PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Offically

Jay Biz
11-23-2009, 10:46 PM
I dont know what took me so long to sign up. I have reading threads, and looking at the gallery to get visual advise and ideas on this site for years.

I have been into car audio since I was about 13, (born in 79). My older brothers were the ones that turned me on to it, when tape decks was it, with old Rockford Punch 25 amps, when Stroker 15's was rockin, full pullout radios, yeah old school. When there was no Audiobahn. The next time I use Audiobahn, I will loan a black guy money!!! (Aint gonna happen)

I just been switching up over the years, trying to form my own opinion of current products, like the hifonics who jumped on the scene and ran with it, jensens, kenwoods, pioneer, the ever growing Kicker...

I have a cardomain page I *try* to keep updated. But I'm changing something everytime i think it can sound a little better, and dont have time to take pics and post them. Check it out, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2482510

I am not one those guys who think they wrote the laws of car audio, I will do my research, give my opinion and take into consideration all else.

So all in all, Im glad to be here.

Villeza1
11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
I dont know what took me so long to sign up. I have reading threads, and looking at the gallery to get visual advise and ideas on this site for years.

I have been into car audio since I was about 13, (born in 79). My older brothers were the ones that turned me on to it, when tape decks was it, with old Rockford Punch 25 amps, when Stroker 15's was rockin, full pullout radios, yeah old school. When there was no Audiobahn. The next time I use Audiobahn, I will loan a black guy money!!! (Aint gonna happen)

I just been switching up over the years, trying to form my own opinion of current products, like the hifonics who jumped on the scene and ran with it, jensens, kenwoods, pioneer, the ever growing Kicker...

I have a cardomain page I *try* to keep updated. But I'm changing something everytime i think it can sound a little better, and dont have time to take pics and post them. Check it out, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2482510

I am not one those guys who think they wrote the laws of car audio, I will do my research, give my opinion and take into consideration all else.

So all in all, Im glad to be here.

Whether you know it or not, that was pretty prejudice. But welcome to the club.

alexleon86
11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
yeah it was but funny!

Louisiana_CRX
11-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Welcome to the forum

Jay Biz
11-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Didnt mean to offend anyone, I guess that "loan a black guy money..." was a little prejudgiced. It would be a little worse if I wasnt black!!!:D