PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have carfax?

CMattox23
09-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Does anybody on here have a carfax account? I wouldn't mind looking up a car or two on there..thanks

dman4486
09-23-2009, 10:14 PM
we should have a ca.com carfax account.

CMattox23
09-23-2009, 10:23 PM
that'd be nice

audioatg
09-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Waste of money. You need to pay to be on carfax. To have repairs and such listed on carfax. Shops have to pay to be on there. Its yearly but really it should be free. They wanted my shop to be on there we said no its not in the budget. I am not sure how much it is but its a waste. Plus there are to many "friendly" shops and body shops that wait till the vehicle is sold to then put what is wrong or what has happen to the vehilce on carfax.

Once again a waste.

One story from me. We had a pontaic Grand AM ,had a carfax report printed out for the vehicle. Said nothin was wrong with body had minor repairs made to the vehilce. Person brought the vehicle. Then complained about the doors not closing right. and door checks popping. After looking at the vehicle over again. Had different doors on the drivers side. From a different year vehicle. 2 months later they recheck carfax. Report said the vehilce was side swipped on the drivers side. Both doors were replaced numerous parts replaced painted.

Carfax=Carcrap.