PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

PuMpDatBaSs420
10-29-2009, 05:02 AM
So i finally moved closer to town, dont have to use dial-up anymore, and have browsed this sites crazy builds before and decided id like to b a part of it. i would like to think i know a decent bit about cars and car audio, tho im always trying to expand my knowledge set.

I used to drive a 95 Integra LS, but totaled it in the snow this past winter, havent gotten a new one yet but should be soon. ill most likely be getting another 3rd gen Teg.

I live in Dover, PA. not too much going on around here other than the typical 2 12", <2k watt setup, so hopefully i can get my own build going thatll more than top local competition. :cool:

PS: i have noticed some people on here are kind of **** about spelling/grammar, i try my best but i use my blackberry alot and sometimes my short-type hits me on the computer too.

abrhino
10-29-2009, 05:10 AM
welcome to assholeville.. i hope you have a flame suit and do not get offended easily

PuMpDatBaSs420
10-29-2009, 05:36 AM
welcome to assholeville.. i hope you have a flame suit and do not get offended easily

no i dont, but thanks for the warning, ive perused this site before checking out the projects, ive seen the "love" around here.

denim
10-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Welcome to CA.com.