Hes a scammer.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437712&page=1

apsabr
10-09-2009, 12:41 AM
^^^^thank u so much for being there to show everyone a ups shipping mistake

whitedragon551
10-09-2009, 12:44 AM

No problem. It also shows your horrible attitude and that you dont pack your **** so you feel like your not responsible for it.

dbeez
10-09-2009, 12:44 AM

hand your keys to your car to a drunk guy and when he kills someone tell the judge its not your fault he did that all you did was give him the keys to get home not your problem someone got hurt on the way..Your logic and overall demeanor is that of a straight up *******..

apsabr
10-09-2009, 12:51 AM
hand your keys to your car to a drunk guy and when he kills someone tell the judge its not your fault he did that all you did was give him the keys to get home not your problem someone got hurt on the way..Your logic and overall demeanor is that of a straight up *******..

ur logic and overall demeanor is here to show everyone ur a loser and have nothing better to do with ur night:-)

whitedragon551
10-09-2009, 12:52 AM
ur logic and overall demeanor is here to show everyone ur a loser and have nothing better to do with ur night:-)

Thats actually perfect logic and a perfect example of what your saying.

dbeez
10-09-2009, 12:53 AM
But unlike you my buyers get their stuff as described and can sell stuff at anytime if i want now you on the other hand might be how do yu say ****ed cause reslve the issue or not your a ******* and not going to be selling anymore on here those are facts nt talking out my *** like you..

whitedragon551
10-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Whats funny is this forum hates everyone all the time. The minute one good guy gets scammed by an ******* the entire forum gangs up on him and they all come together. The internetZ are a magical place.

blaze383
10-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Get the **** off his *** my god you guys are pathetic....do you sit here and beat off to car audio ****? So something happeings during packaging, he is trying to fix it and this guy said he had a flawless transaction so get off his **** he isn't out to scam anyone or he would have never even sent the ****ing subs. My friend is not a scammer he has a job makes good money, he has no reason to get anyone but all of you can do is talk **** about him it pisses me off. I know he can come off with a bad attitude but he will fix anythig he can I know this guy, we have been close friends over 5 years.

whitedragon551
10-13-2009, 11:31 PM
To bad he said he wasnt going to do anything about it and it wasnt his problem before the entire forum got ready to bend him over.

Ekimdude
10-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Get the **** off his *** my god you guys are pathetic....do you sit here and beat off to car audio ****? So something happeings during packaging, he is trying to fix it and this guy said he had a flawless transaction so get off his **** he isn't out to scam anyone or he would have never even sent the ****ing subs. My friend is not a scammer he has a job makes good money, he has no reason to get anyone but all of you can do is talk **** about him it pisses me off. I know he can come off with a bad attitude but he will fix anythig he can I know this guy, we have been close friends over 5 years.

u betta watch who u talkin to

Ekimdude
10-13-2009, 11:35 PM
and he is a scammer u little feglet.

Ekimdude
10-13-2009, 11:35 PM
dont make me tell you again

ciaonzo
10-13-2009, 11:49 PM

He has a %90 feedback rating on eBAy. He's either shady or doesn't know how to handle his business. Either way, his attitude had a much greater affect on his potential future dealings than your too-little-too-late defense rant. Stop crying and let him be his own man.

blaze383
10-13-2009, 11:53 PM

**** off I'll talk **** to whoever I please where on the ****in internet you piece of lowlife ****. Get a ****ing life.

Rich B
10-13-2009, 11:54 PM
http://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=98208&d=1201033325

blaze383
10-13-2009, 11:55 PM

Tell me all you want your not ****, you think your hard talkin **** to me on a forum ? Go get a playboy and take sometime to yourself this is gettin ridiculous....and do you even have any part in this dealing? Im backing my friend up whether you like it or not so **** off.....

LazyRider
10-14-2009, 05:43 AM

I think you need to look through this thread and look how he handled the situation:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437712

The reason people came in and defended the person he sold to is mainly because a lot of people on here have been scammed and dealt with bad sellers and it gets us mad when sellers act the way your friend did in that thread. This is a public forum and people can post their opinions if they want. Nobody posted in that thread for like 3 days and the situation was left to your friend and the buyer. So why in the world you posted this I have no idea. The situation is gettin taken care apparantly and whether you like it or not in the beginning your friend handled the situation horribly and that's why people reacted the way they did.

blaze383
10-15-2009, 06:37 PM
I think you need to look through this thread and look how he handled the situation:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437712

The reason people came in and defended the person he sold to is mainly because a lot of people on here have been scammed and dealt with bad sellers and it gets us mad when sellers act the way your friend did in that thread. This is a public forum and people can post their opinions if they want. Nobody posted in that thread for like 3 days and the situation was left to your friend and the buyer. So why in the world you posted this I have no idea. The situation is gettin taken care apparantly and whether you like it or not in the beginning your friend handled the situation horribly and that's why people reacted the way they did.

He did come off with a bad attitude but the last I seen he said he was going to do is best to fix it so get off his back and if he doesn't do anything about it then you can bash him.