PDA

View Full Version : Dementions For Custom Box In Ford Ranger

REDRANGER03
12-09-2003, 01:35 AM
Currently Running Alpine Cda-9815 And Four Alpine 5x7's But Need Dementions For Best Results For 2 Alpine 10's Type R And Maybe An Alpine Amp Recommendation Fot The Two Tens. They Would Be Going In An Extended Cab So I Have Plenty Of Room.

tweakd2thepeak
12-09-2003, 04:33 PM
in the speaker manual you'll have how many ft3 each speaker requires. then play with the dimensions in your truck, Length x Width x Height divided by 1728

madmanrc22
12-11-2003, 09:23 PM
I have an 99' ford fx4 supercab ranger and I put 2 10" JL audio subs in a box against the back wall of the truck, all I did was remove the rear folding seats remove the rear wall panel, to give me the room to fit the box (the box is 38.5"L x 14"H x 8"D) I then took the rear wall panel and cut the size of the box out of the panel. then reinstall the panel and fit the box into the space if your ranger is like mine it should fit perfect and should be right on that ledge and it will look excellent and trickcustom awesome. dont forget to bolt the box either to the rear wall or where the seats came out of.