PDA

View Full Version : jk32sho -- Possible scammer

JarvisB
11-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello,

I bought his ps3 bundle for 250 bucks. sent via paypal.. I paid on 28th.

we were talking on texts, but then right after I sent the payment, he stopped replying my texts..

And obviously he is not making any effort to reach me and let me know if the item has been shipped or not. He could have easily texted me or at least get on CA.com and send me a PM.

He said that he would send the bundle next day after I sent the money but like I said he stopped replying after I sent the money so I have no idea if the item is even shipped out which I strongly doubt it is but I could be wrong.

Just want to give a heads up to everyone about this transaction. Not only that, apparently, he is VERY weak with communication as I can see some others had problems with him before, but all of them were able to reach a solution so hopefully I will be able to do that as well.

KTFO
11-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Hello,

I bought his ps3 bundle for 250 bucks. sent via paypal.. I paid on 28th.

we were talking on texts, but then right after I sent the payment, he stopped replying my texts..

And obviously he is not making any effort to reach me and let me know if the item has been shipped or not. He could have easily texted me or at least get on CA.com and send me a PM.

He said that he would send the bundle next day after I sent the money but like I said he stopped replying after I sent the money so I have no idea if the item is even shipped out which I strongly doubt it is but I could be wrong.

Just want to give a heads up to everyone about this transaction. Not only that, apparently, he is VERY weak with communication as I can see some others had problems with him before, but all of them were able to reach a solution so hopefully I will be able to do that as well.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390765&highlight=jk32sho
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343802&highlight=jk32sho
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357132&highlight=jk32sho

LazyRider
11-02-2009, 06:54 PM
should have searched before doing business with him.

JarvisB
11-02-2009, 07:02 PM
yeah I know those links, I have seen them.

also, it is a mistake on my part as well, I should have searched. I saw that he had decent number of refs on his signature so I was thinking he cant be like this.

Oh well just like I said I wanna give y'all heads up and I already filed a paypal dispute so hopefully I will be getting my 250 bucks back

JarvisB
11-15-2009, 01:24 PM
jk32sho officially is a SCAMMER!

never got the ps3 nor any message from him.

infamous_e46
11-15-2009, 01:26 PM
fucc *** niqqa

JarvisB
11-15-2009, 02:19 PM
yeah that ***** for me.. my claim on him with paypal is supposed to end by tonight so hopefully I will be seeing some cash return tonight

77oldsMAbrotha
11-15-2009, 03:30 PM
that's why i be like f^ck yo references, b!tch

JarvisB
11-16-2009, 01:00 PM
I got screwed.

Paypal refunded me only 10 bucks out of 257.50 that I sent to him.

what an ***.

LazyRider
11-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Did you pay with a cc? If so get the charge reversed. That's really the only way to get your money back in these situations.

funandgames
11-17-2009, 09:07 AM
I got screwed.

Paypal refunded me only 10 bucks out of 257.50 that I sent to him.

what an ***.

sorry to hear that man.

JarvisB
11-17-2009, 10:43 AM
Did you pay with a cc? If so get the charge reversed. That's really the only way to get your money back in these situations.

yeah i paid with a CC, is it possible for me to get it reversed?? what a great idea! lol I ll give my CC company a call today then