PDA

View Full Version : The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

street b explor
12-07-2009, 08:57 AM
There Screen names In this forum is ((((Boom 24 Dave Kasper)))) & ((((DM Audio Mike. Mike Houde.))))))

After all i did for them this is the thanks i got from them. not including them bashing my name as well as a few others in this forum. These guys don't deserve to call them self's shop owners and competitors. Just remember Mike and Dave you brought this **** on your self.

(((( Ok Dave all i hear is you say only if ya knew the real deal))

One time i took you both as my brothers but family don't stab family in the back. You both went way over the line here. You seem to forget i don't mind telling everyone how bad you treated me and my family when all we did for you guys was give you the shirt off our backs.

Dave i keep hearing you say the truth what is it what Mike tells you to say cause we all know he does the talking for you. Well here you go here's the truth Mikes ego went to his head. You cannot take 4 18`s and put them in 28 cubes of box before displacement it just don't work. and i showed you that first hand with the box program.

This was the first probe where mike did not like being told he was wrong the 2nd time was to help you out with your battery which was wired wrong but like mike said he the elc major.

So to have 4 runs ea pos and neg going to a distribution block in the back and a another battery in the back with 2 runs of each going to that same block then from there to the amp is what he called hooked up right.

Well your wrong it works but this is not a 100% efficient There is a better way of getting all you can out of it.

So here is a lil advice for you Both The street C guys hook them up like this and i wish i knew it was hooked up wrong The first time we were putting in the front nsb or i would have fixed it my self and **** asking a fellow team mate to help you out.

You need to take all 4 runs of pos and 4 runs of neg run them to the back battery Then you can go from the back battery to the block or right to the amps this is the proper way of doing it. Then you will need to take a short run of neg from each battery and ground the neg side so that both battery's will take charge.

This is all i said to Mike well he told me i was wrong and im the one with the low voltage certification So to save a argue meant and me from saying words i did not want to say or regret i hung up the phone.

I was saying what the **** why is he being a **** like this its a team mate and what would it hurt to hook up the battery the right way im a team member trying to help a fellow team mate out. Not even 10 sec ltr i got a text well if this is the way your going to be well i don't want to be on the team. So i read it to my wife and she had stated that he's been kind of rude lately so i thought about it and made up my mind Text him back and said if this is the way you feel fine we don't need ya. the ****** thing is this was all over his ego and trying to help a brother / team mate set up his charging system the RIGHT Way.

Over the past yr his ego was getting bigger ever since the NY show where he did that Street stock # with my car and box we were able to use it as a team car.

Dave i tried everything i could to get you loud but for some reason you did not take any of the advice i gave.When we were in NY you took out your whole system and tried to redo it and almost got your self DQ as well as you were starting to take on some of mikes bad habits. And all i was trying to do was teach you what i learned and i would not be where im at today if i didn't know what im doing. I let you do what you had to so you could see for your self and the funny thing is Mike even said you are a dumb *** you're on you're owe. then we go back to NY and ya burp 30+ burps with a amp that's hooked up wrong in side and two big holes in the floor and battery's that are wired ****ed up and act like its my fault for all of this and your the one working on your car with Mike Cause at that point you did not even want to take my advice you started to 2nd dought me and took advice from Yuli cool he's a good friend of mine and we both share ideas from time to time.

The next day after partying I get some texts from Mike s Dad Bonnie asks who's # that is to mike he gets all pissed off at her and says Its My dad and she was like well i just asked a question you don't have to rip my head off i did not say anything cause she did and your ex girl was there as well to witness it first hand and even told you how rude he was being and that came from you're mouth. **** i even remember you saying you had some words with him as well.

So i told Bonnie his dad was having alt probes he was running one red top to two amps on one 0/0 run and the alt was not keeping the amperage up due to it constantly charging That is why i told him the first time when i had to take back out the alt and replace the burnt up rectifier they needed to add another battery but mike knows all again. So with this that is the attitude i don't need on my team i was always open for ideas if they worked fine go with it. But the way i see it is if you knew this why didn't you do it then, That suv you have is just like Chris Avery a old friend i know. I was on his team till it broke up. With his Jeep like yours he was doing 153+

I suggested this why cause All i heard was suggestions form mike lets do it like Jacobs box from drag That box would work in Chris's ride from ACT.

But In your suv the newer style body it will not. I figured we could go with something i knew worked and that was all. Mike blew a fit again like he knows all and he don't nor do i but i did know what would work in the newer style body but the box is real complex and take some time to build so the box you had was fine till the end of this year but it was your ride i would have build what ever you want if you wanted to build Jacobs Box we would have but money was tight and we did not.

The reason im stating this is cause Mike was saying i was not taking suggestions and that's all I was doing was taken suggestions but i know if you had the money what would have worked. I was willing to help you build it so you could reach your goals. I would have built any box if this is what you wanted to do its your ride.

I even showed you Both how to rebuild subs took the time to teach you all most everything i could so that we could work as a team to help each other out and look at how you come on here disrespecting me,my wife as well as Nate joking is one thing but the way you did what you did to me all joking aside.

All i can say is your both ignorant and uncaring with no respect for anyone let alone my family as well. and everyone else you think your bigger then. funny thing is neither one of you did it without my help remember all you guy do is ride under my fumes from what you said was said to mike he is a nobody if all he dose is be on my team and have me build his rides lol OK Then you guys come on here and talk **** and disrespect me when i first took you guys under my wing. Not one of you Knew **** Mike Thinks just cause he can take 3rd in the USA That he knows it all so if he know it all why did you come on my team Hummmmmmm Just Think Mike with out my box and subs in 2008 where you would be today with out my help. Mike and his big ego he has. You took 3rd remember that. I will give credit where its due. The car was yours build and the amps and that was good for a 145 and change with your box. The other box and subs were mine. Jesse and i helped you tune it so you could get the job done and win your class cause this is what we are we support every one and you were not even on my team Then.

So to come on here like you did something and talk the all this bs I got to laugh at this. It is by far from it and to think I took you as a brother of mine Mike I stuck my neck out for you and wrote a proposal for 3 major audio corp tried to help fund your way to finals and give you 100.00 dollars out of my own pocket when i was unemployed lend ya My car And Box To take to Finals 28 hrs one way. Not including me telling my wife that Dave needed your car to get to work cause she was supposed to use your car to get to work. so you could take his truck to tow The yugo out there This also meant That i would then have to take more money out of pocket to help get my wife to both her jobs each day 6 days a week. All of this for you bro. wow what a looser you are and Dave is just there for a bummed ride. you both deserve each other and i hope you both do well for your self's. But you sure do have a lot to learned. So Here is the Truth Take all the money and time I spent helping you both out and shove it with out the KY Mike. This is Why you Both are No longer On Team Xtreme loud Audio. We Here will miss the good times but My Team Don't work like This.

CRXBMPN
12-07-2009, 09:00 AM
brb in about 45 min while I read this :laugh:

jeez TJ why dont you say whats on your mind huh...

DSMW
12-07-2009, 09:10 AM
that is so hard on the eyes..I would never read something that hard to understand.

DerekSmith07
12-07-2009, 09:16 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/HowardTheGreat/burp-o-rly.jpg

PIITB Wut Wut
12-07-2009, 09:18 AM
hrmmmm

ace_800
12-07-2009, 09:30 AM
I had to stop after the 5-6 "ya", it screwed me up.

splmagic
12-07-2009, 09:48 AM
F*tard Big mouth

ccab
12-07-2009, 09:58 AM
ya=you :fyi:

in case some of you find it very difficult to read this WONDERFULLY written story.

street b explor
12-07-2009, 10:01 AM
F*tard Big mouth

Na just speak the truth. It its fun and games till the ball gets thrown back at ya. Wait im no where's near done yet. there is Still 5 other forums.

This is what we do to people that stab cool people in the back ya want a name for your self come on here to talk **** about me throw the first punch thinking ya look cool well its not im not the one who started this Just remember that but ill be the one to finnish what ya started.

DBfan187
12-07-2009, 10:07 AM
could use some proof reading

ccab
12-07-2009, 10:09 AM
could use some proof reading

this.

go back and change all the ya's to you and any other things that are grammatically incorrect and then I MIGHT actually read the whole thing.

jeeper07
12-07-2009, 10:14 AM
terrible. if your gonna write a novel at least throw it in word and spell check.

splmagic
12-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Drama queen making a novel.

CRXBMPN
12-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Drama queen making a novel.

you seem to have an awful lot of interest for the NorthEast region, being down there in FL and all... :confused:

Enellz
12-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Cliffs?

jeeper07
12-07-2009, 10:28 AM
some one disrespect his family, swat broke into HIS house...

Johnny Law.Lulz
12-07-2009, 10:29 AM
WOOT, Novels for the win.

Enellz
12-07-2009, 10:34 AM
some one disrespect his family, swat broke into HIS house...

Young and the restless, all my childern?

SPL Blazer
12-07-2009, 11:15 AM
you seem to have an awful lot of interest for the NorthEast region, being down there in FL and all... :confused:

Looks like someone local made a bogus profile for the sake of stirring up crap with TJ. This tool has 9 posts, and all of them were in either this thread or the other TJ and nate thread, and not one of his posts was worth writing.

--Navi--
12-07-2009, 11:20 AM
**** looks like you know as much about typing as you do SPL....

Cliff notes who cares?

hoss
12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Tl;dr.

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 04:03 PM
TJ showed these guys the ropes and did a lot for them. Hosted them at his house on the regular, and even had his kids calling them, "uncle".
I don't know what happened but they do owe TJ a lot of respect.
If you disagree, move on. No need for disrespect on the forums.

PIITB Wut Wut
12-07-2009, 04:06 PM
much love...

Team XLA Bonnie
12-07-2009, 05:58 PM
splmagic it's funny how no one knows you and you're running you're mouth up here or is this Dave hiding behind another name like chicken that you are.

SPL Blazer
12-07-2009, 07:13 PM
splmagic it's funny how no one knows you and you're running you're mouth up here or is this Dave hiding behind another name like chicken that you are.

I seriously doubt it's Dave.

ACT Audio
12-07-2009, 07:27 PM
**** looks like you know as much about typing as you do SPL....

Cliff notes who cares?

LOL....... thats funny.....:laugh:

Stetsom Rep USA
12-07-2009, 07:59 PM
TJ sorry about this buddie I know you have always been aces with me......Some people just are so self centered that they dont realize how much others go out of their way to help them get where they are. Dont take it to heart, just remember lots of people dont show their "true colors" and you arent the first to get a raw deal from a "friend" .

Varinabassing
12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
i dont know anyone in this thread but i do feel sorry for OP dude it happens ***** but some guys dont give a **** about anyone else

street b explor
12-07-2009, 08:39 PM
No Chris you know what's even funnier is you work for a shop that supposed to be so big in Ct and Ya did not build the box that was in the jeep.

what's funnier then that not only your box but a few others were designed by a former team mate. lol Know that is funny But what is even funnier then all of this is that same guy is building you new set up as well for 2010 and you come on here and act Lol ACT Like you and your team is the ****. I have news for ya you will be in a New league next yr in drag and you are going to get your *** handed to ya hard so be ready these guys don't like **** talkers.

Its funny for 2 yrs your team had no comp cause there was none out there that wanted to compete in Usaci. Usaci likes to call the org the loudest org on the planet well what one is that. funny thing is how i and a few guys explained to ya on how to get louder and ya work in a shop lol I hope your ready for next yr. ya need to beat a 161.2 at a certified event good luck.

street b explor
12-07-2009, 08:45 PM
TJ sorry about this buddie I know you have always been aces with me......Some people just are so self centered that they dont realize how much others go out of their way to help them get where they are. Dont take it to heart, just remember lots of people dont show their "true colors" and you arent the first to get a raw deal from a "friend" .

Thanks Steve.

I can deal with the **** that happend cause what comes around goes around.
i just feel bad for my lil man he liked them guys. just ****** how todays newbe is o well i did not teach them all the tricks. 2011 is going to be a wake up call for all the **** talkers. it will be cool to come back with deep pockets and a team that is there to help each other the way it should be.

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 08:56 PM
No Chris you know what's even funnier is you work for a shop that supposed to be so big in Ct

Big how TJ?

SICK GV
12-07-2009, 09:01 PM
That wasnt me posting T.J. And for the record bs crap talking is fun but i dont agree with this personal stuff being written on the forums. That being said check your tone with me. Leave all that other stuff with your team and not me. And Nate...your just a tool. Go *** your fat self in the *** with a ghetto rigged ***** you worthless welfare using **** snot retard. LMAO!!!!

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 09:07 PM
So what dental plan does ACT have for it's employees?

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 09:10 PM
That being said check your tone with me.

Oh look, the druggie is trying to talk tough.:rolleyes:

loudsw2
12-07-2009, 09:32 PM
sorry to hear about everything tj, don't really know you but you seem like a cool guy. it ***** that it takes **** like this to happen to see who your true friends are. ***** that your not competing this year cause everyone is just gonna keep running their mouth till you shut em up on the mic

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 09:34 PM
What up loudsw2?:cool:

loudsw2
12-07-2009, 09:38 PM
lol not much, taking a break from working on the setup, been doing alot of work getting ready for next season lol how about you

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Just soaking up all this talk from a certain clown.

loudsw2
12-07-2009, 09:43 PM
lol make a no wall setup with manny for next year

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 09:46 PM
lol make a no wall setup with manny for next year

Once you go wall you never go back, lol. Manny doesn't want to compete anymore.

loudsw2
12-07-2009, 09:48 PM
lol do it for t-rex audio =)

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 09:57 PM
lol do it for t-rex audio =)

If Drag were seriously in our area then yeah but to build a vehicle just to beat a nobody, it's just not worth it to me.
I have something they don't........... a National Championship.

loudsw2
12-07-2009, 10:02 PM
well tell manny if he isn't gonna be using that crx he knows where to bring it =) haha

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Call him, he'll sell it. It's the loudest "stock" vehicle in Ct. BTW that was at 12V not 16.

loudsw2
12-07-2009, 10:10 PM
he already told boog he ain't selling it haha i think he wants to do a street beat setup with 8's

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 10:12 PM
he already told boog he ain't selling it haha i think he wants to do a street beat setup with 8's

And he'll pull it off and win.

street b explor
12-07-2009, 10:32 PM
That wasnt me posting T.J. And for the record bs crap talking is fun but i dont agree with this personal stuff being written on the forums. That being said check your tone with me. Leave all that other stuff with your team and not me. And Nate...your just a tool. Go *** your fat self in the *** with a ghetto rigged ***** you worthless welfare using **** snot retard. LMAO!!!!

That wasn't me posting T. J. Well who was it under The shops name for starters I think some of the bs sead other ways was not cool for one.

but i don't agree with this personal stuff being written on the forums.

Well bro it got personal. I was not the one to bring this bs to the forum.
i will finnish it though They brought it to them self's.

That being said check your tone with me.
Lol bro please Be real I know where im Taking this tone. ? is do you really think i care how or who im directing it to Lord knows i don't.

And Nate...your just a tool. Go **** your fat self in the *** with a ghetto rigged ***** you worthless welfare using **** snot retard.

And for **** like this I know sometimes Nate and i don't agree with each other.
But Chris This is the type of .****. that gets ones grill taken out Just to let ya know. This is not called for If ya have beef with Nate take it to the lain I thought his bet was good Whip for Whip 1 G was like a smack in the face.

I will Say you have gotten pretty disrespect full and so has Nate he's no better But it takes two to tango.

I just find the .****. that comes out your mouth not to be cool bro. None of us deserve to be talking the way we do but It is what It is. But the other .****. in the other post after all i did was not cool That is when it got all personal.

Mr. Slate
12-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Screw those punks TJ. I'm through talking.

KyleBechtold
12-07-2009, 10:39 PM
I was going to read it.. really was.. first hard sentences to read down then it got worse.. Fix that story up and people might read it.. I read some and had no idea what was going on.. People don't care is all I got..

street b explor
12-07-2009, 10:40 PM
I hear that bro.

street b explor
12-07-2009, 11:38 PM
this.

go back and change all the ya's to you and any other things that are grammatically incorrect and then I MIGHT actually read the whole thing.

Sorry bro. Im not the best speller when im pissed off.:D

street b explor
12-07-2009, 11:42 PM
I was going to read it.. really was.. first hard sentences to read down then it got worse.. Fix that story up and people might read it.. I read some and had no idea what was going on.. People don't care is all I got..

Sorry ya feel this way It was not intended for ya. Just trying to point out if ya come pointing a finger ya better be ready to get some back.:D I went back threw and fixed it the nicest way i could Sorry.

ACT Audio
12-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Screw those punks TJ. I'm through talking.
Thats right Nate....less talking and more eating. If you cant be louder you can always be bigger!

Mr. Slate
12-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Aspen Dental isn't a bad plan.

SICK GV
12-08-2009, 09:28 PM
lol. Look at Nate acting all "hard" hahah. Ive seen hampsters more gangster than you. Arent you supposed to be building a ride to show off your skills? We got 2 new rides for next season if you wanna play. I know never mind, you like spectating. Wanna watch me win?

splmagic
12-09-2009, 03:33 AM
lol. Look at Nate acting all "hard" hahah. Ive seen hampsters more gangster than you. Arent you supposed to be building a ride to show off your skills? We got 2 new rides for next season if you wanna play. I know never mind, you like spectating. Wanna watch me win?

:laugh::)

splmagic
12-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Looks like someone local made a bogus profile for the sake of stirring up crap with TJ. This tool has 9 posts, and all of them were in either this thread or the other TJ and nate thread, and not one of his posts was worth writing.

Punk is calling me tool. f.cktrd

splmagic

splmagic

Punk is calling me tool. f.cktrd

street b explor
12-13-2009, 08:32 AM
here is a new link for ya to look at I cleared this one up but your still a back stabber.

http://teamassholespl.forumotion.com/general-audio-talk-f10/mike-houde-is-a-cheat-t18.htm#149

street b explor
12-13-2009, 08:51 AM
Hay steve its funny you bring this up i copied this off the other post look like i found out who it was lol. its funny how he needs a new name to see what he started that he can not come on here to see what i finnished **** them like i sead nothing like back stabers.

boom24
CarAudio.com Elite

Re: top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Team Act
Ummm.......what? I guess anyone who likes weed is a criminal lol. I speak to you the way you need to be spoken too and you like it. Dirty little girl you. I also never knew you worked at juvenile detention. Im glad you made it to retirement, I heard those little bastards can be rough

cris your my hero....call me later

sub amp-20k watts
subs-3 12in dc lvl 4xls
audio
wireing-knu-batts nsb 3100kinetick 2400
hit a 150.9 @47hrz

TEAM DM

bought from- streetbeater07 / mobeious / wu501/Bender-Offender
sold to-{:C:} /dacheatham /uglydimple12/
( scamers lexani2002(FROSTYZ3, RYAN CHRISITIANSON )
traded with-f150john

(((((( Its funny How ya both talk like each other lol what a tool Steve had this right on the nose your a tool Dave.))))))

splmagic

Re: top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ACT. Chris is my hero

SPL Blazer
12-13-2009, 09:50 AM
I think it's a coincidence, unless he figured out how to use Spell check. Not to knock anyone, but his spelling is as bad as yours Tj, and SPLMagic's posts had perfect spelling.

street b explor
12-13-2009, 10:04 AM
lol

SICK GV
12-13-2009, 10:42 AM
lmao! Its true you can always tell who's posting by their grammar. When Im at the shop under ACT Audio's name you can tell if its me or Adam posting. Im the one who talks crap then Adam goes on being all "nice". I swear I dont have split personality disorder......

boom24
12-14-2009, 06:59 AM
well tj iam done with people calling me and saying i started **** how about we both grow up and call it done ? i apoligize for the posting i made ..and if ur gunna keep running your mouth thair will be consequences..so id just drop it all now...and now iam not splmagic..i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth

street b explor
12-14-2009, 10:26 AM
well tj iam done with people calling me and saying i started **** how about we both grow up and call it done ? i apoligize for the posting i made ..and if ur gunna keep running your mouth thair will be consequences..so id just drop it all now...and now iam not splmagic..i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth

well tj iam done with people calling me and saying i started **** how about we both grow up and call it done ?

First off Ya did start the bs in here and why should i be the one growing up im not the one doing this **** ducking others over stabbing in the back then coming on here and talking **** out your mouth with no respect for any one. well ya did it to your self not me remember that next time ya speak what ya think is the truth Its about time ya grow up.

i apoligize for the posting i made ..

Well im not accepting it I think there is alot more ya should be apologizing for then just a post its ****ed up how i stick my neck out for you guys and this is the **** i get back Thanks **** that what about my family They did an awful amount of treating ya like family what respect did ya show them And i should grow up.

and if ur gunna keep running your mouth thair will be consequences..so id just drop it all now...

Bro you don't want the kind of consequences that would come your way so your in no predicament to try to be some lil hard *** I don't play fair and i don't like to play lil kid games...i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth.

..i have a real life and to much to do than just make a fake name and some bs account to just run my mouth

Well nice life that ya still found time to come on here and bash me after i gave you The shirt off my back. Let alone talk **** about Nate in here.
let alone make a fake name to see what kind of crap ya started.

Bro i don't have to say anything i all ready stated in here Im just implying a lil FYI for the next guy That tryes to be the nice guy so he has a heads up on how much of a **** you and mike really are. With that sead go **** off.
You can never apologize enough for the **** you talked to me when i dropped mikes stuff of. Let alone i was the one who was trying to help ya out.

Good luck with your new business i hope ya don't treat your customers like ya did your old Team / Family / Who thought of ya like a brother more then Friend. With This I have Nothing More to say To you its not worth wasting my time.

Team XLA Bonnie
12-14-2009, 11:11 AM

No Dave you are the one that has to grow up this was all started for no reason but I hope you kissing Mikes *** pays off. As for Tj apoligizing he has many time for what? He did nothing to you but be you're friend/family. As for the threat you better watch who you're threatin just remember what goes around comes around two fold. You better stop running you're mouth and we wouldn't have to respond to you're stupidity. Good luck with you're real life cause you'll need it cause people like you guys never make you're goals.

boom24
12-14-2009, 07:12 PM
well hears one for you go **** YOUR SELF YOU PIEACE OF **** I MANED UP AND SAID SORRY AND IF YOU CANT TAKE A APOLIGE UR A ****ING TOOL AND I HOPE U LIKE SPARK PLUGS :)

loudmofo
12-14-2009, 07:21 PM
this shits like high school wow grow the **** up you are just **** talker makes the rest of the northeast look like fools.

street b explor
12-14-2009, 09:42 PM
well hears one for you go **** YOUR SELF YOU PIEACE OF **** I MANED UP AND SAID SORRY AND IF YOU CANT TAKE A APOLIGE UR A ****ING TOOL AND I HOPE U LIKE SPARK PLUGS :)

Wow This kid just don't know when to shut up. Like i sead Some times its to late to apologies and im not the only one ya stabbed in the back. Bro the last thing ya want to do is threaten me. You should have maned up when **** went down the first time. You two deserve each other.

Mr. Slate
12-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Hope those consequences come my way.

Johnny Law.Lulz
12-14-2009, 09:50 PM
The sad part is that street looks like the biggest piece of **** because he wants to keep pushing this and pointing out how much of a piece of **** the other people are.
i think its sad that you claim to be an adult and you keep doing this ****.

Mr. Slate
12-14-2009, 10:25 PM
here is a new link for ya to look at I cleared this one up but your still a back stabber.

http://teamassholespl.forumotion.com/general-audio-talk-f10/mike-houde-is-a-cheat-t18.htm#149

TJ, you didn't exactly come out smelling like a "bed of roses" over on that thread, lol!:D:D:D

street b explor
12-14-2009, 10:28 PM
The sad part is that street looks like the biggest piece of **** because he wants to keep pushing this and pointing out how much of a piece of **** the other people are.
i think its sad that you claim to be an adult and you keep doing this ****.

bro your beating a dead bush here if you were **** on you to would be doing the same thing. Its not just me they **** on they **** on my family and my kids. Yes i am the adult. Im not the one to start this bs in the first place Why dont ya read what i did for them do what i have done for them.

Then put your self in my shoes after they started to take it to the fourms then come on here and tell me what is good for me to say or what an adult should act like. Thank you. sorry if ya dont like it no one told ya to Thanks.

street b explor
12-14-2009, 10:29 PM
TJ, you didn't exactly come out smelling like a "bed of roses" over on that thread, lol!:D:D:D

ya right and all i did was help him out and i get shitted on o well.

boom24
12-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Hope those consequences come my way.

o thay would exe[t i have no prob with you

Screnzo
12-15-2009, 12:35 PM
This thread has made my eyes bleed. Does no one know how to properly break up quotes, or type in complete sentences. Or maybe even to spell-check for Gods sake? :confused:

CRXBMPN
12-15-2009, 12:38 PM
i have no response to ANY of the past six pages because I didnt read ANY of the past six pages :)

I'm still cool with everyone, regardless of affiliation. Aint noone bothered me personally yet :cool:

psychoacoustics
12-15-2009, 12:43 PM
well this is sure fun kiddies!

hope you dont bring this drama to a show.......

street b explor
12-15-2009, 01:09 PM
drama lol ok just stating the truth.

It looks like drag has way to much drama as it is This yr anyway that needs to be fixed first good luck up there this yr.

ACT Audio
12-15-2009, 03:25 PM
i have no response to ANY of the past six pages because I didnt read ANY of the past six pages :)

I'm still cool with everyone, regardless of affiliation. Aint noone bothered me personally yet :cool:
You typing this just made me angry...now we got beef. Who are you to be all typing and stuff? Watch yourself Mr.! lol

emaxaudio
12-15-2009, 04:04 PM
well i got my chistmas present early this year....my wife let me have *** with another man in front of her....man it was good...nothing better than getting dp'd by another man and my wife...

CRXBMPN
12-15-2009, 04:07 PM
well i got my chistmas present early this year....my wife let me have *** with another man in front of her....man it was good...nothing better than getting dp'd by another man and my wife...

TMI :eek::crazy::laugh:

CRXBMPN
12-15-2009, 04:09 PM
You typing this just made me angry...now we got beef. Who are you to be all typing and stuff? Watch yourself Mr.! lol

my little car is a vegetarian and it'll still chomp on your numbers errrr beef all day long ;)

:eek: :p:

Mr. Slate
12-15-2009, 04:40 PM
o thay would exe[t i have no prob with you

Making a thread about TJ and me and you don't even know me? I had to ask TJ who you were.
We definitely will address this issue.

Toone
12-15-2009, 04:50 PM
There's seriously this much drama in CA stop being ******* little girls and get over it.

Mr. Slate
12-15-2009, 04:54 PM
well this is sure fun kiddies!

hope you dont bring this drama to a show.......

Nevermind.

emaxaudio
12-15-2009, 05:43 PM
well im so happy with my early christmas present that i wanna have some more fun...i want to start a "car audio gangbang club"....we all get together, se whos louder, then have a group bang...whos down???

emaxaudio
12-15-2009, 05:44 PM
oh i forgot to mention....it would be "dudes only"

ACT Audio
12-15-2009, 05:50 PM
One word.....WOW.

emaxaudio
12-15-2009, 06:17 PM
One word.....WOW.

i know...its pretty exciting...so there it is...we have our second contestant...who else wants "in"???

djman37
12-15-2009, 06:23 PM
and here i thought TBP had issues.

emaxaudio
12-15-2009, 07:08 PM
and here i thought TBP had issues.

do you wanna start a texas chapter???...if it works out we could all meet up at finals for an "end of year blowout bang"

get me your email addy and ill send you the details...i will also need to know your size "soft" and "hard"

ACT Audio
12-15-2009, 11:40 PM
do you wanna start a texas chapter???...if it works out we could all meet up at finals for an "end of year blowout bang"

get me your email addy and ill send you the details...i will also need to know your size "soft" and "hard"

LOL... new levels of STUPIDITY:eek:

SOMEBODY GET THIS GUY SOME TESTICLES;)

splmagic
12-15-2009, 11:41 PM
well im so happy with my early christmas present that i wanna have some more fun...i want to start a "car audio gangbang club"....we all get together, se whos louder, then have a group bang...whos down???

oh i forgot to mention....it would be "dudes only"

Nate and TJ for pres and vice-pres. These boys love dude on dude.

S.B.C.
12-15-2009, 11:43 PM
awww

sweet

emaxaudio
12-16-2009, 08:28 AM

i actually invited nate and tj...they both said no....but i noticed your from florida...man you should sign up....i know most guys in florida are "light in the loafers"...i hope your cuban...nothin like some cuban "mangina"

street b explor
12-16-2009, 09:44 AM

Only when its you and chris pepole pay cheep money to watch but it still pays the bills. maybe ill have enough money to by my amps and battery`s this yr. keep up the clown *** of a job guys. maybe one day you to will be pres and vice pres. and be able to make some extra coin off someones vids as well.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 10:07 AM
LOL... new levels of STUPIDITY:eek:

SOMEBODY GET THIS GUY SOME TESTICLES;)

he has them you just need to know when to spit them out your mouth they dont belong to you. But what can i say you need to get loud some where.

See Nate this is what the new guy needs to do to get loud.
wonder what he had to do to get the job at a audio shop. Let alone have that box built by someone else. Chris must have swallowed for that one to happen I guess he has no love for his boss or he is just used and worn out.

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Sorry T.J. is noone paying attention to you again? Why are yo so threatened by us? Is it because you called us out and we beat you? We have Dave L build our boxes. He is the best box builder we've ever seen. If your gonna talk smack about box building then you got more than us to talk to. Dont forget Dave has built for a lot of guys on this forum. To bad your not loud Yugo doesn't have one of his boxes. I mean really dude a 8k in your Yugo with your numbers..... I did it with 1/2 the power and in a SUV. Give me your car and I'll make it loud...with a Dave L. custome box beeeotch.

emaxaudio
12-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry T.J. is noone paying attention to you again? Why are yo so threatened by us? Is it because you called us out and we beat you? We have Dave L build our boxes. He is the best box builder we've ever seen. If your gonna talk smack about box building then you got more than us to talk to. Dont forget Dave has built for a lot of guys on this forum. To bad your not loud Yugo doesn't have one of his boxes. I mean really dude a 8k in your Yugo with your numbers..... I did it with 1/2 the power and in a SUV. Give me your car and I'll make it loud...with a Dave L. custome box beeeotch.

wait....act audio...first off who are you??? second, your callin tj out...you know tj is a national compeitor right???...not some local kid...how bout a link to your dbdrag stats...maybe let us know how many shows "dbdrag" you have attended in the past few years??

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 02:57 PM
LOL....DB Drag what? How many shows has DB Drag done this past year in the N.E.? Oh yeah thats right like 1. Second Im louder then him. Third I'm taller than him. Fourth I'm smarter than him. Fifth I'm a better speller than him. Sixth I still have EVERY member of my Team. At the end of the day I'm just plain better like it or not. It is what it is.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 03:14 PM

Bro first off you did not beat me and ill come back just to shut ya up you me in street b
Bring some 12`s one battery car off then come talk your ****.

Having dave build your box just goes to show how loud you realy are lol.
You work for a shop and have someone build **** for you cause you cant get loud with out others help or should i say Daves custom Box lol what a joke.

Any time ya want to go head to head in a real class come talk to me get rid of them 15`s put in some 12s get rid of that bat cap and run one 800sq in battery. Then come talk your ****.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Whats up cat got your toung or did ya call your box guy to see if he could build ya a 12 box.
seen how he is this good box builder. im not trying to drag dave in it but it seems like you dont mind to so i guess i will just to prove a point.

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 03:25 PM
ok 2 12's lets do it

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Why would I build a car around DB drag rules when they dont have any shows around here? Lets do 2 12's in the stock location car on or off who really cares. Batts shouldnt matter.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 03:31 PM
one battery and not a bat cap on the glass street b on eari meter. im down when. Cause im going to borrow some amps.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 03:34 PM
two amps strapped on the glass 2/12`s street b one battery 800sq in no bat caps aloud in street drag class car off and you cant be in the car to do the run. im down are you.

All i need to do is find some amps who want to put up two amps to watch act go down.

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 03:49 PM
You always talk crap and then make up all these ***** rules. And you talk crap about my box yet you borrow amps to compete against me? wow bro. Just run what you brung dude. Stock class 2 12's. Man up or shut up. Can you beat me...no. I got a grand says I make you my beotch again.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 03:56 PM
bro look at the class i compet in i play by them rules and ya i will borrow amps just to shut ya up if i had amps i would run what i brong But un like you school is more imp and i have to do what i have to. Im the one who has to man up lol ok.

It just goes to show you. You know your not that loud play by some real rules be a man or ya can keep pussing out like you all ways do you called me out.
Its cool i would not exspect any less from act audio.

loudmofo
12-16-2009, 04:06 PM
can i join the bet about 2 dd 99z12s and a elite 12 :)

CRXBMPN
12-16-2009, 04:10 PM
^^^ that sounds like fun :-D

street b explor
12-16-2009, 04:10 PM
well i can get my hand on 2 16k`s and i have a fresh nsb and 2 atomics so i should be good for my 58+

CRXBMPN
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
i'll put both amps in my car @ .5ea and see what I can do... I think I'm good for about a 52-53, no tuning... but I wont bet because I'm just not loud ;)

loudmofo
12-16-2009, 04:13 PM
well i can get my hand on 2 16k`s and i have a fresh nsb and 2 atomics so i should be good for my 58+

oh come on really oh wait you got the box design from over seas i forgot you got to take it and rebuild it i forgot im out i cant copy that :eek:

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Thats your prob T.J. you compete in a class that nobody else does and in Db Drag thats not even around here no more. Hell yeah Mike you can join in. I know you'll give me comp. Everyone else *****es out on me.

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 04:20 PM
I need real competitors like Mike to come out and just f-ing compete instead of all this girl crap. 16ks and only a 158? Somebody please get me a GOD dang YUGO SO i CAN SHOW THIS TROLL HOW TO DO IT.

SmokeyDog
12-16-2009, 04:21 PM
i think the focus will kill you all seeing that its 2 12s that fits into the mix and its stock. the focus is good for 38s beat that lol this **** is too funny

CRXBMPN
12-16-2009, 04:23 PM
i think the focus will kill you all seeing that its 2 12s that fits into the mix and its stock. the focus is good for 38s beat that lol this **** is too funny

i saw a few loud focuses back in the day in spl maine :)

dont you have a sebring? what happened to it

SmokeyDog
12-16-2009, 04:25 PM
i saw a few loud focuses back in the day in spl maine :)

dont you have a sebring? what happened to it

still have the bring just have nothing in it. the hocus pokeus pink focus took half my stuff wife wanted beats

CRXBMPN
12-16-2009, 04:26 PM
daaaaaaaaaaamn lol...
you need a stereo too.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 04:29 PM
oh come on really oh wait you got the box design from over seas i forgot you got to take it and rebuild it i forgot im out i cant copy that :eek:

lol mike hay you bob and the guys have a good x mas

SmokeyDog
12-16-2009, 04:29 PM
still have my h/u but want a new one. sick of it. and its starting to get lose the screen that is it move a hole lot more now. need to get something i can be outside with next year

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 04:37 PM
lol mike hay you bob and the guys have a good x mas OK so $1000 bucks for 2 12's in the stock class meaning in stock cargo area...no batt limits no amp limits. I'm down, Mike T's down how about you Mr. Queermosexual....are down? I didnt mean going down either so dont offer.

emaxaudio
12-16-2009, 06:02 PM
LOL....DB Drag what? How many shows has DB Drag done this past year in the N.E.? Oh yeah thats right like 1. Second Im louder then him. Third I'm taller than him. Fourth I'm smarter than him. Fifth I'm a better speller than him. Sixth I still have EVERY member of my Team. At the end of the day I'm just plain better like it or not. It is what it is.

i wanna play swords with you...you know im 11.5 soft...so i hope your packin heat

street b explor
12-16-2009, 07:35 PM
whats funny is this hide behind batterys. One 800 sq in battery No batcaps aloud.
I play by these rules Street B and whats funny is you could not handle the comp thats out there in any of the street classes

When ya build for street b do my # then will i waste My time Then i will come and put ya back into your place. I love talking **** and knowing i can Back it as well. P**** so till then ya should get to building. I cant wait to see This ss-n/w your building remember your pockets are deep and no one will be able to touch your # ? is what was that # 154.0 with 2 15`s one 7k amp and one or two batcaps And a box you didnt build Im not knocking Daves Work. Its you And all the bs ya talk.

Go build that loud No wall set up ya clame is unbeatable and ya have deep pockets to boot wow lets see if ya have it in ya or was ya **** talking again seen how ya do it so well.

splmagic
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM
i actually invited nate and tj...they both said no....but i noticed your from florida...man you should sign up....i know most guys in florida are "light in the loafers"...i hope your cuban...nothin like some cuban "mangina"

Actually I want to bang your wife while you are watching. You can video tape the whole ordeal. I promise you will adore watching.

Nate and TJ only like to tap each other. Silly they don't want to share.

splmagic
12-16-2009, 08:05 PM
whats funny is this hide behind batterys. One 800 sq in battery No batcaps aloud.
I play by these rules Street B and whats funny is you could not handle the comp thats out there in any of the street classes

When ya build for street b do my # then will i waste My time Then i will come and put ya back into your place. I love talking **** and knowing i can Back it as well. P**** so till then ya should get to building. I cant wait to see This ss-n/w your building remember your pockets are deep and no one will be able to touch your # ? is what was that # 154.0 with 2 15`s one 7k amp and one or two batcaps And a box you didnt build Im not knocking Daves Work. Its you And all the bs ya talk.

Go build that loud No wall set up ya clame is unbeatable and ya have deep pockets to boot wow lets see if ya have it in ya or was ya **** talking again seen how ya do it so well.

:crying::crying::crying:

emaxaudio
12-16-2009, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=splmagic;6824697]Actually I want to bang your wife while you are watching. You can video tape the whole ordeal. I promise you will adore watching.

dude what are you talkin about.....you still have a copy of the last time we did that...the only problem is when you "finished" your mom said it tastes worse than mine...

street b explor
12-16-2009, 09:37 PM
His mom told me he needs to eat his veggies and stop shoving them in chris ***. His mom also Sead Then he might tast as sweat as me. funny thing is I left her blind folded and let the dog in the house on my way out. Sorry bro did you ever find out who your dad was. Know **** off.

SICK GV
12-16-2009, 10:11 PM
The last time you called me out T.J. you didnt even compete in my class. You told me to show up with only one batcap and you were allowed to use 2 batts of your choice. It was the last NESPL show of the year. I came with one batt in SS n/w and you chose to run stock 1 and you said you just wanted to try something different. I manned up and you pussed out just like now.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=Chris Team Act;6825133]The last time you called me out T.J. you didnt even compete in my class. You told me to show up with only one batcap and you were allowed to use 2 batts of your choice. It was the last NESPL show of the year. I came with one batt in SS n/w and you chose to run stock 1 and you said you just wanted to try something different. I manned up and you pussed out just like now.[/QUOTE

I called ya out yes in drag and ya pulled the same **** and if im right ya still could not do my # at that show nether where were the 12 i run i also here your pussing out of no wall as well know just seems that ya have no balls you call me out i tell you the class and you are the one pussing out Hummmmmmm sounds just like ya Street B man up chump.

Know whos call ing who I have the amps i have a fresh nsb and i just reconed my subs you pussing out i still dont see how ya did my # with 2 15`s ya never steped a foot in drag let alone in the fourm come talk that **** over there lets see where it gets ya.

your just a punk wana be you work at a shop that use to be one of the top contenders in the Ne and he sold it to your punk boss maybe you should build that old truck and get a real team name seen how ya think ya can make one for your self the only reason your doors are still open is the 3 yrs ya competed None of us were know who is the thret im built for street b and if ya had my # you never did so if ya want it start building when ya hit my # then come talk the **** you try to do all so well.

SICK GV
12-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Try to keep it short T.J. No need for novels on the forum. If you dont want to take the deal then dont. Me and Mike T. will go at it. He came on the forum gladly excepting a challenge for that class. You do your 1 DB drag show next year but feel free to check the forums from time to time to see how Team Act Audio is and ALWAYS will be louder then you and Team XLA or whats left of it.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Try to keep it short T.J. No need for novels on the forum. If you dont want to take the deal then dont. Me and Mike T. will go at it. He came on the forum gladly excepting a challenge for that class. You do your 1 DB drag show next year but feel free to check the forums from time to time to see how Team Act Audio is and ALWAYS will be louder then you and Team XLA or whats left of it.

lol ok mike and me are cool know why do you keep draging others names into this like you know them all that good to keep speaking for them Bro man up you call me out well show me the money you say your pockets are deep and you have my # well man up.

Build your own set up and show me what ya lirnd if your that good of an installer it should not be a prob. you clamed you were going to do drag this yr what them scores from over seas scare ya or is it the fact that ya cant hang with them and your pockets are not fat or is it you are just plain and simple not loud witch one is it cause we all know your a ****. and try to talk **** like you are somthing then bring it im done wasting my breath with ya.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 10:53 PM
No need for novels on the forum. well maybe if ya man up i would not have to repeat my self. and maybe if. dave and mike dint open the can of worms this post would not be here as well **** you and them.
if ya dont man up ill see ya in the lain in 2011 get ready.

SICK GV
12-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Time spent reading one of T.J.s posts.........17 minutes.
Teaching him how to use spell check......priceless.

Last time I checked your about 6 to 7 db below over seas numbers so I really dont understand what your getting at. You talk in circles because your obviously retarded and are unable to cope with being wrong. Thats the real reason 99% of your team quit. Time for you to retire back to being a Walmart door greeting associate.

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 11:01 PM

I'll BACK CHRIS...... (2) 12's MEMPHIS ONLY, 1-2 AMPS MEMPHIS ONLY, 1 Battery (interstate only), in the stock class, car off, resting @12.8....... with lolipop sticks and chewing gum holding the mic. no radio, tone generator only. WHAT U THINK? DEAL? MAN UP?>

SICK GV
12-16-2009, 11:07 PM
if ya dont man up ill see ya in the lain in 2011 get ready.[/QUOTE]
2011?????? Will it really take you that long to finish the 3rd grade.
Thats funny! Hey T.J. watch out in 2036 I'm gonna poop on your porch.. save the date.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 11:08 PM
street b or stop wasting time.

street b explor
12-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Last time I checked your about 6 to 7 db below over seas numbers so I really dont understand what your getting at.

so if im that far behind man up find out.

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 11:12 PM
street b or stop wasting time.

Isn't that where they hand out the welfare checks? Street A was for DUI offenders getting the daily beer. Street C is for old people who need a vision test..... I see where you fit in.....:crying:

SICK GV
12-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Your DNA is flooded with massive amounts of retardation knee grow. Let me speak sloooooooow enough for you so you can understand..... Dare dis do db drag dshows daround der det da deet.

SICK GV
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Adam stop hatin on Little people.......not cool bro. Your so making me look bad right now. I just want to pick T.J. up and spin him around and go weeeeeeeee! We should get him a Christmas booster seat for his Yugo

street b explor
12-16-2009, 11:16 PM
wow no respect for any one. no wonder why no one likes your team. go talk like that over in drag see where it gets ya.

SICK GV
12-16-2009, 11:22 PM
go talk like that over in drag see where it gets ya.[/QUOTE]

Hey wee little man I'm talking to you not some dudes on some other forum. In 2011 when you get your leg extensions you can talk crap. Trust me when I tell you theres not a guy around last season that didnt love the fact I handed your *** to you. They said and I quote " Thank god you shut his big mouth up".

street b explor
12-16-2009, 11:25 PM
lol ok show me in dbdrag where ya did my # and shut me up

ACT Audio
12-16-2009, 11:42 PM
lol ok show me in dbdrag where ya did my # and shut me up

WHO CARES ABOUT DBDRAG IN N.E.?

ANYONE............

ANYONE..............

BUELER, BUELER, ..........

LOL GUESS THERE'S NO.............OH WAIT THE LITTLE GUY IN THE BACK..... YES SIR?
NO SANTA IS NOT REAL.....

SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YA BUCKO,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

psychoacoustics
12-17-2009, 12:17 AM
ok so...ive been reading up on this and well...i love a battle...so heres what im gonna do....im going to issue a challenge to team xla and team act....i will bring my world finals meter...and $100.00 cash...tj will bring his car and $50 cash...and act will bring his ride and $50 cash...and we will do a grudge match
i am willing to drive to massachusets to do this...its simple..1 battery...2 subs...1 amp...i will place the mic on the windshield, in the port, and in the kick....whomever is louder 2 out of 3 spots...takes the cash...and the braggin rights...so when r we doin this???

street b explor
12-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Im down for doing this. If We are doing This in a street b setup one amp 2 12`s one 800 sq in battery no bat caps

ACT Audio
12-17-2009, 12:55 AM
how about stock3(NESPL), or SS NO WALL?

This street B stuff has got to go....
DB Deads.....

Thanks for the offer Psyco, but TJ will never agree to anything but his own rules

97cavy
12-17-2009, 12:56 AM
LOL @ people making fun of DbDrag.

I've competed in IASCA, DB Drag, Usaci, SLAP, ect.

DbDrag is where the big boys play.

I will say it feels weird having drama and not having me involved......

Mike (Travassos) When you read this, call me, I lost your number when my BB **** the bed on me

ecac06
12-17-2009, 02:15 AM
im going to be louder,,,,,, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvWJ8cOKEA
(not my car but what im coming with)

Mr. Slate
12-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Agreed Marty.

Mr. Slate
12-17-2009, 02:50 AM
[QUOTE=ACT Audio;6823874] We have Dave L build our boxes. He is the best box builder we've ever seen.[QUOTE]

He's the only box builder you have ever seen. Name another one.

street b explor
12-17-2009, 06:32 AM
LOl Bill or ERi Thanks

Im down with street b rules he clames he has my # so i want to see it in my class im done wasting time with this punk.

When he comes dose my # then he will have it till them let him talk hes a nobody any way.

I have lots on my list today to deal with That is more Imp.
Like i sead do my # with as much stuff i run and by the rules i did my # with then come talk ****.

SICK GV
12-17-2009, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE=97cavy;6825729]LOL @ people making fun of DbDrag.

Nobody is making fun of DB Drag but you would have to be a moron to build for dbb drag now when there is no shows. Everyone knows that but the little man

CRXBMPN
12-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Im going to LoL when some random no-names come up and give you guys a run... at least it will be numbers talking and not a$$holes :laugh:

97cavy
12-17-2009, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=97cavy;6825729]LOL @ people making fun of DbDrag.

Nobody is making fun of DB Drag but you would have to be a moron to build for dbb drag now when there is no shows. Everyone knows that but the little man

I drove something like 4000 miles the year I went to DbDrag Finals. You have to travel outside of your comfort zone if you want to play with the big boys.

Just because you do good in the NE doesnt mean ****. How'd your team do at finals?

CRXBMPN
12-17-2009, 01:01 PM
doublepost! FTL!

CRXBMPN
12-17-2009, 01:02 PM
I drove something like 4000 miles the year I went to DbDrag Finals. You have to travel outside of your comfort zone if you want to play with the big boys.

Just because you do good in the NE doesnt mean ****. How'd your team do at finals?

Marty bringing the heat!!!!

ACT Audio
12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
All This Dumb Talk About Drag Because Some Midget Wont Compete At A Show 20 Minutes Away. Why Drive 300 Miles To Show You What We Got When You **** Out Over A 7 Mile Drive? I Guess You Cant Fix Stupid.

97cavy
12-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Hey, if your fine beating all the locals, then so be it. I know I like competition when I go to a show

SPL Blazer
12-17-2009, 03:09 PM
ok so...ive been reading up on this and well...i love a battle...so heres what im gonna do....im going to issue a challenge to team xla and team act....i will bring my world finals meter...and $100.00 cash...tj will bring his car and $50 cash...and act will bring his ride and $50 cash...and we will do a grudge match
i am willing to drive to massachusets to do this...its simple..1 battery...2 subs...1 amp...i will place the mic on the windshield, in the port, and in the kick....whomever is louder 2 out of 3 spots...takes the cash...and the braggin rights...so when r we doin this???

That would be interesting.

SPL Blazer
12-17-2009, 03:10 PM
And for the record, there will be a few dB Drags shows in New England for 2010, there are some serious competitors that will need points for Finals, so we're gonna make sure they get the points.

psychoacoustics
12-17-2009, 03:29 PM
i figured you guys would jump at the chance to take my money...oh well i guess...and i was even going to drive 7 hours to massachusets

SPL Blazer
12-17-2009, 03:34 PM
i figured you guys would jump at the chance to take my money...oh well i guess...and i was even going to drive 7 hours to massachusets

Maybe they'll just do it at the next St Judes show in NY. I know a few of us will be there for the TNESPL 3X, and I heard that there will also be a Drags/Bass Race 2X.

DBDRAGGUY
12-17-2009, 03:35 PM

Sounds like a good idea to put this bs to bed.

thorshammer1
12-17-2009, 03:38 PM

Swing by my house and I'll ride along....that's if theres any takers?:rolleyes:

Mr. Slate
12-17-2009, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=Chris Team Act;6826226]

No response because they're a couple of nobodies Marty. They even think they can build to come after Manny.:laugh:

street b explor
12-17-2009, 07:03 PM
lol

murilo
12-17-2009, 07:55 PM
nobody challenges my street B

:(

80INCHES
12-17-2009, 08:05 PM
whoa wat the hell did i miss
last time i seen this thread it was a few pages..now its double and then some

SICK GV
12-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh Im down for the challenge...bring it.

80INCHES
12-17-2009, 08:12 PM
wat challenge?
i dont feel like reading all the pages i missed..fill me in

SICK GV
12-17-2009, 08:17 PM
They even think they can build to come after Manny.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Wow you really are as retarded as T.J. Did you live half your life with a ******? Ive only seen women talk like you. If I was to talk crap about Manny Id freely come out and say it. Ive got nothing bad to say to the guy. Keep your man crush you got on me off the forums.

psychoacoustics
12-17-2009, 08:23 PM
soooooo....

tangelo95
12-17-2009, 08:26 PM
someone please video this battle. This is more exciting then finals

street b explor
12-17-2009, 08:42 PM
nobody challenges my street B

:(

I try lol. But you know I wish that box would fit in my car.

street b explor
12-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Swing by my house and I'll ride along....that's if theres any takers?:rolleyes:

What you would come out here lol to hang out i got the first case of beer. its so cold that the PINE trees are cracking in the wind.

psychoacoustics
12-17-2009, 09:34 PM
ok so Rob and i will come out....we will have the battle...and then enjoy a beer together....date...location...time???

psychoacoustics
12-17-2009, 09:45 PM
someone please video this battle. This is more exciting then finals

if all the party's come to a conclusion it will be filmed in HD

Mr. Slate
12-17-2009, 10:09 PM
They even think they can build to come after Manny.:laugh:

If I was to talk crap about Manny Id freely come out and say it.[/QUOTE]

Punks don't talk freely, you talk about people behind their back like your team did about Mark. Everytime you guys did, I TOLD HIM.
Now do something about it.:p:

Mr. Slate
12-17-2009, 10:23 PM
if all the party's come to a conclusion it will be filmed in HD
I know something else at this challenge involving me you could film in HD.....;););)

80INCHES
12-18-2009, 12:09 AM
i want in on the challenge wat ever it is...i just heard there was money involved

loudsw2
12-18-2009, 01:34 AM
is it really like this every off season ?? lol

80INCHES
12-18-2009, 01:46 AM
yea

street b explor
12-18-2009, 08:32 AM
ok so Rob and i will come out....we will have the battle...and then enjoy a beer together....date...location...time???

Bro im down any day of the week for this. I want to see that jeep do my # with what i use for rules In street B win or loose he is going to learn alot. Like what it takes to do what us National guys go threw just to do them crazy # with far less **** then he is running Know.

Let's see him build something Him self just like he told someone before. Know who's fumes you riding on. At least I build my own boxes. That i use to do my #`s

Erie see the thing that makes me laugh is i have the same set up for what 3 yrs know and have not changed anything but sub parts. Its time for me to do a new build and i want to do something that is going to cost me some coin. Let's just put it this way. Its going to be for sure one of the top two contenders in the USA and the top 5 in the world. That is how confident I am. Cause every goal i have set i have met.

I wont to build the new setup for all the org's like. db drag, Iasca, Mecca ,NESPL, TNESPL, and Usaci,

But Drag is going to be my home of choice Why. WELL ITS WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY OF CORSE.

Im down to help support a show this yr a big one just to help the guys that helped me get my points. Erie if we can get up the coin and the spot this yr what ya say come out to do a 3x for the boys In the North East. Hit me up on a price so i can see what i can do here. Thanks.

street b explor
12-18-2009, 08:35 AM
yea

Yo bro ill be down at the shop sat.
hit me up.

psychoacoustics
12-18-2009, 08:48 AM
cmon guys ....clock is ticking...who wants to take my money...get a location and i might make this battle into a 2x dbdrag....or a 3x....

SICK GV
12-18-2009, 08:55 AM
Id love to take your money lol! My new setup is for pro stock/ street b/ ss no wall....depends on where I go I guess. Havent chose my amps yet but I'm pretty sure Ill be using 2.

SICK GV
12-18-2009, 08:58 AM
Come on T.J. it will be a nice friendly battle and Ill even pay your entry! I would love to see you for once go head to head with me.

street b explor
12-18-2009, 09:06 AM
is it really like this every off season ?? lol

Ya But the respect is there But this time Respect was thrown out the door.

Its funny how he says he's not disrespecting any one on db drag but His Team Caption speakers so freely. I know for a fact he feels the same regardless on what he states here in forum look at the way he treats everyone This team has been like this for over 3 yrs know. They talk all this mad **** about everyone but when they get face to face its trying to shack hands. Or ya know i was joking. All joking aside. This type of **** is not cool. Even if you are joking I have some cool friends In drag That would not like seeing this ****.

Isn't that where they hand out the welfare checks? Street A was for DUI offenders getting the daily beer. Street C is for old people who need a vision test..... I see where you fit in.....:crying:

Its funny how I keep to Myself and it always seems you have to drag my name into ****. There is a *** in every bunch just seems that there is more here then any where else.

I thought why is that well they cant do what we do with what we do it with.
anyone can get loud with adding more stuff then they are all ready loud with. Just wish i had the product or the cash. i would take his offer.

The plus to this is getting loud with less i find it more of a challenge.
I wanted to do street a next yr but im going to take it off and man up and do something new in 2011 and street is not what i have in mind. #1 hint.

street b explor
12-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Come on T.J. it will be a nice friendly battle and Ill even pay your entry! I would love to see you for once go head to head with me.

well bro you called me out and ya know what class and org Im built for man up ***** im going to love handing you and your team a *** wopping.

street B. dbdrag

street b explor
12-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Id love to take your money lol! My new setup is for pro stock/ street b/ ss no wall....depends on where I go I guess. Havent chose my amps yet but I'm pretty sure Ill be using 2.

well who is using two 15`s this is not a street b set up let alone the 16volt 8400s ya have hummmm cheeting allready and not even at a show.

CRXBMPN
12-18-2009, 10:20 AM
can we make a grudge thread and delete these name bashing ones? those are more fun to read and any grudge topic can stay going in the right direction, unlike this one.

psychoacoustics
12-18-2009, 10:35 AM
find a lot...2x dbdrag...thorshammer..grudge match...cash.....

loudsw2
12-18-2009, 03:18 PM
The plus to this is getting loud with less i find it more of a challenge.
I wanted to do street a next yr but im going to take it off and man up and do something new in 2011 and street is not what i have in mind. #1 hint.

you gonna hit up a few shows at least this year with the yugo? just for fun maybe

SPL Blazer
12-18-2009, 05:36 PM
you gonna hit up a few shows at least this year with the yugo? just for fun maybe

I recall seeing an earlier post where he said he was selling the Yugo. Only 4K with everything but subs and an amp.

SPL Blazer
12-18-2009, 05:37 PM
can we make a grudge thread and delete these name bashing ones? those are more fun to read and any grudge topic can stay going in the right direction, unlike this one.

That was actually why I started up that thread for New England competitors, just to keep the sh*t talking and general BS to that thread instead of jacking others.

street b explor
12-18-2009, 05:52 PM

depending on what im looking at for school.

street b explor
12-18-2009, 05:55 PM
im keeping the yugo it will be back in 2011 dont know what class. it will be fun though. I figger all the money i put into it its ether going to have a b13 and a 4 link or im going to do somthing sick.

SICK GV
12-18-2009, 08:19 PM
You def misunderstand a lot that is said on these forums. Your kinda stuck in your own little world. All my old equipment is sold. Entire new build. In fact its a build exactly like yours to show you how its done. Sad part is even when I win you will still find something to cry about. Just like when Doc beat you by 7db you made this whole stink about him cheating. Ill do your street b and ill do my ss n/w and ill do pro stock. Please dont sell your Yugo PLEASE!

Mr. Slate
12-18-2009, 08:53 PM
In fact its a build exactly like yours to show you how its done.

Someone that's affraid to compete in DB Drag is gonna show TJ how it's done.:rolleyes:

street b explor
12-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Street b man up find out. you claim your building a street b set up bring it. Don't worry i have doc`s# and some if set up right and i can do it with 12`s. when i hand you your *** Its being recorded ill try to show him his # on the glass. I have no personal beef with Doc its the build so lets get one thing straight like i said before why do you always bring someone into it.

This is between me and you. You called me out know your wasting my time When i can be relaxing playing 360 ***** man up or stfu we don't like you.

Mr. Slate
12-18-2009, 09:06 PM
x2 punk.

SICK GV
12-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Im deff beginning to see that the rumors of Nate & TJ touching each other in their bad places is true. :cuddle: Ever since Mass passed that same *** marriage law you guys have been much more comfortable with public displays of affection. Good for you guys, live your life proud :spank:

boom24
12-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Im deff beginning to see that the rumors of Nate & TJ touching each other in their bad places is true. :cuddle: Ever since Mass passed that same *** marriage law you guys have been much more comfortable with public displays of affection. Good for you guys, live your life proud :spank:

wtf your tapped bro:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

splmagic
12-25-2009, 08:57 AM

The truth is coming out aw.

wone
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
lol^^^^^^^^^^^^

CRXBMPN
12-27-2009, 09:32 PM
I heard you got a CRX Chris ;) any truth to that?

and "wone", I love looking at the design of the Z series DD's, seeing it on the inside I can see why its a top notch sub... some superior design going on.

Mr. Slate
12-27-2009, 11:45 PM

and "wone", I love looking at the design of the Z series DD's, seeing it on the inside I can see why its a top notch sub... some superior design going on.

Idiot probably got the wrong year. That's what happens when you're an inexperienced know it all.

street b explor
12-28-2009, 12:14 AM
lol

boom24
12-28-2009, 06:45 AM
Idiot probably got the wrong year. That's what happens when you're an inexperienced know it all.

if only u knew:hilariou:

SPL Blazer
12-28-2009, 07:38 AM

He had one, but not anymore. You'll have to wait til the season starts to see what he's got now, he's keeping it a secret. Only a handful of people know what his new ride is..... and it's gonna be loud.

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 07:41 AM
He had one, but not anymore. You'll have to wait til the season starts to see what he's got now, he's keeping it a secret. Only a handful of people know what his new ride is..... and it's gonna be loud.

Yeah right. Doesn't have the experience to make anything loud. Maybe he bought something from 420

CRXBMPN
12-28-2009, 08:07 AM
hey whatever it takes to promote the sport, even if its through some people that others dont really like, who cares.
Nate you old man :laugh:

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 08:09 AM
The gym has made me young again, lol.

street b explor
12-28-2009, 10:11 AM
lol nate. whats her name lol.

CRXBMPN
12-28-2009, 10:18 AM

HAHAHAHAHA thats whats up :-D

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 01:52 PM

All those fit chicks at Planet Fitness.;)

street b explor
12-28-2009, 04:59 PM
i like golds gym better. and yes there are a lot of fit chicks out there.

SICK GV
12-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Yeah right. Doesn't have the experience to make anything loud. Maybe he bought something from 420
Silly fat man....The only loud thing you've heard in the last 10 years was the scream of stomach saying "STOP EATING ASSH0LE!" :furious:
My ride is a P.O.S. and a money pit but its about 7db louder then...nevermind..

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Sunglasses on the dash?

SICK GV
12-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Hotdog in your pocket?

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 08:30 PM
D!ck in your mouth, needle in your arm junkie?

SICK GV
12-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Your the first fat black dude to have a man crush on me. Sorry but your just too **** ugly.

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 08:39 PM
You'll go down on any man to get your fix junkie.

SICK GV
12-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Is that what you fantasize about when your looking at other dudes in the shower? Your kinda creepy always walkin around with that cigar in your mouth. Must be an oral fixation. When you get your cash assistance from the state do you have a dilemma on whether to buy gay **** or something that resembles a cack for your mouth?

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Is that what you fantasize about when your looking at other dudes in the shower? Your kinda creepy always walkin around with that cigar in your mouth. Must be an oral fixation. When you get your cash assistance from the state do you have a dilemma on whether to buy gay **** or something that resembles a cack for your mouth?
Nothing worse then a junkie trying to be funny. Put yourself in rehab again you 6'5" 155lb. crack head.:crap:
BTW, thanks for that radio you took from the Actress Audio stock room. I hope you put that $10 to good use.
Your boy may want to think about installing cameras.

SICK GV
12-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Holy crap I grew 5 inches and lost 50 lbs! I bet thats something you wish you could do :)

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Holy crap I grew 5 inches and lost 50 lbs! I bet thats something you wish you could do :)

What? O.D. on smack in a BS Jeep and wake up with a stupid tattoo on your face?

BTW you've never weighed 200lb.

SICK GV
12-28-2009, 09:39 PM
It is kinda sad how my Jeep owned you in the lanes. Try not using food stamps as your budget for competing and maybe some kid in the STOCK class wont beat your mod van. I like my tattoo on my face just like you love man spray on yours. I would think with you being all "hood" and all you'd have better or funnier things to say. Your really a waste of time.

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Your jeep owned nothing but a new radiator hose. What idiot would get an uncircumcised prick tattoo on his face? A junkie would do anything for hit.
And don't worry about the "hood", just stay safe in your little Vernon/Rockville hamlet and pull your pud when you go through withdrawals like you usually do.

splmagic
12-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Woot Woot. Go Chris go. Oh yes. Nate bend over and TJ slappin. *** for life.

splmagic
12-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Woot Woot. Go Chris go. Oh yes. Nate bend over and TJ slappin. *** for life.

wone
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
yah still at it! lol!

ACT Audio
12-29-2009, 08:15 PM
I tried to be nice but Nate is a sore loser. He can't let go of the fact that Chris keeps beating him. We love the haters :)

Mr. Slate
12-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Chris tries to be nice but Nate is a sore loser. He can't let go of the fact that Chris keeps beating him. We love the haters :)

Oh look. It's little Opie Taylor from Rockville.:rolleyes:

Mr. Slate
12-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Chris tries to be nice but Nate is a sore loser. He can't let go of the fact that Chris keeps beating him. We love the haters :)

I competed how many times this past year? How did that dope fiend beat me? We weren't in the same class.

Instead of trying to be funny (because you're not) on the forum, you need to be counting your inventory.:rolleyes:
Your junkie employee is stealing from you and you're too stupid to catch him.
Junkies always hurt the ones that love them, don't you know that Opie?:crap:

Mr. Slate
12-29-2009, 10:32 PM

I competed how many times this past year? How did that dope fiend beat me? We weren't in the same class.

Instead of trying to be funny (because you're not) on the forum, you need to be counting your inventory.:rolleyes:
Your junkie employee is stealing from you and you're too stupid to catch him.
Junkies always hurt the ones that love them, don't you know that Opie?:crap:

ACT Audio
12-30-2009, 03:03 PM
You get owned in Street Beats. Dont act stupid even if it comes easy to you.

Mr. Slate
12-30-2009, 10:19 PM
I actually competed how many times this past year? Your junkie employee must be turning you out now. You'll be closed by March. Looks like Mommy and Daddy will be visiting you in rehab.

ACT Audio
12-31-2009, 08:58 AM
I actually competed how many times this past year? Your junkie employee must be turning you out now. You'll be closed by March. Looks like Mommy and Daddy will be visiting you in rehab.

who are u talking to?
good luck......:repsthrs::repsthrs::repsthrs: