PDA

View Full Version : Accident

CMattox23
10-15-2009, 07:56 PM
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/29/downsized1015091343.jpg

This happened today while I was with my buddy in his 5.9 r/t...radiator got pushed in about 5inches..we were sittin in the median of the highway and he didn't see the car cuz of the A-pillar and he started creepin across and she just struck us @ about 60....**** woulda ****** for me if we were a couple more feet out into the lane :crap:

The only way I can explain the angle she hit us and why she only clipped the right side was I guess cuz she noticed at the last sec and hung a hard right...that would also explain why her left rear was folded under her car just about..

Best part of the story was.....she was holding her neck..........surprised?

I VIK I
10-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Thats it, Lesson learned! Never crash into a african american? Thats what the moral of the thread is right?

kowboy
10-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Wait...aren't you the one who was *ahem* "concerned" about a drug bust in your high school? If you and your buddy weren't dopeheads smoking weed and driving, he might have seen her car, right? You're caucasian (for lack of a better word) aren't you?...............surprised?

99grandprixGT
10-15-2009, 10:19 PM
so maybe she hurt her neck?

Annnarbor84
10-15-2009, 10:21 PM
You fuckers were probably high as a kite, justice served:fyi:

1rockford1
10-15-2009, 10:22 PM
oh boy

CMattox23
10-15-2009, 11:43 PM
so maybe she hurt her neck?

Maybe she did, although I doubt it.

Thats it, Lesson learned! Never crash into a african american? Thats what the moral of the thread is right?

Here, I'll edit my post for you sir.

Wait...aren't you the one who was *ahem* "concerned" about a drug bust in your high school? If you and your buddy weren't dopeheads smoking weed and driving, he might have seen her car, right? You're caucasian (for lack of a better word) aren't you?...............surprised?

How does a drug search in my school make me a pothead? And na, I saw the car, he didn't. There's a Nor'easter that's on it's way thru so it was pouring on and off all day. Although I already did explain why he didn't see the car but I guess you didn't read that part :crap:

Also, I'll edit my post for you as well as I offended you too I guess. Has nobody else ever heard of a person faking an injury to get money?

You fuckers were probably high as a kite, justice served:fyi:

I guess you didn't read why he didn't see the car?

CMattox23
10-15-2009, 11:45 PM

And what's me being caucasian got to do with smokin dope? Why would I be surprised at a white person smokin?

Annnarbor84
10-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Should have cut the a pillar out then this would not have happened, although I still believe you guys were ******* as high as the moon

CMattox23
10-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Should have cut the a pillar out then this would not have happened, although I still believe you guys were ******* as high as the moon

Perfect explaination, maybe I should cut the a pillars off of my truck.

JimJ
10-15-2009, 11:51 PM
This is why stopping in the median is a horrible idea :fyi:

CMattox23
10-15-2009, 11:52 PM
This is why stopping in the median is a horrible idea :fyi:

Floorin it all the way across FTW

Annnarbor84
10-15-2009, 11:53 PM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/robert817/Movies/Fear%20and%20Loathing/Dr_Gonzo_Acid.jpg

Do it:fyi:

99grandprixGT
10-15-2009, 11:58 PM
that *****

kowboy
10-16-2009, 12:17 AM
How does a drug search in my school make me a pothead? And na, I saw the car, he didn't. There's a Nor'easter that's on it's way thru so it was pouring on and off all day. Although I already did explain why he didn't see the car but I guess you didn't read that part :crap:

I was just ****in' with you man...don't get bent outta shape, lol! ;)

And what's me being caucasian got to do with smokin dope? Why would I be surprised at a white person smokin?

I was just feeding you the same biased (albeit sarcastic) crap you originally wrote, calm down man...why would you be surprised a black woman was holding her neck?

...and at least u edited that part out now, that was pretty big of you...

CMattox23
10-16-2009, 12:29 AM

I was just ****in' with you man...don't get bent outta shape, lol! ;)

I was just feeding you the same biased (albeit sarcastic) crap you originally wrote, calm down man...why would you be surprised a black woman was holding her neck?

...and at least u edited that part out now, that was pretty big of you...

Na it's all good, I took it out because I guess it would offend some people on here and I was said it because I've always heard jokes about black people faking injuries for teh monies lol

jadon087
10-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Na it's all good, I took it out because I guess it would offend some people on here and I was said it because I've always heard jokes about black people faking injuries for teh monies lol

Wow well faking or not hope she cleans your boys pockets.

CMattox23
10-16-2009, 12:35 AM
Wow well faking or not hope she cleans your boys pockets.

why?

Louisiana_CRX
10-16-2009, 01:56 AM
that sux