PDA

View Full Version : dropped_tb bad buyer

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:08 AM
I sold a sub to him on CACO,he got it and said one of the voice coils were blown(was fine for me)anyway he said he didn't want to send it back because shipping was to much, he wanted me to give him half of his money back. I sold the sub for 115.00 shipped,I could have said the sub was blown and got the same amount. So if I give him 60.00 back that means with shipping and paypal,he would get the sub for 10.00,why would I do this? He never said he wanted a full refund,anyway someone on CACO said I told them the sub was smoking,when I just told them that the sub started to stink a little of a 1200D,I turned down the gain and never smelled the smell again and the sub was fine. Anyway dropped_tb then emails me after I said I would not give him a partial refund,becuase the sub was fine and called me a retard and says,the people on CACO are talking **** about me. He then files a paypal dispute and then immediately files a claim,without me being able to state my case,I am banned on CACO for a month because I said a sub was ugly and got into a couple of arguments. I left dropped_tb my email so he could get in touch with me because i knew I was going to get banned. I am in no way trying to scam him and will gladly give a full refund once I receive the sub back,but him and some people on CACO are accusing me when i'm unable to defend myself.

infamous_e46
10-20-2009, 02:10 AM
call paypal

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:12 AM
call paypal

Yeah,i am not worried about 115.00 but he tried to make me sell him the sub for 10.00.i could see if he asked for a full refund from the start.

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:13 AM
stop being a *****.

you told another member that you were playing it and it started getting stinky.

unless ups hooked it up to a wall socket when it was shipped, a coil wouldnt just die.

i think half back for a recone that was not received in the described condition is more than fair.

Dak446
10-20-2009, 02:15 AM
I'm w/ dropped and silvercookie. voice coils don't just get blown in shipping. he was trying to be a nice guy and only ask for half back, but u ***** about that too.

Dak446
10-20-2009, 02:16 AM
and you make a thread trying to cover your own *** over here. he has pics of it on a dmm. obviously, you're not telling the truth.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:19 AM
stop being a *****.

you told another member that you were playing it and it started getting stinky.

unless ups hooked it up to a wall socket when it was shipped, a coil wouldnt just die.

i think half back for a recone that was not received in the described condition is more than fair.

I said that in my first post,never said it was blown. Regardless fair is him getting his money back. Did you not read my post when i said I would give him a full refund? Why do you little boys get on here and talk ****? Just leave please.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:21 AM
and you make a thread trying to cover your own *** over here. he has pics of it on a dmm. obviously, you're not telling the truth.

Shut your ***** *** up,I would have responed over there but i'm banned,I said I'll give a full refund,dumb ***.

DonH
10-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Ronin your a d-bag. you sold a blown moofer as working. this happened to me except it was a ripped spider. didnt notice since sold sub in box. what did i do. gave the buyer $150 back since i sold him a motor and basket. come clean d-bag!

thegreatestpenn
10-20-2009, 02:22 AM
this is gonna get UGLY :popcorn:

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:24 AM
so then why wouldnt you mention it was smoking to the seller?
apparently you gave it cancer and just got one of its lungs removed.

stop being a c0ckpu55y.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:25 AM
Wow!! The GUILTY one made a thread to defend himself before i made a thread about him. :crazy:

You got guts man. I guess retards do it this way?? :suicide:

SO, Im the one who lost money by getting a broken sub and I am a bad buyer?

I guess your mom took too many pills during her pregnancy with you that's why you ended this way. I pity you man.

godhatescivics
10-20-2009, 02:25 AM
whats wrong joo maDD ronin

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:27 AM
Ronin your a d-bag. you sold a blown moofer as working. this happened to me except it was a ripped spider. didnt notice since sold sub in box. what did i do. gave the buyer $150 back since i sold him a motor and basket. come clean d-bag!

What don't you get about me giving a full refund,I'm not going to sell the sub for 10.00. Don't come in here and talk ****,you don't know me. I not trying to start trouble he will get a full refund.

DonH
10-20-2009, 02:28 AM
What don't you get about me giving a full refund,I'm not going to sell the sub for 10.00. Don't come in here and talk ****,you don't know me. I not trying to start trouble he will get a full refund.

thats nice to hear. :handclap:

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:28 AM
so then why wouldnt you mention it was smoking to the seller?
apparently you gave it cancer and just got one of its lungs removed.

stop being a c0ckpu55y.
It wasn't smoking

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:29 AM
ill believe it when he says he has the money in his acct.

dropped_tb
Yeah,i am not worried about 115.00 but he tried to make me sell him the sub for 10.00.i could see if he asked for a full refund from the start.

If you didnt send a broken sub in the first place, we would not have this problem right? :rolleyes:

You should be ashamed of yourself man. Unless, of course, there's no more left. :laugh:

silvercookie
anyway someone on CACO said I told them the sub was smoking,when I just told them that the sub started to stink a little of a 1200D,I

grimreper912003
10-20-2009, 02:31 AM
I'm with dropped on this one. The coil was blown before shipment. As a seller it is your responsibility to know and disclose this information with a buyer. If he had known it was blown do you think he would purchase it?

$65 is not enough to get a recone. You screwed your self by not stating it was blown. If you had you wouldn't have to issue any refund and you could have gotten close to the same out of it.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:31 AM
Wow!! The GUILTY one made a thread to defend himself before i made a thread about him. :crazy:

You got guts man. I guess retards do it this way?? :suicide:

SO, Im the one who lost money by getting a broken sub and I am a bad buyer?

I guess your mom took too many pills during her pregnancy with you that's why you ended this way. I pity you man.

Man,if you wanna work this out we can,you can PM me or email me,or we can handle by paypal,I did not know the sub was blown,don't assume I'm lying
I could have made a mistake I never said you blew it,just get at me like a grown up or we can let paypal handle it.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:33 AM
ill believe it when he says he has the money in his acct.

are you his B itch?

DonH
10-20-2009, 02:34 AM
jesus fawk. ship the woofer back at sellers expense. yes it ***** but it happens...... or seller pay for re-cone its that simple!

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:34 AM
are you his B itch?

no, im someone that has been scammed, and cant stand it when someone intentionally leaves out a little detail hoping it would go un-noticed until it is too late.

DonH
10-20-2009, 02:35 AM
are you his B itch?

keep digging a hole man....

http://www.raincatcher.org.uk/images/kp3.jpg

thegreatestpenn
10-20-2009, 02:36 AM
sticks and stones can break my bones, but e-fights entertain me

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:36 AM
sticks and stones can break my bones, but e-fights entertain me

and pron.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:37 AM
I'm with dropped on this one. The coil was blown before shipment. As a seller it is your responsibility to know and disclose this information with a buyer. If he had known it was blown do you think he would purchase it?

$65 is not enough to get a recone. You screwed your self by not stating it was blown. If you had you wouldn't have to issue any refund and you could have gotten close to the same out of it.

I did not know it was blown,it sounded just as it did the day I got it,it had a smell for not even a minute,I even took a picture of the coils on CACO becuase they were kind of dark.but that exactly how they looked when they were installed,for all the people talking ****,this is grown up business,you are not needed in this discussion.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Thanks for the support guys. :cool:

Ronin is telling me now that he will refund me if i will send the sub back to him. :crazy:

Maybe smoke from the sub got in him? :eek:

Shipping it back to him will cost me around $50. I will still lose a lot of money.

Im gonna wait for my refund. Im fine with a partial refund but he declined. I guess he loves my monies.

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:39 AM
yes we are needed, to get the point across to your *******.

grimreper912003
10-20-2009, 02:40 AM
How much for the motor? :)

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:42 AM
Well man either pm me or email me,like I said. I did not intentionally sell you a blown sub,there are people on here that,have had their sub smell,that doesn't mean it's blown,and it only happened once. I don't want to get into arguments,we can make it right.

DonH
10-20-2009, 02:42 AM
How much for the motor? :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ****ing hilarious!

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the support guys. :cool:

Ronin is telling me now that he will refund me if i will send the sub back to him. :crazy:

Maybe smoke from the sub got in him? :eek:

Shipping it back to him will cost me around $50. I will still lose a lot of money.

Im gonna wait for my refund. Im fine with a partial refund but he declined. I guess he loves my monies.

You can't talk to me one on one? Also this is how paypal works,you have to send back first.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:44 AM

If he told me that it "stinked" or blown, i would not buy it.

Now we know how scammers do it...they lieeeeee....

Right Ronin? :crazy:

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:45 AM
uhh, no.

the money is already in your acct.

you hit send money, his email, enter amount, and send.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:46 AM
You can't talk to me one on one? Also this is how paypal works,you have to send back first.

One on one? Ooohhhhh im scared. Scammers got a Union now? :eek:

basscort2009
10-20-2009, 02:48 AM
im in with the popcorn but i think its gay that ppl post threads before the WHOLE situ is over. ronin should have waited til he got a claim against him or waited until other guy shipped back. they should "keep it to PMs" lol im not on eithers side but its just annoying seeing, "well he said this" and " oh yea you said this":rolleyes:

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:48 AM
uhh, no.

the money is already in your acct.

you hit send money, his email, enter amount, and send.

After him scamming me, he wants me to send the sub back.

I think this will happen:

Ronin got his sub back plus all of my money

Me = No money, no sub

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 02:50 AM

Me = No money, no sub

i know, i was talking to ronin.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:51 AM
He filed a dispute,this is how it works. I'm trying to resolve this,you guys are trying to start trouble,how am I a scammer when I said I will give a refund,dropped_tb wants a sub for 10.00.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:51 AM
im in with the popcorn but i think its gay that ppl post threads before the WHOLE situ is over. ronin should have waited til he got a claim against him or waited until other guy shipped back. they should "keep it to PMs" lol im not on eithers side but its just annoying seeing, "well he said this" and " oh yea you said this":rolleyes:

You know the GUILTY ones. :crazy:

He started a thread to defend himself before i even start one to state my case.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:52 AM

Your right,it's just he was on CACO talking ****,and i couldn't defend myself.

basscort2009
10-20-2009, 02:52 AM
You know the GUILTY ones. :crazy:

He started a thread to defend himself before i even start one to state my case.

exactly before it was solved and verified scammer or no scammer.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:53 AM
He filed a dispute,this is how it works. I'm trying to resolve this,you guys are trying to start trouble,how am I a scammer when I said I will give a refund,dropped_tb wants a sub for 10.00.

Huh? What are you talking about. I tried talking to you by email first asking for a PARTIAL REFUND TO HELP ME BUY A RECONE BUT YOU DECLINED.

Who said I want a sub for $10?

And you want me to pay the fee for shipping a defective item back to you?

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:54 AM

Me = No money, no sub

That can't happen,you filed a claim. I don't even think that way,why are you assuming?

thegreatestpenn
10-20-2009, 02:54 AM

Me = No money, no sub

that's not how a paypal claim works from what I've seen. you usually need proof of return shipping before they do a chargeback.

carry on :popcorn:

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:55 AM
Duh? :rolleyes:

You have my money + I have a broken sub?!

csu87
note to self: ronin is a scammer, dont deal with him

basscort2009
that's not how a paypal claim works from what I've seen. you usually need proof of return shipping before they do a chargeback.

carry on :popcorn:

can i has some of that popcorn. i already ran out :(

csu87
10-20-2009, 02:56 AM
seller should pay for return shipping if he sent a defective item. just good business

Mr.Ronin_2U
I'm done on this,I said what I had to say,this will get resolved,dropped_tb,you have my email so we can let this play out in paypal or resolve ourselves,I will not fight a paypal claim,i will refund you.

silvercookie
note to self, ronin is a bizitch, and cant tell the true, now take action for his ****-ups.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 02:58 AM
note to self: ronin is a scammer, dont deal with him

Offering a full refund is scamming?

csu87
10-20-2009, 02:58 AM
Offering a full refund is scamming?

after you made a thread and then realized you were in the wrong

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 02:59 AM
So send some money my way to pay for shipping the broken sub back to you.

I told you that I dont have a lot of money thats why i bought your sub that you offered for a good price (when you said its working)

How can i send the sub back to you if you have what's left of my money? Is that hard to understand?

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 03:00 AM
note to self, ronin is a bizitch, and cant tell the true, now take action for his ****-ups.

Thanks.

silvercookie
10-20-2009, 03:01 AM
no prob.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 03:02 AM
seller should pay for return shipping if he sent a defective item. just good business

You got that right. :cool:

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 03:03 AM
So send some money my way to pay for shipping the broken sub back to you.

I told you that I dont have a lot of money thats why i bought your sub that you offered for a good price (when you said its working)

You filed a claim,paypal won't let money move from my account until this is resolved. We will just wait on them,like I said I will give you a full refund,their going to make you pay for shipping. Email me or pm me,thanks.

infamous_e46
10-20-2009, 03:04 AM
http://boingboing.net/images/carls-parody.jpg

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 03:06 AM
after you made a thread and then realized you were in the wrong

I said this in my first post. Thanks

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 03:12 AM
Okay so if you are really serious in cleaning your name i will make an offer. i want this to be in an open forum so that we have witnesses. I just dont trust you anymore after what you did.

Just send $40 to me to help me with the price of a recone and we're good. i will email paypal and let them know that we have resolved the problem.

You can send money order or whatever way you want. Maybe you could try sending via paypal.

I think this is a fair offer. If you dont agree with this post your reasons here.

csu87
10-20-2009, 03:12 AM
I said this in my first post. Thanks

no you wanted the buyer to pay to ship it back. thats not a full refund. a full refund means the buyer isnt out any money dumbshit

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 03:16 AM
no you wanted the buyer to pay to ship it back. thats not a full refund. a full refund means the buyer isnt out any money dumbshit

Back up,you have nothing to do with this.

csu87
10-20-2009, 03:17 AM
Back up,you have nothing to do with this.

just letting you know YOU'RE RETARDED

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Okay so if you are really serious in cleaning your name i will make an offer. i want this to be in an open forum so that we have witnesses. I just dont trust you anymore after what you did.

Just send $40 to me to help me with the price of a recone and we're good. i will email paypal and let them know that we have resolved the problem.

You can send money order or whatever way you want. Maybe you could try sending via paypal.

I think this is a fair offer. If you dont agree with this post your reasons here.

Send the paypal request for 40.00 refund and take off the claim so I can send it to you.

godhatescivics
10-20-2009, 03:18 AM
hmmmm interesting

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 03:19 AM

Yeah i will be out of shipping fees yet Ronin is saying that he will give a full refund. He really is a dumbshit! :laugh:

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 03:22 AM
Okay i sent the request. You can paypal me the money now. Im only asking for half of recone. I think thats a fair offer.

Cleaning your name is up to your actions now.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 03:33 AM
Okay i sent the request. You can paypal me the money now. Im only asking for half of recone. I think thats a fair offer.

Cleaning your name is up to your actions now.

My name is clean,regardless. I know that I didn't try to sell you a blown sub,I could have got the same price for the motor and basket. Sorry this happened to you.

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 03:43 AM
My name is clean,regardless. I know that I didn't try to sell you a blown sub,I could have got the same price for the motor and basket. Sorry this happened to you.

So are you going to send the partial refund or not?

The point is, whether you intentionally or not, sold a defective item to a buyer you should make it right for the buyer. Not for yourself. you are the seller, you are responsible to know what you are selling.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 03:46 AM
read your other thread

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 03:48 AM
read your other thread

YGPM. Lets try to resolve this now

dropped_tb
10-20-2009, 04:50 AM
After a lot of name calling and anger, we finally got our wits together and resolved the situation :)

I (the buyer) got my partial refund from Ronin (seller) as agreed.

Mr.Ronin_2U
10-20-2009, 04:50 AM
I jumped the gun dropped_tb is a good guy. Issue resolved

denim
10-23-2009, 05:48 PM
It's really sad when drama from one site spills over to here.