PDA

View Full Version : 2010 competitions

sub-FATHER
10-05-2009, 10:27 PM
what type of events and classes do you guys want for next year?
what do you think would be fair?

bass race,
spl burp
spl music
outlaw spl
portwars
a guantlet of multiple events

whats up post your thoughts.

csu87
10-06-2009, 12:42 AM
the first four are good. and might as well do 1sub to 2-10s, 2 12s, 2 15-18s and multiple subs.

bumpin buick
10-06-2009, 12:45 AM
dbdrag for me

Random1010
10-06-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm bringing bassrace back to Washington lol

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 01:37 AM
Doesn't matter.

The scene here is too small and someone will always find something to complain about. Even if only 4 people participate.

Good luck trying to bring the scene back man. Everyones told you its a fail in this state.

d-REW
10-06-2009, 02:04 AM
d amn travis why you always hating? if the scene is too small then come to the shows and stop bit ching about the drive. james i say we do more bassrace's next year this year was ok for the spl shows but classes always seemed to be unfair.

csu87
10-06-2009, 02:08 AM
yeah i do like the bassrace. i like the skill involved. anyone can turn the volume up but it takes skill and a good knowledge of your system to win a bassrace

d-REW
10-06-2009, 02:17 AM
also seems to be popular the show at ultimate was one of the larger ones i think besides cinco and boom off's.

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 02:45 AM
d amn travis why you always hating? if the scene is too small then come to the shows and stop bit ching about the drive. james i say we do more bassrace's next year this year was ok for the spl shows but classes always seemed to be unfair.

These are some reasons. :fyi:

I love to here about all these people that want show's but never travel and only go to one show a year then ****ing whine about it. every negative thing said about shows is true 100%

1.there is always a loudmouth that will make people stay away
2. there is always someone there *****ing about something
3. shows never start on time and last too long
4.when the noob gets beat by the same person everytime they wont come back
5.burp or music your just mad you got beat
6.there's always one guy that has a system louder then your's but didnt bring it
7. everyone thinks they can throw a show. but when you start loosing money dont *****
8. all car audio shops want to make money from the show! that is why no shop will host shows anymore
9.there are no db dragger's in colorado
10. thats to far!
11. I'll be there! yeah right most the time they dont show up
12. he turned up the mic for that guy!
13. I didnt even turn it up!!!
14. my voltage never drops past 13 volts! maybe with a 16 volt system.
15. I have 4 sampsons and 8 18's in my garage! LOL
16. my girlfreind made me clean the carpet ;)
17. AC ***** ***
18. doors open is for ****
19 you cant be the worlds loudest with 20 hrtz sorry it wont work
20. when you ask me for advise and dont listen dont call me because YOUR NOT LOUD

ok I'm done ranting carry on children

If there was a show worth while, I'd make a trip up there when the wall is done:eek:

d-REW
10-06-2009, 02:50 AM
shouldn't all the shows be worth while? i mean if you want this to blow up here? i went to 4 shows in co springs/ pueblo 2 of which ****** but still went to support the hobby. all you do is make more excuses that arent on the list.

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 03:05 AM
shouldn't all the shows be worth while? i mean if you want this to blow up here? i went to 4 shows in co springs/ pueblo 2 of which ****** but still went to support the hobby. all you do is make more excuses that arent on the list.

Precisely.

There are no DB Draggers in CO.

I've gone to more shows that ****, in my area than you have, to support my locals in the hobby for 3 years.:fyi: Not once did I ever complain about Mike Snead or Joe winning all of them.

It's going to take a hell of a lot more than finding what everybody wants to make the hobby big in CO.

d-REW
10-06-2009, 03:42 AM
well ive been doing this since '01 just going to the shows i herd of off and on. before i joined this forum there was really no info on shows atleast that i could find not knowing anyone. ive gotten into it alot more the last 2 yrs even bringing new people out to try to expand it

i like the fact hes making an effort to ask for our opinions and make it so we can all have a say so. he may be a pain in the *** no offense james but hes competitve he's making the effort to buy equipment to make more shows to gain more interest which in return will hopefully make it bigger here.

as far as losing to the heavy hitters its not something im gonna complain about cause they have more money work and effort into it to be as loud as they are. my goal this year was to get as loud as i could off 2200 watts and a single sub. and i did a good job in that i think. instead of bringing it down build it up promote to friends and bring them out its all in fun in the long run just hanging out and demoing getting tips and ideas.

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 04:07 AM
well ive been doing this since '01 just going to the shows i herd of off and on. before i joined this forum there was really no info on shows atleast that i could find not knowing anyone. ive gotten into it alot more the last 2 yrs even bringing new people out to try to expand it

i like the fact hes making an effort to ask for our opinions and make it so we can all have a say so. he may be a pain in the *** no offense james but hes competitve he's making the effort to buy equipment to make more shows to gain more interest which in return will hopefully make it bigger here.

as far as losing to the heavy hitters its not something im gonna complain about cause they have more money work and effort into it to be as loud as they are. my goal this year was to get as loud as i could off 2200 watts and a single sub. and i did a good job in that i think. instead of bringing it down build it up promote to friends and bring them out its all in fun in the long run just hanging out and demoing getting tips and ideas.

I have all the hope in the world for the horizon to broaden in this state. It gets depressing. ***** to put it down, I guess it could be worse if there weren't any comps to go to. I had the same mentality of bringing more people into the bigger scene than the local shops and so far the only person thats listened was Darren. At least he is walled now:veryhapp:

Next year should be fun! Everyone be sure to attend the Cinco show. My beast shall be ready by then

hunterw
10-06-2009, 08:45 AM
if you guys had a sanctioned usaci event in denver there are a lot of people that would go. i can think of at least 5 from here. but it would have to be in the summer. when the passes are good. and at least 4 would go from grand junction

sub-FATHER
10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
These are some reasons. :fyi:

If there was a show worth while, I'd make a trip up there when the wall is done:eek:

get off the leg bud:escape:

and show up with something other than a leg saddle for steve.

sub-FATHER
10-06-2009, 03:33 PM
if you guys had a sanctioned usaci event in denver there are a lot of people that would go. i can think of at least 5 from here. but it would have to be in the summer. when the passes are good. and at least 4 would go from grand junction

would you come for cash?

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 04:22 PM
get off the leg bud:escape:

and show up with something other than a leg saddle for steve.

Huh?

Its going to take something better than 4 18s and Maxxsonics amp to keep up with me.

Looks like you got your work cut out for ya;)

:thumbsup: /

stevew007
10-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Huh?

Its going to take something better than 4 18s and Maxxsonics amp to keep up with me.

Looks like you got your work cut out for ya;)

:thumbsup: /

:laugh: yeah lets SEE what you have planned :eek: because I learned in the past that you need to show me proof not just talk about it:wow: and most the time its just talk:furious:

stevew007
10-06-2009, 04:30 PM
what type of events and classes do you guys want for next year?
what do you think would be fair?

bass race,
spl burp
spl music
outlaw spl
portwars
a guantlet of multiple events

whats up post your thoughts.

I'm in for bassrace!:cool:

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
:laugh: yeah lets SEE what you have planned :eek: because I learned in the past that you need to show me proof not just talk about it:wow: and most the time its just talk:furious:

Ok daddy ;)

Plenty people have seen enough to know :)

stevew007
10-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Ok daddy ;)

Plenty people have seen enough to know :)

OK :rolleyes:

stevew007
10-06-2009, 04:37 PM

who wants to pay $800+ for a show and see nothing for it??

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 05:18 PM
OK :rolleyes:

ILU <3

;)

NoCoSPL
10-06-2009, 07:40 PM
would you come for cash?

Hunter would take your money :fyi:

sub-FATHER
10-06-2009, 09:15 PM

yeah we will have to do CASHSMASH. and give money for first place. but make sure we have 4 different classes. and make it like a bass tournament so you have to do well in like three catagories and the best all around vehicle wins the cash. and trophy

have bass race for one event

db drag where you only have 30 sec to hit the highest number

and sealed on the dash spl.

f u k it i would put some cash outta my own pocket to get like 30 people to show up and just smash all day. we allready had 20 at the last show. and i"ll have another car, and my brother in laws jeep for next year. hell, steve will be back into it as well.

we know the cartoys will have 2 shows and they are pretty big. so we just need to have flyers made out with the forum.com address and then everyone can be on the same page.
i know i LOVE to pound my stereo system, and so does everyone that has one. except travis of course. cuz he's out in the middle of lame colorado where nothing happens.

sub-FATHER
10-06-2009, 09:17 PM

i know. and i would gladly give it to him. i heard something like a 162?:omg::awesome:

stevew007
10-06-2009, 09:28 PM
yeah we will have to do CASHSMASH. and give money for first place. but make sure we have 4 different classes. and make it like a bass tournament so you have to do well in like three catagories and the best all around vehicle wins the cash. and trophy

f u k it i would put some cash outta my own pocket to get like 30 people to show up and just smash all day. we allready had 20 at the last show. and i"ll have another car, and my brother in laws jeep for next year. hell, steve will be back into it as well.

we know the cartoys will have 2 shows and they are pretty big. so we just need to have flyers made out with the forum.com address and then everyone can be on the same page.
i know i LOVE to pound my stereo system, and so does everyone that has one. except travis of course. cuz he's out in the middle of lame colorado where nothing happens.

I see the same people winning the cash week after week:rolleyes: you need to do some sort of raffle for the cash so anyone that enter's has a chance to win.

sub-FATHER
10-06-2009, 09:33 PM
well i wouldnt be doing this but maybe twice A year. i aint loaded with money, only C R A P.

and thats why there would have to be several events for them to compete in so its not a set in stone win just cuz you won one event. you could loose one or two events outta 4. so. it opens the doors. ill work out the bugs over winter and figure out a point system for the events.

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 09:53 PM

It's fun out here... BLock parties FTW!!!

stevew007
10-06-2009, 10:50 PM

you must mean farm parties FTW:greedy:

TnT_Sounds
10-06-2009, 11:33 PM
you must mean farm parties FTW:greedy:

You know how us rednecks do. ;)

Walled_Taurus
10-06-2009, 11:57 PM

You dont even know the first thing about partying!!! You wont even drink a beer! lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TnT_Sounds
10-07-2009, 12:04 AM
You dont even know the first thing about partying!!! You wont even drink a beer! lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who said you have to drink?? :wow:

Smoke it up foo

I want my roundover bit :fyi:

Walled_Taurus
10-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Ive never even smelt any bud on you. If you burn it then next time your around come party with me. I bet you take one deep hit of some swag you puke lol.

And that roundover bit is in my car let me know. I cant use it that ****er is to big for any of my routers!!

NoCoSPL
10-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Weed > Alcohol

TnT_Sounds
10-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Ive never even smelt any bud on you. If you burn it then next time your around come party with me. I bet you take one deep hit of some swag you puke lol.
And that roundover bit is in my car let me know. I cant use it that ****er is to big for any of my routers!!

Thats the problem there, you never smelt kush :confused: And I'm not one for getting DUI's... Sorry I'm more responsible :thumbsup:

We dont party together nor hangout :fyi: nor will we ever:crazy:

"Swag" is clothing motherfucker... Get ya some kush:veryhapp:

Walled_Taurus
10-07-2009, 11:03 PM
You didn't read between the lines *******. Im saying your such a newb and dont believe that you smoke that even swag would tear you.

You smoke any of the kill that i do. Im guessing you would die!!! lol

And your right we will never find out cus we wont party together.

sub-FATHER
10-07-2009, 11:17 PM
dude f uck it. just throw a batch, about 5 lbs, break out the flasks, io, and hypo, and do some crackback bud.

TnT_Sounds
10-07-2009, 11:26 PM
You didn't read between the lines *******. Im saying your such a newb and dont believe that you smoke that even swag would tear you.

You smoke any of the kill that i do. Im guessing you would die!!! lol

And your right we will never find out cus we wont party together.

Again, "swag" is clothing. :rolleyes:

:laugh: newb? you fail :fyi: and *******?- you would still be riding the Kicker cawk if it wasn't for me.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s292/SuperMario1_photos/Youre_Awesome.gif

/ rant ;)

Annnarbor84
10-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Lawl

d-REW
10-07-2009, 11:39 PM
d amn... the colorado section has to be the most dysfunctional forum on here lol.

TnT_Sounds
10-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Lawl

Funny **** eh nagga? :laugh:

Annnarbor84
10-07-2009, 11:41 PM
I used to live in Colorado, aside from snow and ****** weather, not much happening..... If Travis ever sticks with one setup I am sure it will be a little loud:p:

Annnarbor84
10-07-2009, 11:41 PM
d amn... the colorado section has to be the most dysfunctional forum on here lol.

Indeed:crap:

TnT_Sounds
10-07-2009, 11:42 PM

This man speaks the truff

TnT_Sounds
10-07-2009, 11:44 PM
I used to live in Colorado, aside from snow and ****** weather, not much happening..... If Travis ever sticks with one setup I am sure it will be a little loud:p:

Maybe just a tad loud :crap:

sub-FATHER
10-08-2009, 01:19 AM
i just wish all these people would come together.
set up gatherings like the hippies smoking weed
and pound your system to the ground.
hang out, have some competition, talk some trash and be cool with it.
and yes... it does require some driving sometimes. duh, it is a car

d-REW
10-08-2009, 01:27 AM
i wish it wasn't cold now lol. i hate snow.

TnT_Sounds
10-08-2009, 01:40 AM
i wish it wasn't cold now lol. i hate snow.

Supposed to snow tomorrow I hear :crap:

TnT_Sounds
10-08-2009, 01:43 AM
i just wish all these people would come together.
set up gatherings like the hippies smoking weed
and pound your system to the ground.
hang out, have some competition, talk some trash and be cool with it.
and yes... it does require some driving sometimes. duh, it is a car

Sounds like a 2 day weekend event.

d-REW
10-08-2009, 02:06 AM
yeah not looking foward to it either. getting sick too.

csu87
10-08-2009, 02:14 AM
goddam snow. im already seeing some flurries outside.

anyone know if the show this sunday is a go or not?

d-REW
10-08-2009, 04:57 AM
no go james said

sub-FATHER
10-08-2009, 11:59 AM
james is the biggest freakin lollygagger, imma buy him a case of sugur free redbull and mainline that sh it into his vains for a week so he can get on the balll. he mentioned the 18th or something,