PDA

View Full Version : 90accordman sold me a broken double din

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Im Over It Im Out $$$ But This Guy Sold A Broken Dvd Player

:fyi:

tc3k101
11-06-2009, 09:24 PM
and you waited 5 months after the sale to say anything and didnt even fully test it? you are at fault here not him. for all we know you dropped it or it got damaged in shipping to the person you sold it to.

DonH
11-06-2009, 09:25 PM
and you waited 5 months after the sale to say anything and didnt even fully test it? you are at fault here not him. for all we know you dropped it or it got damaged in shipping to the person you sold it to.

i concur

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 09:25 PM

infamous_e46 doesnt bullshit. Who cares how long he waited. If it was never dropped, hit, or any other physical abuse was done in infamous_e46's possession then the shipper is at fault.

DonH
11-06-2009, 09:32 PM
infamous_e46 doesnt bullshit. Who cares how long he waited. If it was never dropped, hit, or any other physical abuse was done in infamous_e46's possession then the shipper is at fault.

5 months later?:confused:

Ekimdude
11-06-2009, 09:32 PM

Shut up you pinto bean loving feggot.

tc3k101
11-06-2009, 09:33 PM
and who is to say he didnt drop it? did you accompany him everwhere he went to make sure he never dropped it once or that it didnt get messed up in shipping both from 90accordman or from infamous?

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 09:33 PM
5 months later?:confused:

If it sat on a box on a shelf in a closet and hasnt been abused how did the OP break it? Thats the shippers fault. If he did then it is possible that either one broke it.

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:34 PM
seriosuly i know i didnt fukc it up i dont want **** from this feggot i just want everyone to know he did this

gboo559
11-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Who knows what fedex/ups did throughout the shipping process. They could have tossed it around causing damage. Also having it for 5 months how do we know it was in perfect condition and storage for 5 months?

Not calling anyone a scammer or liar

gboo559
11-06-2009, 09:35 PM
You could have hooked it up once you got it.

Ekimdude
11-06-2009, 09:36 PM
If it sat on a box on a shelf in a closet and hasnt been abused how did the OP break it? Thats the shippers fault. If he did then it is possible that either one broke it.

Why dont you jump off his nuts *****. What if you sold a subwoofer and 5 months later the guy says its blown and it has been since he got it cause he didnt use it.

infamous_e46

you really need to go say this in public with some real people around

and see what happens to you and your snapple drinking buddies

x1le
op = failure

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Why dont you jump off his nuts *****. What if you sold a subwoofer and 5 months later the guy says its blown and it has been since he got it cause he didnt use it.

you dont even own audios you just troll you silly b!tch

DonH
11-06-2009, 09:37 PM

imo its both the seller and buyers issue! since this was brought up now alot longer down the road is the problem! this could have and should have been addressed the day he received the ****ing HU! I dont care how well the guy's reputation is im going to test any used equip right when i get it!

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:38 PM
i love this forum it is ok for people to sell broken **** aslong as the buyer doesnt test it

im not even expecting anything in return i just want everyone to know this fukstick sold a broken dvd player

Shinju
11-06-2009, 09:40 PM

You have no idea what could have happend my friend, this is a case of fault by default. Jose could have taken that unit and had it tested the day he got it no excuses.

James sells some pretty high end gear and I have never seen any negitive feedback on anything he has sold here or SMD.

Ekimdude
11-06-2009, 09:41 PM

UH OH we have an online bully.

94Mazda626
after 5 months I'd tell you to get ****ed too. Did you really need to make two threads about this?

DonH
i love this forum it is ok for people to sell broken **** aslong as the buyer doesnt test it

im not even expecting anything in return i just want everyone to know this fukstick sold a broken dvd player

no its not ok! IN ANY WAY BRO! u just should test it ANYWAYS! does not matter! test every little thing about it!

Wkbdkid
Ive done many transactions wit him an he told me exactly the condition they were in. An when i got the item it was as he said. I would blame the shipping company before him.

ciaonzo
11-06-2009, 09:42 PM
I doubt infamous would scam anyone, he likes it here too much, lol.

It's too bad you couldn't test it for function quicker to know one way or the other. :crap:

Shinju
11-06-2009, 09:43 PM

Now you are making yourself look like the fool man.

No it is not ok to sell busted ****, THIS IS WHY you test things as soon as you get them period.

If you are not wanting anything then why make threads about this?

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:44 PM
i ****ed up by not testing right away

but i received it broken one way or another it looked mint visually but it doesnt function correctly sooo.......because he sells high end gear he is exempt from being called a scammer or liar or thief

Loud3
11-06-2009, 09:44 PM

Who the **** are you?

OP doesn't bullshit.

Probably gunna get better results with quicker checks of the equipment, but regardless, I have bought equipment and waited MONTHS to check it out as well.

Loud3
11-06-2009, 09:45 PM

No it is not ok to sell busted ****, THIS IS WHY you test things as soon as you get them period.

Maybe to let others be warned from his mistake?

:eek:

Ekimdude

Exactly, he thinks he is ruining the seller's rep when in reality he is only tarnishing his own. Noone wants to sell anything to a whiny *****.

whitedragon551
imo its both the seller and buyers issue! since this was brought up now alot longer down the road is the problem! this could have and should have been addressed the day he received the ****ing HU! I dont care how well the guy's reputation is im going to test any used equip right when i get it!

I will agree with this. All I am saying is that just because he installed it 5 months later doesnt mean he was the one who broke it. If it didnt work upon install it had to be shipper/transports fault. There is no other logical links.

TheFiverMan
not taking sides. but why wait 5 months to use it?

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 09:47 PM

Had plans, decided to go a different route, funds? Almost everyone here *****es because of all those problems.

ciaonzo
11-06-2009, 09:47 PM
It's at least plausible that it happened in shipment so you might as well chalk it up to experience and test things quicker from now on.

Did you make good with the person who bought it from you?

Shinju
11-06-2009, 09:48 PM

but i received it broken one way or another it looked mint visually but it doesnt function correctly sooo.......because he sells high end gear he is exempt from being called a scammer or liar or thief

You missed my point, even the best of sellers have been caugh dipping in the scam bucket.

I never said it was ok to scam since he sells high end gear.

So maybe it got damaged in shipping? You do know that UPS and FedEx are horrible when it comes to item safty.

I got an amp from someone who packed it quite well but the box has ****ing boot prints all over it like it was stepped on and kicked around, The amp was accutally sticking out of the box when it was on my door, If it wasnt for the 10 layers of Bubble wrap that amp would have been toast for sure.

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 09:49 PM
I love how everyone jumped down my throat and now they are all saying exactly what I said to begin with.

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:49 PM

i sold it to a reputable person and it doesnt function the way it should i never installed it because the install kit and hvac relocation stuff for my bmw is $250+

Loud3
11-06-2009, 09:50 PM
People wait months to install equipment all the time.

Not all of us want to get our substage installed without a frontstage upgrade.

I would rather take my time, lay everything out and do it all at once, then do it in stages.

I have done almost every one of my installs in such a manner, meaning that I sometimes buy equipment and go periods of time without installing/powering up/checking it.

I agree that it would have been advantageous to check it sooner, but he is STILL warning people of HIS mistake. He isn't seeking restitution, and it seems like a VERY valid thread to me.

If you can't see that, you're BLIND.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 09:50 PM
:crying::wow::pissed::banghead::nono::omg::omg::to matofa::violent::yureawsm:FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Loud3
11-06-2009, 09:51 PM
What's with the '09er party going on in this thread?!

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 09:51 PM
I agree that it would have been advantageous to check it sooner, but he is STILL warning people of HIS mistake. He isn't seeking restitution, and it seems like a VERY valid thread to me.

I agree.

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:52 PM
:crying::wow::pissed::banghead::nono::omg::omg::to matofa::violent::yureawsm:FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

oct 09 gtfo outta here you dont count b!tch

Team Nemesis-DJ
11-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Would make more sense ... sinceyour in Southern Cali ...call james/ray and talk it over with him ...After 5 months you would be SOL ....rule of buying online /test it as soon you get it .

Loud3
11-06-2009, 09:54 PM

Congratulations are in order.

Apparently one of our newer users has found where the smilies are located!

Good job!

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 09:55 PM
What's with the '09er party going on in this thread?!

Do I count? I agreed with the logical point. Same side Ciaonzo and a few others were on. ;)

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Would make more sense ... sinceyour in Southern Cali ...call james/ray and talk it over with him ...After 5 months you would be SOL ....rule of buying online /test it as soon you get it .

another you would say that guy

Loud3
11-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Do I count? I agreed with the logical point. Same side Ciaonzo and a few others were on. ;)

I was referring more towards some of the ignorant posts earlier on, not singling you or Cia out.

:cool:

Team Nemesis-DJ
11-06-2009, 09:57 PM
another you would say that guy

huh ...i guess ..:crazy:

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 09:57 PM
:violent::violent::violent::ot::fce2fce::flamer::d ont:

FAIL X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE HE HE HE:crying::crying::crying:

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 09:58 PM
It's at least plausible that it happened in shipment so you might as well chalk it up to experience and test things quicker from now on.

Did you make good with the person who bought it from you?

of course im the gun he's the holster

lulz :laugh:

Loud3
11-06-2009, 10:00 PM

:

http://journeyamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/idiot.jpg

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:00 PM

FAIL X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE HE HE HE:crying::crying::crying:

holy **** its mr. i got 100 posts you send moofers i send $$ gtfo queef

Corey J.
11-06-2009, 10:01 PM
I have delt with Accordman myself and got exactly what I expected , Quality Product ! If you dont test it then its your fault . I would have told you to go jump on a pogo stick also . If you dont want anything from him than let it go and stop complaining !

ciaonzo
11-06-2009, 10:01 PM
of course im the gun he's the holster

lulz :laugh:

Spoony Stylz.

Cool beans, as long as you handled business.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 10:03 PM
holy **** its mr. i got 100 posts you send moofers i send $$ gtfo queef

This sounds like epilepsy you *****. Get over it. You broke it and are trying to be compensated. People do this crap all the time at Gamestop. They buy a game, play it for about 8 days and bring it back saying yall sold it to me like this and knowing they lying because it is scratched beyond repair. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::c rying::crying::crying::crying:

godhatescivics
11-06-2009, 10:03 PM

i will what jew going to dew

ciaonzo
11-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Now say your sorry to Accordman so you can both continue to enjoy the privilege of trading on the boards. :)

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Internet Gangstas, TTT so sad I bet he gets bullied in school. Every other word is a cuss word. GAIN VOCABULARY YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW GET OVER IT

:verymad::suicide::nono::banghead::wallbash::wallb ash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

ciaonzo
11-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Internet Gangstas TTT so sad:verymad::suicide::nono::banghead::wallbash::wa llbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::terrible:

Someone give this monkey a coloring book.

Or a ban would be nice too.

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:06 PM
i didnt do anything wrong so fukc that **** i could care less if anyone buys my **** aslong as i cant poast ***** whatever im paying don for the repairs

and accordman can go play squat tag in a cucumber patch

aviator08
11-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Its your fault for not testing it, I agree it should of still work when you installed it, but now you cant just blame him for it could of been shipping. I also take a long *** time for a build little by little but its a risk I take not being able to test things, when I buy them from someone.

godhatescivics
Internet Gangstas TTT so sad:verymad::suicide::nono::banghead::wallbash::wa llbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::terrible:

snaps

infamous_e46
This sounds like epilepsy you *****. Get over it. You broke it and are trying to be compensated. People do this crap all the time at Gamestop. They buy a game, play it for about 8 days and bring it back saying yall sold it to me like this and knowing they lying because it is scratched beyond repair. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::c rying::crying::crying::crying:

this guy is using video games as an example what a loser go smoke a bowl in your moms basement and play halo or whatever it is you do

godhatescivics
11-06-2009, 10:08 PM
i didnt do anything wrong so fukc that **** i could care less if anyone buys my **** aslong as i cant poast ***** whatever im paying don for the repairs

and accordman can go play squat tag in a cucumber patch

lolz

Corey J.
11-06-2009, 10:11 PM
OP is getting pissed because he is part of the minority that thinks he is at fault . I dont get it ? You publicly try to humiliate someone and get pissed when bounces back in your face ? Grow up and understand that you were part of the problem and start taking ownership of your own actions instead of trying to argue with everyone who disagrees with you .

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:13 PM
OP is getting pissed because he is part of the minority that thinks he is at fault . I dont get it ? You publicly try to humiliate someone and get pissed when bounces back in your face ? Grow up and understand that you were part of the problem and start taking ownership of your own actions instead of trying to argue with everyone who disagrees with you .

who the **** are you bill oreilly wow this poast is good who brought race or minority into it just wow

tripleb45
This is funny all over a cheap HU. TTT I dont care if you have 1,000,000,000,000,000 posts you and your lackies can go kiss a tip and you all FAIL. This is funny as hell. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I bet you will test it next time. Any way I was just playin but you do need to calm down. Take it as a lost and be wiser next time. These smiles are stupid funny.

infamous_e46

you are part of the whites who think they are above everyone

Corey J.
11-06-2009, 10:14 PM
who the **** are you bill oreilly wow this poast is good who brought race or minority into it just wow
No race involved ! Just pointing out that your in the minority , NOT A RACE THINKG AT ALL IDIOT

whitedragon551

Read much?

tripleb45

YOU...... DUMB....... *** he is talking about numbers not race. Grow up. LOL

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:15 PM
No race involved ! Just pointing out that your in the minority , NOT A RACE THINKG AT ALL IDIOT

like i said before i doubted his sorry *** would own up to it so its like whatever you know

but fact is

90accordman sold a broken double din

Corey J.
11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Read much?

Thats the sad part , if he knows he as part to blame then leave the chit alone ! Understand HE made a mistake and move on . Its part of growing up , Oh I forgot where I was...................:rolleyes:

tripleb45
Everybody On The Count Give This Guy A Fail................1............................. ....................2............................. ...................3

Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ekimdude
Read much?

Why dont you jump off the op's garbanzo beans and get your own life, *****.

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Thats the sad part , if he knows he as part to blame then leave the chit alone ! Understand HE made a mistake and move on . Its part of growing up , Oh I forgot where I was...................:rolleyes:

so the fact that he sold a broken head unit should just be gone in the wind you idiot i dont want anything back i just want people to know that this guy is capable of doing this

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 10:18 PM

He admitted he F'ed up. This thread is just a warning to others who wait to test things until they do their install. Chill out.

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:19 PM
He admitted he F'ed up. This thread is just a warning to others who wait to test things until they do their install. Chill out.

he wont calm down he is

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517419AJXCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:20 PM
with his perfect grammar and excellent explanation of the goings ons up in this bish

Corey J.
11-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Im not the one whos mad ! The real person who should be mad is Accordman .

twistedchild420
11-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Yo....infamous...do we need to pay some niqqa's a visit?

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Im not the one whos mad ! The real person who should be mad is Accordman .

yeah how dare this buyer ever power this thing up and find out is broken and call me out

ciaonzo
11-06-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't think that cucumber patch thingy would work.

BobbyDD
11-06-2009, 10:25 PM

I would rather take my time, lay everything out and do it all at once, then do it in stages.

I have done almost every one of my installs in such a manner, meaning that I sometimes buy equipment and go periods of time without installing/powering up/checking it.

I must be blind then. It's not at all acceptable to say someone sold a broken item without knowing that for sure. It could have very well happened when infamous shipped it. I doubt very many people would give a refund or pay for repairs in this situation. I don't know either party, but this doesn't hurt 90accordman's rep at all in my book. I would think twice before dealing with infamous now though.

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 10:26 PM
I must be blind then. It's not at all acceptable to say someone sold a broken item without knowing that for sure. It could have very well happened when infamous shipped it. I doubt very many people would give a refund or pay for repairs in this situation. I don't know either party, but this doesn't hurt 90accordman's rep at all in my book. I would think twice before dealing with infamous now though.

Infamouse didnt ship it. The other dude did. If what Infamous says is true then it happened in Accordmans possession or in transit.

Ekimdude
11-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Yo....infamous...do we need to pay some niqqa's a visit?

Ohhh scary, what are you guys going to do? Choke him them with your **** beads?

Ekimdude
11-06-2009, 10:27 PM
If I seen you two ****** at my door step I would probaly give you some change thinking you were begging for Special Olympics.

z0n3d0u7
11-06-2009, 10:28 PM

Your an idiot as well as OP if you think its okay to have an electronic item for months on end and trash a man HE ADMITTED WAS A GREAT SELLER's Reputation, AFTER HE SOLD THE ITEM TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I did my set-up at once instead of stages as well. However it IS NOT HARD to hook a headunit up to ANY CAR, And test the DVD playback. The $250 kit *****, Yes. However he could of popped the hood and wired it straight to the batt, And tested everything on it. I tested Everybit of my equipment in my build, Except my 4002 upon arrival. The 4002 had blown output's.. Do you see me running around bashing the seller? NO. Why? Because its not his fault i waited 3 months to test the product that had no warranty.

He mentions this is his second time buying broken equip.. WHY DIDNT YOU LEARN FIRST TIME OP?

It's sad. I used to think you and OP were "Stand up guys". This thread shows how you TRUELY think.

With that said, Id do buisness with Accord before id even THINK about letting either of you sell me something even COD. Im done, Carry on trolls.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 10:28 PM
TTT sad Walmart scammers. Ha ha ha ha ha ha this should be locked it solves nothing it makes the OP look ................... and 90accordman doesnt look too good. Wait I know what broke it...................swine flu.... lol

Corey J.
11-06-2009, 10:31 PM
yeah how dare this buyer ever power this thing up and find out is broken and call me out
I beleive this is one of your original posts

everyone who knows me on here knows i never fully install my gear cuz my car isnt ready

but i recently resold a double din dvd player i tested for turn on and sound only as i was at my friends auto shop to use his tools and i didnt test the dvd playback

well don the guy i sold this unit to hooked everything and the unit wont play cd's or dvd's

and the face mechanism gets stuck open and it is 120 to repair......

it seems that everyone likes selling me broken hu's

I think it says that you powered it up ! Or did you forget that you said this ?

twistedchild420
11-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Ohhh scary, what are you guys going to do? Choke him them with your **** beads?

I'm less disgusted by you then i am sad for you....must **** being a troll that doesn't have **** to his name except a netbook and his aunt's basement.....i bet you get all the ****:rolleyes:

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm less disgusted by you then i am sad for you....must **** being a troll that doesn't have **** to his name except a netbook and his aunt's basement.....i bet you get all the ****:rolleyes:

Whats funny is that hes 29 years old.

BobbyDD
Infamouse didnt ship it. The other dude did. If what Infamous says is true then it happened in Accordmans possession or in transit.

Ahh, for some reason I assumed he shipped it. It still doesn't change anything after this amount of time though.

tripleb45
This is a clear case of people who think that just because they have a million posts people will be on their side. No offense but anyone can up their posts in a matter of a week that doesnt mean sh..... The thing is how you deal with situations and make the forum look better not worse. Had you said your original post and left at how you felt that may have worked better, but to the outside it looks "scammish" on your side simply because you waited so long. This is a situation that a newer member like me would have been more accepted than a person who has so many post "experience" just a word of advice.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 10:36 PM

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to sleep. And donate that hu to the garbage can. at least then it would make sense.

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Ahh, for some reason I assumed he shipped it. It still doesn't change anything after this amount of time though.

It does though. If the OP hooked it up and it didnt work then its Accordman or shipping companies fault. Theres no way to tell who broke it between Accord and the shipping company. Hes just warning that Accord may have possibly scammed and warning others which is perfectly legit. Hes not asking for anything from him in return or asking for his money back.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 10:38 PM
If I felt scammed I would ask for my money back.... but that is just me. I tend to like things that work.

twistedchild420
11-06-2009, 10:39 PM
@ tripleb45....your getting off to a bad start here bud...:crap:

Loud3
Has anyone noticed that tripleb has asked people to say 'fail' over and over, but no one else is saying it?

whitedragon551

No ****. What does my HU have anything to do with this topic?

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Has anyone noticed that tripleb has asked people to say 'fail' over and over, but no one else is saying it?

Im pretty sure thats an epic fail in itself.

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/epic_diving_fail.jpg

BobbyDD
11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
It does though. If the OP hooked it up and it didnt work then its Accordman or shipping companies fault. Theres no way to tell who broke it between Accord and the shipping company. Hes just warning that Accord may have possibly scammed and warning others which is perfectly legit. Hes not asking for anything from him in return or asking for his money back.

It could have been broken by accordman, the shipping company, infamous, the guy infamous sold to or the guy that hooked it up. I don't understand why you're dismissing all those possibilities. This thread is a ***** move in my opinion.

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 10:42 PM

:laugh:

Corey J.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

whitedragon551
It could have been broken by accordman, the shipping company, infamous, the guy infamous sold to or the guy that hooked it up. I don't understand why you're dismissing all those possibilities. This thread is a ***** move in my opinion.

I thought it wasnt working when Infamous hooked it up before he sold it to anyone else? If not then thats my misreading.

Loud3
Your an idiot as well as OP if you think its okay to have an electronic item for months on end and trash a man HE ADMITTED WAS A GREAT SELLER's Reputation, AFTER HE SOLD THE ITEM TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I did my set-up at once instead of stages as well. However it IS NOT HARD to hook a headunit up to ANY CAR, And test the DVD playback. The $250 kit *****, Yes. However he could of popped the hood and wired it straight to the batt, And tested everything on it. I tested Everybit of my equipment in my build, Except my 4002 upon arrival. The 4002 had blown output's.. Do you see me running around bashing the seller? NO. Why? Because its not his fault i waited 3 months to test the product that had no warranty.

He mentions this is his second time buying broken equip.. WHY DIDNT YOU LEARN FIRST TIME OP?

It's sad. I used to think you and OP were "Stand up guys". This thread shows how you TRUELY think.

With that said, Id do buisness with Accord before id even THINK about letting either of you sell me something even COD. Im done, Carry on trolls.

I may not be well respected in anything else, but you will find NO bad rep for me with people that have dealt with me in a buying/selling aspect.

Hell, I even paid Slammed for a bullshit bet we made on the Rays winning the world series last year.

If my outlook on WARNING fellow members about a POSSIBLE issue is offensive to you, by all means, don't deal with me.

You act like there hasn't been MANY issues with RESPECTED people suddenly switching up and running off with money. It happens, it's a fact of life. People lose jobs, lose income, need help, want quick money, and here comes CA.com calling.

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 10:43 PM

holy ****

Ekimdude
11-06-2009, 10:44 PM

Im not 29 years old bro, you should know.

Ekimdude
11-06-2009, 10:46 PM

Why? Cause you and your boyfriends dont like him? Get a life feggot and go make some more video's of your subwoofers, loser.

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 10:46 PM
IMO, i think you really should have checked it when you got it. i mean thats like an instinct tho. we are not sayin your not right, but your still liable for not testing it within such a time period. it also could have been shipping. not accord. so i hate to say this, no one wins haha.

BobbyDD
11-06-2009, 10:48 PM
I thought it wasnt working when Infamous hooked it up before he sold it to anyone else? If not then thats my misreading.

This is infamous' original post in the other thread. He did not fully test it before he sold it.

everyone who knows me on here knows i never fully install my gear cuz my car isnt ready

but i recently resold a double din dvd player i tested for turn on and sound only as i was at my friends auto shop to use his tools and i didnt test the dvd playback

well don the guy i sold this unit to hooked everything and the unit wont play cd's or dvd's

and the face mechanism gets stuck open and it is 120 to repair......

it seems that everyone likes selling me broken hu's

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 10:50 PM
This is infamous' original post in the other thread. He did not fully test it before he sold it.

Ok so that narrows it down to Accordman, shipping from Accordman to Infamous, shipping from Infamous to the guy he sold to, installer error on Dons part, or shipping from Don back to Infamous. I think everyones SOL here.

twistedchild420
11-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Why? Cause you and your boyfriends dont like him? Get a life feggot and go make some more video's of your subwoofers, loser.

Hmm...let's see....i got subs and a wife....you have your **** beaters and some jergens.......also i see your defending your troll boyfriend....cute;)

Loud3
11-06-2009, 10:52 PM

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/123392d1255927194-funny-strange-random-pics-talent_show_arrow.gif

BobbyDD
11-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Ok so that narrows it down to Accordman, shipping from Accordman to Infamous, shipping from Infamous to the guy he sold to, installer error on Dons part, or shipping from Don back to Infamous. I think everyones SOL here.

I agree. It could have also been infamous' fault. There's just too many possibilities and no way to know for sure what happened.:)

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:11 PM

why because you said so?:crying::crying:

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 11:12 PM

yes, he knows all. hahahah. :rolleyes:

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:13 PM

:eek::eek::eek:
::wow::wow::wow::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

right. Who are you? ttt

twistedchild420
11-06-2009, 11:14 PM

Calm down little fella......what are trying to prove? Over on SMD your as calm as a ***** cat....don't try too hard brah:)

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:15 PM
http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/123392d1255927194-funny-strange-random-pics-talent_show_arrow.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jadon087
11-06-2009, 11:15 PM
tripleb45 give it a rest dude don't get annoying.

Loud3
11-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Calm down little fella......what are trying to prove? Over on SMD your as calm as a ***** cat....don't try too hard brah:)

It's way too far past that part...

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:16 PM

What? This crap hasnt happened on SMD and what are you a stalker. No life I tell ya.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Now the nut huggers ttt

whitedragon551
11-06-2009, 11:19 PM

http://lookpic.com/i/212/aNMsOWmS.jpeg

twistedchild420
11-06-2009, 11:20 PM
What? This crap hasnt happened on SMD and what are you a stalker. No life I tell ya.

Okay...look here feggot...you tried to trade your bullshit for my old amp on SMD....and on both here and there you tried to sell your BULLSHIT 5500 watt Kole amp.....that's the only reason i know of you other than your feggoty post and non-picture having build log ......now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying;)

jadon087
11-06-2009, 11:21 PM
dude no one cares stop posting in the thread you wasting server space.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Okay...look here feggot...you tried to trade your bullshit for my old amp on SMD....and on both here and there you tried to sell your BULLSHIT 5500 watt Kole amp.....that's the only reason i know of you other than your feggoty post and non-picture having build log ......now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying;)

I am literally laughing tears. This is funny. This man is still trying to sell Ps2 **** and is comparing that to me selling an amp that got sold you ******. :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap: :handclap:

I have sold everything I have put up for sale. The sad thing is that I probably have more refs than you. Mr *** ***. Go cry somewhere else.

"now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying" for what? talking ****? Thats life get the *** over it. :crying::crying::crying:

twistedchild420
http://lookpic.com/i/212/aNMsOWmS.jpeg

:laugh::laugh::laugh: nice

tripleb45
dude no one cares stop posting in the thread you wasting server space.

......didn't you just post?:crap:

Loud3
11-06-2009, 11:27 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/Zaoben/WantedKeyboard.gif

z0n3d0u7
11-06-2009, 11:28 PM
If my outlook on WARNING fellow members about a POSSIBLE issue is offensive to you, by all means, don't deal with me.

You act like there hasn't been MANY issues with RESPECTED people suddenly switching up and running off with money. It happens, it's a fact of life. People lose jobs, lose income, need help, want quick money, and here comes CA.com calling.

This is true, And i would respect you for that, HOWEVER the guy your backing up has NO PROOF that it DID NOT work when he got it from Accord, Admitted he didnt test it fully, And even went on to sell it to another person as a working unit.

If i turned around and sold the 4002 i spoke about earlier to someone as a working unit, And claim it powered up, but i never tested the output and blamed it on the guy i got it from, You would back me 100% when i trashed the well known seller that sold it to me's reputation? For some reason i dont think you would. And sadly enough i believe its because im not "Well known" around here, And think it's BS that you'd back someone for the simple fact they are well known.

****** situation definantly. But what OP is doing is in my mind a ***** move.

OP: Take your loss, Fix the deal YOU made, And learn to test item's upon recieving. Oh, And quit Slandering people's names when you got no PROOF.

Loud3
11-06-2009, 11:31 PM
This is true, And i would respect you for that, HOWEVER the guy your backing up has NO PROOF that it DID NOT work when he got it from Accord, Admitted he didnt test it fully, And even went on to sell it to another person as a working unit.

If i turned around and sold the 4002 i spoke about earlier to someone as a working unit, And claim it powered up, but i never tested the output and blamed it on the guy i got it from, You would back me 100% when i trashed the well known seller that sold it to me's reputation? For some reason i dont think you would. And sadly enough i believe its because im not "Well known" around here, And think it's BS that you'd back someone for the simple fact they are well known.

OP: Take your loss, Fix the deal YOU made, And learn to test item's upon recieving. Oh, And quit Slandering people's names when you got no PROOF.

There is no 'winner' in this thread. It's full of holes and they're exploited left and right.

Take it how you may, just don't deal with me in the future if it is that offensive.

twistedchild420
I am literally laughing tears. This is funny. This man is still trying to sell Ps2 **** and is comparing that to me selling an amp that got sold you ******. :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap: :handclap:

I have sold everything I have put up for sale. The sad thing is that I probably have more refs than you. Mr *** ***. Go cry somewhere else.

"now just chill the *** out before your stay here is short is all i'm saying" for what? talking ****? Thats life get the *** over it. :crying::crying::crying:

PS2 ****? WTF? Making **** up now?

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn84/Wolf-Assassin/you_fail.jpg

jadon087
......didn't you just post?:crap:

Not worthless fail posts and bashing guys. Grow up.

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:32 PM

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Now that ought to end it. You would think that people with "experience" would know this. This is something a child would do. It is just funny to me that is all.

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 11:32 PM

he really had it coming....lol

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Not worthless fail posts and bashing guys. Grow up.

X2, <---isnt at worthless post bc im agreeing with ^^^:D

Loud3
11-06-2009, 11:34 PM
:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Now that ought to end it. You would think that people with "experience" would know this. This is something a child would do. It is just funny to me that is all.

You're actually doing an AMAZING job showing how a child would act when given access to the internet.

http://blog.wisefaq.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/GreaterInternetDickwadTheory.jpg

tripleb45
11-06-2009, 11:37 PM
You're actually doing an AMAZING job showing how a child would act when given access to the internet.

http://blog.wisefaq.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/GreaterInternetDickwadTheory.jpg

That is actually funny. But was that an "adult" thing to do? I am not saying right now I am acting like an adult, so if you are saying that at least swallow that pill. But the ps2 thing was aimed at white dragon whoever. so edit. I am done though. Peace out this was funny.

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
That is actually funny. But was that an "adult" thing to do? I am not saying right now I am acting like an adult, so if you are saying that at least swallow that pill. But the ps2 thing was aimed at white dragon whoever. so edit. I am done though. Peace out this was funny.

:confused:

twistedchild420
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM

It's not that easy...your fuked 4 life my friend.....and learn how to multi-qoute....your gonna need it troll;)

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 11:41 PM
It's not that easy...your fuked 4 life my friend.....and learn how to multi-qoute....your gonna need it troll;)

i never really realized how handy multi quote really is. its great thanks ca.com :D

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 11:44 PM
thanks for bumping the thread so much guys

well i ****ed up for not fully testing it.......fine whatever

but 90accordman still sold a broken double din and i am being completely serious if some of you cats dont believe me then just dont talk to me on here anymore....

but i am being honest and if you dont believe me go look at my feedback thread i dont sell b.s. equipment

thericanballer
11-06-2009, 11:45 PM
thanks for bumping the thread so much guys

well i ****ed up for not fully testing it.......fine whatever

but 90accordman still sold a broken double din and i am being completely serious if some of you cats dont believe me then just dont talk to me on here anymore....

but i am being honest and if you dont believe me go look at my feedback thread i dont sell b.s. equipment

your still my best caraudio.com friend infamous. :D

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 11:48 PM
everyone google ekimdude is he jewish

99grandprixGT
11-06-2009, 11:49 PM
just take this thread as a warning . if you buy, you should test it fully when you receive it to not end up in this situation.

z0n3d0u7
11-06-2009, 11:49 PM

How do you know this, If you didnt test it? :confused:

infamous_e46
11-06-2009, 11:55 PM
How do you know this, If you didnt test it? :confused:

because when he shipped it i received it in perfect visual condition and i tested it it powered on and looked pretty

then i double boxed it and shipped it to don and he received it in perfect condition and he decided to play a dvd and the **** doesnt work perfectly like accordman claimed it did

now i wonder why did accordman freak out and paypal me my $$ back after i just asked if he had shipped it yet...........maybe he was scared to sell it to someone in ca

z0n3d0u7
11-07-2009, 12:01 AM
because when he shipped it i received it in perfect visual condition and i tested it it powered on and looked pretty

Then why didnt you sell it as "Powering on, And looking pretty" instead of as a working unit?

Also, If he gave you your money back (Your last line of above quote.), what are all these butthurt threads about?

P.S. Everytime you point your finger, You got 3 pointing back at yourself. :fyi:

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM
and to end this already i was raised to not hate or dislike anyone or talk down on them 90accordman i apologize for the foul things i called you.............

but i am telling the truth and buyer beware

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:04 AM
i had to resend the money the kid freaked out after asking if he shipped it out when i originally purchased it

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:04 AM
i had to resend the money the kid freaked out after asking if he shipped it out when i originally purchased it

z0n3d0u7
11-07-2009, 12:06 AM
I bet he wished you would of kept your money and sent the HU back. I know i would of.

I got better things to do then sit here and E-Fight.. Ive made my point clear, And am satisfied.

Carry on with your slanderous act's troll.

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:08 AM
I bet he wished you would of kept your money and sent the HU back. I know i would of.

I got better things to do then sit here and E-Fight.. Ive made my point clear, And am satisfied.

Carry on with your slanderous act's troll.

ok now go sign on to your other name you dumb ****

dirtysouth31
11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
I bought the h/u in question and have bought from infamous with no problems..h/u was in a box full of packing and then inserted in another box..box looked normal to me no dents marks,nothing out of ordinary..now I personally test when I receive so I hooked up to batt on workbench and powered up,so far so good.hit open screen button and screen moved down out of way like it should.I tried to insert a disk and when I put in slot the motor kicked in but wouldn't pull in disk..tried to close screen after trying 8 different disks and screen would get stuck about half way up.I could help the screen by pushing up as I closed it and it would go up..I took vids and sent to infamous and called jvc the next day..tried reset with tech and other possibilities and just sent me to a authorized jvc repair shop..I went with the authorized at a 120 buck estimate because other shop as soon as I said model number he said hell no not in ur life..says there a ***** to repaire..I contacted infamous and its getting worked out..other than 2 problems its in good shape and everything else works

Ekimdude
11-07-2009, 12:13 AM
What a loser ha ha ha, dont talk to me on here anymore. What a fat cry baby. Its funny how you act like your the man rolling a beemer but why dont we see a pic of that beemer? Because its junk, just like the rest of your crap audio you spam the forum with. Wonder why you stuff dont sell? Because its junk, noone wants it, especially for your crappy prices and people dont trust fat taco lickers. Also im not Jewish and thats not me on google, im black.

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:14 AM
what do you drive charlie brown

godhatescivics
11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
What a loser ha ha ha, dont talk to me on here anymore. What a fat cry baby. Its funny how you act like your the man rolling a beemer but why dont we see a pic of that beemer? Because its junk, just like the rest of your crap audio you spam the forum with. Wonder why you stuff dont sell? Because its junk, noone wants it, especially for your crappy prices and people dont trust fat taco lickers. Also im not Jewish and thats not me on google, im black.

i lolz and x2

Ekimdude
11-07-2009, 12:19 AM
1997 Pontiac Sunfire

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:20 AM
u laughing at the dumb **** that disgrace to d-town is sayin wow here is some sorry muthafukkas in here i lol at niqqas tryin to act hard cuz of their city lulzzzzzzxxx10000000000

whitedragon551
11-07-2009, 12:21 AM

WTF? That PS2 thread was like a long *** time ago. I think I bumped it over a month ago and havent touched it since. What the fck does that have to do with anything?

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:22 AM
i lolz and x2

why the fukc are you even laughing you nd your buttfukc friend were selling busted *** subs

godhatescivics
11-07-2009, 12:24 AM
twatt

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:27 AM
and ur homie did that **** knowingly i thought i had a sick double din with time alignment

godhatescivics
11-07-2009, 12:32 AM
stfu nocares

Loud3
11-07-2009, 12:39 AM
stfu nocares

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn318/ClinicallyClueless/Animals/stop-posting.jpg

etznova
11-07-2009, 12:40 AM

then i double boxed it and shipped it to don and he received it in perfect condition and he decided to play a dvd and the **** doesnt work perfectly like accordman claimed it did

now i wonder why did accordman freak out and paypal me my $$ back after i just asked if he had shipped it yet...........maybe he was scared to sell it to someone in ca

visuals don't mean **** when it comes to small intricate mechanical parts that can get dislodged during shipping causing it to no long want to move the laser that would be needed to read a DVD or CD

OP stop claiming that accord sold it to you broke, For **** sake maybe he did maybe he didn't. But i can tell you this i just started working at a UPS hub and i would point my finger there before i would at accord

also how many threads do you need to make about this

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 12:41 AM
/thread

I fuked up

The guy scammed

dr_peeb
11-07-2009, 01:06 AM

It took exactly 100 posts before this was correctly pointed out.

z0n3d0u7
11-07-2009, 01:15 AM
What other name? I dont need another one. Threwout most forum's, I use the same name. Now ive had a few shots and feel like talkin ****. But i wont.

You scammed yourself, So STFU.

njaykaplan
11-07-2009, 01:23 AM
/thread

I fuked up

The guy scammed

What happened? Who scammed?

94Mazda626
11-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Who's the scammer in this thread? Why when you were trying to trade this HU you clearly implied that it worked fine and you had it installed? I think you've hurt your rep more than accordman's

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431029

Must sell I almost crashed watching **** and jackin while driving

hatedonmostly
11-07-2009, 01:29 AM
/thread

I fuked up

The guy scammed

Man...

You cry so much, I'd hate to see what it'd be like to be around you after you broke up with a girlfriend or something.

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 01:33 AM

90accordman
11-07-2009, 02:15 AM

lmao scared to sell it to someone in ca? i'll personally give you my address and phone number so you can stop running your mouth and actually do somethign about it rather then sit on a forum and squawk that i sodl you some headunit that i supposedly knew was broken. I refunded your money the first time because you were way to pushy and it irritated me. if im irritated i rather not deal with you. as you see i havent spent my whole day sitting here *****ing back and foth with you i said my piece and thats it, i know it was working when i sent it. but my words not good enough but your is because you say its my fault.

Then you try to throw into question how many good refs you have, so what i have perfect refs too. so are you saying your perfect refs are valid and mine arent.

I've tryed not to post at all because you really come off as a plain out jackass, but its real hard when you have basically went into every thread ive made and tryed to blackball me.

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 02:19 AM
tell me what i am supposed to do i get a hu i test it it sits on top of a brand new in box amp for months then i sell it and it doesnt work

dood ask don i event sent it in that newegg box u shipped it to me in but i put that box into another

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 02:21 AM
lmao scared to sell it to someone in ca? i'll personally give you my address and phone number so you can stop running your mouth and actually do somethign about it rather then sit on a forum and squawk that i sodl you some headunit that i supposedly knew was broken. I refunded your money the first time because you were way to pushy and it irritated me. if im irritated i rather not deal with you. as you see i havent spent my whole day sitting here *****ing back and foth with you i said my piece and thats it, i know it was working when i sent it. but my words not good enough but your is because you say its my fault.

Then you try to throw into question how many good refs you have, so what i have perfect refs too. so are you saying your perfect refs are valid and mine arent.

I've tryed not to post at all because you really come off as a plain out jackass, but its real hard when you have basically went into every thread ive made and tryed to blackball me.

i misjudged you i thought since we both have perfect sales refs we could come to an agreement but clearly no you were mad defensive from the start

for what reasons well only you know

southpoleman69
Baby. Big baby. 5 months later, nobody knows who's at fault. Technically op would be, shoulda got a pic of DVD player working. Or tested it the right way when u got it instead of sittin it in a box for months then botching about it, like you do for everything anyway

hatedonmostly
i misjudged you i thought since we both have perfect sales refs we could come to an agreement but clearly no you were mad defensive from the start

for what reasons well only you know

Because you've been slandering his name?

gboo559
11-07-2009, 02:22 AM
how do you know it didn't break when you shipped it?

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Because you've been slandering his name?

u silly b!tch i pm'd him first and he was defensive

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 02:25 AM
how do you know it didn't break when you shipped it?

don said it arrived perfect lookin and i double boxed it with peanuts

mikem355
11-07-2009, 02:26 AM
OP broke it shipping it, POS scammer

tripleb45
11-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Wow I cant believe that this is still up. Well while I am in here is anyone selling some Fi BTL 18" subs. lol seriously though. Hit me up. Man this is done seeing how the two are talking just let them handle it guys and help me find my subs. Lets get it.

infamous_e46
11-07-2009, 02:30 AM
OP broke it shipping it, POS scammer

u from jersey

thats the meanest thing i could come up with :p:

smalltown
11-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Thread is crazy. I've been in the same situation before. I had to end up taking a big loss. I learned from it and kept it moving. The same thing should apply here. Always "fully" inspect the equipment you receive as soon as you get it, and document it. I hate to say it E, but the simple mistake you made, has left you with "all" the responsibility in this matter. Too much time has transpired to hold accordman "financially" responsible. What ***** is, even if he sent you a defective unit, (albeit that's some ho shyt), once you received it, it was your responsibility to make sure that piece of equipment was in full working order. Mistakes happen g, your rep is still in good standing. Financially you're at loss, but a lesson learned.

z0n3d0u7
11-07-2009, 05:09 AM
His reps at a good standing?

lulz. I know I dont deal with kids. Good luck with the next man "e".

dbeez
11-08-2009, 09:18 AM
this reminds me of the thread about the ads amp louisianacrx sold.. that is all sorry e you slept

tc3k101
11-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Who's the scammer in this thread? Why when you were trying to trade this HU you clearly implied that it worked fine and you had it installed? I think you've hurt your rep more than accordman's

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431029

x2:confused: :confused: :confused:

infamous_e46
11-08-2009, 10:22 AM
x2:confused: :confused: :confused:

i only tested it and that poast about jackin and drivin was a joke i assumed it worked fine like the

seller with good refs stated but that was not the case /thread

NewAgeKing
11-09-2009, 08:20 AM
What a waste of a thread. Test your **** fully when you get it, plain and simple. In my mind you dont even have the right to bash accords name for it when you dont even know what really happend to the HU. For you to even sell it in working condition when you didnt test it fully shows me how you do business. If anything people should take this thread into consideration before buying from you, not accord.

infamous_e46
11-09-2009, 10:17 AM
What a waste of a thread. Test your **** fully when you get it, plain and simple. In my mind you dont even have the right to bash accords name for it when you dont even know what really happend to the HU. For you to even sell it in working condition when you didnt test it fully shows me how you do business. If anything people should take this thread into consideration before buying from you, not accord.

wow another accord sack swinger he seems to have alot of them but it doesnt change the fact that he sold a broken item so :confused:

dirtysouth31
11-14-2009, 08:39 AM
never mind

90accordman
11-25-2009, 11:51 AM
so it looks like this thread has people all over ca.com assuming im a scammer, i kinda find that to be bullshit considering what transpired here, now i need to deal with this guy going into everythread i make and blatently bashing anything i sell, when in face hes the only person whos ever had a problem with anything ive sold....kinda bullshit but whatever, kinda retarded how things work around here.

dbeez
11-25-2009, 11:54 AM
infamous you are to blame here no one else this is on you..

DBFan
11-25-2009, 12:13 PM
OP is a feg. :fyi: test you **** you dumb ***** maybe then you won't be bitching about it being messed up 5 months down the road. you are a waste of life ******.

Jybfan04
11-25-2009, 12:16 PM
How do you sell equipment to somebody when you aren't even sure it works 100%?

Sounds fishy to me...

Jybfan04
11-25-2009, 12:17 PM
so it looks like this thread has people all over ca.com assuming im a scammer, i kinda find that to be bullshit considering what transpired here, now i need to deal with this guy going into everythread i make and blatently bashing anything i sell, when in face hes the only person whos ever had a problem with anything ive sold....kinda bullshit but whatever, kinda retarded how things work around here.

You should be fine, not taking sides here but from what it seems you did everything on your end...

Just food for thought, did you take into consideration that the op screwed the HU up when he tested it?

infamous_e46
11-25-2009, 06:00 PM
ip check anyone