View Full Version : apsbar & his buddy blaze383

Street DreamsCC
12-05-2009, 12:29 PM
apsbar is a scammer heres his info
Austin Simmons
23 Gilbert St.
Marion, N.C., 28752
828-460-4613

Sold me 2 working L7s and 1 blown one. Wanted money order and wouldnt do paypal. Well he did a crappy job packing. One big box single ply with all 3 subs in there. Well 1 working one had its cone and everything smashed in, the same with the blown one, and the only one to make it ok had a bunch of epoxy all over it that wasnt there when I agreed to buy them.
So I contact him, he said it isnt his problem. He dropped them off to the UPS store and that was it. So he finally agreed to take care of it. He kept saying he was going to file a claim. After almost 5 days I filed one. They came picked up everything. Sent it back to him. After he gets it all back a couple days later Blaze383 is on here trying to sell the exact same stuff.
Now he is mia........ he got my money, the stuff back, and the UPS claim money too.

Both should be banned along with thier IP addresses

S.B.C.
12-05-2009, 01:11 PM

Got the claim $$ also huh

jeeper07
12-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry man. Really *****, times like these i feel we need to start some kind of i trader system here.

J31Rob
I shall start spamming from AIM immediately.. is this a cell phone number? :)

jeeper07
I shall start spamming from AIM immediately.. is this a cell phone number? :)

i as well.

S.B.C.
12-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Anyone in N.C. close to this guy?

Street DreamsCC
12-05-2009, 01:16 PM
he had to of by now......even if he didnt buy any extra insurance he got $100 plus my money and the subs.

I ran the number it is a cell # down there

J31Rob
12-05-2009, 01:18 PM
I just sent him "scammer ******. eat ***** and die *****." about 100 times..

jeeper07
12-05-2009, 01:24 PM
i myself said,"My name is Inigo Montoya, you scammed the wrong guy, prepare to pay." a lot of times.

FurbiesAndBeans
12-05-2009, 01:29 PM
i smell a 20 page thread with nothing done at the end...

S.B.C.
12-05-2009, 01:33 PM
i smell a 20 page thread with nothing done at the end...

:crap:

hornedfrog1985
12-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I knew those two were gay for each other.

craigzter
12-05-2009, 01:40 PM
that doesnt sound like blaze383 AT ALL!! I have dealt with that guy 3 times and flawless transactions each time...booo!

good luck!

Street DreamsCC
12-05-2009, 01:44 PM
that doesnt sound like blaze383 AT ALL!! I have dealt with that guy 3 times and flawless transactions each time...booo!

good luck!

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442011

He was up apsbar *** in the org. thread and then all of a sudden he had L7s for sale and claimed he had it for months and just pulled it out. Read through and you will see.

jeeper07
12-05-2009, 01:45 PM

good luck!

i think blaze383 kinda got screwed by aspbar, he was trying to help his friend but the whole deal was really shady. he did know that the sub he was selling was paid for already by the op and lied about how he got it.

hornedfrog1985
12-05-2009, 01:48 PM
i think blaze383 kinda got screwed by aspbar, he was trying to help his friend but the whole deal was really shady. he did know that the sub he was selling was paid for already by the op and lied about how he got it.

I agree. Blaze should learn not to stick his neck out for dumb ****s though.

azimuth
12-05-2009, 01:49 PM

good luck!

bernie madoff seemed like a good guy too:fyi:

basebalz13
12-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Anyone in N.C. close to this guy?

im about 4 hours away, however i will be making a trip down to NC to pick up a few sundown goodies and will only be about a hour away???

ciaonzo
12-05-2009, 01:52 PM
bernie madoff seemed like a good guy too:fyi:

lol

I'm in for banning both of them. Even IF blaze isn't an all out scammer, he's got a ******, immature attitude.

vitveet
12-09-2009, 11:36 AM
im about 4 hours away, however i will be making a trip down to NC to pick up a few sundown goodies and will only be about a hour away???

I'm not far away either but over $160 I wouldn't get involved and suggest you do the same when you come visit NC;)! Keep yourself out of trouble.

Blaze383 has always seemed like a good guy to me. I've done business with him 3-4 time and never in person, but he's shipped on time, communication good, etc.
Apsbar has seemed shady. Not good that blaze383 is good friend with this guy. It may be hard but you should deface him until get gets Street Dreams squared away. He can't be trying to hard if he hasn't come up with $160 in 6 weeks+.

V.

basebalz13
12-09-2009, 11:40 AM
okay, good point

Johnny Law.Lulz
12-09-2009, 11:41 AM
I bought from Blaze and deal went smooth as hell.

hornedfrog1985
12-09-2009, 11:43 AM
But hes helping scam someone so hes a homo.

jeeper07
12-09-2009, 12:09 PM

this.

blaze383
12-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Glad some of you guys can back me up, I know I made a mistake but that doesn't make me a scammer, I shouldnt have tried to sell that speaker and I in no way shape or form helped scam anyone. I'm sorry streetdreams that you got screwed but I didn't do it to you man.....If I was rich makin 6 figures a year i'd pay you half the money back just for stickin up for him and I should have just stayed out of all this.

blaze383
12-09-2009, 12:21 PM

No you are a ****in homo....one minute your straight with me the next your taking **** so STFU and just get a life, I have never done anything to any of you calling me a ****** because I stuck up for him....I never should have and I understand that now but it is over with he is apparently screwed and I hate it for him but I didn't do the scamming.

jeeper07
12-09-2009, 12:33 PM
No you are a ****in homo....one minute your straight with me the next your taking **** so STFU and just get a life, I have never done anything to any of you calling me a ****** because I stuck up for him....I never should have and I understand that now but it is over with he is apparently screwed and I hate it for him but I didn't do the scamming.

no one woulda brought ur name up but iirc you lied about how long you had the sub, and where you got it from.... thats a big no no :furious::furious:

blaze383
12-09-2009, 12:42 PM
no one woulda brought ur name up but iirc you lied about how long you had the sub, and where you got it from.... thats a big no no :furious::furious:

Yea that is a big no no I ****ed up and apologized, I didnt know what more to do....I took it off and never sold it but I know I shouldnt have had it on here in the first place.....my mistake. It is in the past now i'm not fightin over it anymore.

Street DreamsCC
12-09-2009, 01:17 PM
so why not go beat your boys *** and tell him he is ****ing it up for you now cause he is a retard
If it was one of my friends, just the fact of scamming someone I would be all over his ***. But hey thats just me.

psychoacoustics
12-09-2009, 01:40 PM
if someone gets stretdreamcc hic cash back an video tapes this guy getting anally raped ill give them a shocker 15" cf cone woofer

blaze383
12-10-2009, 05:46 PM
so why not go beat your boys *** and tell him he is ****ing it up for you now cause he is a retard
If it was one of my friends, just the fact of scamming someone I would be all over his ***. But hey thats just me.

Because it isn't worth it to me I didn't get scammed and he didnt try to scam you but the package got ****ed and since he is out of the subs too he doesn't intend to refund you is what I am taking onto, that is not my problem. I took the woofer off and apologized to you that is all you are getting from me so get the hell off of my nuts. If he flat out tried to rob you I would do something about it but he didn't, so like I said and I will once again, I am sorry all this happened to you and I got in the middle of it and that I tried to sell the woofer and for lying, that is all I know to do and that is all I will do.....I AM NO SCAMMER THOUGH!!! So leave me out of the ****, I guess it is my fault for being his friend but I didn't **** you over......HE DID!!!!

hornedfrog1985
12-10-2009, 05:48 PM
You are admitting to selling stolen property you fool. They breedem real stupid over there I see.

jeeper07
12-10-2009, 05:52 PM
You are admitting to selling stolen property you fool. They breedem real stupid over there I see.

I lold. I think its funny how blaze is acting like oh all i did was try to sell your sub that my buddy stole from you and i knew happened... Thats a big deal :FYI: and since YOU were trying to sell that sub clearly hes not out his subs and the money hes got a sub he can sell again and the money for sellin them the first time. You= phail.

blaze383
12-10-2009, 05:53 PM

I never sold it, it is laying in my room you FOOL! I purchased stolen property....who hasn't? Wat the **** just get over it I didn't do anyone wrong, I never have, I never intend to.

hornedfrog1985
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM
lol

jeeper07
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM
you admitted to buying stolen property... thats illegal. I havent bought anything stolen... ever, that i know of at least.

blaze383
12-10-2009, 05:55 PM
I lold. I think its funny how blaze is acting like oh all i did was try to sell your sub that my buddy stole from you and i knew happened... Thats a big deal :FYI: and since YOU were trying to sell that sub clearly hes not out his subs and the money hes got a sub he can sell again and the money for sellin them the first time. You= phail.

Yea he sold it to me, and didn't pay Streetdreams.....so him=screwing Streetdreams....me=having an L7 I can't do **** with besides look at.

blaze383
12-10-2009, 05:56 PM
you admitted to buying stolen property... thats illegal. I havent bought anything stolen... ever, that i know of at least.

Someone come arrest me please.

jeeper07
12-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Someone come arrest me please.

Lemme know your address and ill be sure to have the proper authorities take care of you.

hornedfrog1985
12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6803540#post6803540

jeeper07
12-10-2009, 06:24 PM
should we link to this or is that too cruel? who knows it could be aspbars or stolen tho.

hornedfrog1985
12-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Hes full of **** bro.

jeeper07
12-10-2009, 07:11 PM
probably should just assume thats stolen since he clearly has no problem buying and selling stolen stuff which he stated himself.

blaze383
12-10-2009, 07:14 PM
probably should just assume thats stolen since he clearly has no problem buying and selling stolen stuff which he stated himself.

I have even dealt with you before and never had a problem, the sub wasn't stolen I bought it and he should have gave SDCC the money I gave him but he chose not to do that. I do not sell stolen products, I have bought them before and i'm sure alot of people have whether they were aware of it or not.

jeeper07
12-10-2009, 07:16 PM
I didnt have a real problem til you came in here and defended your friend like what he did was fair, then said its no big deal to buy stolen stuff.

blaze383
12-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I didnt have a real problem til you came in here and defended your friend like what he did was fair, then said its no big deal to buy stolen stuff.

And I have said I should have stayed out of it and never helped his ***, it was bullshit how it has turned out and i'm not saying it is ok to do it because it isn't......but nevertheless.....IT DOES HAPPEN!!!

jeeper07
12-10-2009, 07:19 PM
I never sold it, it is laying in my room you FOOL! I purchased stolen property....who hasn't? Wat the **** just get over it I didn't do anyone wrong, I never have, I never intend to.

I do not sell stolen products, I have bought them before and i'm sure alot of people have whether they were aware of it or not.]

and you bought that sub from him and attempted to sell it knowing it wasnt his.

Ill get out of this thread now... just dont like how you handled your part in this whole deal.

You didnt sell it cause you got caught not cause you felt bad and decided to just take it down.

blaze383
12-10-2009, 07:20 PM
and you bought that sub from him and attempted to sell it knowing it wasnt his.

Ill get out of this thread now... just dont like how you handled your part in this whole deal.

But I didn't sell it....I am done with this. Nobody can battle on this forum.

Street DreamsCC
12-10-2009, 09:46 PM
which myspace do you think is his?
http://www.myspace.com/austin0895
http://www.myspace.com/austin43094

dbeez
12-10-2009, 10:25 PM
I have even dealt with you before and never had a problem, the sub wasn't stolen I bought it and he should have gave SDCC the money I gave him but he chose not to do that. I do not sell stolen products, I have bought them before and i'm sure alot of people have whether they were aware of it or not.

umm blaze you traded for it you didnt pay him ****..

dbeez
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM
i agree with streetdreamscc ban them..

tc3k101
12-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Glad some of you guys can back me up, I know I made a mistake but that doesn't make me a scammer, I shouldnt have tried to sell that speaker and I in no way shape or form helped scam anyone. I'm sorry streetdreams that you got screwed but I didn't do it to you man.....If I was rich makin 6 figures a year i'd pay you half the money back just for stickin up for him and I should have just stayed out of all this.

You were trying to sell something that did not belong to you in the first place and you knew that your little butt buddy scammed someone for the same exact item. You are a worthless piece of **** and I hope you die in a fire while drowning.

audioatg
12-11-2009, 10:38 PM
which myspace do you think is his?
http://www.myspace.com/austin0895
http://www.myspace.com/austin43094

Well now you know whats the problem is. He likes the eagles. Thats the problem.

Bump for OP. Somthin needs to be done about all the scamming going on.