PDA

View Full Version : Florida13 Is The Scammer!!!!!!

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:05 PM
TRUTH: From the get go Florida 13 was shady, he wanted to meet me and pick up the battery and said cash was fine. Then last minute says he doesnt do cash. He wanted to paypal and then pick it up. Now people can say whatever they want, but I dont ship anymore so how the *** can I scam. I meet everyone in person, let them check out the item there purchasing and they give me CASH.
This little child told me he was going to drive to me to pick it up since I was selling the Kinetik 2400 for 170 bucks. Then last minute he says he has no transportation and I had to drive to him. He tells me its about 30 minutes. Almost an hour later I arrive at the house he was at, almost in Oldmar and give him the battery. I had to wait for him to leave the USF W.Virginia game late that night to drive out there when I had to work 14 hours the next day.
The next morning he calls me, my family, and wont give up. He tells me I stole it and hes going to the cops. Talking about fingerprints and a camera. LOL I didnt take **** so I told him go for it. I EVEN SENT HIM HALF THE MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL minus the gas he promised to paypal which he never did. This was not because the battery(which was his fault), this was so he would stop harrassing my family and I, and wouldnt try and ruin my name. Bottomline is he said " I left my car unlocked after the battery was put in there". What a FUKIN idiot. Then he tells me that the neighborhood over there is to nice to get broken into. Thats the type of neighborhoods dirtbags target *******. They arent gonna rob poor people. I understand your like 16 and you dont understand the real world yet. But until your balls drop, dont start posting **** u have no idea about. Anyone wants to buy something of mine thats fine. If your close I would rather meet you in person.
To top it all off this little *** told me he would lift the dispute through paypal if I gave him the $75 back. I did it, then he texts me saying he isnt going to lift it and to *** off. Yeah your a stand up guy. I'm done dealing with you so STOP texting me. I'm out a whole battery and half my money cause your a fukin jackazz and dont lock your doors in this recession. Anybody has questions go ahead and pm me and I will answer them. I will even give you a call. And for the ****% that said he wants a plane ticket to come down here? Go for it, but this mossberg and these pits say you make it halfway up my driveway.
It was my stupidity to give this punk his money back, and I know he still has my battery. But its a life lesson, just everyone be careful.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:12 PM
I guess if my big screen gets stolen when I leave my front door open I should go back to best buy and tell them to give my money back???

jadon087
11-01-2009, 02:13 PM
holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:18 PM
I tried to be nice and this little kid got me, but I got family right near him, I might collect my money in person. Im so pissed that this little punk told me he would take the claim off paypal when I gave him half the $ back. Then he text me that he wont lift it until I send MORE. lol He got the battery and wanted all the money.

plugitin
11-01-2009, 02:22 PM
yeah, he should of locked his car...hes a *******. I side with you, because he is an idiot

BushJ311
11-01-2009, 02:27 PM
HE left HIS car open. Anyone could have stolen it. He has no proof it was you. I would not have given him a penny back. would have only accepted cash for local pick up in the first place. I have heard about car break ins and they leave ipods cd players and take the dumbest things.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:29 PM
I laugh cause he kept saying he was sooo broke and needed the money soo bad. The house I met him at looked like it was from the fresh prince of bel-air. Him and his dad were dressed in polo and hollister driving a very nice car in a great neighborhood driving all the way from belleview to go to a football game and spend the weekend in tampa. That doesnt sound like a family that cant put food on the table to me???

infamous_e46
11-01-2009, 02:33 PM
have some zo's do this to him

http://www.khrg.org/khrg2006/reportpix/2006-f11-3.jpg

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:33 PM
I know bush, i agree, but instead I tried to help him out. He sounded so stupid on this site and over the phone I kinda felt bad for him. Even people that arent familiar with the car audio dont sound that stupid when asking questions. I think he was playing stupid to scam. But I learned my lesson. But I KNOW there was NO proof cause I never took it. This kid thinks he lives in a perfect world. Honestly I dont think it got stolen. He is prob. hooking that **** up in his car right now as I speak. I gotta run to work, but I will be back on tomorrow. Any q's just pm me, I jus wanted to clear this up. Thanks guys.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:34 PM
LOL, sad part is i know zos, i do installs for dopeboys daily.... But that stuff im not gonna discuss, ima get something back.. Trust me.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
And im cool wit fach, hes good people.. I never tried to scam him, that incident taught me not to ship fedex.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:37 PM
I see you watchin scammer... dont wait till i go to work to start talkin ur shitttt.

plugitin
11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (10 members and 7 guests)
plugitin , 2loud4youmorris , BushJ311 , Florida13 , griffin850 , Horsemanwill , infamous_e46 , njaykaplan , RidnClean , rmzsuzuki89

we have an audience

Florida13
11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
hahaha omg.. this story is soooo flipped backwards! LOL OMG.. i still got EVERY text.. i nevre said anything about plan ticket.. or i never even said fukin... you added soooo much into your story! wow..

hhaha WHY would u refund some of the $$ if you DIDNT steal it back? if i sold something and the buyer had it stole, i know i wouldnt refund anything back.. id say it was your stupid fault... you wouldnt just refund money back....

your the only one outside... that late... no old peoples going to be out... you know you took it. fess up..

and you CANNOT just dispute on paypal and get your $ back like that... i guess you never used paypal then.. im a web designer, i hardly ever have cash because i get paid online... nobody can SCAM you with PAYPAL you idiot....

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:41 PM
LOL u are an ignorant little child man...

plugitin
11-01-2009, 02:41 PM
hahaha omg.. this story is soooo flipped backwards! LOL OMG.. i still got EVERY text.. i nevre said anything about plan ticket.. or i never even said fukin... you added soooo much into your story! wow..

hhaha WHY would u refund some of the $$ if you DIDNT steal it back? if i sold something and the buyer had it stole, i know i wouldnt refund anything back.. id say it was your stupid fault... you wouldnt just refund money back....

your the only one outside... that late... no old peoples going to be out... you know you took it. fess up..

and you CANNOT just dispute on paypal and get your $ back like that... i guess you never used paypal then.. im a web designer, i hardly ever have cash because i get paid online... nobody can SCAM you with PAYPAL you idiot....

you are so very mis-informed about paypal...

and could you try to make some sense in your next posts...i got a headache trying to decipher your blabber

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:42 PM
I actually care about my name on here cause this is my hobby. I like to keep positive feedback. I fuked up and dealt with ur scammin azz. But that wont happen again.

griffin850
lol i agree plugitin

infamous_e46
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/TiGz509/lilpic.jpg

:fyi:

just provide a valid tracking # to paypal and keep ur monies lulz

Random1010
11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Of course people can get scammed with Paypal. Hell I've been ripped off for $800+ before through PP.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
why r u texting me, talk on here!!!

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I know terra, I told him check the batt in person and bring cash??? no problems.

Serpent710
11-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Florida13.... pack it up i would say your ca.com selling/buying days are officially over.

Florida13
11-01-2009, 02:46 PM
so after you dropped the battery off... you thought in your head, this kids scamming me cause he used paypal? then you drove back when everyone was sleeping and STOLE the battery...

Random1010
11-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Florida13.... pack it up i would say your ca.com selling/buying days are officially over.

We're a fickle crowd here..

KTFO
11-01-2009, 02:49 PM
double post...sorry

KTFO
11-01-2009, 02:49 PM
First of all Fach, I resolved that, that wasnt my fault fedex fuked up the XXX. And I insured it and you got your money back.Yeah you had to wait a little while but I couldnt just pull the money back out my azz. The reason you got that soo cheap was because I had bills to pay.

TRUTH: From the get go Florida 13 was shady, he wanted to meet me and pick up the battery and said cash was fine. Then last minute says he doesnt do cash. He wanted to paypal and then pick it up. Now people can say whatever they want, but I dont ship anymore so how the *** can I scam. I meet everyone in person, let them check out the item there purchasing and they give me CASH.
This little child told me he was going to drive to me to pick it up since I was selling the Kinetik 2400 for 170 bucks. Then last minute he says he has no transportation and I had to drive to him. He tells me its about 30 minutes. Almost an hour later I arrive at the house he was at, almost in Oldmar and give him the battery. I had to wait for him to leave the USF W.Virginia game late that night to drive out there when I had to work 14 hours the next day.
The next morning he calls me, my family, and wont give up. He tells me I stole it and hes going to the cops. Talking about fingerprints and a camera. LOL I didnt take **** so I told him go for it. I EVEN SENT HIM HALF THE MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL minus the gas he promised to paypal which he never did. This was not because the battery(which was his fault), this was so he would stop harrassing my family and I, and wouldnt try and ruin my name. Bottomline is he said " I left my car unlocked after the battery was put in there". What a FUKIN idiot. Then he tells me that the neighborhood over there is to nice to get broken into. Thats the type of neighborhoods dirtbags target *******. They arent gonna rob poor people. I understand your like 16 and you dont understand the real world yet. But until your balls drop, dont start posting **** u have no idea about. Anyone wants to buy something of mine thats fine. If your close I would rather meet you in person.
To top it all off this little *** told me he would lift the dispute through paypal if I gave him the $75 back. I did it, then he texts me saying he isnt going to lift it and to *** off. Yeah your a stand up guy. I'm done dealing with you so STOP texting me. I'm out a whole battery and half my money cause your a fukin jackazz and dont lock your doors in this recession. Anybody has questions go ahead and pm me and I will answer them. I will even give you a call. And for the ****% that said he wants a plane ticket to come down here? Go for it, but this mossberg and these pits say you make it halfway up my driveway.
It was my stupidity to give this punk his money back, and I know he still has my battery. But its a life lesson, just everyone be careful.

THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT...i BET HE WANTED TO DO PAYPAL because he knew he was going to file a dispute to get his money back. I don't think you can win it if files a claim and says he never received it because YOu can't prove you shipped it....He would have the battery, your cash, and the money from paypal...what a POS punk/

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I went to work the next day off 3 hours sleep after driving all the way out to your *** azz. I did u a favor, then u tried to *** me??? Good bye u p.o.s. You will never deal on here again, i will make sure everyone knows bout u.

plugitin
11-01-2009, 02:50 PM
so after you dropped the battery off... you thought in your head, this kids scamming me cause he used paypal? then you drove back when everyone was sleeping and STOLE the battery...

are you serious?
You left YOUR car unlocked...

You didnt bring it inside because it was too heavy (wtf?)...

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:51 PM
I know, thats why he used paypal, I honestly didnt see that coming. But when he said it got stolen I realized what he was trying to do....

infamous_e46
11-01-2009, 02:51 PM
you guys should just get married or have a nice session of angry ************ http://smiliesftw.com/x/madwtcjerkit.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)or even some

http://smiliesftw.com/x/madcuddle.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

or

http://smiliesftw.com/x/rape.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

ThatChevyGuy
11-01-2009, 02:52 PM

Thats quite an assumption you have there, WITH NO PROOF

You're the jackass in this deal.

infamous_e46
11-01-2009, 02:52 PM
ship something small to his crib and enter the tracking inot paypal :)

Serpent710
11-01-2009, 02:53 PM

HE can read minds :eek:

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:54 PM
lol yeah miss cleos from florida...

plugitin
11-01-2009, 02:54 PM
HE can read minds :eek:

oh snap...:eek::eek:

KTFO
11-01-2009, 02:55 PM
griffin...what part of orlando are you in? JW cuz I live there too.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:55 PM
I got his #, Call him now for your free reading!!!!

here to buy
11-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So it would make sense if florida13 had buyers remorse to act like someone stole it, a totally horrible think to do.
BUT the fact is the OP DID pay him some money back, that alone, inherently comes with hint of guilt. Not saying that the OP payed him half back because he is guilty, but by him doing that, I can see why Florida13 feels that the OP did steal it back.

But the cars parked outside, doors unlocked, so it could still have been anybody IF it was indeed stolen and Florida13 is not making stuff up.

If someone claimed I stole something from them, when I didn't (and never would do) and demanded money back from me, I would NEVER pay a cent back to them (unless I felt sorry for them, which may be why the OP paid half back, out of good gesture) , even if they continuously called my cell/house/etc. I'd block their calls and call their PD and tell them he/she is harassing me, and block their numbers from my phones, etc.

But I'm on the OP's side from the contents of the thread.

Serpent710
11-01-2009, 02:58 PM
I got his #, Call him now for your free reading!!!!

i would.. but i dont want to get scammed on my free reading :p:

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Alright fellas i gotta go, thanks for seeing what a fukin idiot this kid is. I pmed ya KTFO.

Fach
11-01-2009, 02:59 PM
yeah but looking at Florida13's track history does not help his story at all, he tried scamming people on ebay and got banned on numerous sites.

griffin850
11-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Only reason I gave him anything back was he said he would not try and bash my name and lift the claim on paypal. He lied about both!!!

griffin850
11-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks fach... he is a scammer, get his # and talk to him for one minute. He is full of ****!!

Fach
11-01-2009, 03:01 PM
its all good, easy resolution just ban him

KTFO
11-01-2009, 03:03 PM
thread posted by florida 13 this morning saying he has a kinetik...hmmm
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442236

plugitin
11-01-2009, 03:09 PM
HAH...caught red handed

michaellane
11-01-2009, 03:17 PM
And for the ****% that said he wants a plane ticket to come down here? Go for it, but this mossberg and these pits say you make it halfway up my driveway.

gay and guilty sounding remark

michaellane
11-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So it would make sense if florida13 had buyers remorse to act like someone stole it, a totally horrible think to do.
BUT the fact is the OP DID pay him some money back, that alone, inherently comes with hint of guilt. Not saying that the OP payed him half back because he is guilty, but by him doing that, I can see why Florida13 feels that the OP did steal it back.

But the cars parked outside, doors unlocked, so it could still have been anybody IF it was indeed stolen and Florida13 is not making stuff up.

If someone claimed I stole something from them, when I didn't (and never would do) and demanded money back from me, I would NEVER pay a cent back to them (unless I felt sorry for them, which may be why the OP paid half back, out of good gesture) , even if they continuously called my cell/house/etc. I'd block their calls and call their PD and tell them he/she is harassing me, and block their numbers from my phones, etc.

but why would the OP feel sorry for the kid? he even said they had a nice car, were dressed in nice clothes and were staying at a house that looked like the fresh prince of bel air.....sounds to me like the kid put the battery in the car and went inside and the OP took it back. no theif would come to some rich neighborhood to steal a car audio battery. that is the only think that doesnt make sense. also the car doesnt have a system in it so who would think hey ima check the trunk and steal their batteries?

edit: he is guilty.

Fach
11-01-2009, 03:26 PM
why wouldn't he steal the other ***** in the car?

plugitin
11-01-2009, 03:27 PM
but why would the OP feel sorry for the kid? he even said they had a nice car, were dressed in nice clothes and were staying at a house that looked like the fresh prince of bel air.....sounds to me like the kid put the battery in the car and went inside and the OP took it back. no theif would come to some rich neighborhood to steal a car audio battery. that is the only think that doesnt make sense. also the car doesnt have a system in it so who would think hey ima check the trunk and steal their batteries?

I see your point, but whos to say mr florida there decides he wants money for something else. Just has to say that it was stolen while he keeps it. Files a PP claim and gets his money back??

94Mazda626
11-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't see the refund as an admission of guilt, there was a dispute filed on paypal. Florida13 said he'd drop the dispute if he sent back part of the money. Getting to keep half the money is better than none when you can't prove that you shipped it. I might have done the same thing.

If the battery really was stolen why didn't the buyer call the cops? And why does he have a post on here from this morning looking for power wire to go with his amps and kinetic battery?

94Mazda626
11-01-2009, 03:31 PM
why wouldn't he steal the other ***** in the car?

My truck has been broken into with a cell phone sitting on the seat, subs in the back, etc. What did they take? The ashtray with $5 in change in it. Maybe the person (assuming there was one) got scared off and didn't take the time to grab the other things

KTFO
11-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Florida 13....nothing to add???