PDA

View Full Version : Search won't work, audio control three.1?

JustStartingOut
12-30-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't know what's up, but when I search the different sections it just sends me to a blank white page. I also posted in the general section, but now figured out that this is for EQs and hoped to get some more feedback.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could tell me about Audio Control's Three.1 EQ/line driver. I happened upon someone selling one but don't know a terribly lot about it. At this point I'm running 6 1/2" Infinity Kappas in the front, stock speakers in the rear, and a Power Bass S12D sub in the trunk. My only amp right now is a 2 channel Audio Acoustik SPL2-520 bridged to run the sub.

I plan to use the amp I have for the speakers in the future and get a separate amp just for the sub, but that won't be until spring. Would there be much benefit to getting the AC three.1 for my current set-up? Would it do my system good in the future? Is it a quality unit? Please excuse the terribly basic questions, but like I said, the search won't work for some reason and I'm still fairly car audio ignorant.