PDA

View Full Version : Trade between myself and Micah Jones

drtjmpr909
12-29-2009, 02:40 PM
I am still waiting for him to send me the last part of the deal. Hasn't responded to my last pm. Hope I can change all this to a positive post.

CRXBMPN
12-29-2009, 02:45 PM
aah yes.... i had to chime in... it took him about 7 months to get me a router. do a search on his name in negative feedback... good luck. I got my router finally, so I guess all's well that ends well :confused:

drtjmpr909
12-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Sadly I met him in person and everything was fine. I got home and noticed a small issue and let him know and he said he would take care of it. I knew it was bad timing with the holiday, so hopefully this week it will show up or he will respond or something.

CRXBMPN
12-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Im sure, it takes alot to still send something after so long... in the end it worked out, its just a good thing I didnt need that router as a hot rush :eek:

he is in here anyway, i'm sure it will get cleared up!

NJTStang11
12-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Horrible seller yet he lists me under his reps.

He sold me a Gaming PC awhile back that was so loosely put together the video card fell out and 2 plugs came out during shipping. I asked him to put Windows XP on the computer as he offered then he tells me he forgot to change it to Windows XP (From a Win7 Beta). He says he will include a disk in the box when he ships it. He doesn't. He then tells me he'll ship one out soon. Its now been about 8 months. The Win7 Beta expired so it shut off every hour and I had to get a new OS for the computer.

All in all a horrible seller. Not a thief persay, but just someone I wouldn't even trust with a $5 for paypal for a couple ANL fuses.

drtjmpr909
12-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Horrible seller yet he lists me under his reps.

He sold me a Gaming PC awhile back that was so loosely put together the video card fell out and 2 plugs came out during shipping. I asked him to put Windows XP on the computer as he offered then he tells me he forgot to change it to Windows XP (From a Win7 Beta). He says he will include a disk in the box when he ships it. He doesn't. He then tells me he'll ship one out soon. Its now been about 8 months. The Win7 Beta expired so it shut off every hour and I had to get a new OS for the computer.

All in all a horrible seller. Not a thief persay, but just someone I wouldn't even trust with a $5 for paypal for a couple ANL fuses.

That is the same situation I am in. The pc hasn't fallen apart yet, but it has a beta version of 7 and I am waiting for a full copy. Luckily it doesn't expire until June, so by the sounds of it, I will have some time!

TaylorFade
12-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Holy hell. Username?

BushJ311
12-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Holy hell. Username?

micahjones.

drtjmpr909
12-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Got everything in the mail today. Everything looks good, so in my opinion he is a good dude. Just a little slow to ship stuff!