PDA

View Full Version : Noob hope this site helps I have sum ?'s

my97tbird
10-23-2009, 03:42 PM
I have a 97 Thunderbird and I am building my own box in the next couple days. I would like to know what the specs should be? I have 2 12" DB Drive (Model #: PLW12D4) and 2 Crunch Pzi 1500.1 So, each sub has its own amp. The specs I have now are 38Lx15Wx18D (L=lenght W=width D=depth) and the subs would be as far left as possible and there would be a port on the right side of the box (right side facing the wheel well) 11" long x 6" diameter So, where should the port be placed if all this information is right. Also, how far from the left side and how much room in between the subs should there be. If all this info isnt correct, Then what should the correct info be? I would appreciate any and all knowledgeable info and if you need anymore info let me know and I will tell you as much as I know. The max. specs the box can be is what I have now except the face of the box can be 1" longer and the depth can be up to around 25" otherwise I only have 16" from floor to top But I need room to get the box in there. So, please help thank you. My email is: [email protected] for any ?'s.....

denim
10-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Welcome to CA.com.