PDA

View Full Version : top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud

boom24
11-25-2009, 05:37 PM
1.actually compete in classes that people are in
2.audio controller is not loud
3.tj needs growth hormones
4.thiar is no leash laws on your amps(people won't steal your amps)
5.have dave lettermon build your boxes
6.have act audio do all your installs
7.have team dm do all your testing and tuneing
8.you can use 2 amps in street b
9.food stamps cant be used to purchase crown amps
10. 4 18s in a wall (doing a 154 isnt loud) chris did it in a stock class you *****)

boom24
11-25-2009, 05:38 PM
anyother ideas from people please post them as you please

PIITB Wut Wut
11-25-2009, 05:39 PM
wut?

boom24
11-25-2009, 05:40 PM
thanks to act audio for helping put this list togather

manny1337
11-25-2009, 05:44 PM
haha wtf? dude where in ma are you?. im in spfld :)

boom24
11-25-2009, 05:49 PM
haha wtf? dude where in ma are you?. im in spfld :)

iam in your moms bed

manny1337
11-25-2009, 05:52 PM
lawlz

TMali
11-25-2009, 05:55 PM
???

ACT Audio
11-25-2009, 05:56 PM
LMMFAO!!!!!!
How about number 11....Use a friends car and a friends system and have them fill the comp card out in there name

teedot231999
11-25-2009, 06:15 PM
10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud or 10 ways to make tj and nate loud?

TeamElite-Mike
11-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Epic...... too bad old dogs can't learn new tricks :D

TeamElite-Mike
11-25-2009, 06:16 PM
10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud or 10 ways to make tj and nate loud?

This, Dave is retarded.

ACT Audio
11-25-2009, 06:24 PM
I know someone retarded also!

teedot231999
11-25-2009, 06:35 PM
at first I wasn't sure about who this was but after reading the part about crown amps and leash laws it hit me. The explorer with the jbl amp hanging from the roof of the suv by what appears to be a chain. Are jbl amps into bondage or something?

TeamElite-Mike
11-25-2009, 06:45 PM
I don't know about amps, but I know the ACT Audio guys love it:wow:

SICK GV
11-25-2009, 06:56 PM
haha yeah we do

street b explor
11-25-2009, 07:18 PM
wow lol grow up guys seen how it would be cool to say how ya like to **** people over specialy when they took ya as family.

Mr. Slate
11-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Again I didn't diss anyone and you guys don't know me good enough to joke with me I suggest you delete me from this thread.
And I'm not really feeling that food stamp and crown comment. All blacks aren't on food stamps. That's the first thing I'm going to remember when I see you.
I will insist that you repeat it.

Lil Poot
11-25-2009, 10:03 PM
OP only did a 150 with 20k on 3 12s? Shameful.

CRXBMPN
11-25-2009, 10:04 PM
maybe i'm just not cool any more, but that was not all that tasteful :confused:

Team XLA Bonnie
11-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Ok Dave I've had enough of your s*** I think it funny that all this crap you have to say about Tj is all done on the computer. Cause let me tell you when you were face to face with him I should have given him some tall enough boots so I didn't have to wash his sneakers w/ all the a** kissing and bull s*** talkin you did. As for for lending a friend a car bit I think that was meant for Mike not Tj.Tj has never had to use anyone elses car or set up remember one thing everything Tj has done has been on his own he don't need to kiss anyone a** to get were he is unlike you. Just remember that record that was done in NEW YORK was Tj's yugo and set up minuse subs and amp. Dave you must really be bored w/ you're self if you have to come up here and be so childish making a post like this grow up. Trust me I'm not affraid to let anyone know the real truth about you and how you really work remember you still owe me $120.00 dollars. p.s. note to everyone don't let dave kasper borrow any money you won't get it back.

tangelo95
11-26-2009, 01:52 AM
I just lost all respect for you guys. I may not be the loudest on the block but I can atleast say im a stand up competitor. I would never have Dave or Act ever touch my car after reading this. Thoes comments are just ridiculous. Ive known nate for a few years and I briefly met tj at the atd show.I dont care how loud he is or you are or whatever. But the crown amps with food stamps and all the other childish remarks about them just shows that you team has no class. The title should be changed to the top ten things to say to make you look like an *******.

spltuscon
11-26-2009, 09:03 AM
By that I hope you meant Dave K. the O.P., and not Dave Lehneman (Dave the Box Guy) since I had nothing to do with this thread.

boom24
11-26-2009, 09:28 AM
well if anyone has a personal prob with what i said...think about it iam just speaking the truth,so maybe you should sit down with your family today and ask them if you fit in to what i said.if you dont have a grate holiday, and i wish you all good on the off season and good luck next year in the lane

S.B.C.
11-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Again I didn't diss anyone and you guys don't know me good enough to joke with me I suggest you delete me from this thread.
And I'm not really feeling that food stamp and crown comment. All blacks aren't on food stamps. That's the first thing I'm going to remember when I see you.
I will insist that you repeat it.

:laugh::laugh:

Better get that score up Slate!

loudsw2
11-26-2009, 12:08 PM
sad you guys needed to discuss a completely useless list to do nothing but start e-drama, could only imagine the numbers people would hit if they weren't wasting all their time talking **** and actually working on the cars, its gonna be a long winter if this is starting already. and to team act, saw u guys at the ct. ATD show and respected your numbers(im also new) but completely lost respect for the individuals with the racial statements and for the "unbeatable attitude", especially boom24 hitting a 50 with 3 12's and 20k

Mr. Slate
11-26-2009, 03:59 PM
well if anyone has a personal prob with what i said...think about it iam just speaking the truth,so maybe you should sit down with your family today and ask them if you fit in to what i said.if you dont have a grate holiday, and i wish you all good on the off season and good luck next year in the lane

We will discuss your comment. Too bad there is no show until the spring.
And the only contact I ever had with you is when I offered you some assistance because you were having an issue with your battery at one of Steve's shows. That's the only time we ever spoke. I never looked in your vehicle, I don't know what class you are in, I don't even know your name. Guess you thought I was some kind of punk so I'm gonna give you the opportunity to prove to everyone how much punk I am.

CRXBMPN
11-26-2009, 06:36 PM
hell of a thanksgiving ladies and gents!!!

Lil Poot
11-26-2009, 07:11 PM
give me 4k and 1 12 and i'll do a 50 on the dash :laugh:

SICK GV
11-26-2009, 09:05 PM
I dont remember anyone saying anything racial....if people want to see it that way thats there issue. As far as the list its an immature way to have fun and get people to have beef for 2010. Its not like anything written towards a stranger. Most of it was towards old teammates.The comment about food stamps and Crown amps isnt an issue of being black its an issue of being ghetto. Chains holding up an amp is funny. Lets not bring other crap into this and make it worse then it is. Plus its too early to be having this much beef boys lol

ACT Audio
11-26-2009, 09:26 PM
at first I wasn't sure about who this was but after reading the part about crown amps and leash laws it hit me. The explorer with the jbl amp hanging from the roof of the suv by what appears to be a chain. Are jbl amps into bondage or something?

LMAFO!!!!

WOW CAN'T BELIEVE A MOD HASN'T DELETED THIS THREAD.

CHRIS..... UR MOUTH IS A WEAPON, BRUSH YOUR TEETH
MIKE...... WORK ON THAT SLUR U GOT (TOO MUCH NATTY LITE I GUESS)(REDNECK)
DAVE...... REALLY BRO, I THOUGHT TJ COULDN'T SPELL..... THE WORD IS GREAT NO GRATE U BRICK
DAVE L...... WE KNOW YOUR VERY NEUTRAL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL TO BE PART OF THIS

REALLY THIS THREAD IS A LITTLE FUNNY, LOOKS LIKE ITS MEANT TO BE A JOKE...... I APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF ACT AUDIO FOR ANY OFFENSE ANYONE TAKES. YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY WRITING AND CHRIS........

TANGELO95.... ITS ALL IN FUN... AT THE SHOWS WE ALL COOL.... THIS SEEMS TO HAPPEN TILL THE FIRST COUPLE SHOWS..... DONT HATE WERE NOT ALL ASSHOLES ->CHRIS

NATE.... DOG RELAX, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, JUST MAYBE COMPETE MORE IN CLASSES.... NO DISRESPECT I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT BUT BRING SOMETHING AND USE IT..... BEING A SPECTATOR IS OK BUT THIS SPORT IS REALLY A SPECTATOR SPORT

TJ...... GL WITH NEW BUILD

HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO SOME MAJOR CHANGES FOR 2010.....WORKING ON MAYBE EXPANDING nespl(IF STEVE IS INTERESTED)
aDDITIONALLY TRYING TO FIX THE SMALL ISSUES WITH USACI OVER THE WINTER FOR 2010

Mr. Slate
11-26-2009, 11:24 PM
I dont remember anyone saying anything racial....if people want to see it that way thats there issue. As far as the list its an immature way to have fun and get people to have beef for 2010. Its not like anything written towards a stranger. Most of it was towards old teammates.The comment about food stamps and Crown amps isnt an issue of being black its an issue of being ghetto. Chains holding up an amp is funny. Lets not bring other crap into this and make it worse then it is. Plus its too early to be having this much beef boys lol
You don't tell me how I should feel. This is the second year you want to disrespect me behind the computer but at the shows you want to be cool with me.
I'm usually mellow but now I'm gonna be the *******. I can come and see you anytime. As for your new found puppet you need to have his back.
You say my install was ghetto, what the **** do you know about ghetto except when you go into Hartford to buy your drugs.
I called you and ain't man enough to call me back, just what I expected from a punk ***.

Mr. Slate
11-26-2009, 11:50 PM
LMAFO!!!!

WOW CAN'T BELIEVE A MOD HASN'T DELETED THIS THREAD.

CHRIS..... UR MOUTH IS A WEAPON, BRUSH YOUR TEETH
MIKE...... WORK ON THAT SLUR U GOT (TOO MUCH NATTY LITE I GUESS)(REDNECK)
DAVE...... REALLY BRO, I THOUGHT TJ COULDN'T SPELL..... THE WORD IS GREAT NO GRATE U BRICK
DAVE L...... WE KNOW YOUR VERY NEUTRAL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL TO BE PART OF THIS

REALLY THIS THREAD IS A LITTLE FUNNY, LOOKS LIKE ITS MEANT TO BE A JOKE...... I APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF ACT AUDIO FOR ANY OFFENSE ANYONE TAKES. YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY WRITING AND CHRIS........

TANGELO95.... ITS ALL IN FUN... AT THE SHOWS WE ALL COOL.... THIS SEEMS TO HAPPEN TILL THE FIRST COUPLE SHOWS..... DONT HATE WERE NOT ALL ASSHOLES ->CHRIS

NATE.... DOG RELAX, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, JUST MAYBE COMPETE MORE IN CLASSES.... NO DISRESPECT I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT BUT BRING SOMETHING AND USE IT..... BEING A SPECTATOR IS OK BUT THIS SPORT IS REALLY A SPECTATOR SPORT

TJ...... GL WITH NEW BUILD

HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO SOME MAJOR CHANGES FOR 2010.....WORKING ON MAYBE EXPANDING nespl(IF STEVE IS INTERESTED)
aDDITIONALLY TRYING TO FIX THE SMALL ISSUES WITH USACI OVER THE WINTER FOR 2010

Here you are always trying to play the diplomat. I have'nt forgot that slick comment you made to Kumar. Again ACT Audio can go screw yourselves.
Who are you to tell me to compete more? I was competing when you were in high school trying to get your first kiss. Your dope fiend employee want's to talk about my Explorer but he never beat it and that was my just for fun vehicle.
I stopped respecting you guys when you cheated in USACi by not having Chris in pro stock. You knew he worked at your store, besides, who else would hire an idiot with a tattoo on his face?

PIITB Wut Wut
11-26-2009, 11:57 PM
thread ended up delivering

Mr. Slate
11-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Unfortunately, this is what I have to deal with. Some nobody wants to try and dis me but he was put up to it by *** Audio.

ACT Audio
11-27-2009, 07:02 AM
Here you are always trying to play the diplomat. I have'nt forgot that slick comment you made to Kumar. Again ACT Audio can go screw yourselves.
Who are you to tell me to compete more? I was competing when you were in high school trying to get your first kiss. Your dope fiend employee want's to talk about my Explorer but he never beat it and that was my just for fun vehicle.
I stopped respecting you guys when you cheated in USACi by not having Chris in pro stock. You knew he worked at your store, besides, who else would hire an idiot with a tattoo on his face?

well, its good to see you advanced with your age. The pro Stock topic, we cleared it with Mark all the way, you wanna protest, bring proof. As usual I try to smooth things out but as usual the **** gets twisted by stupidity. So what, you were competing when I was in high school..... what does that matter to today? drop that topic. Call us punks if you wish, we made a name for ourselves in 2 years. We have achieved our goals each year and give respect where it is due. GET THE POINT

Mr. Slate
11-27-2009, 07:16 AM
I'm not giving you nothing. The only name you made for yourselves are "assholes".
Don't mention Mark like your his friend. You talk about him behind his back, go tell him how there were a lack of shows and how lazy he is and how your team is leaving USACi because of him.
A "real" man wolud voice his opininion to his face and not behind his back just like I do to you clowns.

CRXBMPN
11-27-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm glad the **** storm you guys are kicking up is not messing with my positive vibe I'm having up here :laugh:
Relaxify yourselves, and happy day after Thanksgiving.
Anyone else working??? :(

CRXBMPN
11-27-2009, 09:26 AM
thread ended up delivering

come up to Maine/New England for the next 5+ months and you will see alot of impatient assholes ready to compete instead of waiting for the snow to melt.

Since this is a "fun" post, I'll poke and say:

The #1 reason how to get tj and nate loud is to not have the O.P. or ACT build their enclosures :confused: :laugh:

PIITB Wut Wut
11-27-2009, 09:26 AM
He said asHole

ACT Audio
11-27-2009, 10:55 AM
I'm not giving you nothing. The only name you made for yourselves are "assholes".
Don't mention Mark like your his friend. You talk about him behind his back, go tell him how there were a lack of shows and how lazy he is and how your team is leaving USACi because of him.
A "real" man wolud voice his opininion to his face and not behind his back just like I do to you clowns.

wow... who said we are leaving USAC? u really do get some bum information.

street b explor
11-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Chris i will say ya did say that in usaci fourm if im right.

ACT Audio
11-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Chris i will say ya did say that in usaci fourm if im right.

if he did thenI dont know where that came from..... Why would I leave USACi got my judges certification, and our team is built for usaci classes...... ?????

Mr. Slate
11-27-2009, 03:25 PM
You told me yourself, now man up you can't be a punk all the time. You just got your certification within the last month. You were crying like a baby because Ralph took over a year a year to send you the cert. You were also disgruntled at Mark because you said he didn't work hard enough to get shows. That you told me on more then one occasion.
Me, Mark, TJ and Manny go back to the 90s when Mark competed in SQ.
Team ACT really made a good impression on my friends from Long Island. Best believe they'll be coming hard next year. They have the resources and the determination to make some niose if they wanted to, plus they have been flying the flag of the loudest car audio shop in Ct.

BTW, those 16 volt Batcaps your employee ran most of the year that he got from Mike are not allowed in the Street Class in USACi but he wan't to proclaim himself "champion".
Must feel real good having to cheat to win.

CRXBMPN
11-27-2009, 03:27 PM
I thought USAC has been dead up here for 5+ years :confused:

street b explor
11-27-2009, 03:36 PM
it has and will be if the rules are not inforced all yr they were not infourced but it is what it is.

ACT Audio
11-27-2009, 03:43 PM
You told me yourself, now man up you can't be a punk all the time. You just got your certification within the last month. You were crying like a baby because Ralph took over a year a year to send you the cert. You were also disgruntled at Mark because you said he didn't work hard enough to get shows. That you told me on more then one occasion.
Me, Mark, TJ and Manny go back to the 90s when Mark competed in SQ.
Team ACT really made a good impression on my friends from Long Island. Best believe they'll be coming hard next year. They have the resources and the determination to make some niose if they wanted to, plus they have been flying the flag of the loudest car audio shop in Ct.

BTW, those 16 volt Batcaps your employee ran most of the year that he got from Mike are not allowed in the Street Class in USACi but he wan't to proclaim himself "champion".
Must feel real good having to cheat to win.

really, if you want to talk get your facts straight....... how would you know when we got our batteries and who used them...... We got batteries for the yellow truck from Mike...... where did u get that I used them?

We carried Batcap at the store and teamates used them all season. Nothing Illegal about that.
Besides, I cant run an 18v system i have a 12v vehicle, only 1 alt and using 2000 & 3000 which are only 12v batteries....... Man u talk alot without any proof........ we talk about your results, not your equipment....... which isn't much to say

i tried to bet you for $1000 cash but as usual you bailed out and were like pinks man pinks...... who would pink race a raggedy astro vs my jeep???? money isn't good enough

what ever yo, i from rockville what u think about it....... nothing there ...

it doesn't matter where your from it matters what you do. How can I not be cocky, I dominated my classes all season, hit my goal, and gave respect where it was due>>>>Dave L>>>>>

none for you.... get in or out get out I say

IF ITS TOO LOUD..... YOUR TOO OLD!!!

Mr. Slate
11-27-2009, 04:01 PM
You talk tough behind the keyboard punk. I saw the 8400s in that Jeep. By you not going head up for pinks means that you didn't have confidence in your boys build or in your equipement. If you knew you could beat me why turn that challenge down?
My challenge of Pinks wasn't about the vehicle, it was about the vehicle and the equipement inside.
I don't want your jeep, it leaks antifreeze like it was taking a ****. I would have sold the jeep (after fixing it, and that bs Memphis junk you ran.
If you would have beat me, you would have had An Astro a Crown and 2 or 4 MTs and a bank of batteries.

Remember your louder then me, why not bet? I'll tell you why, your a punk thats why.

ACT Audio
11-27-2009, 05:10 PM
deleted

Mr. Slate
11-27-2009, 05:42 PM
I can handle insults from a junkie using the OFFICIAL ACT AUDIO BUSINESS NAME!
You're right, I can stand to loose a couple more pounds. I'm a 38 waist on the way to a 36, 6'2" 235lbs. currently pressing 315 12 times, (coming back slowly) 48 years old retired Correction Officer who never allowed inmates to speak to me in this manor, never lost a fight to an inmate, but you think I'm going to allow you (not a hardened criminal, but a petty recreational drug abuser) to speak to me in this manor without..................
Nevermind your not in your right mind, maybe you're dope sick again. Dope sick junkies crave something very sweet. How about if I give you a pack of sugar. It usually soothes the pain for a little while.

SICK GV
11-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Ummm.......what? I guess anyone who likes weed is a criminal lol. I speak to you the way you need to be spoken too and you like it. Dirty little girl you. I also never knew you worked at juvenile detention. Im glad you made it to retirement, I heard those little bastards can be rough :(

Mr. Slate
11-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Funny how you just logged in under your name. BTW, tattoos can't cover all your needle tracks, I've seen them junkie.

SICK GV
11-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Its because I'm on my laptop. People with money can have multiple computers. So far smoking weed and having tattoos really pisses you off. And it pisses you off more when you cant beat them. This is good your letting all this out. It helps with the healing process.

CRXBMPN
11-27-2009, 06:47 PM
me and my boy Bob (Marley ;)) are sitting here laughing our *** off reading these two threads of you guys going back and forth :laugh:
when it rains it pours haha

P.S. the yankees still **** cack, ladies :passtodaleft:

SICK GV
11-27-2009, 06:52 PM
This IS the funniest crap ever! I love talking crap. Im good at it and everyone walks away feeling good. Unless your Nate and cry yourself to sleep alone in the fetal position with remnants of a frosted jelly donut on his mouth. I bet that doesnt feel good at all.

hunterw
11-27-2009, 06:55 PM
lol to all of this

CRXBMPN
11-27-2009, 06:57 PM
we need some midwest flavor too, anyone from that area want to join the **** talking?

SPL Blazer
11-27-2009, 11:32 PM
I thought USAC has been dead up here for 5+ years :confused:

With the exception of a few shows in CT every season, it has been dead, and should remain that way.

They had a lot of issues with judging the past couple years, and that ALL falls on the head judges shoulders. He's received complaints from me and several other competitors for the past couple seasons about people being in the wrong classes, and won't do anything about it. He has a certified judge that he could use, but won't. Adam is a certified judge, although Ralph refuses to recognize him as one, even though he passed his exam at the beginning of the season.

boom24
11-28-2009, 07:16 AM
OP only did a 150 with 20k on 3 12s? Shameful.

nope actually i did that with 2 15s in the first box i made for my jeep on a car with no tuneing or sound deadning and 3150 clamp watts...so yea good try:laugh:

boom24
11-28-2009, 07:23 AM
Ummm.......what? I guess anyone who likes weed is a criminal lol. I speak to you the way you need to be spoken too and you like it. Dirty little girl you. I also never knew you worked at juvenile detention. Im glad you made it to retirement, I heard those little bastards can be rough :(

cris your my hero....call me later

97cavy
11-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Wow....I'm kinda glad I've been away.....lots of drama and the offseason is just starting

SPL Blazer
11-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow....I'm kinda glad I've been away.....lots of drama and the offseason is just starting

Just wait til next season. Hope can make it out for some shows in 2010, and maybe even get Jared to drag his *** out for some shows too.

97cavy
11-29-2009, 12:20 AM
I should be out this season, not sure with the blazer or the mountaineer. The blazer needs suspension work to be road worthy (atleast to not scare the hell out of me and be a horrible ride).

But I do have a bunch of stuff. I've been thinking of just throwing 6 cheap 12's and 1 amp just for something in the mountaineer

97cavy
11-29-2009, 12:21 AM
And I think jared sold the golf and the jeep

SPL Blazer
11-29-2009, 12:29 AM
I don't think I've seen you at a show since Audio Thunder back in March of 08, so get something in the ride and we'll see you out here for the 2010 season.

too bad he sold his rides, wonder if he's got anything new, or if he just gave up.

97cavy
11-29-2009, 01:02 AM
IIRC he's got a brand new golf. The last show I remember competing at was the spl max show in 08 with sam. I went to finals in 08 to hang out and that was fun. I just had a really bad 09, but things are looking better. I still go out in the drive way and play the blazer from time to time just for kicks.

What classes do you have for a bassrace type format again? How are the classes formed?

SPL Blazer
11-29-2009, 11:05 AM
What classes do you have for a bassrace type format again? How are the classes formed?

Well I'll be trying to get a couple dB Drags and Bass Race shows going on out here in 2010, so you can hit those. As far as my shows, we have a format called Slammin Bass. It's a 30 second average of music on full, you have to make two runs and we average both runs to get your final score. Classes are based on Sq in, so for your Blazer you'd be up in the Slammin 5 class. We'll also be running some shows for TNESPL in 2010 too. Jump over to the other thread, the New England Comps one and we're talking about next seasons shows there.

97cavy
11-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah, i'll keep an eye out for the db drag shows as thats my preferred format with bassrace, but i'd give the slammin bass thing a run for the hell of it as well, just have to see what I can put together

CRXBMPN
11-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Marty buddy it will be good to see you again :)
come out and play, its always fun.

97cavy
11-30-2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah, this past season was the first time since 2001-2002ish that I haven't been out to atleast 1 show, it kinda ******

CRXBMPN
11-30-2009, 11:55 AM
growing up/old ***** :(
I made I think two or three these past few years each?
I have no excuses now, except these:
1: I'm not loud enough because boom-whatever didnt build my box
2: Im not loud enough because ACT Audio built my box (or should I say Dave L ;))

I wont go on with the other 8 reasons since this is a post about the top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud, but we all get the idea!

ACT Audio
11-30-2009, 12:38 PM
2: Im not loud enough because ACT Audio built my box (or should I say Dave L ;))

I wont go on with the other 8 reasons since this is a post about the top 10 reasons how to make tj and nate loud, but we all get the idea!

??2?>

97cavy
11-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Ehhh...I think jason knows a thing or 2 about making a vehicle loud (.2 louder then me iirc!) When he has the time. Im sure the kid, woman, house ect takes up all his time.

Can you imagine what we would be able to do if we had all the testing time we did 5 years ago?

spltuscon
11-30-2009, 01:06 PM

What box? I've built two for ACT customers but neither was you...:confused:

CRXBMPN
11-30-2009, 01:14 PM
i know Dave, you missed the joke apparently ;)

Marty, it would be nice to have 1/1,000,000,000th of the time I used to

Chris, a Jeep wont get me 35mpg like my Honda CRX, nor 31mpg like my Acura RSX... I'll stick to hatchbacks because its about more than the hobby, its about 30miles each way to work and my desire to shell out as little $ as possible to make a living.

97cavy
11-30-2009, 01:16 PM
I still miss the SLAP glory days. So much fun, minimal drama

CRXBMPN
11-30-2009, 01:23 PM
didnt we buy you a 30rack or budweiser or something in MD in 05? lol
that was so stupid, NO ALCOHOL SOLD except the state liquor stores!
I remember you hollaring from your room over to ours from outside the room window :laugh:

97cavy
11-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Yup, I was too young haha! My ex didnt drink anything, and I had some left so i remember tossing them out the window to you guys.

CRXBMPN
11-30-2009, 01:37 PM
my one regret in life (not really but you get it...), not jumping in the back of Jesse's Dodge to go partying that night...
one of the smartest things i've ever done in life... not jumping in the back of Jesse's Dodge to go partying that night... ;)

I'm surprised noone fell out and rolled down the pavement and left some blood stains (been there done that when I was 18!!!)

97cavy
11-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I was too young to go out back then, so I guess that was for the better haha

SPL Blazer
11-30-2009, 08:02 PM
I still miss the SLAP glory days. So much fun, minimal drama

I miss them too, too bad for me I didn't get off my *** and start competing til the 1st season that they stopped doing a Regionals and Finals.

CRXBMPN
11-30-2009, 08:52 PM
2006 by any chance?? it sharply fell off from 05 to 06, maybe the economy or gas prices? idk... I remember driving thru PA and filling up in Hershey and was :( at gas prices. 600 miles each way in a CRX is scary :eek: 04 was phenomenal, soooo much fun. Made it to AudioThunder in Toronto with Toby that year too iirc, so many good memories.

SPL Blazer
11-30-2009, 08:55 PM
I can't remember if it was 05 or 06, but I think it was 2006 that I finally started competing. I hit the Slap regionals as a spectator in 04 and 05, and several comps throughout New England back then, just never had a system worth competing with, or so I thought.

97cavy
11-30-2009, 09:07 PM
I remember cutting out of work early to make the friday night shows in keene back in the day as well.....I think I went to slap finals 04? Drove from NY to MD without a bit of equipment installed outside of a H/U and about an hour worth of testing. Installed everything in the parking lot of the hotel the night before, and was still building a batt rack the morning of

CRXBMPN
12-01-2009, 12:23 PM
04 was great... Bob put 36 Mojo 200d's in his van IIRC, THATS WHATS UP.

street b explor
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM
ya that was a sweet time avery was puking drunk lol in the elevator even.

CRXBMPN
12-01-2009, 05:15 PM
well he deserved it, buying like 100 rounds lol... KAMIKAZE FTMFW!!!!!!!!!
The bartender was like "uh we need to see some money first buddy" he was like "YEAH I GOT THE MONEY DONT WORRY POUR THE DRINKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Steve if you can have people talking about your shows 4 years after the fact like this then you know you do stuff right, and we know your shows are like that :)
thank you for keeping the tradition alive up here for us, I dont want to comprehend the amt of time you and yours take just to let us spend 30 seconds a weekend brapping or slammin our systems all over new england.

NESPL Cat
12-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks, Steve and I try our best to put on a good show. 2010 will be bigger and better than 2009 was.

Stetsom Rep USA
12-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Back on topic....Best way to get TJ loud....dont wake him up!!!!!
Dont let him run a Stetsom amp on one battery!!!!!!
Dont let him give away his boxes to panda owners!!!!!
TJ you are my bud you know that, just couldnt resist getting a shot in....hahahhaha

street b explor
12-03-2009, 08:42 AM
lol i know bro its all good see ya soon im going to take this yr off maybe got plains big ones. but my team will get my full attention like i always give and there will be some loud cars frome us next yr I have been doing some work for guys in the bronx and been rebuilding some subs for some guys that will be doing big things next yr. big things.

CRXBMPN
12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
best way to get tj loud is to let him get his education on, take care of his family, and have him come back when his full attention can be put to spanking on some little boys from southern new england ;)
good choice of priorities, i am still working on continued education after the degree I got a few years back.

murilo
12-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Dont let him give away his boxes to panda owners!!!!!

haha, what?

street b explor
12-03-2009, 11:44 AM
lol ya. You like this post lol funny **** here.

street b explor
12-03-2009, 12:45 PM
haha, what?

Well to comment on Steve post the box is not mine the box design was never mine it was a guy from over seas.

I re did the box over and gave it my lil twist i spent one week re doing the box i took the current box and took it down to nothing the box was falling apart and needed lots of work the fase was set up for 10`s and the holes were cut in to it for 12`s and the box had way to many flaws so when i was working for murilo i took the box and redid it for him the whole thing the only thing i keep on this box was the flair and port i redid lots of work to then to get to glass finnish and rebuilt every thing els lots of work was done here to get them #.

There is alot left to do to the box and i know there is at lest 2 db left in there. and murilo did well at finals with a 159+ in street b. but it did the job Murilo is a good guy ya we had some differences but I will help any one if they ask. But if ya think ya know it all and are acting like a **** well get lost i don't have the time for stupidity.

ya they just dont like knowing that i can help people get loud murilo lots of haters on here but when i get done with school and get my panda in the end of 2010 all this **** talking will finaly come to the end. mark them words. just seems i dont know how to get loud but yet i have not seen any one of these guys in my class murilo just wish i had some amps to shut some people up.

Some of us have things we have to do first cant play all the time.

murilo
12-03-2009, 02:16 PM
TJ, don't get mad with some people, sometimes you are a bit hot-headed but seems to be temporarily, haha.

What could I say? You helped me on my score AND the yugo is loud, I'd say right now you are good for a 158+ with the same amount of power I have on my car.

splmagic
12-03-2009, 03:47 PM
lol to all of this.

splmagic
12-03-2009, 03:50 PM
1.actually compete in classes that people are in
2.audio controller is not loud
3.tj needs growth hormones
4.thiar is no leash laws on your amps(people won't steal your amps)
5.have dave lettermon build your boxes
6.have act audio do all your installs
7.have team dm do all your testing and tuneing
8.you can use 2 amps in street b
9.food stamps cant be used to purchase crown amps
10. 4 18s in a wall (doing a 154 isnt loud) chris did it in a stock class you *****)

LMMFAO!!!!!!

street b explor
12-03-2009, 03:58 PM
TJ, don't get mad with some people, sometimes you are a bit hot-headed but seems to be temporarily, haha.

What could I say? You helped me on my score AND the yugo is loud, I'd say right now you are good for a 158+ with the same amount of power I have on my car.

Lol ya well some have to get the point across business is business we just need to move on its all good i hope Soundigital dose well for its self in 2010.

Thanks for the props your the one that made it all happen im glad i could help out with somthing someone took pride to enjoy.
i see a 162+ in there with the current setup.
That box its a fine peace of work and the guy that desighned it is for sure a good builder.

I would do a lil more to finnish the box but this is me and this is why i know 162+ with the current set up is not far fetched.
Good luck to you in 2010. I here there is going to be some loud guys comming out lol.

splmagic
12-03-2009, 09:11 PM

his *** toy :wow:

CRXBMPN
12-04-2009, 11:14 AM
his *** toy :wow:

your mom is my *** toy :crazy::veryhapp::emb:

Mr. Slate
12-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Murilo, we need to talk. I think I have your number.

splmagic
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
your mom is my *** toy :crazy::veryhapp::emb:

your mom by b itch :eek::D:cool::laugh:

CRXBMPN
12-05-2009, 08:36 PM
:laugh: probably huh

street b explor
12-06-2009, 08:23 AM
The RMS over all time of a periodic function is equal to the RMS of one period of the function. The RMS value of a continuous function or signal can be approximated by taking the RMS of a series of equally spaced samples. Additionally, the RMS value of various waveforms can also be determined without calculus.

RMS of common waveforms
Waveform Equation RMS
Sine wave
Square wave
Modified square wave
Sawtooth wave

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shine Wave......)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This wave pattern occurs often in nature, including ocean waves, sound waves, and light waves. Also, a rough sinusoidal pattern can be seen in plotting average daily temperatures for each day of the year, although the graph may resemble an inverted cosine wave.

Graphing the voltage of an alternating current gives a sine wave pattern.

A cosine wave is said to be "sinusoidal", because cos(x) = sin(x + π / 2), which is also a sine wave with a phase-shift of π/2. Because of this "head start", it is often said that the cosine function leads the sine function or the sine lags the cosine.

The human ear can recognize single sine waves as sounding clear because sine waves are representations of a single frequency with no harmonics; some sounds that approximate a pure sine wave are whistling, a crystal glass set to vibrate by running a wet finger around its rim, and the sound made by a tuning fork.

To the human ear, a sound that is made up of more than one sine wave will either sound "noisy" or will have detectable harmonics; this may be described as a different timbre.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Square wave...............)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

An ideal square wave requires that the signal changes from the high to the low state cleanly and instantaneously. This is impossible to achieve in real-world systems, as it would require infinite bandwidth.

Animation of the additive synthesis of a square wave with an increasing number of harmonicsReal-world square-waves have only finite bandwidth, and often exhibit ringing effects similar to those of the Gibbs phenomenon, or ripple effects similar to those of the σ-approximation.

For a reasonable approximation to the square-wave shape, at least the fundamental and third harmonic need to be present, with the fifth harmonic being desirable. These bandwidth requirements are important in digital electronics, where finite-bandwidth analog approximations to square-wave-like waveforms are used. (The ringing transients are an important electronic consideration here, as they may go beyond the electrical rating limits of a circuit or cause a badly positioned threshold to be crossed multiple times.)

The ratio of the high period to the total period of a square wave is called the duty cycle. A true square wave has a 50% duty cycle - equal high and low periods. The average level of a square wave is also given by the duty cycle, so by varying the on and off periods and then averaging, it is possible to represent any value between the two limiting levels. This is the basis of pulse width modulation.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Modified square wave........... )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This waveform is a compromise between the sine wave and the square wave. The positive and negative pulses of the square wave are thinned, separated and made taller, so the peak voltage is much closer to that of a sine wave, and the overall shape of the wave more closely resembles that of a sine wave. At the same time, the cost of the circuitry to produce a modified square wave output is much closer to the cost of a square wave's circuitry than that of a sine wave unit. (In fact, you can create a modified square wave by adding together two square waves that are shifted in phase slightly from each other.) Many fewer pieces of equipment have problems with modified square wave power than with straight square wave. Modified square wave output is used on many lower- to middle-range UPSes, and is also sometimes called "stepped approximation to a sine wave", "pulse-width modified square wave", or even "modified sine wave". The last term is marketing cutesy-speak, since the output form isn't really a sine wave, modified or otherwise.

Schematic representation of one cycle of a sine wave, square wave, and modified square wave
output. The area under each curve is the same, so they each carry the same amount of power.

In practical terms, for a home PC UPS modified square wave output is fine. It will power a PC, monitor and similar equipment without any trouble. Of course, also remember that less expensive UPSes are normally running off line power anyway, and it is only when operating off the battery that the output waveform comes into play.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sawtooth wave ...........))))))))))))))))))))))))

The sawtooth and square waves are the most common starting points used to create sounds with subtractive analog and virtual analog music synthesizers.
The sawtooth wave is the form of the vertical and horizontal deflection signals used to generate a raster on CRT-based television or monitor screens. Oscilloscopes also use a sawtooth wave for their horizontal deflection, though they typically use electrostatic deflection.
On the wave's "ramp", the magnetic field produced by the deflection yoke drags the electron beam across the face of the CRT, creating a scan line.
On the wave's "cliff", the magnetic field suddenly collapses, causing the electron beam to return to its resting position as quickly as possible.
The voltage applied to the deflection yoke is adjusted by various means (transformers, capacitors, center-tapped windings) so that the half-way voltage on the sawtooth's cliff is at the zero mark, meaning that a negative voltage will cause deflection in one direction, and a positive voltage deflection in the other; thus, a center-mounted deflection yoke can use the whole screen area to depict a trace. Frequency is 15.734 kHz on NTSC, 15.625 kHz for PAL and SECAM)
The vertical deflection system operates the same way as the horizontal, though at a much lower frequency (59.94 Hz on NTSC, 50 Hz for PAL and SECAM).
The ramp portion of the wave must appear as a straight line. If otherwise, it indicates that the voltage isn't increasing linearly, and therefore that the magnetic field produced by the deflection yoke is not linear. As a result, the electron beam will accelerate during the non-linear portions. This would result in a television image "squished" in the direction of the non-linearity. Extreme cases will show marked brightness increases, since the electron beam spends more time on that side of the picture.
The first television receivers had controls allowing users to adjust the picture's vertical or horizontal linearity. Such controls were not present on later sets as the stability of electronic components had improved.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((True Rms)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The amplitude of an AC waveform is its height as depicted on a graph over time. An amplitude measurement can take the form of peak, peak-to-peak, average, or RMS quantity.
Peak amplitude is the height of an AC waveform as measured from the zero mark to the highest positive or lowest negative point on a graph. Also known as the crest amplitude of a wave.
Peak-to-peak amplitude is the total height of an AC waveform as measured from maximum positive to maximum negative peaks on a graph. Often abbreviated as "P-P".
Average amplitude is the mathematical "mean" of all a waveform's points over the period of one cycle. Technically, the average amplitude of any waveform with equal-area portions above and below the "zero" line on a graph is zero. However, as a practical measure of amplitude, a waveform's average value is often calculated as the mathematical mean of all the points' absolute values (taking all the negative values and considering them as positive). For a sine wave, the average value so calculated is approximately 0.637 of its peak value.
"RMS" stands for Root Mean Square, and is a way of expressing an AC quantity of voltage or current in terms functionally equivalent to DC. For example, 10 volts AC RMS is the amount of voltage that would produce the same amount of heat dissipation across a resistor of given value as a 10 volt DC power supply. Also known as the "equivalent" or "DC equivalent" value of an AC voltage or current. For a sine wave, the RMS value is approximately 0.707 of its peak value.
The crest factor of an AC waveform is the ratio of its peak (crest) to its RMS value.
The form factor of an AC waveform is the ratio of its peak (crest) value to its average value.
Analog, electromechanical meter movements respond proportionally to the average value of an AC voltage or current. When RMS indication is desired, the meter's calibration must be "skewed" accordingly. This means that the accuracy of an electromechanical meter's RMS indication is dependent on the purity of the waveform: whether it is the exact same waveshape as the waveform used in calibrating.

Just a lil reading info for ya new guys.........
;)

splmagic
12-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Your point ****

SPL Blazer
12-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Your point ****

Who the F*ck are you??? Get off the boards, you have absolutely nothing worth posting, F*cktard.

street b explor
12-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Your point ****

My point is to help the new guys. Get a life. its funny how people can be a comp commando and talk **** i like it face to face only thing is i dont punk out.

SmokeyDog
12-07-2009, 07:01 AM
one word WOW

street b explor
12-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Who the F*ck are you??? Get off the boards, you have absolutely nothing worth posting, F*cktard.

Thanks bro. its funny how some like to start ****. Dont worry I have not even begone to be a **** yet.

ACT Audio
12-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks bro. its funny how some like to start ****. Dont worry I have not even begone to be a **** yet.

Now your talkin!! Since you've been going to school we've missed your presence. We need you to start yelling at people again.

splmagic
12-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Now your talkin!! Since you've been going to school we've missed your presence. We need you to start yelling at people again.

Remedial school for reading and writing.

street b explor
12-07-2009, 09:51 AM

Chris dont worry your day is comming soon bro its going to be a wake up call. :p:

splmagic
12-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Go ACT. Chris is my hero

wone
12-26-2009, 06:48 AM
lol

psychoacoustics
12-28-2009, 02:44 PM
seeing as this is a top 10 post and its almost newyears

lets get a new top 10 list

how about top 10 reasons why nate and tj should tag team oil wrestle mike and dave

1 jello is to messy
2 what a better way to talk smack than with your nuts in another guys face
3 oil is slippery
4 it would be funny to see they do the homeboy shake chest bump thing and slip and fall on they're ***
5 watching women oil wrestle is overrated
6 car stereo shows are boring
7 hat else do you do all winter but practice by summer you shoud be pumped
8 cuz Erie dont have time and it would have to be quick
9 snow wrestling is to cold for spectators
10 homo eroticism is running rampant in new england these days

thats more like a top 10 list not quite as good as the first one but it was my first try

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 02:52 PM
And the names Billy and Erie aren't a little "gayish"?:crap:

psychoacoustics
12-28-2009, 02:57 PM
ahhh i was hoping someone would see it

thanks makes me feel better

ok your turn make a top ten list of your own

Mr. Slate
12-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I'll decline at this point in time.

psychoacoustics
12-28-2009, 03:02 PM
you cant decline a psycho it just wouldnt be right

give it a shot it will be fun

just thik that mike dave and tj all get to go after you

being first is the hardest

HSWaypeType
01-16-2010, 10:49 AM
enderal la drug fixtinhot

<a href=http://magnettherapyblog.com/>order viagra</a>
Viagra - Revive your relationship
Buy Viagra (Sildenafil) at reliable online phamacy and save big.
generic viagra (http://magnettherapyblog.com/)
No prescription!
An erectile dysfunction is a medical condition and should be properly handled.
http://magnettherapyblog.com/ - viagra pharmacy

Physicians consider the heart strength of the patient prior to initiating treatment, as a number of heart related risks are associated with ***.

HSWaypeType
01-16-2010, 10:50 AM
enlarge **** pills without fixtinhot

http://www.angelfoodstny.org/ - buy escitalopram

Depression is a serious condition not to be taken lightly which affects billions of people worldwide every year.
lexapro for sale (http://www.angelfoodstny.org/)

Lexapro is available through many online pharmacies for fairly affordable rates.
<a href=http://www.angelfoodstny.org/>buy escitalopram</a>
This medication has played a significant role in improving individuals qualities of life worldwide who suffer from depression.

loudmofo
02-08-2010, 07:30 PM
where has nate been hes been mia for like a month and i see his crown is on ebay forsale from a pawn shop in ct hope all is well.

SICK GV
02-08-2010, 07:40 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! He traded it in for a Visonic amp instead. Bump.

SPL Blazer
02-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Kinda odd that you mentioned it, I was thinking about that last week. I haven't seen him posting on any of the forums, and thats odd for him. He gets banned once in a while, but he's always got another name to use when that happens, but I haven't seen any of his names posting in a few weeks.

SPL Blazer
02-09-2010, 04:44 PM
where has nate been hes been mia for like a month and i see his crown is on ebay forsale from a pawn shop in ct hope all is well.

I got a text from him today, he says he's just taking a break from the forums for a little while. I wonder if thats his Crown you saw, or the one that got stolen from him last year.

SICK GV
02-09-2010, 06:22 PM
He might wanna put thicker chains on that beotch