CrispedUp
11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
how long has it been?

slam
11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
ridndurty

1rockford1
11-25-2009, 12:27 PM
some times fedex and ups and usps dont update there tracking. u said u think the sub weighs more well u should look in to that befor u say it weighs this or that.it is close to the hoildays so there might b a longer wait.

jbizzle
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
I highly doubt RidnClean would scam anyone.

southpoleman69
11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
what is the deal with saying, itll work out he has good refs. that doesnt mean anything anymore. nobody on this forum, or any forum can be trusted any more, no matter how many refs a person has.

S.B.C.
11-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Ugggg, gotta warn people about sending $ as a gift..

Its worth paying the fees just so you can file a claom if it comes to it..

But he will make it right im sure.

what is the deal with saying, itll work out he has good refs. that doesnt mean anything anymore. nobody on this forum, or any forum can be trusted any more, no matter how many refs a person has.

Ive never had a problem!

So I wouldnt say that

slam
11-25-2009, 12:29 PM

wrong! I am :fyi:

Johnny Law.Lulz
11-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Howie is a great guy, i sure hope he wouldnt scam anyone. Im sure he's in a bad situation or something and itll get worked out.

He is a staff member on CACO Also.

Johnny Law.Lulz
11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Hmmmm, i did tell everyone on here a few months ago that sending cash as a gift would forfeit (sp?) the ability to file a claim. Some people dont care untill they need it i guess.

michaellane
11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
he is not going to scam you trust me. i once bought two mtx 8500 12's off ebay. the company printed their own shippiung lables so the taped the two boxes together and put a 30lbs sticker on them. so they shipped a 80pound package for 30lbs price. maybe he did that? also he is a good guy period. what if it got lost at a fedex location and thats why they havent updated it yet? ask him if it was insured or not. if it was insured then youre good either way.

southpoleman69
11-25-2009, 12:32 PM
there a few select people on here that r good, but im saying it doesnt matter how many refs a person has, they can still scam somebody just as easily as somebody with no refs. but for some reason the same excuse always comes out, "hes got so many refs, he wouldnt do that" or "i didnt have any problems with him when i dealt with him" it doesnt matter about that, it matters about the situation happening right now, and the circumstance right now

Skip01
11-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Its only been what 4 days?

And you can put any amount of weight on shipping label, that means nothing.

Johnny Law.Lulz
11-25-2009, 12:34 PM
I wouldnt scam :fyi:

Ive been scammed though :crap: :fyi:

Johnny Law.Lulz
11-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Its only been what 4 days?

And you can put any amount of weight on shipping label, that means nothing.

Has it really only been 4 days. OP, your an *** if your throwing the scammer card after 4 days.

michaellane
11-25-2009, 12:35 PM
im now -300 b4 thanksgiving break. i didnt want to think i got scammed because he has a good amount of refs and i see him on here all the time but i learned that all that stuff doesnt matter.

-didnt ship on expected shipping date(said something was wrong with the label so fedex didnt pick it up the 1st day)
-the next day i got the tracking# from him and it listed d omega 12 as 40lbs i thought they were a little heavier than that. i was supposed to get the sub on the 21 and on the 20th i contacted fedex because the tracking# page never got updated. they said that they never picked up the package.he said someone was home when they came and got but didnt say he saw fedex himself.
-he also asked me to mark the payment as a gift on paypal so i did not thinking anything of it. now i find out that since i marked it as a gift i am unable to file a claim or do anything...:crap:

more pics of girl in avatar please.

528hz
11-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Although we all understand your anxiety over this issue, and the notion that even with good refs things can happen; Howie is NOT going to scam you. Anyone who can search this forum and judge a person by many aspects will come to find that there are tons of people on here that can be trusted. Ridnclean is one of them.

Fedex does not usually update daily, only typically when the package hits a major distrobution hub.

I'm sure the mishap will be taken care of and once again...Ridnclean is not a scammer.

Relax.

michaellane
11-25-2009, 12:39 PM
howie is not a scammer

/thread

now pics of the female in your avatar OP

slam
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
slam=********
ridnclean=ridndurty

:fyi:

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
i hope things work out good but it just doesnt seem that way. the seller nor fedex seems to want to give me any good news. the sub was supposed to get to me on the 21st of November. ive contacted both seller and fedex and nobody knows where it is

michaellane
11-25-2009, 12:44 PM
i hope things work out good but it just doesnt seem that way. the seller nor fedex seems to want to give me any good news. the sub was supposed to get to me on the 21st of November. im pretty sure on the site it says the sub is like 60lbs + this is the fedex tracking# 877754010000744

well that looks like the package was actually never picked up...

natisfynest
hell i dont see the problem with sending money as a gift thru paypal i mean **** even if you do file a claim they wont do anything for you if it wasnt thru ebay

michaellane
whos the girl in your avatoar?

PIITB Wut Wut
11-25-2009, 12:46 PM
tryin to catch me ridndurty

alexleon86
11-25-2009, 12:46 PM
i hope things work out good but it just doesnt seem that way. the seller nor fedex seems to want to give me any good news. the sub was supposed to get to me on the 21st of November. ive contacted both seller and fedex and nobody knows where it is

yup i feel ur pain bro iam in the same boat has u! i havent even recived any pms from dude i did a trade with since him reciving my stuff on friday! hasnt even logged in this site nomore! and he gots good refs and all F that ****

Johnny Law.Lulz
11-25-2009, 12:48 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ****** lulz

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 12:49 PM

i will never tell you....

http://i46.tinypic.com/28j9l5i.jpgpocahontas

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 12:49 PM

i will never tell you....

http://i46.tinypic.com/28j9l5i.jpg

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 12:50 PM

i will never tell you..../pocahontas

PIITB Wut Wut
11-25-2009, 12:51 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ****** lulz

joo missed me... hahaha

slam
11-25-2009, 12:51 PM
best triple post to date

k_schutte
11-25-2009, 12:53 PM
Didn't read everything buit I HIGHLY doubt ridnclean scammed anyone...

I have dealt with him like 3-4 times myself and never had an issue. Then again, I dealt with CAPS a few times and look how he turned out LOL...

PIITB Wut Wut
11-25-2009, 12:54 PM
i like dat one... it was like heaven 3x's over

RetroAudioinc
11-25-2009, 12:54 PM

yummy all 3 times you posted it.. haha

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 12:55 PM
oh yea i also decided that since i might not be getting this id buy another so i ended up getting a rd alpha max 12(:crazy::crying:)

alexleon86
11-25-2009, 12:55 PM
that girl is boom!

RetroAudioinc
11-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Didn't read everything buit I HIGHLY doubt ridnclean scammed anyone...

I have dealt with him like 3-4 times myself and never had an issue. Then again, I dealt with CAPS a few times and look how he turned out LOL...

LOL true very true.... I don't think ridnclean would scam any, he is a good guy for sure and if he did scam hey at least you can say you were first.. haha J/K

ssackett
11-25-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm on my blackberry and it takes to long to read thru three pages so forgive me if I missed anything on page 2 and 3. I can assure you Howie is not going to scam you. I will contact him and see what going on. And as far as the weight thing with fedex. I personally send everything out as 15lbs to 20lbs.. In 528hz case .01lbs once (hahaha) with my account and let fedex reweigh it. Sometime they do. Sometimes they don't. Have you even corresponded with Howie to see what's going before making a thread like this???????

anj46907
11-25-2009, 01:11 PM
i doubt ridnclean would put his name in jeopardy, especially since hes caco staff.

i sold him a HD camera about a month ago and i even shipped first to him, i had no problems getting my money from him.

im sure you could have worked this out after only 4 days, its the holidays and things are busy. i can tell you from personal experience, i used to drive a semi for a living and did alot of ups and fed ex loads, during the holidays they get backed up by over a week, stop flippin out

jerseyboy
11-25-2009, 01:12 PM
never delt with the guy personally, but from what I hear on this forum and over on CACO he is a pretty stand up guy. Just give him a few days, and see how it turns out. I hope it works out. Good luck!!!

michaellane
11-25-2009, 01:16 PM

the pics dont show...it says they have been deleted... :(

k_schutte
11-25-2009, 01:17 PM
the pics dont show...it says they have been deleted... :(

I can still see them...

ssackett
11-25-2009, 01:17 PM
oh yea i also decided that since i might not be getting this id buy another so i ended up getting a rd alpha max 12(:crazy::crying:)

You my friend wasted more money for no reason. Again Have you even talked to Howie??

I am so confident Howie will not scam you I will personally send you $300 for this deal if he does and refuses to send you you sub or money when all is done and said.

Howie is a very good guy and ill back that.

PIITB Wut Wut
11-25-2009, 01:18 PM
You my friend wasted more money for no reason. Again Have you even talked to Howie??

I am so confident Howie will not scam you I will personally send you $300 for this deal if he does and refuses to send you you sub or money when all is done and said.

Howie is a very good guy and ill back that.

if thats the case.. howie scammed me... i bought an escalade from him for 25000... i got a ford focus in the mail... can i haz 20k differnece?

michaellane
11-25-2009, 01:19 PM
I can still see them...

i cant...just gimmie the hoes name and let megoogle for myself

ssackett
11-25-2009, 01:26 PM
if thats the case.. howie scammed me... i bought an escalade from him for 25000... i got a ford focus in the mail... can i haz 20k differnece?

How bout an Mint Astro from the State of CA public Auction :) hahahahahaha!!!

PIITB Wut Wut
11-25-2009, 01:29 PM
How bout an Mint Astro from the State of CA public Auction :) hahahahahaha!!!

i hate u! lol

yeah he shipped me a focus via fedex ground... 5 pound label.

basebalz13
11-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Ugggg, gotta warn people about sending $ as a gift..

Its worth paying the fees just so you can file a claom if it comes to it..

But he will make it right im sure.

Ive never had a problem!

So I wouldnt say that

not reall worth it...i got scammed for a headunit. 320 dollars. i filed a claim they decided in my favor but all they could recover was 52 cent... so how is it worth it?

gtbike900
11-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Sounds Like The Boy That Cryed Wolf Howie Is Not A Scammer

basebalz13
11-25-2009, 01:36 PM
hell i dont see the problem with sending money as a gift thru paypal i mean **** even if you do file a claim they wont do anything for you if it wasnt thru ebay

x2

alexleon86
11-25-2009, 01:37 PM
ahahaah a van! take it!

basebalz13
11-25-2009, 01:40 PM
i wanna see pics of girl in ava???

ssackett
11-25-2009, 01:43 PM
Hey guys I'm on my bkackberry driving down the freeway..

Can someone please tell me if the OP tried contacting Howie first before making this thread by PM, email, text, phone to resolve this? I have asked twice and have not gotten an answer from the OP. Or Maybe I have and missed it.

rusty_armadillo
11-25-2009, 01:45 PM
Pics don't work for me either

natisfynest
11-25-2009, 01:53 PM

Can someone please tell me if the OP tried contacting Howie first before making this thread by PM, email, text, phone to resolve this? I have asked twice and have not gotten an answer from the OP. Or Maybe I have and missed it.

Nope and its only been 4 days

Random1010
11-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Let e end this thread right here. Howie sold the Omega that was mine. Therefore I sent him the label and Fedex was to pick it up. Couple days later he tells me Fedex shows it wasn't picked up. Despite witnesses in his household who saw FedEx pull up, take the package, and drive off they're saying they never received it. I've been on the phone with them 4 times in the past 5 days. The story changes between never having received it and just not being sure where in their hub it is...
If today they can't give me a verified location I'm shipping out a second sub and I'll take the original as a loss.

Howie is not a scammer, this is a ridiculous FedEx shenanigan (Ironically the first package I ship after Fedex gains knowledge that the packaged items are subwoofers...)
Sorry for the inconvenience OP, we'll get it taken care of.

Alex
Cascade Designs.

natisfynest
11-25-2009, 01:58 PM
there it is delete this thread

michaellane
11-25-2009, 01:59 PM

clear your pms hoe

alexleon86
11-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Let e end this thread right here. Howie sold the Omega that was mine. Therefore I sent him the label and Fedex was to pick it up. Couple days later he tells me Fedex shows it wasn't picked up. Despite witnesses in his household who saw FedEx pull up, take the package, and drive off they're saying they never received it. I've been on the phone with them 4 times in the past 5 days. The story changes between never having received it and just not being sure where in their hub it is...
If today they can't give me a verified location I'm shipping out a second sub and I'll take the original as a loss.

Howie is not a scammer, this is a ridiculous FedEx shenanigan (Ironically the first package I ship after Fedex gains knowledge that the packaged items are subwoofers...)

Alex
Cascade Designs.

GOOD JOB STAND UP GUY HERE!

snoopysnooper
11-25-2009, 02:06 PM
howies good people

i think this is bs personally buy w.e.

Random1010
11-25-2009, 02:11 PM
howies good people

i think this is bs personally buy w.e.

Do elaborate...

CrispedUp
11-25-2009, 02:12 PM
/thread

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 03:03 PM

Alex
Cascade Designs.

sorry guys i went out for a little bit........ive been talking to him for the past couple days and i never knew about this^^^he isnt on at the moment but he has a pm or 2 from me

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 03:08 PM
/thread

TurdFergueson2
11-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Cool overreaction Bro

http://www.sparkcaster.com/demotivational/images/overreaction.jpg

5cr4ppy
11-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Cool overreaction Bro

http://i45.tinypic.com/wlc4lf.gifAGAIN WHEN YOU GET ON RIDNCLEAN I APOLOGIZE :crap:

RidnClean
11-25-2009, 04:47 PM
man i heard about this thread early this morning i couldnt do/say anything til now.

thanks Alex for clearing this up.

OP im sorry that this happened to you, like i said, there was no info i could get cause FedEx was ruling they never got it when i got witnesses who saw them get the box.

thanks for those who backed me also, i appreciate.

i could never scam anyone(but who really believes that lol)

RetroAudioinc
11-25-2009, 04:51 PM
man i heard about this thread early this morning i couldnt do/say anything til now.

thanks Alex for clearing this up.

OP im sorry that this happened to you, like i said, there was no info i could get cause FedEx was ruling they never got it when i got witnesses who saw them get the box.

thanks for those who backed me also, i appreciate.

i could never scam anyone(but who really believes that lol)

You greasy scammer you.. haha

Random1010
It's Fedex's fault, and since I'm the one who works with Fedex I'll take the blame.

PIITB Wut Wut
wherez muh escalade?

DBBOOM
11-25-2009, 04:53 PM

Might want to reword this. Everybody is NOT a scammer. I, for one, am not.

Johnny Law.Lulz
11-25-2009, 04:53 PM
joo missed me... hahaha

:laugh:

best triple post to date
This
but pix are gone

I can still see them...

save one and pm it

:laugh::laugh:

not reall worth it...i got scammed for a headunit. 320 dollars. i filed a claim they decided in my favor but all they could recover was 52 cent... so how is it worth it?
This. Paypal can only take whats in the paypal account itself

Alex
Cascade Designs.

I ****in love terra

Cool overreaction Bro

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You greasy scammer you.. haha

Your the real scammer here :sneaky:

godhatescivics
11-25-2009, 04:58 PM
lolz

jerseyboy
11-25-2009, 05:08 PM
It's Fedex's fault, and since I'm the one who works with Fedex I'll take the blame.

WOW!! Dont see many people man up like this!! Much respect for this guy!! dont know you, but I respect how you handled it!

RidnClean
11-25-2009, 05:12 PM
WOW!! Dont see many people man up like this!! Much respect for this guy!! dont know you, but I respect how you handled it!

he's the owner of cascade designs lol.

ciaonzo
11-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Good stuff, Alex. ;)

bernser1er
11-25-2009, 05:19 PM
you cant even trust the shipping company these day's. i hate dealing with them when you got to contact them on the phone .seems like this issue is solved

Random1010
11-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Well, for some reason I can't PM you op. Here's the deal. Fedex is going to run ANOTHER trace on this package and try to find it. They said they'll call me either Friday or Monday to let me know if they have any clue where it is. If they can't find it, I'll be filing with the claims department for the value of the package. Obviously this is going to take awhile so I'm just going to go ahead and ship you out a second 12". As soon as I get ahold of Howie for your shipping details I'll print the label. Earliest pickup date is this Friday. I apologize for the delay!

5cr4ppy
11-26-2009, 12:30 AM
pmd

Plottin4success
11-26-2009, 12:46 AM
WTF?

I wanna see the pics of the girl in the avatar.

jerseyboy
11-26-2009, 12:53 AM
he's the owner of cascade designs lol.

yea I know that. But it was simple of him to blame someone else and not offer to ship an extra sub at his cost. I've seen other companies and how they handle things and its not near how this guy did.

Random1010
11-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Just to make sure Howie is cleared of this, here is the new tracking # of the second sub that's been shipped.