I'm looking for the OZ Audio experts. I've come across both
a set of OZ 250L and OZ 200L subwoofers. I've searched
and searched for the T/S parameters and have turned up
nada. I would like to model both of these drivers in a ported
enclosure and from that decide which I would want in my
current install. I only have 200rms per sub for power and the
reason why I pursued these speakers. They sound great with
that kind of power. So, I'm looking for both guidance and help
with enclosure design and which would be best for my design.

HELP! me hash this out please.....

PV Audio
12-17-2009, 12:31 AM
Paragraphs, and syntax. Try using those and we can help you easier. A huge chunk of text is something no one wants to read.

FLYONWALL9@AOL.
12-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Paragraphs, and syntax. Try using those and we can help you easier. A huge chunk of text is something no one wants to read.

I wouldn't consider my post to be a huge chunk of text or difficult to understand. I do take rather large amounts of meds and often my posts are hard to understand but I see nothing at all wrong with what I typed. If you took the time to reply, why not take the time to help with the original post. Rather than critique ones ability to articulate, you may want to consider why the post read the way it did.............. I've been out of school over 20 years and think I have earned the right to type however I wish!

FLYONWALL9@AOL.
12-24-2009, 01:49 AM
Good day....

I need help with the design of a ported enclosure. I recently purchased a pair of OZ Audio OZ-250L's to complete the last product in my oldschool build. I'll describe what I would like the enclosure to look like. I would like to have the drivers mounted so that the magnets are external firing into the ported enclosure. What I'm in need of is the total volume of the enclosure, port length, and diameter. I listen to mostly rock, jazz, R&B and seldom listen to RAP. I will have a 8,4,tweeter front stage so I would like the enclosure to be tuned pretty low. I don't have or know how to use any of the enclosure design software, so if someone could model me an enclosure that would be great. If it looks like a sealed enclosure is my best bet then I'll have to figure out how to make that change.

THANKS everyone for your help

OZ-250L 10" Low "Q" Subwoofer
Fs= 23.39 Hz Re= 3.1 Ohms
Qm= 1.748 Le= 0.39 mH
Qe= 0.656 Xmax= 10.0 mm
Qt= 0.477 Pmx= 180 W
Vas= 3.42 Ft< size=-1>3 SPL= 91.59 dB