PDA

View Full Version : building wall enclosure inside vehicle

Kryptonitewhite
11-29-2009, 05:28 AM
Hey all, I've built plenty of enclosures and done 1 wall that I was able to build outside and slide in through the hatch but my next build I need to go as large as possible so build inside, and thats quite a change from slapping screws in, flip the box, drop more in.

Can I get some links to build logs that have good pics of this please... I have been searching and found almost none that really help.

Thanks!

Krypto

zierbox
11-30-2009, 05:16 PM
What size
In what vehicle
What application SPL SQ Street Bass

kyleorsini
11-30-2009, 05:32 PM
theres a guy who did a wall on here in a impala 2 18s iirc had tons of pics if you can find it that should help you out alot

twistedchild420
11-30-2009, 05:35 PM
The title of this thread is what i really need to do! Too bad i'm too poor to afford Mr.Zier's work :crap:

zierbox
11-30-2009, 05:52 PM
The title of this thread is what i really need to do! Too bad i'm too poor to afford Mr.Zier's work :crap:

You never know
Maybe you cant afford to waste time and money
You never know, I can make you a deal

:D

twistedchild420
11-30-2009, 05:55 PM
You never know
Maybe you cant afford to waste time and money
You never know, I can make you a deal

:D

No ****? I know you did my buddy Andrew's truck.....it's just that your work looks so good and clean that i feel like it's out of my price range..lol....i might have to save up and see what we can do......and i know you have experience with Mustang's!:veryhapp:

mlstrass
11-30-2009, 10:59 PM
You just plan out the box so you can reach the places that need to be screwed together. Meaning no screws going through the top or bottom. Other then that it's just a box build that's hard to reach and takes some pre-planning.