PDA

View Full Version : Need mids and or ideas!

Highs on bass
11-28-2009, 01:20 PM
I need Mids that are going to be super efficent. I have room to put a deep set of mids in the front doors. I looked at putting a set of speakers in the kicks yet I have maybe .5 to an inch of mounting dept on the driver's side so putting a set of mids there is pretty much out of the question. I am walling off the truck. And I plan on putting a set of pyle pro 6.5 inch mids in the rear in the box along with the other subs. *the mids are a sealed basket so I can put them in the box without having too many problems.* the main issue I'm faced with is that The door has a long pocket that goes down the side of the door. I could put 4 6.5's in the door. but the issue is that I really have no way to do door pods correctly If i were to do pods the entire door would have to be glassed over... Not something I wanna do. and I Have no idea what or how I would cover the entire door.
I'll take a pic of the doors and show you what I mean later today

rollinonD's
11-28-2009, 01:45 PM
try the selenium 6". i just got them in my car and they scream. im only givin them 85 rms each too.

Highs on bass
11-28-2009, 02:33 PM
hmmm ok. I"ll def look into those. I've considered them. Will a pair one in each door xover at 200 htz to 5 or 6k htz be able to give a decent front stage with 6 12's walled off on 1500 rms? lol.

Eddie Havok
11-28-2009, 03:07 PM
will be selling the mids in my sig shortly, also have 8 o2 audio bullet mids if your intrested. all are loud as hell.

Highs on bass
11-29-2009, 06:48 AM
ok well pm what kind of $ your asking for a pair or 2 shipped. for each the selenium or the bullet mids.