PDA

View Full Version : Wassup everyone.

djazmatic
10-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Wassup everyone? Thought I'd introduce myself since I basically live on these forums lately. I'm barely getting started with car audio, but I can already see why its a such an addicting hobby. I started out interested in buying a crap Kicker CVX, and after finding this forum.. Wow am I ****ing glad I didn't.

Well I'm glad I found this forum as its really teaching me alot about car audio and always seems to have crazy deals on subs and amps.

So far I bought a MTX 6500D off tenbux1970 here, and a Kicker 350.4 off BassaddictJ (Excellent people to deal with btw), and am most likely gonna keep purchasing **** here and there as the weeks pass (Hopefully buying a Fi Q today).

Well thats about it for now I guess. Thanks to everyone here who takes time to reply to questions and such.. I learned a crap load from randomly reading threads about different things.

Btw, does this site usually have so many Database errors when trying to get on the forums or is that just something thats barely started? I'm really hoping thats not a normal occurrence.. It gets annoying as hell.

-Eric

jbizzle
10-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Welcome, i'm from IL too..

That just started happening.

denim
10-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome to CA.