PDA

View Full Version : Another noob scammed

realdchild
12-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Here it is guys, Boostnbeer/WOT/QuantumAudio/ (input any other name this guy goes by here) got me last month. I had my girl shooting pm's back and forth (another mistake) and I had paid him for a Visonik4000XD amp. I finally got an amp in the mail from him on Monday and it was an amp that I think he probably went down to the junkyard and went through trunks until he found one Clarion 2 channel amp. Anyways, as everyone has already seen with this guy his style is obvious, he sets up a new account then he just goes on random threads posting comments to sound like he knows what you're talking about. Then he starts his own thread discussing how he just bought some new equipment (probably with the money I just sent him, hope it was decent equip). He is a coward like all scammers and as worthless as the rest too. Not that it hasn't already been said about him but BEWARE.

By the way, anyone interested in a Clarion 2-chan amp hit me up, I'll even throw in screws that don't match the terminals! (Tape to hold it together not included)

brmcm15
12-03-2009, 06:29 PM
wow sorry to hear that man :crap:

knew there was something fishy about him

S.B.C.
12-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Damnit noob

Savstyle
12-03-2009, 06:32 PM
harsh

statonburrell
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/676/emg025.gif

1rockford1
hmmmm thats why u guys should buy from me. idk i got takin a few times it ***** i say if u can buy somthing new box do it. i find there is good deal on here but most of the time your savin like 20-60.00 at times. for me i would rather spend the few extra on nib. or if i have to wait and save i would do that. ***** bro he got u like that. can u post a pic of the amp he sent u. im sure what u said is true but it would help out if u post a pic of the pos amp he sent u.

iknownothin2006
12-03-2009, 06:33 PM
blows

realdchild
12-03-2009, 06:33 PM
I accidentally double posted this thread so the other one has another name he goes by. Sorry guys, more noob mistakes. Do they ever end???

1rockford1
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I accidentally double posted this thread so the other one has another name he goes by. Sorry guys, more noob mistakes. Do they ever end???

sure they end. u gota start to buy new in box bro.

realdchild
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Also, I will post a pic of the amp he sent me when I get home this evening. I'm at work right now.

audioatg
12-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Should of listent to that guy who made many posts about him being a scammer. Its your own fault now.

1rockford1
12-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Also, I will post a pic of the amp he sent me when I get home this evening. I'm at work right now.

cool, well u can work some extra hours and save up for a new amp. or a plane ticket and beat his ***. its up to you bro

realdchild
12-03-2009, 06:40 PM
I've spoke with michaellane, actually texting him as I type this. He's a cool kat but his warning came the day after I bought it. Good call though bro, I would've listened and even warned another guy that pm'd me about him later the next day.

realdchild
12-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Heres some pics of the incredible amp that was sent to me.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af336/realdchild/th_IMG00390.jpg

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af336/realdchild/th_IMG00387.jpg

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af336/realdchild/th_IMG00382.jpg

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af336/realdchild/th_IMG00384.jpg

Looks nothing like the Visonik4000XD I ordered...

I've even done everyone the favor of taking a pic of his other alias... Kevin StJohn. Who knows if this is real though? Anyone that needs more info let me know.

So theres some pics if anyone wants this awesome machine, I'm taking offers starting at $150,000.00 Won't last long so hurry!!!

k_schutte
12-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Hahahaha!!!!!

Where THE **** Is Michaellane???
PMing him this thread right now!!!! LOL!!!!

******* awesome!!

duece212
12-03-2009, 11:27 PM
This is exactly why I won't deal with canadians!

PioneerSPL1990
12-03-2009, 11:32 PM
This is exactly why I won't deal with canadians!

lol i have some of his info, approx location too. i did some hunting on him when he was fishing me i hope they've ****ing blocked him by now.

1rockford1
12-03-2009, 11:34 PM
not good . buy from me this wont happen for sure

k_schutte
12-03-2009, 11:37 PM
oh yeah.... it ***** that you got scammed though!

domllama
12-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Should of listent to that guy who made many posts about him being a scammer. Its your own fault now.

this!..and you will learn to be more vigilant as **** like this happens. Thing is..this is the internet so you have to be on point about who you deal with and get as much info before you send over your money...ITS your money to start out with..so if you don't want to do the work prior to making a deal..then you're just wasting money. I make sure I got the person's full name, address, find some social pages etc..to make sure this is a real dude.

I had a deal not too long ago go bad on ebay, waited for weeks to get a refund for what the guy shorted me..well, he used a fake name on the package. But his screen name was traceable back to other account on the internet, email association etc. I filed an internet fraud case in his town with his local PD..next day after not responding for a week he got back to me and refunded my money wondering why I called the cops on him.
I'm not saying you gotta go to this extent..but good people always coexist with ***-hats who think they can get off by scamming people for their shortcomings.

If you don't want to deal with it..then deal locally or buy new like other guy said.

mr.michael
12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
y i dont buy from this site. to many pos scammin fegazz dooshbags. this will always be the scum of audio sites. i still try to learn stuff here tho, i try anyways

mxer657
12-03-2009, 11:44 PM
**** bruh..I'd be so pissed....

you don't seem too mad? lol

Well, GL sorting all this out.. anyone with a visionik 4k amp is fishy..

1rockford1
12-03-2009, 11:45 PM
y i dont buy from this site. to many pos scammin fegazz dooshbags. this will always be the scum of audio sites. i still try to learn stuff here tho, i try anyways

its geting harder and harder to buy stuff from people on here. I said it befor most of the time your saving only a few $$ and if your hurting for cash u might as well save and wait and buy new in box. I understand stuff like sundown and othere brands have a high price tag and when some see a btl, or night shade crazy cheap its hard not to buy it. for my self i have seen a few deals over the past weeks i wanted to buy. even though im done with car audio at this time. i will for ever stand by this buy new or just wait and save your money.

skitzafit
12-03-2009, 11:57 PM
nevermind

k_schutte
12-04-2009, 12:06 AM
nevermind

your post says "nevermind" but it doesn't show that you edited your post... So basicaly you had a thought in your head and decided not to post it and instead of just not posting at all, you said "nevermind" about something you never said in the first place?

michaellane
12-04-2009, 01:59 AM
Hahahaha!!!!!

Where THE **** Is Michaellane???
PMing him this thread right now!!!! LOL!!!!

******* awesome!!

i am here lulz

this ***** but to be honest if other newb members and some just crappy members hadnt tried to stand up for this guy boostnbeer/WOT/cleaninstaller maybe this would have never happened. you can search my threads and boostnbeer's for sale threads and see ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS WHO STUCK UP FOR THIS GUY. most even tried to say i was butt hurt cuz he wouldnt sell me a amp???:confused::confused:

either waay he is a scammer and all those that stuck up for him should take some notes. this is the interwebz so you must be on your toes about fishy people. also he is trying to sell the same amp on a canadian audio forum under the name WOT. ive already posted a scammer thread over there as well :) in short if you are a newb please play your part. dont stick up for someone you dont know. i hope all you newbs and senior members who stuck up for him choke on a ****

and i like purple :)

realdchild
12-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Michaellane, which site is he trying to sell on? I would love to share my story with those guys...

Oh yeah, still got a Bad A$$ Visonik4000XD for sale guys. See pics in post 14! It is 100% custom, I promise you will never see another one like it. I will even leave it in the custom Clarion cover so no one knows what kind of real power you have. For references just search boostnbeer, he can vouch for how awesome this beast is!

mxr657, I'm not mad... I do hope this guy gets what he deserves but a little research on my part would have kept me from being hustled. Lesson learned.

vitveet
12-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Glad you aren't mad and glad you realize you need to search before you buy used! Nothing wrong with buying used but you just have to be EXTRA careful. Even buying new you have to be careful or else you'll pay MORE money and could still be ripped off and not get what you pay for!
Did he ship to you using USPS? If so, not sure how true it is, some have said it's a Felony offense to commit any type of fraud or scam utilizing USPS. Look into it. May be worth your time.
How much did you pay for the supposite visonix 4k?

V.

FootlongSam
12-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Here it is guys, Boostnbeer/WOT/QuantumAudio/

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=41324

:confused:

Stalin-ohaulic
12-09-2009, 11:05 AM
What I don't understand is... why scam people with junk? I mean if the product name is something I find difficult to pronounce, and if the product is widely known to be overrated... I'm not buying it.
I'm sorry you guys have been scammed but... visonik? Really?

I can see if maybe it had a reputable name brand, or was rare, and had a pretty good price on it. That would be enticing... but not junk.
It should be no surprise that the OP is not mad. He was trying to buy a visonik amp that claims to put out 4kw. He got a clarion amp that puts out 200w? That's basically the same thing.
Getting scammed for trying to buy visonik is like picking out the cheapest, nastiest prostitute you can find, and then finding out it's really a guy. At this point... who cares? You weren't worried about quality 5 minutes ago. What are you upset about? Oh you wanted a fancy ******? You shouldn't have picked the shittiest one.

craigzter
12-09-2009, 11:07 AM
another reason why car audio and more is better than CA o.0

Stalin-ohaulic
12-09-2009, 12:13 PM
another reason why car audio and more is better than CA o.0
It's basically like my site.... they are both far and away better than ca.com as far as what they have to offer and their layout.... but nobody goes to them. Something about this forum makes people want to stay here. There is a lot of misinformation on this site and nobody to straighten it out. I think that's what people like though, they really don't have to worry about being banned.

michaellane
12-09-2009, 12:23 PM
It's basically like my site.... they are both far and away better than ca.com as far as what they have to offer and their layout.... but nobody goes to them. Something about this forum makes people want to stay here. There is a lot of misinformation on this site and nobody to straighten it out. I think that's what people like though, they really don't have to worry about being banned.

being able to break a few rules is what every forum needs to have a lot of members like this one. no1 wants to help newbs all day. we need some kind of fun....something to keep things interesting...caco keeps it 100% serious all the time and weekly there is a thread where another member wont use them anymore. people needd some room to troll sometimes. and maybe in the future if someone has a newb question or problem they will use your site or another new forum to find the answers but until you guys realize that people need more room then being 100% polite all the time this place will be first.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-09-2009, 01:01 PM
being able to break a few rules is what every forum needs to have a lot of members like this one. no1 wants to help newbs all day. we need some kind of fun....something to keep things interesting...caco keeps it 100% serious all the time and weekly there is a thread where another member wont use them anymore. people needd some room to troll sometimes. and maybe in the future if someone has a newb question or problem they will use your site or another new forum to find the answers but until you guys realize that people need more room then being 100% polite all the time this place will be first.
I don't think even that will change it honestly. I feel like there is a time and place to have fun... if you check my posts I do that all the time here. I wouldn't be ban-happy like caco. I'd really just be happy to get some members, BUT I have a points system for the classifieds section. I am working on my news system. It should have most of the major and/or great manufacturers automatically updating it soon. I'm working on a feature that finds the best deals online, and several other things. If people would use it, it would be a one-stop car audio site. I don't expect people to be polite, but I don't tolerate misinformation. That's my one thing I'm a stickler about.

realdchild
12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
ecrack, no offense but your metaphor used in your first post on this thread was kinda funny. We can all use the same metaphor towards the quality of your website. It looks half *** as best... why go to an established forum and talk crap about it when your argument towards something better is in fact the lesser of the two? EIther way, The Visonik was going to be towards a trade for a gentleman here in Arizona, not for my build. He is a collector and I saw it was on his list of items he was looking for... I could care less about the amp which is why it wasn't something for me to be angry about.

Anyways good luck with your site... hope it turns out to be a much better piece of *** than it looks

Stalin-ohaulic
12-09-2009, 05:34 PM
ecrack, no offense but your metaphor used in your first post on this thread was kinda funny. We can all use the same metaphor towards the quality of your website. It looks half *** as best... why go to an established forum and talk crap about it when your argument towards something better is in fact the lesser of the two? EIther way, The Visonik was going to be towards a trade for a gentleman here in Arizona, not for my build. He is a collector and I saw it was on his list of items he was looking for... I could care less about the amp which is why it wasn't something for me to be angry about.

Anyways good luck with your site... hope it turns out to be a much better piece of *** than it looks

Lol thanks for your opinion. Don't be mad because visonik is junk. Caraudio.com in no way looks or performs better than my site and that's obvious.

realdchild
12-10-2009, 11:10 AM
You're right man, your site is by far superior to anything I've ever seen and the idea is so original, no wonder you have so many members. Good job man.

Way to pay attention to the thread posts to man, this whole thread I've said I wasn't mad but yet you think I am. Its your attention to detail that sums up the success of your site. Keep up the good work bro!

Stalin-ohaulic
12-10-2009, 11:17 AM
You're right man, your site is by far superior to anything I've ever seen and the idea is so original, no wonder you have so many members. Good job man.

Way to pay attention to the thread posts to man, this whole thread I've said I wasn't mad but yet you think I am. Its your attention to detail that sums up the success of your site. Keep up the good work bro!

In my first post I actually commented on you when you said that. But I also made a joke about you which obviously pissed you off. You clearly don't know what you are talking about but when it comes to you and I.... u mad.

realdchild
12-10-2009, 05:59 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You serious???

IMOVeCHICKENS!
12-12-2009, 11:34 AM
sorry Ecrack i understood the TCs post and your still calling him a noob...... dunno whats wrong with you man and your site's trash i cant even get to the forum fail at loading and rook rike major shitttt
putting a sundown amp in your banner doesnt make you the #1 resource in car audio either.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 11:37 AM
stick to topic? an lulz and niqqa above me bashing newb ecrack for nut hugging

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 11:39 AM
sorry Ecrack i understood the TCs post and your still calling him a noob......
huh? I don't think so.

dunno whats wrong with you man and your site's trash i cant even get to the forum fail at loading and rook rike major shitttt
The forums load fine for everyone else. Must be your problem. Also, it looks like ****? Where's your site where you did better? This site looks better? Shhhiiiiiiittttt. you're crazy.

putting a sundown amp in your banner doesnt make you the #1 resource in car audio either.Who said it was a sundown amp? LOTS of zenon amps look that way. You fail at putdowns.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 11:40 AM
stick to topic? an lulz and niqqa above me bashing newb ecrack for nut hugging
you're a *****

michaellane
12-12-2009, 11:44 AM
you're a *****

your site is comeplete fail...a car audio forum called Ecrack??? only good thing is you can spell the word car with the letters from crack. other than that its complete fail period. 12 members lulz...

michaellane
12-12-2009, 11:45 AM
huh? I don't think so.

The forums load fine for everyone else. Must be your problem. Also, it looks like ****? Where's your site where you did better? This site looks better? Shhhiiiiiiittttt. you're crazy.Who said it was a sundown amp? LOTS of zenon amps look that way. You fail at putdowns.

post #40 says it was a sundown amp newb reading>you

this forum>ecrack

bernser1er
12-12-2009, 11:46 AM
i told you be careful i wish you read my pm before you bought any thing on here dam it bro. when you come by phx stop buy and c me

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 11:56 AM
your site is comeplete fail...a car audio forum called Ecrack??? only good thing is you can spell the word car with the letters from crack. other than that its complete fail period. 12 members lulz...
Thanks for your opinions. They don't matter at all. I'd like to see your site.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 11:57 AM
post #40 says it was a sundown amp newb reading>you

this forum>ecrack
Reading > michaelfaglane post 40 does say it's a sundown amp which is why I posted what I posted. I told them that it's not necessarily a sundown amp. You're obviously not very smart.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Reading > michaelfaglane post 40 does say it's a sundown amp which is why I posted what I posted. I told them that it's not necessarily a sundown amp. You're obviously not very smart.

no matter what you say this site will always have more members because of the way you act. you think id ever visit or join your forum after this? now youre gonna say the part where "i wouldnt want members like you" but we all know with only 12 members counting yourself youd love to have me over there...keep up the good work feg

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks for your opinions. They don't matter at all. I'd like to see your site.

if i had a site id expect when people searched google for car audio related stuff they wouldnt type in the word crack so that wouldnt be in my url

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:02 PM
reading>you

you quoted me saying it wasnt a sundown not them. ive never even went to your site. thats why i quoted what he said since i havent seen for myself. i think this site is too much for you to understand...:confused:
Actually it's too much for you to understand. You're simply an idiot who talks **** but can't back it up.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:04 PM
if i had a site id expect when people searched google for car audio related stuff they wouldnt type in the word crack so that wouldnt be in my url
This shows that you know NOTHING about how search engines work. You don't have to type in a portion of the URL for it to come up in the results. The results are weighted based on keywords in the Meta tags, site content, referral links, etc. Again, you show that you're an idiot.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Actually it's too much for you to understand. You're simply an idiot who talks **** but can't back it up.

i know it was a sundown....nuthugger youre runningthem

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:05 PM
This shows that you know NOTHING about how search engines work. You don't have to type in a portion of the URL for it to come up in the results. The results are weighted based on keywords in the Meta tags, site content, referral links, etc. Again, you show that you're an idiot.

shows i dont care to make a site. also shows your site has never come up in one of my searches...maybe you dont know much about making forums either:confused::confused:

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:06 PM
no matter what you say this site will always have more members because of the way you act. you think id ever visit or join your forum after this? now youre gonna say the part where "i wouldnt want members like you" but we all know with only 12 members counting yourself youd love to have me over there...keep up the good work feg

:) :)

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Really, so one more member who talks **** on the internet but can't back it up and who has no idea what he's talking about would be something I'd love to have on my website? The website costs me less than 100 dollars a year. I don't really care if I don't have many people come to it. The reason I chose the name is so I can make it whatever kind of site I want. I'm not restricted to just a caraudio site. I certainly don't want you there unless you're going to show up for one of my comps... if you would do that, I would like for you to join. I would very much like to meet your hoe *** in person.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:07 PM

your site has never come up in one of my searches but yet you still fight me saying ecrack is a good car audio forum name???

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:07 PM
i know it was a sundown....nuthugger youre runningthem
Really? so because I have one of their amps, I have to have a pic of them on my site? Terrible logic.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:08 PM
your site has never come up in one of my searches but yet you still fight me saying ecrack is a good car audio forum name???

I already explained this. The forum name has nothing to do with why it doesn't come up in your searches. Learn something before you keep making yourself look like a retard.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=eCrack;6811175]Really, so one more member who talks **** on the internet but can't back it up and who has no idea what he's talking about would be something I'd love to have on my website? The website costs me less than 100 dollars a year. I don't really care if I don't have many people come to it. The reason I chose the name is so I can make it whatever kind of site I want. I'm not restricted to just a caraudio site. I certainly don't want you there unless you're going to show up for one of my comps... if you would do that, I would like for you to join. I would very much like to meet your hoe *** in person.[/QUOTE

come to NC or VA??? im actually a pretty nice guy in person.....but either way ecrack wasnt the best choice and you know that

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:10 PM
I already explained this. The forum name has nothing to do with why it doesn't come up in your searches. Learn something before you keep making yourself look like a retard.

i am saying when i did a car audio related search on google your site never ever came up. so you must have used the wrong tags smart guy. thats what im saying. i mean we both know i wasnt saying i searched for the word crack to find audio related stuff. you knew what i was saying feg

hornedfrog1985
12-12-2009, 12:10 PM
whos winning?

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:11 PM
[quote=eCrack;6811175]Really, so one more member who talks **** on the internet but can't back it up and who has no idea what he's talking about would be something I'd love to have on my website? The website costs me less than 100 dollars a year. I don't really care if I don't have many people come to it. The reason I chose the name is so I can make it whatever kind of site I want. I'm not restricted to just a caraudio site. I certainly don't want you there unless you're going to show up for one of my comps... if you would do that, I would like for you to join. I would very much like to meet your hoe *** in person.[/QUOTE

come to NC or VA??? im actually a pretty nice guy in person.....but either way ecrack wasnt the best choice and you know that
When I go visit my parents I have to come near there.
I disagree. I think ecrack was a great choice.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:12 PM
whos winning?

id say me because ecrack for a audio forum is horrible...you agree that ecrak is a bad idea? shows he is 25

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:12 PM
[quote=michaellane;6811185]
When I go visit my parents I have to come near there.
I disagree. I think ecrack was a great choice.

near which one?/ i live in NC but im in VA like every other weekend

1rockford1
12-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Kinetik 1200 -110.00 to your door . u guys need to buy from me.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:13 PM
[quote=eCrack;6811205]

near which one?/ i live in NC but im in VA like every other weekend
North Carolina.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:16 PM
id say me because ecrack for a audio forum is horrible...you agree that ecrak is a bad idea? shows he is 25
Of course YOU would say that but that's only because you're not intelligent enough to realize all the points you tried to make were wrong and were disproved and nobody cares about your opinion of my site URL. All you've done is proven that you're a *****.

hornedfrog1985
12-12-2009, 12:19 PM
OMG that was a devistating attack.

hornedfrog1985
12-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Almost a K.O.

1rockford1
12-12-2009, 12:20 PM
im standing here with my cawk out. any one wana step up to the plate and take a lick?

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Of course YOU would say that but that's only because you're not intelligent enough to realize all the points you tried to make were wrong and were disproved and nobody cares about your opinion of my site URL. All you've done is proven that you're a *****.

yep youre right you look likea adult with a real site with huge ******** in your avatar crap and a forum named after two different illegal drugs??? E and crack....? and now im trolling your forum feg...

http://ecrack.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1032&st=0&gopid=1356&#entry1356

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Almost a K.O.

am i losing here?

1rockford1
12-12-2009, 12:22 PM
am i losing here?

hi friend

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:23 PM
hi friend

not buying that bish so stop posting hoe

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Interests:
Merk

ghey

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:27 PM
lulz he banned me...i win

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:28 PM
post here to register for the ecrack comp.

i was the only post and he banned me...only had two classes anyways...fegs and dicksucks....i figured hed win both classes no hands down....

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:28 PM
lulz he banned me...i win
Lol only a true homo would consider losing a win.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Lol only a true homo would consider losing a win.

i only joined to troll...what info could your site offer with 13members?? well 12 now that i got banned???

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:31 PM
i only joined to troll...what info could your site offer with 13members?? well 12 now that i got banned???
Where exactly are you getting that number?

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Where exactly are you getting that number?

u pmed me that number...i haz PM for proof...

6811271]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/cgfire4414/1257148006418.jpg

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:38 PM
and this is the end....

hornedfrog1985
12-12-2009, 12:42 PM
omg we can troll ecocaine forum?

michaellane
i win :)

Stalin-ohaulic
u pmed me that number...i haz PM for proof...

LOL you're caught lying ***.
http://www.ecrack.net/homolane/homolane.JPGhttp://www.ecrack.net/homolane/homolane.JPGhttp://www.ecrack.net/homolane/homolane.JPGhttp://www.ecrack.net/lane/lane.jpg
Here is the undeniable proof: http://www.ecrack.net/lane/lane.jpg
http://www.ecrack.net/faglane/faglane.JPG

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.ecrack.net/homolane/homolane.JPG

okay i will get the PM feg

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:44 PM
can i be a mod on your site?
HAHA... judging from the fact that I have no members I'm going to guess you just want to be able to mess with my forums. I can handle moderating 20 members myself. Thank you though.

okay 20 not 12...my bad

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:45 PM
http://www.ecrack.net/homolane/homolane.JPGhttp://www.ecrack.net/homolane/homolane.JPGhttp://www.ecrack.net/homolane/homolane.JPG

pics didnt show newb

J31Rob
OP is a *******.

for being scammed, yes. because he could have properly searched and seen before he even tried to deal with WOT that he's a scammer piece of crap. :fyi:

don't feel sorry for you, better luck next time. hope you guys catch this canadian grease ball.

michaellane
omg we can troll ecocaine forum?

yes you can mygood sir. troll the thread about the ecrack comp on the 29th

hornedfrog1985
I can't join ecawk.com says my email has been banned even though I've never even heard of it.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:46 PM
OP is a *******.

for being scammed, yes. because he could have properly searched and seen before he even tried to deal with WOT that he's a scammer piece of crap. :fyi:

don't feel sorry for you, better luck next time. hope you guys catch this canadian grease ball.

he wasnt scammed by WOT...well it was WOT but under a different name so searching for WOT wouldnt have helped.

michaellane
12-12-2009, 12:47 PM
I can't join ecawk.com says my email has been banned even though I've never even heard of it.

lol ecrack is full of fail

J31Rob
12-12-2009, 12:49 PM
don't care, gotta be thorough.

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:53 PM
lol ecrack is full of fail
Lol pre-emptive ban once I saw the trolling post. I wouldn't call it fail.

hornedfrog1985
12-12-2009, 12:55 PM
You're full of **** bro. You have no idea what my email is. I tried different ones :fyi:

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:56 PM
You're full of **** bro. You have no idea what my email is. I tried different ones :fyi:
it's called a domain ban. You idiots have a lot to learn.

Emo4life
12-12-2009, 12:56 PM

x2

RyanN923
12-12-2009, 12:57 PM
x3

Stalin-ohaulic
12-12-2009, 12:59 PM
3 people saying I am full of **** because I'm smarter than them and know how to protect my forums. Wow. Idiots.

J31Rob
12-12-2009, 01:00 PM
just be like dat sometimes.

J31Rob
12-12-2009, 01:01 PM
protect from the trolls!

J31Rob
12-12-2009, 01:01 PM
-1hp. losing xp.

hornedfrog1985
12-12-2009, 01:02 PM
You banned all of ca.com?

J31Rob
12-12-2009, 01:07 PM
lol...

hornedfrog1985
12-12-2009, 01:08 PM
lLOLl

Where is that big pear that says "lol wut?" pic?

michaellane
12-12-2009, 01:33 PM
lol ecrack is fail

bass-aholic
12-12-2009, 01:45 PM
this deserves hindenfail status.

J31Rob
12-12-2009, 01:55 PM
An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

hay.. :(

DBfan187
12-12-2009, 02:00 PM
apparently they're anti KKK