PDA

View Full Version : Rival904 Horrible Seller

buzyao
09-23-2009, 10:44 PM
I bought a soundstream TRX2000D amp of this kid and his post mentioned nothing about not having end caps or not having the remote bass knob, Once i open it and see that they are not there I pm him and ask him to shipp,

he replied that he will send them out monday, he cant find them and blames me for not asking him if he had them

Don't buy from he does not know what he has and appartnely does not take care of his own stuff,

Rival904 go clean up your room and figure what you have and don't have

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-23-2009, 10:46 PM
paypal claim. Item not as described.

mobeious
09-23-2009, 10:48 PM
paypal claim. Item not as described.

ya... but always get into detail on exactly what ur getting

he could have sold u just the heatsink u never asked if the chip board was inside

bubbagumper6
09-23-2009, 10:52 PM
ya... but always get into detail on exactly what ur getting

he could have sold u just the heatsink u never asked if the chip board was inside

lol, so when buying an amp we need to specifically ask if the board is inside?

End caps and bass knob are usually something that should be clarified before the purchase...bass knob i can understand (because I don't use them) but he should have definitely told you that he didn't have the end caps. I'd paypal claim that *****...

buzyao
09-23-2009, 11:20 PM
the jerk off posted a pic with the end caps i thought they should be there!!!:verymad:

If you put it in picture then i should not have to ask

rival904
09-24-2009, 12:29 AM
This is what I sent to paypal, and I pushed it for a claim, because he asked for a $100.00 refund.

Here is the actual ad. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=430557The item in question is for the SoundStream TRX2000D. No where in the ad does it say it comes with a bass knob and/or the end caps. Thats like buying a car and after you get it asking if it has navigation. The orginal price was $280.00 dollars, he talked me down to $260.00 after sending me this message. "Come on man, I'm really hurting for cash I had my Titan broken into Monday, they broken my back window $600 stolen my head unit vir-8007, a pca2000d, and 600w power Acoustc amp, u can look at my other post about punctured sub they also tried to steal sub" The bass knob, and/or end caps do not affect product performance what-so-ever and are simply for looks. If he could go into so much detail about his truck getting broken into, and playing the sob story, he could atleast ask if the item comes with the accessory's.

And this was paypals response

"You have chosen to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending
communication with the buyer, you are asking PayPal to investigate the case
and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal reviewed any
communication you may have had with the buyer in the Resolution Center.

We have received a complaint from a buyer who stated that merchandise you
sent them did not match your original description. The buyer is disputing
the quality of goods associated with the transaction detailed below.

As you may already be aware, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies only
to the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes or
quality of goods received through an off eBay transaction. Therefore, we
will not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time."

rival904
09-24-2009, 12:33 AM
And heres 5 pages of all positive feedback from me on another forum.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1037173

cj407
09-24-2009, 12:35 AM
if you didnt put the end caps in the photo you might get away with that one ....but since it was in the photo you need to send them to him or refund the price of the endcaps shipped from soundstream...which aint cheap.

Ekimdude
09-24-2009, 12:36 AM
You pictured it with the end caps though thats the deal breaker right their. Everything in the picture should come with the amp, the bass knob I can understand but not the end caps. You either need to buy him new end caps or refund him some dough no matter how many refs you have.

cj407
09-24-2009, 12:37 AM
We have received a complaint from a buyer who stated that merchandise you
sent them did not match your original description

PICTURES ARE ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION ALSO.

and you come on here and floridaspl.com talkin garbage on a guy thats never on the forums...and you pull this....you are the scum.

qu1cks1lver56
09-24-2009, 12:37 AM
if its not listed in the ad, you should always ask whether it comes with it or not even if the picture shows it.

Cabin_Pressure
09-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Man up, get the guy some endcaps or GTFO.....................simple enough?

Ekimdude
09-24-2009, 12:40 AM
if its not listed in the ad, you should always ask whether it comes with it or not even if the picture shows it.

Shut up feg, if I wanted to hear from you id fart.

Macklessdaddy
bass remote-fucc no
end caps were in the pic-fucc yeah

simple as that

whitedragon551
Nice. I wouldnt deal with this scum bag.

Cabin_Pressure
09-24-2009, 12:41 AM

.................excuse me sir, do those shoes come with the laces? c'mon, get real

FatPat*da*Ratt
if its shown in the pics its expected..if not shown and nothing said...its not expected

FatPat*da*Ratt
Nice. I wouldnt deal with this scum bag.

x2

J31Rob
09-24-2009, 12:43 AM
2009 vs 2009, you both fail regardless. I hate this thread. I hope it blows up with shrapnel.

cj407
09-24-2009, 12:44 AM
OP make sure you keep that pic when they ask for description...if you dont have it saved and he deletes it...dont worry i got your back..already been saved.

anj46907
09-24-2009, 12:44 AM
2009 vs 2009, you both fail regardless. I hate this thread. I hope it blows up with shrapnel.
i feel the same when i look at your build log:rolleyes:

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 12:46 AM
OP make sure you keep that pic when they ask for description...if you dont have it saved and he deletes it...dont worry i got your back..already been saved.

I also have it. I have uploaded it to another source the OP cant touch. This will stay here until the service shuts down.

http://lookpic.com/i/155/bSKoq4UG.jpeg

Ekimdude
09-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Dont settle for nothing less than 100 dollar refund or brand new end caps since he tried f ukin u

plugitin
09-24-2009, 12:49 AM
im gona have to agree...end caps need to be sent to him...

Ekimdude
09-24-2009, 12:53 AM
im gona have to agree...end caps need to be sent to him...

Noone asked for your opinion either *** dumpster

rival904
09-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Thats fine, Im not going to try and change the pic, bc that was the picture that was in the ad.

Has anyone checked the pic data? When the picture was taken, etc etc?

Cabin_Pressure
:terrible:

plugitin
Noone asked for your opinion either *** dumpster

you sir...are a fucktard :D

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Thats fine, Im not going to try and change the pic, bc that was the picture that was in the ad.

Has anyone checked the pic data? When the picture was taken, etc etc?

1-5-09 at 7:52PM

If you didnt have them you should have taken new ones or said that everything in the pic wasnt included.

rival904
09-24-2009, 12:57 AM
January, wow.

How about some recent pics of the amps?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=55965&st=0

KyleBechtold
09-24-2009, 12:59 AM
lol I am gunna sell speakers pictured with tweets and xovers and call it a comp set and just send the mids.. sound cool?

whitedragon551
If you had more recent pics you should have posted those instead. You failed at your own FS thread. Give the man some end caps.

To be honest they are here too:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/48/l_47891f5d225447ef8384b86e14c6d5b9.jpg

cj407
also got this one....that he has in another ad

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/CandeShop/CIMG1490.jpg

Ekimdude
What the **** are you getting at you fat retard inbred?

Pioneer~Saturn
09-24-2009, 01:00 AM
i feel the same when i look at your build log:rolleyes:

Ouch. lol

rival904
09-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Yea, another more recent pic, without end caps.

Ill gladly get some end caps and ship him if he sends me the $20 that he talked me down on.

cj407
09-24-2009, 01:06 AM
stop being a douche and send the end caps

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 01:07 AM

Ill gladly get some end caps and ship him if he sends me the $20 that he talked me down on.

Or you can send what was in the pics to begin with.

Now your pretty much admitting you didnt send the end caps because you allowed YOURSELF to get talked down $20 on the sale.

Your a POS.

FatPat*da*Ratt
09-24-2009, 01:10 AM
lol I am gunna sell speakers pictured with tweets and xovers and call it a comp set and just send the mids.. sound cool?

make sure you show them all in your pic...but as long as no one ask what is included it should be all right to keep the tweeters and crossovers according to this idiot

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 01:12 AM
This douche has $450 on a sub pictured with a Mountain Dew. He probably wants $450 for the can.

LazyRider
Wow horrible seller. Some people are just plain retarded. I'm pretty much done doing business on here except for with people I've already done business with before that I trust.

J31Rob

Get the **** off this forum you piece of garbage.

TnT_Sounds
09-24-2009, 01:14 AM
I don't get why you wouldn't include the pieces that belong with the amp.

You can't honestly reuse them crappy things.

People should quit buying amps used. There's always some sort of controversy.

rival904
09-24-2009, 01:18 AM
I don't have the pieces, we have a blown trx sitting at the warehouse that I was gonna jack em from?

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 01:22 AM
I don't have the pieces, we have a blown trx sitting at the warehouse that I was gonna jack em from?

Then you should have said that in your fvcking for sale thread you scamming POS. Now Paypal has proof your liar and the item wasnt sold as described.

LazyRider
09-24-2009, 01:22 AM
SO I guess if you buy subs you gotta ask if they come with the dust cap too? I mean if you don't have the end caps anymore then buy him some new ones. I mean now because you're too cheap to make things right nobody's ever going to buy from you off here again. OP you should post this in that other forum he's on too.

TnT_Sounds
09-24-2009, 01:23 AM

What a hack! You can not be serious. Your **** is used. And from your logic you seem like you don't know WTF you are doing and an idiot. You REP is trashed now man.

Send the man what belongs to him and GTFO of this forum.

I'll make sure you don't sell on PWK either. What a joke you are.

xXx-TD-xXx
09-24-2009, 01:32 AM
I saw this on a different forum.

I'd just like to point out that a GOOD buyer would know exactly what he was supposed to be getting, I know I do whenever I buy something. I guess today's society allows for a forum full of people to act like complete assholes to a man they've never met because the buyer was irresponsible enough to not double check? Now I'm not saying its totally ok to show a photo with the endcaps on, but very similarly, If you were renting an apartment and saw appliances in it, would you now make sure the lease included "utilities" or would you ***** about that when it wasn't included because the "stove was already in the apartment"

I believe the old adage goes "When you assume, you make an *** out of you and an *** out of me" Bottom line is, It takes like what, 30 seconds to ask if it comes with the endcaps too, maybe it's worth asking, especially when you can't see it in person first, I mean jesus Isn't that just common sense?

Cabin_Pressure
09-24-2009, 01:36 AM

I'd just like to point out that a GOOD buyer would know exactly what he was supposed to be getting, I know I do whenever I buy something. I guess today's society allows for a forum full of people to act like complete assholes to a man they've never met because the buyer was irresponsible enough to not double check? Now I'm not saying its totally ok to show a photo with the endcaps on, but very similarly, If you were renting an apartment and saw appliances in it, would you now make sure the lease included "utilities" or would you ***** about that when it wasn't included because the "stove was already in the apartment"

I believe the old adage goes "When you assume, you make an *** out of you and an *** out of me" Bottom line is, It takes like what, 30 seconds to ask if it comes with the endcaps too, maybe it's worth asking, especially when you can't see it in person first, I mean jesus Isn't that just common sense?

You're right, next time i buy a sub from a picture of a complete sub, i'll make sure to ask if the surround comes with it. :rolleyes:

xXx-TD-xXx
09-24-2009, 01:38 AM
You're right, next time i buy a sub from a picture of a complete sub, i'll make sure to ask if the surround comes with it. :rolleyes:

If you bought a car and the picture of the car had a house in the background, would you assume the house was included too?

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 01:38 AM
Heres another FS thread he has at PB Nation for his car audio stuff.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3180872&highlight=imguessingurgay

Heres also a scammer post I made at PB nation for the d!ck.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3216481

Feel free to leave feedback about this guy there too.

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 01:39 AM
If you bought a car and the picture of the car had a house in the background, would you assume the house was included too?

No but I would expect everything in the car that the owner didnt remove prior to the purchase was mine to keep.

Thats 2 totally different things.

If an amp is for sale and has pictures of all accessories, this case end caps, you would be right to assume it comes with end caps unless noted otherwise in the for sale add. If its not listed, it is false advertisement.

TnT_Sounds
09-24-2009, 01:39 AM

Ok, so don't stop there. Ask if the electrical outlets come with it, the tile and lenolium, lights, shower curtain, dry wall and carpet is the buyers responsibility to ensure its included right? I figured that's why listed ads for apartments will say furnished or not :confused:

Get real! In that case when you go to buy a car, you better make sure it comes with tires, seats, seat belts, windows and an engine.

Go back to your "other forum".

Cabin_Pressure
09-24-2009, 01:42 AM

Not if i was agreeing to buy a car. The buyer wasn't asking for the garage the pic was taken in, just the complete amp that was shown and listed for sale.

xXx-TD-xXx
09-24-2009, 01:44 AM
No but I would expect everything in the car that the owner didnt remove prior to the purchase was mine to keep.

Not really. The last I checked, endcaps are an accessory to an amp and not necessary for the amp to function, so it's pretty much like buying a car that has aftermarket rims on it that aren't included in the sale.

I see both sides of this argument, I know I won't win against 40 pissed off people on a forum I don't even post on, but all I'm saying is it really necessary for an entire forum to spew **** all over somebody because he didn't include some endcaps? If I had bought the amp, I would have been more worried about double checking they came with, instead of worrying about 20 bucks off.

LazyRider
09-24-2009, 01:46 AM

No but I would assume anything attached to the car in the picture came with it. You're about as logical as Rival904

TnT_Sounds
09-24-2009, 01:50 AM
That's logic, dealers have the brains to say, "well if we take this much off, this won't be included". This kid thinks since he sold his used junk for $20 less he can remove or keep items that were with the amp.

From his point of view, he was never planning on sending them regardless what a buyer paid since he did not have them in his posession. In that case it should have been stated.

LazyRider
09-24-2009, 01:53 AM
Not really. The last I checked, endcaps are an accessory to an amp and not necessary for the amp to function, so it's pretty much like buying a car that has aftermarket rims on it that aren't included in the sale.

I see both sides of this argument, I know I won't win against 40 pissed off people on a forum I don't even post on, but all I'm saying is it really necessary for an entire forum to spew **** all over somebody because he didn't include some endcaps? If I had bought the amp, I would have been more worried about double checking they came with, instead of worrying about 20 bucks off.

What kind of logic is this? If you post a picture of something you're selling but it doesn't come with everything in the picture then you have to tell the buyer. Otherwise you're misrepresenting the item.

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 01:56 AM

If an amp is for sale and has pictures of all accessories, this case end caps, you would be right to assume it comes with end caps unless noted otherwise in the for sale add. If its not listed, it is false advertisement.

are u white?

xXx-TD-xXx
09-24-2009, 02:06 AM
Ok, so don't stop there. Ask if the electrical outlets come with it, the tile and lenolium, lights, shower curtain, dry wall and carpet is the buyers responsibility to ensure its included right? I figured that's why listed ads for apartments will say furnished or not :confused:

Get real! In that case when you go to buy a car, you better make sure it comes with tires, seats, seat belts, windows and an engine.

Go back to your "other forum".
YES! that's exactly what I'm saying. See there is NOTHING that guarantees any of that is included with the house, or the car, people just assume it is. While often the seller is nice enough to say no it's not, sometimes they don't, in which case I'm pretty **** sure the person who wants it oh so badly should take time to make sure it is, or not ***** when something is left out that doesn't render the rest of it completely useless.

Not if i was agreeing to buy a car. The buyer wasn't asking for the garage the pic was taken in, just the complete amp that was shown and listed for sale.
So the amp is any less complete because it doesn't have an accessory on it? I guess that means my truck isn't a complete truck because of a badge delete?

No but I would assume anything attached to the car in the picture came with it. You're about as logical as Rival904

But see, theres that magic word assume again. You assume it does, but when the deal had never included that in writing, and you never checked to make sure it was included it's you who's gonna ***** and **** and moan about something that wasn't part of the deal beyond you thinking it was.

Look guys, you all seem wonderful, but unfortunately, I lack the free time you all seem to have, to sit here all night rather than resting, spewing **** and stupidity about something that didn't directly affect me. My bottom line is, when somebody makes the decision to buy used, online, knowing full well they can't see the item in person, they should either Buy one new that they KNOW will include all items and accessories, or have the common sense enough to double check the item they are buying includes something. That is fully the buyers responsibility. I guess things have changed from how they used to be, and this is things go to **** because everyone blames everything on everyone else.

Have fun trying to prove whatever it is you're all trying to prove I suppose, and have a pleasant whatever time of day it is by you.

rival904
09-24-2009, 03:59 AM
To all the jackasses,

He asked for a 100 dollar refund. Id rather him send me the amp back, and ill send him the 260.00 back.

Since I don't have the end caps, and he can't have an amp without end caps.

So there's my offer to make it right, send me back the amp, and ill refund you.

cj407
09-24-2009, 04:02 AM
does the amp brand new come with endcaps and a bass remote or not...if it comes in the box and its in the pic..then it comes when you buy it. not an accessory....an accessory would be a led light that the consumer purchased and put on the amp. if the amp didnt have endcaps why didnt he tell the consumer that he wouldnt be getting the endcaps...instead of trying to steal some from his job...which should be called and told that an employee thinks an amp thats sitting their is his property and he can sell pieces off of it to make up for his retarded excuse for a peanut brain.

cj407
09-24-2009, 04:06 AM
**** you mean for 69 dollars more the guy could've had an amp brand new in the box with 3 year warranty...and you are complaining about end caps that you pictured in the ad and didnt say werent included. thats what disclaimers are for. when you see buy one get 2 free....what do you think...oh wait then you read a disclaimer and it makes you see why you can buy 1 get 2 free....so the way i see it...a lawyer could be brought in and see the same way you either send the endcaps or you refund 100 dollars....cuz i guarantee that the end caps after shipping will be less hassle and equal money as the 100 is worth.

rival904
09-24-2009, 04:06 AM
does the amp brand new come with endcaps and a bass remote or not...if it comes in the box and its in the pic..then it comes when you buy it. not an accessory....an accessory would be a led light that the consumer purchased and put on the amp. if the amp didnt have endcaps why didnt he tell the consumer that he wouldnt be getting the endcaps...instead of trying to steal some from his job...which should be called and told that an employee thinks an amp thats sitting their is his property and he can sell pieces off of it to make up for his retarded excuse for a peanut brain.
How about you get your facts striaght before you sound like any more of an idiot.

I didn't know bowling alleys had amps laying around.

Quit being a ****ing *****.

Yes, the end caps do come factory with amp, do you have to put them on? No, you don't, that makes them an accessory.

Seriously, get the **** off my ****, I offered to buy the amp back from him.

rival904
09-24-2009, 04:08 AM
**** you mean for 69 dollars more the guy could've had an amp brand new in the box with 3 year warranty...and you are complaining about end caps that you pictured in the ad and didnt say werent included. thats what disclaimers are for. when you see buy one get 2 free....what do you think...oh wait then you read a disclaimer and it makes you see why you can buy 1 get 2 free....so the way i see it...a lawyer could be brought in and see the same way you either send the endcaps or you refund 100 dollars....cuz i guarantee that the end caps after shipping will be less hassle and equal money as the 100 is worth.
Guess he should have paid the 69 dollars then huh?

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 07:35 AM
How about you get your facts striaght before you sound like any more of an idiot.

I didn't know bowling alleys had amps laying around.

Quit being a ****ing *****.

Yes, the end caps do come factory with amp, do you have to put them on? No, you don't, that makes them an accessory.

Seriously, get the **** off my ****, I offered to buy the amp back from him.

Your a tool. If you dont have to put them on. They are not extras but they come with it. That makes them not an accessory.

As for the ******* who brought up the house with appliances. It is a totally different concept. The house HAS accessories which are the washer, dryer, fridge, etc. If it doesnt come with those it is NOTED in the agreement before purchase.

Amps however that require end caps are made with them and sold with them new. If it was noted in the add it would be a different story. The OP would be screwed. However it was sold and wasnt noted or described which puts the fault on the seller.

buzyao
09-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Wow this blew up over night and i went to bed at 1am, thanx for the support, he also emailed me after i asked for them said he would shipp them out, he is a liar and a scammer POS, i really just want the end caps the hundred bucks was a starting point for cash refund of course im going to start big when dealing with this turd

NeillBarber
09-24-2009, 08:34 AM
OP PM me what your missing and Ill PM you back my phone number. Im using some SS amps now and have extra endcaps and knobs.

Ill send them to you to get this handled

NeillBArber

iamamp3pimp
09-24-2009, 08:52 AM
always a nice guy.........

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 08:58 AM
OP PM me what your missing and Ill PM you back my phone number. Im using some SS amps now and have extra endcaps and knobs.

Ill send them to you to get this handled

NeillBArber

Thats a nice move. Your not going to ask for the $20 are you? The seller is still a tool regardless. His credit would take a big hit if some random guy fixed his fvck up too.

ace_800
09-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Whoever is defending this tool is retarded.

If you post an item for sale and you post a pic then unless you say this is not included the buyer expects everything that was bought in the picture. Some of you are so ******* stupid to suggest that whatever is in the **** picture besides the items purchased should be included. The endcaps were in the pic, you didn't state otherwise, thats your fuckup.

You won't sell anything else on here......

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 09:14 AM
OP This will be what happens to the refund if you send it back. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSXbgfKFWg&feature=player_embedded

Ninja Primate
09-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Whoever is defending this tool is retarded.

You won't sell anything else on here......

Or PBNation.

tRiGgEr
09-24-2009, 09:21 AM
OP This will be what happens to the refund if you send it back. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSXbgfKFWg&feature=player_embedded

That was pointless.

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 09:23 AM
rival904 was at Florida state finals correct? I remember that POS truck..

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 09:24 AM
rival904 was at Florida state finals correct? I remember that POS truck..

Should have punched him in the mouth for this ****.

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 09:26 AM
buzyao whats the return address he is in fl take a drive up there.. ;) Beat the end caps out of him.. lol

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 09:30 AM
That was pointless.

so are end caps but here we all are talking about them.. lol You must admit that **** is funny though.. Sorry i like dumb and dumber.. btw you would not say thats dumb if he sent the amp back and got no refund now would you?

NeillBarber
09-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Thats a nice move. Your not going to ask for the $20 are you? The seller is still a tool regardless. His credit would take a big hit if some random guy fixed his fvck up too.

What $20?

PLease dont turn what I offerend into something else. The offer still stands.

If the OP wants to contact me he can and we will go from there. IF I have what he needs fine if I dont at least I tried.

NeillBArber

plugitin
09-24-2009, 10:36 AM

you, sir, are an idiot...thats like me buying a car on ebay that has rims and all sorts of other upgrades on it. Then i get there to pick it up, and its all back to stock. Your saying thats ok you *******? Do an IP check on this ******, wouldnt be surprised if it was rival...

buzyao
09-24-2009, 10:37 AM
A four hour drive is nothing to me, but I'm studying for CPA exam, should have bought those lectures on tape too! I would not have made a big deal about if he was not such a jerk to me. He could have said he lost them here 20 bucks i would have been cool. But now I really want the Facking Caps!

Here is the Dude name and address:

Matt Matheson
405 14th ave Apt D
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

buzyao
09-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Neil thanx for offer i pm'ed u

tRiGgEr
09-24-2009, 11:00 AM
so are end caps but here we all are talking about them.. lol You must admit that **** is funny though.. Sorry i like dumb and dumber.. btw you would not say thats dumb if he sent the amp back and got no refund now would you?

What did you just say:confused:

anj46907
09-24-2009, 11:03 AM
neil and matt have met before..stop talkin ****

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 11:04 AM
What $20?

PLease dont turn what I offerend into something else. The offer still stands.

If the OP wants to contact me he can and we will go from there. IF I have what he needs fine if I dont at least I tried.

NeillBArber

I was referring to Rival getting talked down $20 and then felt like he didnt have to include the end caps because of it.

neil and matt have met before..stop talkin ****

Your a douche. Just because they met before doesnt mean jack ****.

buzyao
09-24-2009, 11:06 AM
My truck really did get broken into here's pics that ****ing window cost me 550 from nissan and then 150 and them all stuff they stole

anj46907
09-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Wow this blew up over night and i went to bed at 1am, thanx for the support, he also emailed me after i asked for them said he would shipp them out, he is a liar and a scammer POS, i really just want the end caps the hundred bucks was a starting point for cash refund of course im going to start big when dealing with this turd
if you get the endcaps why do you need a hundred bucks?

sounds like you are having buyers remorse and finding a way to make some cash back

and the truth is out

My truck really did get broken into here's pics that ****ing window cost me 550 from nissan and then 150 and them all stuff they stole

JCRANKTUNES
09-24-2009, 11:10 AM
They're in the picture. Cough-up the parts or the cash you scammer.

plugitin
09-24-2009, 11:11 AM
They're in the picture. Cough-up the parts or the cash you scammer.

and you arre?

NeillBarber
09-24-2009, 11:27 AM
I was referring to Rival getting talked down $20 and then felt like he didnt have to include the end caps because of it.

Cool. NP. I didnt read that part.

NeillBArber

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 11:59 AM

Your a douche. Just because they met before doesnt mean jack ****.

STFU already and mind your own business. you are ****ing retarded and only making things worse. so go **** your mommas *** and leave this thread youngen

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Should have punched him in the mouth for this ****.

:yureawsm:

dbeez
09-24-2009, 12:00 PM
STFU already and mind your own business. you are ****ing retarded and only making things worse. so go **** your mommas *** and leave this thread youngen

Wow all your post are so insightful..:rolleyes:

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Wow all your post are so insightful..:rolleyes:

some other dude said the same thing. quit copying people u douche.

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:01 PM
anj46907 is about a ****in tard as well

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 12:02 PM

u mad? Your posts are so insightful.

anj46907
seems kinda odd your truck gets broken into and you have a big repair bill and your asking rival for 100 bucks back. youre sad i think you have buyers remorse and you are trying deperately to to get money back on the amp and keep it. boohoo cry a fvking river you didnt get endcaps and everyones beloved bass knob

dbeez

Yeah good one..Take your own advice and mind your business you arent helping either neither am i so bye..:wave:

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:03 PM
u mad? Your posts are so insightful.

:thankyou: :p:

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah good one..Take your own advice and mind your business you arent helping either neither am i so bye..:wave:

no skin off my ***.....see ya douche

dbeez
09-24-2009, 12:06 PM
no skin off my ***.....see ya douche

182 post gtfo idiot...

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:07 PM
182 post gtfo idiot...

my bad, didnt mean to get u all stirred up cause of the interwebz :crap: *****

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:08 PM
182 post gtfo idiot...

DBeez Car Audio
7505 Millet Place
Crestwood, KY 40014
Owner: Darren Francis
Cell: 502-649-6005

:nono: watch how you speak to me feggot

anj46907
09-24-2009, 12:13 PM
seems kinda odd your truck gets broken into and you have a big repair bill and your asking rival for 100 bucks back. youre sad i think you have buyers remorse and you are trying deperately to to get money back on the amp and keep it. boohoo cry a fvking river you didnt get endcaps and everyones beloved bass knob
im still waiting on a reponse for this......

anj46907
09-24-2009, 12:13 PM
DBeez Car Audio
7505 Millet Place
Crestwood, KY 40014
Owner: Darren Francis
Cell: 502-649-6005

:nono: watch how you speak to me feggot
we all knew this information already. do you think you possess some classified information or something? gtfo newb

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:16 PM
we all knew this information already. do you think you possess some classified information or something? gtfo newb

well no **** you ****ing retarded *** idiot. its in his sig, of course we know it. dam youre a ****ing idiot. since i cant do **** with it, give me your info NEWB. dam, i didnt know you could be that dumb

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:18 PM

It's in his **** sig, I don't think he was hiding.. LoL That guy is an idiot for sure.

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:18 PM
It's in his **** sig, I don't think he was hiding.. LoL That guy is an idiot for sure.

little late there douchebag

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:20 PM
little late there douchebag

Post my info *****.. I dare you.. If you even get it right, who's the douchebad now.. haha

dbeez
Yep thats me and i will talk how i want you know where to find me and you arent too far..E-thug you bad i will bow down cause :yureawsm:

timmoore718
Post my info *****.. I dare you.. If you even get it right, who's the douchebad now.. haha

oh hahahah, you got me hahahahah :thumbdwn:

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:21 PM
oh hahahah, you got me hahahahah :thumbdwn:

What I thought.. :peace: B1tch..

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Yep thats me and i will talk how i want you know where to find me and you arent too far..E-thug you bad i will bow down cause :yureawsm:

i will get the last word buddy, got it? dont come in this thread no more and reply. trust me buddy, i can use that info for a million things, so stfu and move on. your call

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:22 PM
i will get the last word buddy, got it? dont come in this thread no more and reply. trust me buddy, i can use that info for a million things, so stfu and move on. your call

He is going to order an escort from craigslist and send her to you.. haha Watch out now.. lol

TurdFergueson2
09-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Is he part of FatPat's crew of scammers/****** sellers?

timmoore718
He is going to order an escort from craigslist and send her to you.. haha Watch out now.. lol

not exactly but thanks for the extra option :laugh:

whitedragon551

I bet you sit in your parents basement E-Thug.

dbeez
yeah go ahead do what you want internet gangsta not gonna waste my with with you keyboard camando..

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Is he part of FatPat's crew of scammers/****** sellers?

He is in jville so I don't think so.. I don't think fatpat can drive that far with out food.. haha Oh wait he is just big boned.

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:24 PM
yeah go ahead do what you want internet gangsta not gonna waste my with with you keyboard camando..

right on ;)

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:25 PM
I bet you sit in your parents basement E-Thug.

look at my sig ****face

anj46907
09-24-2009, 12:25 PM
well no **** you ****ing retarded *** idiot. its in his sig, of course we know it. dam youre a ****ing idiot. since i cant do **** with it, give me your info NEWB. dam, i didnt know you could be that dumb
lol ok beaner come down here. let me know when you get to the florida state line and then i'll let you know:rolleyes:

jadon087
09-24-2009, 12:27 PM
right on ;)

dude quit polluting this thread until it gets solved before you get banned. You will not do anything to anyone so stop acting like a ****** gtfo.

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:30 PM
dude quit polluting this thread until it gets solved before you get banned. You will not do anything to anyone so stop acting like a ****** gtfo.

not in real life, are u crazy?! im a *****!!! personal info please? :D seeing as i wont do anything. :laugh: LA CRX knows all about it, as well as worstenemy, i could think of another few, so u feggots will stfu when i tell you to p.s. i hope i dont get banned like u say, ive never been banned from here before :crap:

TurdFergueson2
09-24-2009, 12:31 PM
He is in jville so I don't think so.. I don't think fatpat can drive that far with out food.. haha Oh wait he is just big boned.

Just reminds me of him and his crew with the whole what's stated and not stated thing.

jadon087
not in real life, are u crazy?! im a *****!!! personal info please? :D seeing as i wont do anything. :laugh: LA CRX knows all about it, as well as worstenemy, i could think of another few, so u feggots will stfu when i tell you to p.s. i hope i dont get banned like u say, ive never been banned from here before :crap:

lol i only give my personal info if you are actually gonna do something in person if not stfu and die.

timmoore718
hey dbeez, you should pm a mod :laugh: i get banned, its your *** homie

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:32 PM
lol i only give my personal info if you are actually gonna do something in person if not stfu and die.

i dont do that. my girl fights better then me. im a *****, already said that u ******* moron. im sure youre packed with muscles though :laugh:

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Just reminds me of him and his crew with the whole what's stated and not stated thing.

true..

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:34 PM
hey dbeez, you should pm a mod :laugh: i get banned, its your *** homie

Let me mine cause I reported you.. haha Come on down my address in on my web page ***..

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Let me mine cause I reported you.. haha Come on down my address in on my web page ***..

awwww, dud i hurt your e-feelings :laugh: ***** no problem. you guys that buy and sell on here and talk **** are complete idiots, thats the further more i will say.........for now......*********. learn the hard way

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:37 PM
awwww, dud i hurt your e-feelings :laugh: ***** no problem. you guys that buy and sell on here and talk **** are complete idiots, thats the further more i will say.........for now......*********. learn the hard way

Just what I thought you would say, you are even a b!tch on line.. You are never going to hurt my feelings with your weak a$$ posts.. You should just STFU now..

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Just what I thought you would say, you are even a b!tch on line.. You are never going to hurt my feelings with your weak a$$ posts.. You should just STFU now..

oh boy oh boy, christmas is gonna come early for you my friend :p: bad move e-thug, bad move

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:41 PM
oh boy oh boy, christmas is gonna come early for you my friend :p: bad move e-thug, bad move

Dude come on... WTF is this the ****** system of the year.. haha

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433657

Don't hate....

BTW you and your friend look like to **** for real man..

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Dude come on... WTF is this the ****** system of the year.. haha

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433657

Don't hate....

BTW you and your friend look like to **** for real man..

my pride and joy. took me forever to build that gem. have a nice day brad. you will hear from me soon

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Ok lets see who the feg is, Tag 399-RXX Nevada..

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Whats that 3 different subs in there 15" 2 12" that are different.. GAY..

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 12:48 PM
my pride and joy. took me forever to build that gem. have a nice day brad. you will hear from me soon

LoL so far off it's sad..

NeillBarber
09-24-2009, 01:25 PM
IM pretty sure the OP's issue is now taken care of.

Thanks for the constructive responses.

NeillBArber

dbeez
09-24-2009, 01:27 PM
IM pretty sure the OP's issue is now taken care of.

Thanks for the constructive responses.

NeillBArber

way to go man nice to see there are still good people out there..

buzyao
09-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks you Neill !!!! Your a stand up guy.

plugitin
09-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Whats that 3 different subs in there 15" 2 12" that are different.. GAY..

as he shuts the **** up and hasnt said a thing since this...ahahaaha

jrgreene1968
09-24-2009, 02:00 PM
way to go man nice to see there are still good people out there..

x2....shame this thread ended up like it did though

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:00 PM
as he shuts the **** up and hasnt said a thing since this...ahahaaha

you should go read that thread first before making yourself look like more of a jackass then you already are. u guys are some dumb fucks, as for brad, hope u get a chance to get that shop up and kickin before i ruin it. also, you have a few items for the cheap on craigslist. thank you all for your precious time. you all have a wonderful day now :D p.s. plugitin, you are ******* retarded :laugh:

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:01 PM
x2....shame this thread ended up like it did though

CA.com baby!!!!! this is where i learned :laugh:

plugitin
09-24-2009, 02:02 PM
you should go read that thread first before making yourself look like more of a jackass then you already are. u guys are some dumb fucks, as for brad, hope u get a chance to get that shop up and kickin before i ruin it. also, you have a few items for the cheap on craigslist. thank you all for your precious time. you all have a wonderful day now :D p.s. plugitin, you are ******* retarded :laugh:

hah, your a dumb ****...as i posted in this thread before you and have read the entire thing...just stfu and go die

kthxbi

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:03 PM
plugitin, you are dumb

that is all

plugitin
09-24-2009, 02:03 PM
plugitin, you are dumb

that is all

die:D

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:04 PM
hah, your a dumb ****...as i posted in this thread before you and have read the entire thing...just stfu and go die

kthxbi

OMG! not this thread you ****ing retard!!!!!!

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:04 PM
plugitin, you are dumb

that is all

x2

plugitin
09-24-2009, 02:05 PM
haha, im going to stop. Ive lost enough IQ points talking to you...

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:06 PM

you should stop retard

jrgreene1968
09-24-2009, 02:07 PM
CA.com baby!!!!! this is where i learned :laugh:

not to cool if you ask me...its none of my business of course, but this was all uncalled for.

KyleBechtold
09-24-2009, 02:09 PM
this is the funniest thread.. lol I am going to sell a car if you talk me down on price its cool once you pay me You can have the car.. i am keeping the engine and wheels cause you talked me down and I accepted.. sounds fair to me.....:rolleyes:

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:09 PM
not to cool if you ask me...its none of my business of course, but this was all uncalled for.

i would have said the same thing before i entered this site fyi, so i know where you are coming from but still, i will continue to please these youngens all they want. they will learn not to speak the way they do online

godhatescivics
09-24-2009, 02:25 PM

looks like that thread failed bummer !:veryhapp:

rival904
09-24-2009, 02:27 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/imguessingurgay/IMG00294.jpg

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 02:28 PM

x 2 I am with you waste of time..

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 02:31 PM

:hilariou:

godhatescivics
09-24-2009, 02:43 PM
yeah i loled

buzyao
09-24-2009, 03:23 PM
WTF Rival904 you had them the whole time and were pissed caz i wanted 20 bucks off caz my car really did get broken into, man that is childish, you just should have said tough and stuck by your price, dude grow up learn to act like a man, say what u mean and do what you say you are going to do. Over Facking 20 bucks which you agreed to to take off!!!!!!
You are just very childish

buzyao
09-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Neil is already gonna send one to cover for your *** mail one to me and pm him and mail the other to him

rival904
09-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Dont matter now, I already left the Post Office.

Sent em Priority Mail.

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Since this post started yesterday and you sent them out today. I think your ok again. I did not notice that before.

Not sure how long it went on before the post but glad you sent them to him.. Just makes you look a lot better.. ;)

/thread

rival904
09-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I did one better, I sent the screws with the caps also. :)

buzyao
09-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I have never seen such a forum come together as ya'll, I'm on a a bunch of motorcycle racing forums, we don't have alot of scammers there caz everyone really loves racing and you will see them again at the track, but ya'll sure know how to take care of them when U got them

rival904
09-24-2009, 03:39 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/imguessingurgay/endcaps_2.jpg

RetroAudioinc
09-24-2009, 03:39 PM
I did one better, I sent the screws with the caps also. :)

Nice or did you just send the screws.. J/K

DonH
09-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Since this post started yesterday and you sent them out today. I think your ok again. I did not notice that before.

Not sure how long it went on before the post but glad you sent them to him.. Just makes you look a lot better.. ;)

/thread

very true.

its to bad op had to make this thread to get it resolved. everyone knows once a bad seller thread is made on ca.com the clusterfuck shows its true colors. for both guys in the transaction, buyer and seller, let this be a lesson learned to you; never close a deal with the assumption of what your getting MAKE SURE U GET THE SELLERS WORD OF WHAT EXACTLY U WILL BE BUYING lol i do this everytime... yes its in the picture but just make sure. Im not saying what happened is ok by any means... and for the sellers part FOLLOW YOUR PRODUCT AND GET THE BUYERS PHONE NUMBER! check the tracking number and communicate with the buyer to make sure he is satisfied! doing so can avoid this crap... but it the seller is not compliant then that is when u post a thread.

my $.02

-Don
D.H. Designs

gotemhatin365
09-24-2009, 03:46 PM
what a nice guy !
Not a scammer in the slightest

whitedragon551
09-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Dont matter now, I already left the Post Office.

Sent em Priority Mail.

Your still a piece of **** for pulling this stunt anyway regardless of if its solved or not. I would never do business with you.

timmoore718
09-24-2009, 04:52 PM

:hilariou::hilariou::hilariou:

BobbyDD
09-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Your still a piece of **** for pulling this stunt anyway regardless of if its solved or not. I would never do business with you.

x2

timmoore718
09-25-2009, 10:47 AM

x2

you two act like any of us gives a ****. im sure he wont miss you at all....

BobbyDD
09-25-2009, 03:56 PM
you two act like any of us gives a ****. im sure he wont miss you at all....

You're not even worth taking the time to argue with.:)

buzyao
09-30-2009, 11:40 AM
He shipped them and I got them Thanx everyone for the support