PDA

View Full Version : No Idea what im doing...

LowRyDah
11-16-2003, 09:37 AM
Alright, Ive finally found the time (and money) to start building my own box. I went out to Lowes got the MDF, Thinking im all ready to go. But I really have no idea what im doing. My invision is to make this box comfortably fit in my Xtra cab. Should I really make the box as big as possible? Or go by Resonants specs?(15XXX)..I would also like to port it..Ive tried using those calcultors, but all it does is put me in a confused daze..Can someone please guide me through the do's and donts..Ive read over that Amptech page 29382 times but the comprehension still isnt there.. Thanks in advance.

LoneRanger
11-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Alright, Ive finally found the time (and money) to start building my own box. I went out to Lowes got the MDF, Thinking im all ready to go. But I really have no idea what im doing. My invision is to make this box comfortably fit in my Xtra cab. Should I really make the box as big as possible? Or go by Resonants specs?(15XXX)..I would also like to port it..Ive tried using those calcultors, but all it does is put me in a confused daze..Can someone please guide me through the do's and donts..Ive read over that Amptech page 29382 times but the comprehension still isnt there.. Thanks in advance.

I'll draw ya up some plans for a small fee. All you gotta do is tell me what will fit in your truck, and i'll do all the work from there. When you get the cutsheet, all you have to do is cut the boards as shown and put 'em together.