PDA

View Full Version : MICHIGAN - 42" Panasonic Plasma, Canon EOS Rebel XSi, Laptop $500 EACH!

Mobstar
12-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Ok I have a list of Electronics on craigslist I'm trying to sell so I figured I'd try on here as well. Like the title say's the prices are $500 each, willing to negotiate but no lowballing please! If interested please email me at RCATANESE@LIVE.COM because I don't check the forums often.

I am located in Flint, Michigan for those wondering.

42" Panasonic Plasma Model # TH-42PX75U

I've had this TV for a little over a year and always kept it clean. I bought it brand new from Circuit City when I worked there before they closed down. It still looks and performs like new. If anybody is wondering how it does with gaming then let me tell you it's amazing! I play a few hours of Modern Warfare 2 on 360 almost everyday. I've never had a problem with burn in and Panasonic actually guarantee's no burn in. Includes TV and Remote.

Canon EOS Rebel XSi 12.2mp DSLR Camera

I bought this a few months ago brand new from Best Buy. I purchased it because I was in photography classes in school and planned on going back but never did. It has been used only a handful of time's and takes awesome pictures. A screen protector has been over the 3" display since the day I bought it. Looks like new, no scratches and the lens cap has always been on. It comes with everything you would get brand new(Box, Manuals, Discs, Neck strap, Camera Body and Lens with lens cap). I also bought a SanDisc Ultra II 8GB memory card that will also be included.

Acer Aspire 6930 Laptop

I've had this laptop for a few months after moving from a gaming desktop. The dekstop I had was HUGE and was heavy to move around. I decided I wanted something a little more lightweight and mobile and ever since I've got this I've literally never even used it for the reasons I got it for. Now I want another gaming computer so I'm selling this. It's a very nice laptop for an Acer and was a higher end laptop when I got it. It retailed for over $1000. I may be open to trades on this one also for a gaming Desktop. Will include Laptop, Original box, and Charger.

Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate OS
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0ghz
16" HD CineCrystal LCD Display with built in Webcam
4500MHD GPU
4GB DDR2 Ram
250GB HDD
DVD Super Multi DL DVD-RW
802.11 a/b/g/Draft-N WLAN
True 5.1 Virtual Surround Sound with Subwoofer
HDMI and VGA outputs

If you need pics I should be able to take some but they're all in like new condition and I've posted the model numbers for each so it's easier to look up the models on google.

Any questions or offers can be emailed to me at RCATANESE@LIVE.COM.

Thanks for looking.