pending with another member and feels horrible about what happened. I told him all of this stuff comes second to staying alive and staying healthy!!!

wassimdossani
01-26-2010, 01:18 PM
There are not much site that would explain in such details. I really like the way you detailed the product.

Car Audio (http://www.topcaraudio.com)

orangelss
01-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks for everyone that said nice things. Amp is heading out tomorrow when my sister gets here. Will be getting out of car audio for a bit. Doc said will be around a year before I can drive again. guess thats better than nothing!!

Also want to say a big thanks to Vortec. Was great to talk to and extreamly nice and understanding. Had another deal going on CACO and the seller their was excellent also.