View Full Version : Need some crossovers for rockford fosgate component speakers - what should I do?

12-31-2009, 07:05 PM
I have some pretty nice component sets that I pieced together of ubid about 6 or 7 years ago that are still in the boxes and brand new. I remember the complete sets were selling at Crutchfield for about $450, so they're fairly decent. Anyhow, I got the tweeter sets in one box and the mids in another box. No crossovers what so ever.

What should I do about this. I'm intending on just running a passive crossovere setup since I'm not super picky. Should I try to buy some crossovers off ebay or is there anywhere to buy them cheap at the store?

I'll try to get the model numbers when I'm at my parents house next time.

01-01-2010, 12:59 AM
I have a set of type r 6.5 crossovers for sale

01-01-2010, 11:14 PM
how much?

01-01-2010, 11:17 PM
You cannot just substitute another crossover. Unless you truly don't give a **** about the final product.

Go active or find the exact unit that was intended for use with those particular drivers.