PDA

View Full Version : Interior Of Sub Box

dons4beachin
11-23-2003, 12:40 PM
[/SIZE][COLOR=Blue]I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I CAN SPRAY IN MY SUB BOX & CABINET I JUST BUILT TO GIVE IT A NICE LOOK & COVER IMPERFECTIONS. I WAS THINKING SPECKLE PAINT,SOMETHING THAT APPLIES HEAVY.ALSO I'M TRYING TO COVER MY WEDGE BOX IN VINYL & ITS FREAKIN HARD,DOES ANY1 HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT WILL HELP?THERE MUST BE A TRICK TO DOING VINYL.THIS IS MY FIRST SETUP I'M BUILDING: PIONEER AVH-7500DVD, MB QUART Q-216 FOR FRONT, MB QUART R-216 REAR, POWERED BY (2) MA/AUDIO 2582,(2) ALPINE 12"SWR1241D SUS POWERED BY (2) ALPINE MRD-M500.DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOD SETUP & DO I NEED ANYTHING ELSE?

kingpin_jeffie
11-23-2003, 01:06 PM
I really dont see a need to paint the inside of your box as no one is going to see it. The only place that I would even consider painting is the last leg of the port but then again you have a sealed box so I wouldnt worry about it.
As for vinyl take your time and start on the side facing the observer so its easier to get all the seams on the back where you wont see them. Basically just wrap it like a present.
Your setup sounds nice for yourfirst very nice indeed. It looks like you have everything you need. Good luck.

dons4beachin
11-23-2003, 01:27 PM
ty, but its actually a sub box and cabinet for my amps so i want it to look kick-a--