PDA

View Full Version : Backlighting Componets with Plexiglass and Neons???

smullen
11-17-2003, 01:59 AM
Anyone have exp with backlighting Subs and amps and stuff with plexiglass and neons or any otehr ways???

What I'dlike to do is make a ring (ok maybe not a ring) that goes in a big oval or elipse (whatever) shape aroud my 4 subs, and aroud several amps... Then i want it to glow to Highlight the components...

smullen
11-18-2003, 12:38 PM
HOly **** Don't everyone jump in at once...

STR8BALLA
11-23-2003, 02:51 PM
just go out and get some street glow neon string light you can make whatever shape u want i myself like the look of regular neons hidden in the trunk to accent my rides system

smullen
11-23-2003, 03:16 PM
just go out and get some street glow neon string light you can make whatever shape u want i myself like the look of regular neons hidden in the trunk to accent my rides system
I hear ya on the neons to Accent with, but I aint feelin the cheesy neon string...

I want my ***** to look professional, not like some kid who just stole some crap from autozone and shoved it the trunk...

I hate itm when I know the look I want, but just don't know how to do it..

STR8BALLA
11-23-2003, 03:35 PM
sketch it out and send it to my e-mail and i see what i can do neons are one of the things i do out of my custom shop

TPABlazer
11-24-2003, 12:41 AM
Take some plexi, cut it down to how you want it the oval or whatever, then take and frost the edge or jsut dont buff it.

then take and put some LED's int he center of the plexi under the amp..t he edge will goow the color ofthe plexi