PDA

View Full Version : Colorado comp?

csu87
09-29-2009, 12:25 PM
At the last comp in Denver we talked about doing a comp on the 11th and I was wondering if it was going to happen? Also, any other upcoming Colorado comps?

sub-FATHER
09-29-2009, 08:40 PM
i jsut text james. and we are supposed to be having one on the 11th. and im gonna buy an audio control sa-3055 meter, so this next year we can have more shows. imma come up with some fun stuff and free entrys to a couple of the shows. me personally i believe the AC is better because it will register above 80 hz. which music plays at. you cant tell me that music above 80hz does not create SPL.

TnT_Sounds
09-29-2009, 10:55 PM
i jsut text james. and we are supposed to be having one on the 11th. and im gonna buy an audio control sa-3055 meter, so this next year we can have more shows. imma come up with some fun stuff and free entrys to a couple of the shows. me personally i believe the AC is better because it will register above 80 hz. which music plays at. you cant tell me that music above 80hz does not create SPL.

Ummmm.... Why?

Nobody I know in Colorado has their subs even crossed over that high. Let alone burp or play music that seem quite pointless.

Also just an :fyi: you should think of doing more shows further south. I can't afford to be hauling or driving a truck with 2500lbs+ worth of equipment back and forth every other weekend.

I say stick with the TL. Its the most accurate and fair meter on the market. Next year should be fun though if there are more shows. My 20hz wind-machine will be ready by then ;)

csu87
09-29-2009, 11:17 PM
i say more shows up north. atleast 1 show in the fort collins area would be nice. i always hear kids on campus(CSU) saying how loud their system is and that it could beat anything out there and if we had a show up here, we would be sure to draw some competitors

TnT_Sounds
09-30-2009, 12:00 AM
i say more shows up north. atleast 1 show in the fort collins area would be nice. i always hear kids on campus(CSU) saying how loud their system is and that it could beat anything out there and if we had a show up here, we would be sure to draw some competitors

Them kids never turn out to be the 2nd time competitor. At the show in Springs that joe put on at the mall, there were a ton of first timers. Ones that claimed 180's from a single 10 to ones saying they could beat joes score on his truck.

You better bet your dollar after they did a run and didn't put up super high numbers, that you will ever see them again.

Also the big dogs are down south :fyi: :laugh:

sub-FATHER
09-30-2009, 01:07 AM
Them kids never turn out to be the 2nd time competitor. At the show in Springs that joe put on at the mall, there were a ton of first timers. Ones that claimed 180's from a single 10 to ones saying they could beat joes score on his truck.

You better bet your dollar after they did a run and didn't put up super high numbers, that you will ever see them again.

Also the big dogs are down south :fyi: :laugh:

FYI...i just went down south for the lowrider super show and took loudest in show, and didnt even turn up the volume on my 27hz wind/music player:fart:

so my suggestions are that everyone gets off their azz's next year and lets throw some shows to find out whos gonna be " Colorados Strongest Bass Man":bowdown:

lets bring music back to the car audio industry and find out who has the baddest all around vehicle. that can be drivin. :eek:

i took 3 victory laps around the state fair grounds with my volume wide open. smashing for 30 minutes straight without anything blowing:crap:

thats what and how a system should perform. that is a system. and everyone wonders why the car audio industry has gone down the tubes.

d-REW
09-30-2009, 01:16 AM
we need more shows i like the ac i can do 50's lol but think more shows should be bassrace. i think the probelms with shows is non new people are winning so noone comes back after their first show. or maybe add a rookie class at each show each new person is in their own class 1 time only.

csu87
09-30-2009, 01:33 AM
that should just motivate them to do better next time. thats what keeps me coming back is to see if i can beat out that #1 guy.

on a side note. im coming for you drew. ive got an atomic apxx18 on the way

Dak446
09-30-2009, 01:33 AM
i vote up north, cuz i'm in laramie lol. it's only like 1-2 hours from here depending on the location!

d-REW
09-30-2009, 01:36 AM
nice thats should be loud. im still debating on what to do for a new setup i wanna do 8's but **** changes daily. i pulled my 18 out after pueblo and threw my ascendant audio assasian 10 in and like it nice to have room again.

csu87
im thinking of talking to some of my former coworkers at the best buy up here and see if i can get them to help/ let us throw a show. all the guys at bb think their system is the **** with their rockford p2s in prefab boxes

csu87
nice thats should be loud. im still debating on what to do for a new setup i wanna do 8's but **** changes daley. i pulled my 18 out after pueblo and threw my assassian 10 in and like it nice to have room again.

8s would be the ****

d-REW
09-30-2009, 01:41 AM
yeah you missed the car toys show where everyone was doin 160's lol. but it seems they were the biggest shows yet.

MakeshiftAudio
09-30-2009, 01:46 AM
I love screwing with best buy workers. Some play along too if they are near their break. They seriously think their system is superior. "Oh, my 2 15" P2s will beat your 1 15" anyday"

TnT_Sounds
09-30-2009, 02:44 AM
FYI...i just went down south for the lowrider super show and took loudest in show, and didnt even turn up the volume on my 27hz wind/music player:fart:

so my suggestions are that everyone gets off their azz's next year and lets throw some shows to find out whos gonna be " Colorados Strongest Bass Man":bowdown:

lets bring music back to the car audio industry and find out who has the baddest all around vehicle. that can be drivin. :eek:

i took 3 victory laps around the state fair grounds with my volume wide open. smashing for 30 minutes straight without anything blowing:crap:

thats what and how a system should perform. that is a system. and everyone wonders why the car audio industry has gone down the tubes.

None of the big boys went to that show :thumbsup: James didn't even make it out there.

I'll get off my arse if you people get off yours to come down further, lets say the springs area? Thats a fair compromise.

Anyone can cruise around full tilt with 5kw. Drews has almost 5k iirc. Darrens can play all day long at idle and never drop below 13volts. My 16k setup will be completely daily driveable and my grocery getter. ;) Hence these are on a 1/2ton with 3/4ton suspension along with tripple alternators ;).
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/thumpster_18/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00289.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/thumpster_18/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00291.jpg

The first show of next year I should be all set. Full body braces are a PITA to fabricate.

TnT_Sounds
09-30-2009, 02:48 AM
we need more shows i like the ac i can do 50's lol but think more shows should be bassrace. i think the probelms with shows is non new people are winning so noone comes back after their first show. or maybe add a rookie class at each show each new person is in their own class 1 time only.

I like the idea of "bassrace" format and the completely noob idiea.

that should just motivate them to do better next time. thats what keeps me coming back is to see if i can beat out that #1 guy.

on a side note. im coming for you drew. ive got an atomic apxx18 on the way

Most noobs aren't motivated once they see what they are actually going up against with brands they have never heard of.

i vote up north, cuz i'm in laramie lol. it's only like 1-2 hours from here depending on the location!

You and the veganwont ever make it out here anyway so your vote does not count:veryhapp:

sub-FATHER
09-30-2009, 11:03 AM
well i can get JAMES to get on the ball. we can have some of these events posted. like the 11th.
but im willing to throw a show in winter. because i love to smash my system all year around.
im buying this AC and will be doing some shows this next year. and i will bring my equipment up north to ft collins and to the springs. because i wantta see who has the baddest **** around and i love stereo systems. NOT BURP BOXES. and your gonna have to compete with 30sec of MUSIC. i hate seeing guys loose to a 1 note wonder.
i too like the bass race set ups. i think they are extremely competitive. and i dont know if the AC will do it. but im getting one.

TnT_Sounds
09-30-2009, 11:54 AM
I feel the same way buddy. I've never liked burping and I don't think there's enough people to make it as hardcore as its supposed to be.

Only downfall is, James is a very busy man. There's not enough people in Colorado that have the dedication to build something huge. I remember 2 years ago, Ryan Hurst had an amazing Explorer. He never showed it either. I've also seen a ton nicely setup hummers and they won't even take them out for a drive.

Only people off hand I can think of that's got a pretty big setup(wall) is big mike, you, darren, and myself.

Also if mic availability is a problem, I know a couple people that wouldn't mind using their TL's for shows.

b4ss_h34d
09-30-2009, 06:21 PM
if i had 2 mics and if it was workin i wouldnt mind uing mine... lol at the last enver show i went to i was metering drew and a couple of his friends with my tl and my girlfriend her some guy saying that the tl is sum cheap meter that isnt accurate and he has a 2k$ meter at home thats btter....... by next year i hope i will be running 4 15s in my tahoe under the window. we will see tho

TnT_Sounds
09-30-2009, 06:52 PM
if i had 2 mics and if it was workin i wouldnt mind uing mine... lol at the last enver show i went to i was metering drew and a couple of his friends with my tl and my girlfriend her some guy saying that the tl is sum cheap meter that isnt accurate and he has a 2k$ meter at home thats btter....... by next year i hope i will be running 4 15s in my tahoe under the window. we will see tho

Just do it once and wall it mang!!!! Step it up son

sub-FATHER
09-30-2009, 10:19 PM
im gonna have two vehicles for next year. one is gonna be my crx and im thinking of something rediculous for it cuz i cant take it anymore. I GOTTA BUILD! and my van i plan on rebuilding the 18s after i destroy them in a death match to see what they can take. and im gonna feed em one goliath each. unless someone decides to sponsor me. but that aint gonna happen. and my bro- in law will have a jeep thats probably gonna have 4 15s. but we will see. maybe a couple of 24"s.

hunterw
09-30-2009, 10:28 PM
i dont think you can do 30 sec avg spl with the ac. and also i dont think you can do h2h. ac mics are nice but the termlab is an all around better system of measurement. imo

Nismofreak
09-30-2009, 11:56 PM
**** co drama. Glad I ain't there :P

TnT_Sounds
10-01-2009, 09:58 AM
i dont think you can do 30 sec avg spl with the ac. and also i dont think you can do h2h. ac mics are nice but the termlab is an all around better system of measurement. imo

QFT!

See you this weekend :thumbsup:

sub-FATHER
10-01-2009, 11:56 AM

yeah ive been talking with the moose.. i'ma just wait and pick up a termlab. it has to many other options that are pretty sweet. even if it is about 4 db off. lol...for some reason i got it stuck in my head that the AC is a precision instrument designed to be completely acurate when adjusted properly. just like any other precision instrument. but at the same time it wont allow bassrace or bracketing.

b4ss_h34d
10-01-2009, 08:06 PM
no walls for my hoe... thats for daily.. if i do wall something off it will be my jeep...i should i never drive that thing.. last time was for the trinidad show we had here and th last time before that was for the cinco de mayo show

stevew007
10-01-2009, 09:54 PM

you will be wasting your money on a AC!they break all the time and will cost you more then a TL in the long run.be wise and buy a TL because there are way to many problems with the AC including cheating.

stevew007
10-01-2009, 10:25 PM
I love to here about all these people that want show's but never travel and only go to one show a year then ****ing whine about it. every negative thing said about shows is true 100%

1.there is always a loudmouth that will make people stay away
2. there is always someone there *****ing about something
3. shows never start on time and last too long
4.when the noob gets beat by the same person everytime they wont come back
5.burp or music your just mad you got beat
6.there's always one guy that has a system louder then your's but didnt bring it
7. everyone thinks they can throw a show. but when you start loosing money dont *****
8. all car audio shops want to make money from the show! that is why no shop will host shows anymore
9.there are no db dragger's in colorado
10. thats to far!
11. I'll be there! yeah right most the time they dont show up
12. he turned up the mic for that guy!
13. I didnt even turn it up!!!
14. my voltage never drops past 13 volts! maybe with a 16 volt system.
15. I have 4 sampsons and 8 18's in my garage! LOL
16. my girlfreind made me clean the carpet ;)
17. AC ***** ***
18. doors open is for ****
19 you cant be the worlds loudest with 20 hrtz sorry it wont work
20. when you ask me for advise and dont listen dont call me because YOUR NOT LOUD

ok I'm done ranting carry on children

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 12:39 AM
I love to here about all these people that want show's but never travel and only go to one show a year then ****ing whine about it. every negative thing said about shows is true 100%

6.there's always one guy that has a system louder then your's but didnt bring it
7. everyone thinks they can throw a show. but when you start loosing money dont *****
8. all car audio shops want to make money from the show! that is why no shop will host shows anymore
10. thats to far!
17. AC ***** ***
20. when you ask me for advise and dont listen dont call me because YOUR NOT LOUD

dude your to negative :mad: plus you gave up on this sport. so why you popping in. :confused: plus your the one that was beating everyone, your the reasons the noob's never came back. i was at the gym talking to this guy about the show we had at ultimate and this guy says "that guy with the van and crx isnt gonna be there is he? the ones that win all the show?"

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 12:41 AM
you will be wasting your money on a AC!they break all the time and will cost you more then a TL in the long run.be wise and buy a TL because there are way to many problems with the AC including cheating.

that ac got sold from underneith me. so it wasnt meant to be. and i wanta bass race with it anyways.

TnT_Sounds
10-02-2009, 12:53 AM
:laugh:

csu87
10-02-2009, 01:48 AM
some good **** there.

on a side note, anyone got a tl i can do some testing on? i just got the apxx in and need to do some tuning

stevew007
10-02-2009, 10:38 AM
dude your to negative :mad: plus you gave up on this sport. so why you popping in. :confused: plus your the one that was beating everyone, your the reasons the noob's never came back. i was at the gym talking to this guy about the show we had at ultimate and this guy says "that guy with the van and crx isnt gonna be there is he? the ones that win all the show?"

I've seen people get in there whip and leave because i was there:D I dont blame them who in colo could do a 153 sealed on the dash with one 10":wow:
I'm not being negative it's all true:eek: that is shiit you will hear at every show.

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 11:49 AM
I've seen people get in there whip and leave because i was there:D I dont blame them who in colo could do a 153 sealed on the dash with one 10":wow:
I'm not being negative it's all true:eek: that is shiit you will hear at every show.

i know. thats why the scene has to change. no one really likes a burp system. at least that are at all these shows we have been to. You, and james. is it. and ive been to 10 shows this year. and now, people come up to the van still and say you bought the van and the system? and kinda laugh. and i say yeah, and then smash em in the face with some 25 hz lows for about 20 minutes at153. db's. and they are like :omg: thats not the same box. or the same amp. not bad for only one amp.:eek::eek::eek:

stevew007
10-02-2009, 11:58 AM
i know. thats why the scene has to change. no one really likes a burp system. at least that are at all these shows we have been to. You, and james. is it. and ive been to 10 shows this year. and now, people come up to the van still and say you bought the van and the system? and kinda laugh. and i say yeah, and then smash em in the face with some 25 hz lows for about 20 minutes at153. db's. and they are like :omg: thats not the same box. or the same amp. not bad for only one amp.:eek::eek::eek:

back when i had my crx's I built them to be in a class not just a daily driver.
I liked competion but it got old not being able to play it for very long because most the time there was only 1 battery.so i built a 8cube box for 2 15's and beat the hell out of it but then the little voice in my head started to say what about those 4'-7' awards :D so I always went back to the higher numbers with the good'ol burp box. shoot look what I did with the van built it then ripped it apart because it was louder even though I built it for daily beating :laugh: the only thing that never got old was watching people get out because it was too loud for them:laugh:

NoCoSPL
10-02-2009, 08:17 PM
I liked competion but it got old not being able to play it for very long because most the time there was only 1 battery.so i built a 8cube box for 2 15's and beat the hell out of it but then the little voice in my head started to say what about those 4'-7' awards :D so I always went back to the higher numbers with the good'ol burp box. shoot look what I did with the van built it then ripped it apart because it was louder even though I built it for daily beating :laugh: the only thing that never got old was watching people get out because it was too loud for them:laugh:

Try sitting inside his box. Did it at the cinco show, hard to breathe in a vacuum :fyi:

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 08:36 PM

steve, steve steve. this forum is for guys with CAR AUDIO. so whats up? you miss it:crying: i know you do! how can you say your done? thats ok. i didnt think you were that loud anyway. lol

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 08:42 PM
and james is lolygaggin like always. he says tomarro hes meeting with the car toys guy t make sure we can have the bass race next week on the 11th. also theres gonna be a car show on 1395 s. sheridan blvd on sat the 10th. dude just brought the flyer to me today. so we can all show up there for a smashing and hang out or something. james said he can bring his meter if you guys wantta do something and we can get 3 trophys for first in each class only.

stevew007
10-02-2009, 09:03 PM
steve, steve steve. this forum is for guys with CAR AUDIO. so whats up? you miss it:crying: i know you do! how can you say your done? thats ok. i didnt think you were that loud anyway. lol

I still have a system i showed it to you earlier today :D and i dont think you'll ever be as loud as i was :crap: lets see a 156.9 sealed on the dash and then you can talk.:eek:

NoCoSPL
10-02-2009, 09:04 PM

:readytog:

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 09:12 PM
I still have a system i showed it to you earlier today :D and i dont think you'll ever be as loud as i was :crap: lets see a 156.9 sealed on the dash and then you can talk.:eek:

nope... im talking:furious:cuz i got a system and you got an alarm clock speaker that gazzzaazzes. lol. and we shall see about the 156.9 on the dash. i think i got 156.95 if you ask me.

stevew007
10-02-2009, 09:15 PM
nope... im talking:furious:cuz i got a system and you got an alarm clock speaker that gazzzaazzes. lol. and we shall see about the 156.9 on the dash. i think i got 156.95 if you ask me.

I think with 2 amps on your best day you couldnt do a 154 :emb:

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I think with 2 amps on your best day you couldnt do a 154 :emb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkOgqCvWsW4
your right, ive plataoud at the 153.9 mark with just my one amp:laugh:

stevew007
10-02-2009, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkOgqCvWsW4
your right, ive plataoud at the 153.9 mark with just my one amp:laugh:

yeah on the floor with a 153.9:laugh: my crx with one 10" did a 153 sealed on the dash :wow:

TnT_Sounds
10-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Numbers = loudness to the ear? :wow:

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 09:34 PM
yeah on the floor with a 153.9:laugh: my crx with one 10" did a 153 sealed on the dash :wow:

my van is louder on the dash. watch. this next week show up and i'll do a 154 on the dash with one amp, sealed. ill even turn it up this time. just for you steve. so you better be there bud.

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 09:35 PM
and then ill turn around and crank it full volume till the cops come again

stevew007
10-02-2009, 09:52 PM

10. thats to far!
17. AC ***** ***

my van is louder on the dash. watch. this next week show up and i'll do a 154 on the dash with one amp, sealed. ill even turn it up this time. just for you steve. so you better be there bud.

see #13 above

sub-FATHER
10-02-2009, 10:02 PM
see #13 above

thats what i mean. im tellin yah. ill turn it up for ya. im gonna give it all the juice i can get. can i put my jumpers on your truck when your there. i can use the power.:eek:

ALL THAT BASS
10-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Blah blah blah!! :verymad: The Burban's 5year old system with 5 year old WEAK batteries still sounds better then anything I've heard at the shows. So lets not get too crazy with the chatter about systems. ohh and did I mention it looks good too?? :suave: hehehe j/k (kinda)

sub-FATHER
10-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Blah blah blah!! :verymad: The Burban's 5year old system with 5 year old WEAK batteries still sounds better then anything I've heard at the shows. So lets not get too crazy with the chatter about systems. ohh and did I mention it looks good too?? :suave: hehehe j/k (kinda)

whoooooooa:eek: slow down hot rod. imma need you to just put the brakes on before you come flying out of no where like super sound on wheels.
:crying:i do need some moremids to keep up tho. but that will be a while. for now imma just pound all day with yah. try to keep up will ya. ;lol

ALL THAT BASS
10-03-2009, 01:50 AM
More mids... more tuning, tighter more responsive bass.... THAT my friend is what you need if you EVER wanna really run with me. I'll give it to you, you beat a 5 passenger suburban with 5 year old batteries. Yes you did. Let me ask you though, could you do it again with no changes if I get new batteries? Makes ya wonder a little bit huh? :confused: lol

stevew007
10-03-2009, 09:15 AM

we are talking about number's there buddy not sounds good :p: yeah talking about 5 years old when are you going to change? s h i t my stuff never got more then a couple months before I was ripping it out. sometimes before the next show LOL. tell your cheap *** boss to let you order some new s h i t and start new system.:laugh: oh and test tones FTW ;)

stevew007
10-03-2009, 09:19 AM
More mids... more tuning, tighter more responsive bass.... THAT my friend is what you need if you EVER wanna really run with me. I'll give it to you, you beat a 5 passenger suburban with 5 year old batteries. Yes you did. Let me ask you though, could you do it again with no changes if I get new batteries? Makes ya wonder a little bit huh? :confused: lol

dude i feel left out you never called me out before :( J/K I would love to see what new batts and a test tone would yeild out the the burb :wow: i think a 155 is in your future

Nismofreak
10-03-2009, 10:23 AM
dude i feel left out you never called me out before :( J/K I would love to see what new batts and a test tone would yeild out the the burb :wow: i think a 155 is in your future

**** I think you need to get back into car audio again there buddy :D:p:

sub-FATHER
10-03-2009, 11:33 AM
**** I think you need to get back into car audio again there buddy :D:p:

one push at a time there little outta country buddy. and to think. steve said he was getting toooooo old:bsflag:

sub-FATHER
10-03-2009, 11:44 AM

i know your just delusional, HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING AGAIN:eek:? YOUR HIGH RIGHT?:groovy:I have one amp:laugh:, ("THAT "I" PAID FOR")and i sank the titanic:titanic:and your just a passenger holding on to what little you still have. "at my first show with the van". so sorry, it will change, and allready has, so be prepared. and as a matter a fact i think you should show up to the next show and we can do it again. cuz your last performance was, lets see....:terrible: lol..

Nismofreak
10-03-2009, 12:37 PM
one push at a time there little outta country buddy. and to think. steve said he was getting toooooo old:bsflag:
****. I think he would if the van actually did a 156 and could be heard :p:. Then he would have to come back ;)

TnT_Sounds
10-03-2009, 05:14 PM

This^

Cleanest big setup I've ever seen. And will actually play ALLLL DAY long.

You should just buy the Burb and start buildin.

stevew007
10-03-2009, 05:24 PM
ok i never once said i was too old! just tired I've been listening to loudmouth jackass' for like 12 years talk about how they are so loud and "I'll turn it up next time". you know you are bringing car audio down even more with all the s h i t you talk I've gotten more pm's,text's,call's about you then anyone sub2weeker and for some reason they think i brought you into this!!!!! I will tell you one thing you are making a bad name for youself and no one will want to go to the show's with you there.**** if it wasent for mike and sound on wheels and the burb we wouldent have had any competition around here.you need to learn to be more sportman's like and cool the "I beat you s h i t, bring it on crap.I've beat alot of people and been beat by a lot of people and most the time I would shake there hand after and tell them good job. I was freinds with one guy for along time I called him up one time after he beat me and told him to be ready for the next show because i was getting new amps and sub's.he took it to heart and stopped talking to me.
I was messing with him completly! just remeber this when people are at a show and you walk by and everything gets quiet. you'll know why!! dont be surprized when you do a show yourself and no one show's up

TnT_Sounds
10-03-2009, 06:07 PM
ok i never once said i was too old! just tired I've been listening to loudmouth jackass' for like 12 years talk about how they are so loud and "I'll turn it up next time". you know you are bringing car audio down even more with all the s h i t you talk I've gotten more pm's,text's,call's about you then anyone sub2weeker and for some reason they think i brought you into this!!!!! I will tell you one thing you are making a bad name for youself and no one will want to go to the show's with you there.**** if it wasent for mike and sound on wheels and the burb we wouldent have had any competition around here.you need to learn to be more sportman's like and cool the "I beat you s h i t, bring it on crap.I've beat alot of people and been beat by a lot of people and most the time I would shake there hand after and tell them good job. I was freinds with one guy for along time I called him up one time after he beat me and told him to be ready for the next show because i was getting new amps and sub's.he took it to heart and stopped talking to me.
I was messing with him completly! just remeber this when people are at a show and you walk by and everything gets quiet. you'll know why!! dont be surprized when you do a show yourself and no one show's up

I don't know if they way he's calling people out is a form of excitment for him or not. But calling me out won't work like that either. He's making himself look like an ***.

I really think you should get back into the scene tho :thumbsup:

NoCoSPL
10-04-2009, 02:25 PM

This^

04yzfr1
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
friendly comp between friends is the s hit.. i have won and have been beaten to people that i dont even know. and steve did it to me alot but we became friends when he said if you any help or questions call me. thats what car audio is about helping others out and have fun doing it, if you beat someone or get beat it about having fun. when people stop having fun or see someone out there with this im better then you bull sh it nobody is going to want to be around. and for steve you are all ways welcome for any kind of input on or off the forum.

oh one more thing you bought his van and his 4 18s that he built... it should be thank you for getting me this loud and not were you at, why you here your out of the game....

stevew007
10-04-2009, 07:47 PM
friendly comp between friends is the s hit.. i have won and have been beaten to people that i dont even know. and steve did it to me alot but we became friends when he said if you any help or questions call me. thats what car audio is about helping others out and have fun doing it, if you beat someone or get beat it about having fun. when people stop having fun or see someone out there with this im better then you bull sh it nobody is going to want to be around. and for steve you are all ways welcome for any kind of input on or off the forum.

oh one more thing you bought his van and his 4 18s that he built... it should be thank you for getting me this loud and not were you at, why you here your out of the game....

he built his own box:) mine would of done a 155 already:D

sub-FATHER
10-04-2009, 08:08 PM
okay, so i see ive brought out the sissy crying again. if any of you have been at show with me you know D AMN well that by no means am i stuck on myself. i go to have fun. as for this forum. i think its funny steve how you and i are texting back and forth all day sometimes just bullshittin. and these people dont know that. and i tell you your too old crap is exactly that CRAP. you know im playin yet your all sensitive. and big mike and i were in contact during the writing of our little game on here. what is competition everyone??? ask your selves that. and if you aint my friend or dont wantta be than i'm gonna cry myself to sleep. i have allways had respect for everyone that shows up. now this tnt dude. i dont get. show up and thats all. because i will. to every show this next year that i can. if i dont see any new people, i wont enter just to be fair.

look to everyone whos feelings i have hurt. SORRY.

and those that wantta hop on the leg, KEEP IT UP

sub-FATHER
10-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Soon. 155,156 157. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TURN UP THE VOLUME. LOL

sub-FATHER
10-04-2009, 08:14 PM

SO WHO ARE YOU ANYWAYS?

i bought his van that chevy made
i bought some speakers that he assembled

lets compare

you bought a car that a dealer made
you bought some subs that someone else made

THANKS DODGE, WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NEVER POUND AS HARD AS I DO.:crying:

stevew007
10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
okay, so i see ive brought out the sissy crying again. if any of you have been at show with me you know D AMN well that by no means am i stuck on myself. i go to have fun. as for this forum. i think its funny steve how you and i are texting back and forth all day sometimes just bullshittin. and these people dont know that. and i tell you your too old crap is exactly that CRAP. you know im playin yet your all sensitive. and big mike and i were in contact during the writing of our little game on here. what is competition everyone??? ask your selves that. and if you aint my friend or dont wantta be than i'm gonna cry myself to sleep. i have allways had respect for everyone that shows up. now this tnt dude. i dont get. show up and thats all. because i will. to every show this next year that i can. if i dont see any new people, i wont enter just to be fair.

look to everyone whos feelings i have hurt. SORRY.

and those that wantta hop on the leg, KEEP IT UP

I can take all the crap you can dish:D because i dont give a F U C K. but just to hear and see you talk about bringing the sport back then talk down to everyone!!!! that dont make sense.I like to hear about people doing great numbers yes I'm glad your happy with your numbers.BUT when you beat someone they know that you beat them they dont need you to tell them time and time again. all you have to do is slow your role with the s h i t talking.

oh and another thing the reason i went to show's was to hang out with my FREINDS and get away from the wife.

OK with that being said see you guys at the next show:D

sub-FATHER
10-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I can take all the crap you can dish:D because i dont give a F U C K. but just to hear and see you talk about bringing the sport back then talk down to everyone!!!! that dont make sense.I like to hear about people doing great numbers yes I'm glad your happy with your numbers.BUT when you beat someone they know that you beat them they dont need you to tell them time and time again. all you have to do is slow your role with the s h i t talking.

oh and another thing the reason i went to show's was to hang out with my FREINDS and get away from the wife.

OK with that being said see you guys at the next show:D

and you can ask james, i told him i wantted to see you get back into it. cuz i know you dig the **** out of it. thats one of the reasons ive been giving YOU ****. is so you'll show up.

answer me this, have you decided that ive said something to offend you go not wantta talk to me?

and i know mike and i are allways giving each other ****, even though i thought the burbon was louder with the strokers in it.:eek:

controversy brings people. a good fights do, and big hitters will. when the playing field is leveled out to accomidate the single subs, sets of 12s 15s and mutlitple subs. people will show and have fun and compete. i wantta make this sport bigger in colorado. but i know if i build a burp box and win every show, then people with a stereo system wont wantta show up or enter because they know they dont have a chance. i talked more **** for the last show and more people showed up to that show than any other show besides the car toys one. this year.

stevew007
10-04-2009, 08:35 PM
and you can ask james, i told him i wantted to see you get back into it. cuz i know you dig the **** out of it. thats one of the reasons ive been giving YOU ****. is so you'll show up.

answer me this, have you decided that ive said something to offend you go not wantta talk to me?

and i know mike and i are allways giving each other ****, even though i thought the burbon was louder with the strokers in it.:eek:

controversy brings people. a good fights do, and big hitters will. when the playing field is leveled out to accomidate the single subs, sets of 12s 15s and mutlitple subs. people will show and have fun and compete. i wantta make this sport bigger in colorado. but i know if i build a burp box and win every show, then people with a stereo system wont wantta show up or enter because they know they dont have a chance. i talked more **** for the last show and more people showed up to that show than any other show besides the car toys one. this year.

dude james called my wife a hooker and i'm not offended :wow: LOL
so what i read is that your not going to win all the show's you enter. well with the system you have started i dont beleive that:rolleyes: you have one of THE loudest systems in colorado :eek: yes i said one "of" not "the" loudest.so you better get building:eek:

sub-FATHER
10-04-2009, 08:46 PM
dude james called my wife a hooker and i'm not offended :wow: LOL
so what i read is that your not going to win all the show's you enter. well with the system you have started i dont beleive that:rolleyes: you have one of THE loudest systems in colorado :eek: yes i said one "of" not "the" loudest.so you better get building:eek:

:readytog: so you must be older than i thought. you need glasses too:nerd:
i wont enter every show unless theres someone new there to beat.
and yes i want to bring the competitve edge back to the sport!
and there will be some trash talking. as with every type of competition weather it be face to face or behind close doors. everyone does it. including you steve. because ive heard it from your own mouth.
part of the fun is building your own thing, not what someone else wants you to build. my system is designed to anhialate ME. and if theres others that get to enjoy it with me than great, because there will allways be someone that doesnt like it.

stevew007
10-04-2009, 08:56 PM
:readytog: so you must be older than i thought. you need glasses too:nerd:
i wont enter every show unless theres someone new there to beat.
and yes i want to bring the competitve edge back to the sport!
and there will be some trash talking. as with every type of competition weather it be face to face or behind close doors. everyone does it. including you steve. because ive heard it from your own mouth.
part of the fun is building your own thing, not what someone else wants you to build. my system is designed to anhialate ME. and if theres others that get to enjoy it with me than great, because there will allways be someone that doesnt like it.

so what crap have i talk behind closed doors?????

why wouldent you join the shows? there wont be very many people to go up against you. there is you the burb and the s-10 as far as i know there would be nothing else in your class.i rember going to shows paying burping once then leaving for someone else to win. no matter what you do there will be someone there talking s h i t because you beat them. i tried going into the lowest class and still people didnt like it because i spent more money then they did :rolleyes:

sub-FATHER
10-04-2009, 09:12 PM
thread jack. sorry...

TnT_Sounds
10-04-2009, 10:47 PM
SO WHO ARE YOU ANYWAYS?

i bought his van that chevy made
i bought some speakers that he assembled

lets compare

you bought a car that a dealer made
you bought some subs that someone else made

THANKS DODGE, WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NEVER POUND AS HARD AS I DO.:crying:

He runs some nice stuff.. Needs mo POWA though

TnT_Sounds
10-04-2009, 10:54 PM

Thats the problem there.. I'm sure everyone will tell you this too. There's A; not enough people into the sport. B; not enough people with the dedication. C; it gets to expensive to rent parking lots and shop fronts for meets. D; people dont have enough money. And nce some people do show up and see what they go against, they sometimes never come back. My first show I lost to Joes daughterand I was a little peeved butit was fun. Great atmosphere and good people.

Colorado is just TOO small for a big car audio scene

csu87
10-04-2009, 11:44 PM
**** it. im just gonna go ahead and let all yall know that i am the loudest

j/k lol

TnT_Sounds
10-05-2009, 12:05 AM

j/k lol

Fail :fyi:

NoCoSPL
10-05-2009, 12:37 AM

True Statment. :fyi:

TnT_Sounds
10-05-2009, 12:44 AM
True Statment. :fyi:

Fail x2 :fyi:

NoCoSPL
10-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Fail x2 :fyi:

You taking a joke, FAIL x infinite. :fyi:

Walled_Taurus
10-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Wow interesting thread.:wow::wow:
Confrontation is always interesting, i say instead of bass boxing at the next show we kick box. But im not going with Big Mike.lol:laugh: JK

But **** this is alot of arguing going on I wonder how to settle it. I know everyone could just shut the **** up and compete and stop *****ing. But that would be like betting on your women to not PMS. (Aint gonna happen!

But seriously everyone what the hell is the need of all this. Im not really sure if I understand what all this arguing is gonna help. Honestly i think fist to fist with whoever is your arguer would be a better way to solve all this. May the toughest man win.:D:D

What do you all think???:laugh:

sub-FATHER
10-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Confrontation is always interesting, i say instead of bass boxing at the next show we kick box. But im not going with Big Mike.lol:laugh: JK

But **** this is alot of arguing going on I wonder how to settle it. I know everyone could just shut the **** up and compete and stop *****ing. But that would be like betting on your women to not PMS. (Aint gonna happen!

But seriously everyone what the hell is the need of all this. Im not really sure if I understand what all this arguing is gonna help. Honestly i think fist to fist with whoever is your arguer would be a better way to solve all this. May the toughest man win.:D:D

thunderdome bud, just like the road warriar. 2 men enter one man leaves. thats it thats all!
if it were only that easy. plus i actually like everyone here. just when it comes to "COMPETITION" no one should be in their feelings! because that right there is bad sportsmanship. mike and i are cool, steve and i are cool, james, drew, etc.
:sword::smash::violent:But bring your *** to the playing field,
and im gonna smash you if i can.!
if not then i will:bowdown:
and come back the next time with something changed so i can make a COMPEITION out of it.
as well as hang out and show off the system i built and hang out.

TnT_Sounds
10-05-2009, 05:18 PM
You taking a joke, FAIL x infinite. :fyi:

Ecasm > you :fyi:

Quit being a vag just cuz you're not loud :fyi:

Walled_Taurus
10-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Quit being a vag just cuz you're not loud :fyi:[/QUOTE]

Im loud enough!!! Until i can afford to get these stinky *** wmd's out of my car and double my power.:D

Im just kidding anyway. Like 1 out of every 20guys into car audio have a fist to fist nan-tality anyway. The majority are nerdy *** virgins!!!

TnT_Sounds
10-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Given the benfit of doubt, I'm willing to bet every car audio freak will throw down given the opportunity. Why combat is being brought up in this is ghey though. There is no confrontation here what so ever. One person just has a blunt way of "calling people out".

Everyone is just simply keeping the peace and bullshitting.

I still stand by Colorado being to small to even attempt to call anyone out. There are no heavy hitters here. Even with my wall done I won't consider myself a "heavy hitter". There's no way I or anyone in CO would hang with Neill Barber, Steve Mick, IceMan etc.... Hope to see that van at SBN next year. I will be there. :thumbsup:

stevew007
10-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Given the benfit of doubt, I'm willing to bet every car audio freak will throw down given the opportunity. Why combat is being brought up in this is ghey though. There is no confrontation here what so ever. One person just has a blunt way of "calling people out".

Everyone is just simply keeping the peace and bullshitting.

I still stand by Colorado being to small to even attempt to call anyone out. There are no heavy hitters here. Even with my wall done I won't consider myself a "heavy hitter". There's no way I or anyone in CO would hang with Neill Barber, Steve Mick, IceMan etc.... Hope to see that van at SBN next year. I will be there. :thumbsup:

apple's and oranges! they have it all handed to them :rolleyes: if I had all my equipment handed to me I would of been @ world finals too :eek:

TnT_Sounds
10-05-2009, 07:38 PM
apple's and oranges! they have it all handed to them :rolleyes: if I had all my equipment handed to me I would of been @ world finals too :eek:

Precisely bro! Quite depressing nonetheless. I have a friend that just opened up a shop and he's willing to move product at his cost. I was looking into building up an astro. Would you be interested? Share cost of parts and whatnot.

Idk, just a thought I had. I couldn't mentaly handle doing a huge concrete build by myself.

stevew007
10-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Precisely bro! Quite depressing nonetheless. I have a friend that just opened up a shop and he's willing to move product at his cost. I was looking into building up an astro. Would you be interested? Share cost of parts and whatnot.

Idk, just a thought I had. I couldn't mentaly handle doing a huge concrete build by myself.

just stating the facts and no doing concrete is the most unforgiving build i have ever done and wont go there again.as for a shared build they dont work that well either i tried that with my wife's uncle splitting the cost was great but when i was the one doing all the work while he went to the mall that didnt sit well with me.LOL

TnT_Sounds
10-05-2009, 08:32 PM
just stating the facts and no doing concrete is the most unforgiving build i have ever done and wont go there again.as for a shared build they dont work that well either i tried that with my wife's uncle splitting the cost was great but when i was the one doing all the work while he went to the mall that didnt sit well with me.LOL

No worries. I'd imagine the distance between would be a main loss. But you could always think about it;). I'll have quite a bit of free time next summer and distance wouldn't be an issue.

Like I said though, just a thought I had. I plan to pick up the van in a couple months.

hunterw
10-07-2009, 10:55 PM
whats going on in here?

Walled_Taurus
10-07-2009, 11:05 PM
whats going on in here?

A little of everything hunter.:laugh: