PDA

View Full Version : cm2658 FeedbacK Thread

cm2658
12-14-2009, 11:59 PM
I've sold a couple things on here now so I'm making this for simplicity sake.. This is for all feedback of me as a buyer or seller.. Thanks

Red-navi-916
12-15-2009, 12:01 AM
yeaaah giving your self feedback that'll fly lol

its like me selling my self something that i own ahahaha

cm2658
12-15-2009, 05:45 PM
yeaaah giving your self feedback that'll fly lol

its like me selling my self something that i own ahahaha

umm im not giving myself feedback I'm just starting this so the people who have bought stuff from me can all leave their feedback in one thread rather than it being spread throughout the site.. its common sense buddy.;)

smokey6
12-16-2009, 10:21 AM
THANKS !!
Received a mint pair of xovers very fast, and a great price to boot!
and even got a third stuffed in the box for me, thanks and again down the road when a spare will come in handy.

kept in contact daily, and replied quickly to questions

would recommend to deal with this stand up guy

Red-navi-916
12-17-2009, 10:28 PM
haha nice i guess....its cool ill leave u some feed bcak.....................**** your self !

just kidding... good luck maaayne!

cm2658
12-22-2009, 07:41 AM
haha nice i guess....its cool ill leave u some feed bcak.....................**** your self !

just kidding... good luck maaayne!

trying to knock up your post count to get your scam on?? I see youre tryna sell some big priced stuff so it makes sense... ;) good luck tho, I cant get much of my big **** sold, I may be wanting too much but The craigslist kids will gobble it up with their Christmas money so no sweatin it here..

nineball
12-22-2009, 11:21 AM
i agreed to buy a woofer from this seller, he agreed and a week later i get a message that it has been sold to someone else. watch for future scams. luckily i was smart enough to ask for it to be shipped first, which he agreed to, only to find out it was sold to someone else.

SCAMMER ALERT

cm2658
12-22-2009, 12:02 PM
i agreed to buy a woofer from this seller, he agreed and a week later i get a message that it has been sold to someone else. watch for future scams. luckily i was smart enough to ask for it to be shipped first, which he agreed to, only to find out it was sold to someone else.

In my defense, he made an offer of $30 shipped but only if I shipped first, and i said i'd do it, but I never told him I had shipped the item or anything of that nature, and I was actually trying to be courteous by telling him that It was not gonna be sending it so that he wasnt under the impression that it should be showing up in the mail.. I had come to find that the member nineball is listed as a scammer by MarshallB and that most definitely made my decision to tell nineball that I was not going to be selling him the JL 6W0.. Five minutes after telling him that, Im being called a scammer, although this guy was by no means scammed.. I told him I would sell him the item and ship first, but after telling him that i ended up searching his name in the forums here and found someone who says hes a scammer, so yeah I wasnt willing to send him something first and have him pay me when I learned someone claims hes a scammer.. I dont know if he is a scammer or not, I just wasnt interested in taking the risk on my end..

I havent sold the speaker to anyone else yet, its still here at my house, and I never told you I had sold it to someone else, I just told you that I wasnt going to be shipping it to you and didnt give any specific reason why...

What I did is the equivalent of saying I want buy something then changing my mind, I really cant fathom how that is 'scamming'.. :confused:

nineball
12-22-2009, 12:09 PM
my feedback (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347270&highlight=nineball) speaks for itself. nice try noob. buyers beware.

cm2658
12-22-2009, 12:30 PM
just as proof I still have this thing at my house

http://i46.tinypic.com/3499nnk.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ps1vfm.jpg

cm2658
12-22-2009, 12:32 PM
nice try?? I cant speak for your feedback, all I know is someone labeled you as a scammer so i'm not willing to ship first due to that.. I'm just stating fact here, look up marshallb and look at his signature, its got you, nineball, listed as a Scammer

Im not trying to be an ******* or anything, I just dont like that you are trying to give me a bad name all because I decided not to do a deal with you becuase a member here says you are a scammer.. its common sense man, Look at marshallb's signature

Refs: alpineandy, darren700, Scott Atwell, operationcougar, LiquidClen, Renegadesrun, bonesninja, pickup1, disturbedklownz
Scammer: nineball

cm2658
12-22-2009, 12:48 PM
i really didnt intend for all this BS, lol I thought I was doingyou a favor by letting you know that I wasnt going to be sending the speaker to ya.. I agree that I couldve told you this sooner than I did, but that doesnt mean I did you wrong in ANY way because its obvious I didnt.. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm gonna just let it go and move on.. No hard feelings, I'm just paranoid about gettin jacked, even if its for $30.. I hope you have a merry Christmas, I'm sorry things didnt work out..

nineball
12-22-2009, 03:40 PM
let it die.

your rep is secured on here already. 16 positive feedbacks left for me and one negative from a seller who used a bait-n-switch tactic by selling me one set of speakers and shipping another. since you obviously know how to use the search button maybe you should take it a step further and read the entire story and all associated posts. my feedback and history on this board speaks for itself. you are a new member with no history and already going back on your word.

cm2658
12-22-2009, 05:40 PM
regardless of that I still didnt 'scam' you, if so what in the world did I get out of it?? theres several things you could call me but a scammer is not one, thats my main point.. If you had paid me money for the speaker before I shipped it, I wouldve cared way less about the negative feedback that u got, and it wasnt worth my time to read it because its $30 and even if you had 200 positive feedback i wouldnt have done it still based on the fact of the one negative, especially since im new to selling on here and it looks like everyone and their mother is gettin scammed on this site.. its over and done with but I didnt do anything wrong and I'm wasting my time typing this but its about principle.

nineball
12-22-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm wasting my time typing this

yes you are. you have established your rep already.