PDA

View Full Version : black atlast

hawaiian5
12-22-2009, 08:11 AM
finally back. was gone for over a year. got dumped by my ex gf :D that i was with for 8.5 years. hooked up with a bad *** chick 2 months later:yumyum: than my jealous ex that had a bf at the time pulled the babby mama drama sh8 and ruined everything:furious: me and the girl i was seeing decided it was better to just be friends:bawling: man was that p@#$y good. everything got pulled on hold for a while, than i bounced back with a mean mutha f#$ken vengense.:violent: i took custody of my son, yup single daD ftmfw:thumbsup:got me another job so i could have more play money. ( didnt need to but i did ). hooked back up with the girl i was seeing. ok well not actually hooked back up, but more like ftf:naughty: and now im living it up. no drama no bs no worries. i have my son full time. i get a hell of a pu$$y whenever i want, with no strings attached and doing everything on my own with no help:woot: from rock bottom to sky high. I AM F@#KEN BACK!!!!.:handclap:

Cabin_Pressure
12-22-2009, 08:39 AM
Cool story bro................................specially liked the part about car audio.

bubbagumper6
12-22-2009, 09:06 AM
:yureawsm:

hawaiian5
12-22-2009, 01:16 PM
yeah i know i didnt put anything bout car audio. but its a new member forum right?. so because i was gone for a while and missed out on alot of crap, i figureed i post a short thing about it. so much new sh8..

vulocity22
12-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Nice story! Welcome back.

hornedfrog1985
12-22-2009, 04:31 PM
I have aids and will butt **** you.