PDA

View Full Version : Can'r respond to posts in review section

snaimpally
10-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Every time I try to respond to a post in the review section, I get this response:

"snaimpally, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

What is the deal?

dman4486
10-30-2009, 11:24 PM
Every time I try to respond to a post in the review section, I get this response:

"snaimpally, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

What is the deal?

they are people's reviews....you are not supposed to be able to comment about someone's review of a product:fyi:

plugitin
10-30-2009, 11:26 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

99grandprixGT
10-30-2009, 11:29 PM
i like when some people ask questions in there and wondering why no one responds.

snaimpally
11-07-2009, 01:12 PM
they are people's reviews....you are not supposed to be able to comment about someone's review of a product:fyi:

You mean I can't ask the reviewer a specific question about the product that they reviewed? That seems a bit lame.

DBfan187
11-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Don't worry, I can't post in there either.

NightDrifter05
11-07-2009, 01:19 PM
You mean I can't ask the reviewer a specific question about the product that they reviewed? That seems a bit lame.

Have you ever heard of this amazing thing called a PM?

DBfan187
11-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Porch Monkey?