PDA

View Full Version : New 2010 Mustang GT looking for custom install

macmovieman
12-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Trent and I live in Irvine, CA. We just bought a new Mustang GT and I would like to have a system built that will allow me to go into competition. I am looking on getting a sponsorship from one of the big guys and I need to do the following. Is it realistic to want to do this at this level? This is something I have wanted to do for years. Oh well, now you know why I am here and this looks like a great place. :D

1. Written presentation
a. A schedule of events you will attend.
b. A system design with complete wiring showing all brands of all products.
c. What you are going to do to promote XXX.
d. How and where you have competed or shown vehicles in the past.

2. What authorized XXX retailer do you work with.

3. Photography of the vehicle, inside and out.

4. How you will advertise the brand on the outside of the vehicle, Paint, stickers etc.

profundus-sanus
12-20-2009, 09:45 PM
what just happened

x1le
12-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Good luck, man. Chances of becoming sponsored are basically zilch.

macmovieman
12-20-2009, 09:57 PM
What if I told you I already have 3 sponsors for other items on the car? Sometimes you need blind hope. It is Christmas.

fatboyracing
12-20-2009, 10:08 PM
not a chance LOL

macmovieman
12-20-2009, 10:14 PM
So how do people do it then? I am going to try it regardless.

mylows10
12-20-2009, 10:16 PM
you wont get it that loud but if you know how to bass race you should be good, this is my 07 gt cali special with a dd 3512 and a arc audio kar 1000.1 modified by arc audio, you have to compete and prove yourself for 1 year or more first, to the companys and that still doesnt guarantee sponsorship, usally all they offer is a half sponsorship wher you still pay for your equipment but usally less than if you by it outright

macmovieman
12-20-2009, 10:25 PM
you wont get it that loud but if you know how to bass race you should be good, this is my 07 gt cali special with a dd 3512 and a arc audio kar 1000.1 modified by arc audio

Nice looking ride! I bet it sounds amazing. I need to really bone up on this car and what can be done with it. The car is going to be worked on for about the next 60 days so I am going to need to schedule time to put in a system.

Louisiana_CRX
12-21-2009, 02:22 AM
So how do people do it then? I am going to try it regardless.

I do odd & end jobs and save up my spare change to put into my rides....

Cabin_Pressure
12-21-2009, 02:32 AM
www.zierbox.com for the install and he might could line you up with a sponsor if he did the install and build. Bring your wallet:)

macmovieman
12-21-2009, 02:36 AM
I do odd & end jobs and save up my spare change to put into my rides....

I will do it regardless meanng, I will pay to have it done but in the end it would be nice if I can get some help from a major mnfg.

pyrothug434
12-21-2009, 02:36 AM
pretty much throw in about 3 funky pups and ur basically blow up the world and will have no need for further sponsorship

KyleBechtold
12-21-2009, 02:41 AM
no one in audio really sponsors anymore.. you might get a "team discount" which is if there is no provider in your area for certain products you can get 10-20% off..

macmovieman
12-21-2009, 02:47 AM
www.zierbox.com for the install and he might could line you up with a sponsor if he did the install and build. Bring your wallet:)

Now that is what I want to hear. I am not afraid to spend money to do this right. Thanks.

KyleBechtold
12-21-2009, 02:53 AM
Now that is what I want to hear. I am not afraid to spend money to do this right. Thanks.

hehe well if anyone was going to scare the money out of you he will do it.. great work but I couldn't see anything he does cost less than $1k.. even simple sealed box lol.. jk but you know what I mean

macmovieman
12-21-2009, 03:27 AM
hehe well if anyone was going to scare the money out of you he will do it.. great work but I couldn't see anything he does cost less than $1k.. even simple sealed box lol.. jk but you know what I mean

The thing is if you find the right guy he can help you get at least a partial ride if you are going to hit the events. I want the work done right and I want the company I decide to work with to know I am serious. JL Audio ain't happening but maybe someone like Kicker or Infinity? :confused: