PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever try out the CDT COM-626 6.5's?

SPLluminator
01-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Ive currently got Mpyre Mids and EQ screamer Tweets(they sound amazing btw). I need something that is going to keep up with my 149.9 bassracer. I was looking at buying 2 sets of these comps as VertexAudio is selling them. Would it be worth the upgrade? or should i just buy some PA speakers and deal with the crappy sq?

SPLluminator
01-16-2010, 10:41 PM
No views? Come on guys. lol.

SPLluminator
01-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Anyone????

Oneswtredhead
02-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I am not impressed with them at all
terrible midbass and not near as loud as the specs would make you think.
they are rated at the 2.83 spec instead of the standard 1w/1m spec.
we have 1 set of zeus 6.5 that are like 85$ or so and 1 set of these CDT and the zeus are way louder , cleaner and a ton more midbass just in 6x9 boxes and the CDT are mounted with DYNAMAT Xtreme in the doors and just not worth it IMO

jeeper07
02-01-2010, 05:58 PM
arent they cdts entry level line?

Hoodlum007
02-05-2010, 12:49 PM
why not just get one really nice set of the price of the 2 cdt's?

jeeper07
02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
i bought a set of these and will have them installed in the next week or so ill let you know what i think

hatedonmostly
02-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Hopefully mine will be installed tomorrow.

jeeper07
02-05-2010, 01:16 PM
are you amping them?

hatedonmostly
02-05-2010, 01:20 PM
They will be on a rated 50W from an old school Sony amp. Possibly overrated.

jeeper07
02-05-2010, 01:22 PM
got ya, ill be giving them 100 rms a side from a zed built amp. be sure to let me know what u think of them i may not get mine in til next weekend

hatedonmostly
02-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Will do, I want a bigger front stage amp but I can't find any that will fit under my seat.

exige
02-05-2010, 02:23 PM
I am not impressed with them at all
terrible midbass and not near as loud as the specs would make you think.
they are rated at the 2.83 spec instead of the standard 1w/1m spec.
we have 1 set of zeus 6.5 that are like 85$ or so and 1 set of these CDT and the zeus are way louder , cleaner and a ton more midbass just in 6x9 boxes and the CDT are mounted with DYNAMAT Xtreme in the doors and just not worth it IMO

Hmm, that's pretty hard to say isn't it?

Let's see. Age 34. Ft. Lupton, CO. The interests in your profile match up exactly with your previous CA.com profile....Car Audio, Family, Facebook. Hmmmm. Oh, you must be SicAudio...a fine retailer for all your Hifonics/Crunch/Maxxsonics needs.

As the person responsible for distribution of the COM-626 sets here in the US, I can verify that you never purchased a set of these. No CDT COM-626 sets were ever shipped to Colorado. Your opinion is rather unqualified since you've never touched these before and don't actually have these installed in your car with Dynamat and everything else you'd like people to believe.

The products you sell apparently don't speak strongly enough on their own, so instead you resort to bashing a different product in an effort to promote yours. You're a class act. If you'd like to qualify the statement you made above, feel free to contact me. Until then, maybe try and refrain from posting utter bullshit.

Thanks and have a nice day.

basebalz13
02-05-2010, 03:08 PM
edit.

silenkiller
02-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Lol owned

.. btw, i roll with cdt and imo it sounds pretty friggen good to me. m6's are sick in my doors.

hmm, that's pretty hard to say isn't it?

Let's see. Age 34. Ft. Lupton, co. The interests in your profile match up exactly with your previous ca.com profile....car audio, family, facebook. Hmmmm. Oh, you must be sicaudio...a fine retailer for all your hifonics/crunch/maxxsonics needs.

As the person responsible for distribution of the com-626 sets here in the us, i can verify that you never purchased a set of these. No cdt com-626 sets were ever shipped to colorado. Your opinion is rather unqualified since you've never touched these before and don't actually have these installed in your car with dynamat and everything else you'd like people to believe.

The products you sell apparently don't speak strongly enough on their own, so instead you resort to bashing a different product in an effort to promote yours. you're a class act. if you'd like to qualify the statement you made above, feel free to contact me. Until then, maybe try and refrain from posting utter bullshit.

hatedonmostly
02-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Hmm, that's pretty hard to say isn't it?

Let's see. Age 34. Ft. Lupton, CO. The interests in your profile match up exactly with your previous CA.com profile....Car Audio, Family, Facebook. Hmmmm. Oh, you must be SicAudio...a fine retailer for all your Hifonics/Crunch/Maxxsonics needs.

As the person responsible for distribution of the COM-626 sets here in the US, I can verify that you never purchased a set of these. No CDT COM-626 sets were ever shipped to Colorado. Your opinion is rather unqualified since you've never touched these before and don't actually have these installed in your car with Dynamat and everything else you'd like people to believe.

The products you sell apparently don't speak strongly enough on their own, so instead you resort to bashing a different product in an effort to promote yours. You're a class act. If you'd like to qualify the statement you made above, feel free to contact me. Until then, maybe try and refrain from posting utter bullshit.

46panel
02-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Ha lol, anyways I just got some. Basebalz13 hooked me up...hoping its an improvment from my RF punch components.

SPLluminator
02-12-2010, 11:34 AM
lol, nice. Gotta love sicaudio. He doesnt even have to try the equipment, he just know everything to begin with. lmao. Anyways, i ended up getting Eminence Delta 10's and st350's.