PDA

View Full Version : Is this set up right?

Daniel
12-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Alright, I plan on getting a 6.5 in LCD screen, just the screen. Now I know absolutley nothing of car video ect. but I was planning on getting a PS2 with the 6.5 screen. Would I simply be able to get the screen, PS2, and connect them right to each other and Im done, or do I need special cables, or other equipment?

Thanks.

ssj2xxgotenxx
01-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Alright, I plan on getting a 6.5 in LCD screen, just the screen. Now I know absolutley nothing of car video ect. but I was planning on getting a PS2 with the 6.5 screen. Would I simply be able to get the screen, PS2, and connect them right to each other and Im done, or do I need special cables, or other equipment?

Thanks.

I think its a litte more complicated than that

ssj2xxgotenxx
01-09-2004, 01:39 PM

Thanks.

ssj2xxgotenxx
01-09-2004, 01:40 PM

Thanks.

tommyk90
01-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Depends on what kind of inputs the tv has. Most likely it will have a video rca input, which is what the PS2 comes with. Now, only the picture will come through the tv, so you have to hook up the PS2's sound rca's(the red and white plugs) to your stereo(if possible). If you stereo does not have an auxillary input, you won't be able to get the PS2's sound.

fantomas
01-10-2004, 07:51 PM
plus the power inverter to power the ps2. as well as checking the recomended input voltage for the screen. some come with a cig adapter but ive seen others that only accept 11-13 volts. you may need a voltage regulator. probably not though.