PDA

View Full Version : $$$

fb4076
12-13-2003, 06:50 PM
Is there anyone that would want to build be me a fiberglass box for two 15 inch XXX's. The box would need to fit into a Range Rover. How much would you charge, include shipping in the price if you would have any idea. Also, how muc for a box for two of the 12's?

email me at: fb4076@hotmail.com with prices if you want to build the box

LoneRanger
12-14-2003, 11:12 AM
Is there anyone that would want to build be me a fiberglass box for two 15 inch XXX's. The box would need to fit into a Range Rover. How much would you charge, include shipping in the price if you would have any idea. Also, how muc for a box for two of the 12's?

email me at: fb4076@hotmail.com with prices if you want to build the box

2 15" xxx's = basic ported box, 6 cubic feet = $140 w/o carpet
2 12" xxx's = basic ported box, 6 cubic feet = $140 w/o carpet

Basic sealed boxes will run $95 (4 cubic feet) on either w/o carpet.

Depending on the nature of the fiberglass work, I can do it fairly cheap. If you want to get really crazy with it, of course it can get kind of pricey.

I can't estimate shipping because I don't have your zipcode, and even if I did, I wouldn't know the weight of an enclosure of this size, much less the dimensions of the box and such. If you're serious about having this built, shoot me a PM or an email and we'll work out a final estimate. Be sure to include the dimensions you have to work with and maybe some drawings or pictures of what you'd like the box to look like.